The List Β» Zarry (M-Preg) βœ”

By itsZaynAndhaRRY

Harry, a highschooler, starts on another student's To-Do list and ends with his baby. *** Harry Styles was ju... More

The List
1: Sexual Education
2: Senior Year
3: Prom Night
4: Yellow Paper
5: Dry Cleaners
6: The Odds
7: My Son
8: Fire Dragon
9: Orange Cup
10: Planet Burger
11: Past Past
12: Birthday Surprise
13: Temporary Solution
14: Fair Tradeoff
15: Lofi Beats
16: Red Velvet
17: First Valentines
18: Junk Food
20: Like Triange
21: Minus One
22: Over Again
23: Big Wheel
24: Neutral Location
25: Many Truths
26: Second Time
27: Father, Son
28: Family Relationships
29: Work Related
30: Abstract Concepts
31: The Innocent
32: Big Chair
33: Empty Space
34: Le Bleu
35: Favorite Bourbon
36: Emu, Ostrich
37: Raw Fish
38: Long Week
39: Responsible Man
Thank You πŸ’›

19: Wrong Right

1.2K 100 29
By itsZaynAndhaRRY

"And it looks like that's it." Zayn said as he peeked his head out of the back door of the store. "Yep. That's it. There is nothing out here. So... this is the place dad bought. What do you think?"

"It's... interesting."

"Why do you say it like that?" Zayn asked.

"Because it is interesting. The space is pretty cool. And I can think of some stuff you can do to make it appropriate for the neighborhood, decor wise. But other than that, I'm lost. I don't know anything about the business side."

"What about you, Benjamin? What do you think about Papa's new place?"

"Are you going to live here?"

Zayn chuckled.

"No. I'm going to stay at my house. This is a new business. Do you remember where you came with daddy when you picked up your coat?"

"Uh..."

"Well, it's like that place. It's a dry cleaners. So I might open a second dry cleaners and this will be the second place. Do you like it?"

"Does it have a bathroom to use?"

"Of course. We passed it earlier. It's just over there. See that open door?"

"Mhm."

"Go, buddy. And wash your hands."

"Zayn." Harry scolded.

"What?"

"You can't just send him in there alone."

"Why not? He's a big boy. He wipes himself, he uses the potty himself and he knows how to wash his hands himself."

"But he'll take forever in there."

"And that's okay. It's just us here. He'll be fine."

When Benjamin closed the bathroom door, Harry leaned against the front counter with a heavy sigh.

"So you're asking us for our opinion but what about you? Now that you've seen it, what do you think?"

"I think I'm still not ready to open a second business no matter how great of a neighborhood it's in. I'm not even running the business I have correctly. I still haven't solved this winter coat situation and it's been a month since it was brought to my attention. I'm not cut out for two businesses."

Harry tilted his head.

"Winter coat sutuation?"

"Somebody has been stealing my customers' winter coats."

"Really?"

"Yep. And it's been going on a couple years and only in the cold weather months. It's also the only type of item that has consistently gone missing."

"Hmm. And you have no idea who it is?"

"No clue."

"Well there is one clue."

"There is? What is it?"

"The fact that it's only winter coats and it's always in the winter. That tells me that they're not just a kleptomaniac. Obviously there is a purpose behind it. And to be honest, there are only two major reasons I can think of that someone would steal so many winter coats. One is to sell them for money since those are expensive. And the other is to help the needy. I do realize those two fall on completely opposite ends of the spectrum. But at least it gives you somewhere to start."

A huge smile grew on Zayn's face.

"You know what? That is a brilliant observation and I can't believe I didn't think about it that way. That totally narrows the personel down. Thank you."

"No big deal."

"It's a very big deal. I've lost money refunding some of these coats. I should have known to come to you sooner. You were always pretty smart in highschool too."

"I was. But that's because I did nothing but focus on school and school activities. I didn't really make time for recreational things. The little time I did have, I had to get all my fun in at once."

"Including making babies."

Harry's mouth fell open but he was also amused.

"Is that a shot at me getting pregnant at seventeen? Because if it is, I didn't do it on my own."

"No, you didn't. And it wasn't a shot at you getting pregnant at seventeen. It was a shot at you getting pregnant the first time you ever had sex. You know. Getting your fun in all at once?"

"Yeah and you got me pregnant. I wasn't trying because I didn't know."

"Neither of us knew. But you can't deny that you said yes to doing it with no condom."

"Well, I was an idiot. Obviously. But also you could've pulled out. And you didn't."

"I didn't want to."

"And now look where we are."

"You do remember sex ed taught us you can get pregnant from pre-ejaculatory fluid, right? So chances are you were already on your way to being pregnant before either one of us came."

"Pre-ejaculatory fluid? I hate when you use the textbook words."

"Why?"

"It just makes me uncomfortable." He quickly pointed at him.

"And don't you use that as an excuse to use the slang words either."

Zayn swooped over in front to him, laughing quietly. Harry still knew him all too well.

"You really have changed, Harry."

"How?"

He rested his hands on the edge of the counter so that he enclosed Harry there.

"I seem to recall a young boy who voluntarily read aloud to the class about male pregnancy and how it happens. Suddenly you're shy in front of me because we made a baby together?"

"No. I just understand the consequences on a much different level now. And I don't like to be reminded of the numerous mistakes I made."

"And do you define those mistakes as having sex with me or making a baby with me?"

"Neither."

And that answer was exactly what Zayn needed to hear. Because they both very well knew that Benjamin wasn't intended to be here. He was just the consequences of unprotected sex. But that didn't mean he was a mistake. Because he was still made from something special on a night that was also special.

"Same here. No wonder I named my business after that night."

Harry's eyes widened an shock. But Zayn's were hooded and he was leaning in like he was about kiss him. Even as surprised as Harry was, he was still aware enough to let Zayn do it.

But then the bathroom door suddenly opened before their lips could touch and Benjamin came out.

"I'm done."

Zayn was the only one to jump back. Harry looked hurt.

"Oh, wow. Um- Did you wash your hands?" Zayn asked.

"I washed my hands."

"With soap?"

"I used soap."

"That's good then. You did it just like Daddy taught you."

Harry folded his arms.

"Did you wipe yourself?"

"I wiped."

"Okay good. But I'll still check to be sure before you go with Niall today. Speaking of which, are you ready to go?"

He shrugged.

"Well we should be going so we can be back in time."

"Wait. I didn't dry my hands."

When he ran back to the bathroom for a paper towel, Zayn stood in front of Harry again.

"Whoa, Niall's coming to get him?"

Harry wouldn't meet eyes with him though.

"Yeah. For a few of hours. He's taking him to some arcade that a lot of kids and young adults go to."

"Arcade?"

"That's what I said."

"Benjamin doesn't even play arcade games."

"I know that. Niall plays the games and wins prizes for Benjamin and he let's Benjamin think he's winning the games. Though sometimes I think it doubles as a tool to help him pull girls."

"What?"

"Don't be so surprised. I told you already. He's girl crazy."

"And he also has a girlfriend. Does Dylan not ring a bell?"

"She knows he's girl crazy. She just loves him too much to care. Which I personally know how many problems loving a boy who likes being with other people can cause. Even years later when he still won't give you enough."

Zayn knew that was directed at him so he reached out and put his hands to the side of Harry's face to make him finally look at him. And suddenly he wished he didn't do that. Because he could read Harry's eyes ever so clear. They were saying "just kiss me." But he couldn't. He just couldn't. It would be wrong.

So he dropped his hands just as Benjamin came out.

"Come on, you two. I have to take you back home."

Benjamin of course was more than happy to go because he knew he'd be in for a night of fun and games. So the three of them got in the car and rode the entire way home in silence.

When they arrived at Harry's house, Zayn only stayed long enough to help bring Benjamin's car seat in and then he was gone. So while Benjamin played and waited for Niall to get there Harry went to his bedroom and dialled someone on the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey."

"Hey."

"How are you?"

"I'm doing fine, I guess. Are you okay?"

"I don't know. You're staying here in town, right?"

"Yeah. I am. Why?"

"Benjamin is going with Niall in like twenty minutes and I was thinking about you. I really want you. So bad. So could you just not ask me why or anything. Can you just come over? Because I really want you. Please?"

There was a slight pause and then an exhale.

"You never have to beg me, Harry. I told you, I'm willing as long as you are. I'll be there in about thirty minutes. Okay?"

"Yeah."

When the line ended Harry held the phone close to his chest and bit his lip. He also figured he'd better take a shower. He wanted to be clean and fresh when Liam came over.

* * *

"Okay..." Louis drawled out as he read the instructions on a recipe for a dessert he was making.

"Stir the butter and eggs. Stirring."

He put the spatula he was using over into a bowl and began to stir. But before he could get the ingredients fully combined, there was a knock on his door. He knew he wasn't expecting anyone tonight. So he approached his front door carefully and cautiously. But the second he peeped out of the peephole and saw Zayn, he quickly opened the door.

"Hey."

Only that was about all he could really say before Zayn had kissed him so hard and passionately, bringing his hand to the sides of his neck to hold him there.

"Let's do it." He said.

"Let's do what?"

"Let's have sex."

"What?"

"Yes."

Zayn tried to kiss him, but Louis pulled away with a smile.

"Really? You really think you're ready?"

"No. I know I am. You're all I've been thinking about the last hour. And I want you really bad."

"Ah. Well I was making a dessert. But I think I can make time for this instead."

With permission granted, Zayn quickly scooped Louis up off of his feet and carried him away to the back the house. Louis had been very patient with him all this time. Now finally he was going to make all of his dreams about him come true.

* * *

Usually when Harry was with Liam, he liked for him to do him however he wanted. He never required Liam to do it any certain way because he was already using him for sex anytime he wanted anyway. Plus it was always pretty good. Sharing kisses was kept and at a minimum and so was closeness. All he really ever cared about was getting off before he left.

But this time around wasn't like that. Instead of letting Liam direct things, Harry was on top and he was doing all the work himself. To Liam, having Harry ride him desperately could just come with them switching up the usual position. But the way Harry was kissing him while he rode him- giving him tongue, and then kissing over his neck so intimately- well that was different. And not just different but concerning.

So he pulled back.

"Harry."

"Hm?"

He pressed down on his hips.

"Stop for a moment. Look at me."

Harry ceased his movement and then opened his eyes to look at him.

"Huh?"

"Are you okay?"

"What?"

"Is there something you want to tell me?"

He looked surprised.

"Like what?

"Well you're just so... into it. The way you're doing me. It's not what we normally do. We don't... put so much into it. It's still just sex for us, right?"

He giggled and rested his arms on his shoulders.

"Yeah. It's just sex."

He nodded slightly.

"Okay."

Harry smiled at him and when Liam matched his smile, he leaned in to kiss him again. But their lips had only connected for a few seconds before Liam pulled away.

"Hey, let's not um... let's not do so much of that. Okay?"

"Okay."

"And how about I take it from here? Make you feel good so you don't have to do so much work."

Harry nodded.

"Yeah."

Harry lifted himself off of him and fell sideways in the bed. And that's when Liam began to adjust himself. But as he heard Harry giggle and look at him the way he did, he felt a very uneasy feeling in his gut. Something was definitely different tonight. He just didn't know what it was. And he didn't like not knowing what it was.

* * *

Zayn and Louis were just coming down from their high. They were working their way through the last of it with final kisses. And Zayn was kissing Louis so much that Louis had to pull away just to breathe.

"Whoa, Zayn."

"What?"

"That was... amazing. It's mindboggling that you were a virgin before that. If I didn't know any better, I would say you had practice before me."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Unless of course you just like me so much that you dreamed about how you would do it before you did it and then executed well. I've never felt that way when I was cumming before."

Zayn smiled.

"I'm glad you had fun."

"Fun isn't the proper word for it though. It wasn't fun. It was intimate and romantic. It wasn't like sex I've ever had before."

"It wasn't?"

"No. It was so passionate. You were so passionate. There's only a few words I would use to describe it. But I don't want to say it. Not yet."

"Oh."

"But that's a good thing. It means I'm not rushing you into anything and I'm not rushing myself into anything. But I will say this. You went all these years of your life without giving your virginity to anyone. You waited for me. I think that counts for something."

Zayn stopped smiling and looked away. Louis still believed he was a virgin up until tonight. But it was his fault because he let him believe it in the first place.

"Yep."

"So then at least let me introduce you to my family and then let me meet yours. I think it's a good step forward for us. Let's see where the passion we had tonight really takes us. What do you say?"

He hummed.

"I say... We'll see."

When Louis cuddled him, Zayn draped an arm around him and looked up at the ceiling, thinking about what he'd just done. He knew that kissing Harry today would've been wrong, so when he first knocked on Louis' door, he thought this was right. Now that it was over, it was clear he still did the wrong thing doing the right thing. Which is why he felt wrong afterwards. But that's the thing about situations like these. It was also the first time today that he was actaully right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 2.2K 46
Amid the chaos of a global pandemic and its ever-mounting death toll, where isolation and uncertainty have become the new norm, three men must come t...
254K 16.3K 38
❝it's kind of a metaphor,❞ zayn said. ❝i like beautiful things. and beautiful things include beautiful music, beautiful words, and you.❞ mr styles...
114K 5.9K 80
Harry Styles is an adorable boy very known around the school due to his luscious locks and green eyes, he loves his family and friends but there's on...
62.7K 3.6K 23
Zayn is a struggling College student, while Harry is a prince. Zayn is striving hard to graduate college while Harry, is learning how to be a King...