𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐬�...

By chimmydiorrr

Things are situated and perceived as complicated in this story as Felix and Hyunjin are both showcased as the... More

Beginning
Our secret spot
Crush
School
School part 2
School part 3
School/job
Arguments
Complications
Hospital
Confrontation
Lost
Hatred
Past
Present
Absurd
Broken
Lies
Pain
Suspicious
A/N
Its time
Mission commence
Mission commence 2
Truth
Real goal
Hatred
Im sorry
Now or never
You'll be missed
Epilogue
Book Promo
Book promo
:)
:D

We meet again

1.6K 95 24
By chimmydiorrr

"Y- Yeonjun?"

-

"Get your hands. Off of my boyfriend. old man." Yeonjun spoke. Staring at the older men with a deadly glare. The elder men returned with the same reaction. "Your boyfriend. was being disrespectful, young man." Yeonjun scoffed. "Binnie's only disrespectful to the people he doesn't like or have any respect over, so you obviously did not gain his respect." Yeonjun threw his hand to the side. Still keeping contact with the older man.

"Oh? I need to gain respect from a teenage boy who knows 2 times less about life more than me? Seems biased." Felix's father claimed.

"Sir, honestly, wouldn't you want to treat people how you would want to be treated? Im not gonna hurt you because your one my friends father. But I promise you, if you dare lay a finger on Soobin, you will not see the light of day ever again, I will make your life miserable to the point where the only escape is to kill yourself." Felix's father scoffed, "Your gonna let them talk to me like this Felix? I am your father after all—"

"You kidnapped Yeji and Han just for Minho and Ryujin to come and rescue me from my apartment, threatened me to leave with you partially, blamed your actions on my favorite person. Forced me to go to another location to be the new heir to your mafia. And slapped soobin. Father, your not acting like a dad right now, your acting like a mafia boss." Felix deadpanned. "Im only doing this to protect you felix—"

"Let them go."

"W- what?"

"Let Han, Minho, Ryujin and Yeji go. They have no part in this, they were forced to be here by your orders. They did their job and your still holding them captive. You already have me, let them go." Felix's father looked at the two couples sitting on the floor then sighed, "Fine... let them go." With no hesitation, both bodyguards let loose of them, them not wasting anytime to engulf themselves in their loved ones arms.

"Y- your alive?" All individual's in the room turned to look at Yeonbin on the corner. Soobin was shaking so hard, he didn't even realize the sight of Yeonjun because he was too focused on him actually physically standing in front of him.

Yeonjuns lip was bruised, dried blood stained some of his cheeks. His hair was all wet, and he had bruises spread out all over his face. "I- I don't know if I should be mad or glad." Soobin said in a playful manner as he had a great smile spread out on his face, but with tears streaming down. Yeonjun brought their foreheads together, "I love you..." Yeonjun responded, tears streaming down as well.

"Wait, Yeonjun." Yeonjun turned his attention to Minho. "How did you get here? W- what happened?"

"I- t- they let me go." Yeonjun spoke, almost sounding surprised. All teens looked at each other simultaneously, confusion showcasing throughout their faces, "They couldn't have let you go willingly, our organization doesn't work like that. Unless." Han walked up to Yeonjun, suspecting something.

He pulled up yeonjuns shirt from the bottom and his suspicions were correct, "A bug."

☠︎︎

"Fuck they found it." Hyunjin said in the passenger seat of the car, Minghao chuckled "Don't worry, I already got the location locked." Hyunjin grinned. "Hmm you are useful." Minghao rolled his eyes.

"I've always been useful, in more way's then one."

☠︎︎

"Get Rid of it!" Minho yelled, Han threw the bug down and stepped in it repeatedly, "G- guys I'm s- sorry." Yeonjun stuttered. 'Dammit' he cursed himself mentally.

"They could be here any minute now." Yeji said; making everyone panic. There were multiple bodyguards surrounding the house, inside and out. But they were talking about trained assassins who's only objective when their out on the field, is their target and their target alone.

They had no options, if they left. They would be on their asses instantly, and they don't have enough space to transport everyone from one place to another. "What do we do? If we stay here any longer, it would make it easier for them to get Felix." Yeji explained.

But Han was still on the Yeonjun situation, "But Yeonjun—"

"Baby we don't have time to talk about Yeonjun and his escape and we already figured it out, he let him go to plant a tracker—"

"But think about it! No one in our organization let's our target escape, no matter what. Even if your desperate to the point where you want to place a bug on them and let them loose. We never leave them." Han stated, "Who exactly let you out?"

"Uh- Minghao! It was Minghao."

"Han, you told me that Hyunjin was going on the mission with a new recruit, he most likely just doesn't know your ways." Minho tried to explain but it just made Han more curious. "When me and Hyunjin were talking, Hyunjin told me that Minghao never joined an organization. So this was his first time."

"So it has be questioning how he knows how this life style works, on his so called first try."

"He probably watched movies on it or something?" Ryujin intervened.

"I'm sorry but movies don't show shit on our lifestyle, we're not that merciful. I don't recall a time where we ever were. And the way Minghao seems like on field is suspicious to me. Like he was already experienced." The room went silent, everyone started getting more furious on the matter. "Think about it, Minghao had like 1 day to train with Hyunjin and we all know that the only thing they did was shoot guns. But Hyunjin Was to teach him the simplest things we did in a mission when it backfires." At this point they were all waiting for Han to get to the point. "But that doesn't necessarily mean anything bad? Why are you assuming things off of one thing they did?" Yeonjun asked.

"Because, Yeonjun and Han who are experienced assassins, who were born into this life. Took them weeks if not months to become the best. How does a random guy from out of nowhere become experienced in one mission?"

When they thought about it, it was kinda odd. "But he hasn't necessarily done anything bad? All he did was plant a tracker on Yeonjun— which we should be focusing on that now, BECAUSE THEYm COULD BE HERE ANY MINUT—" Minho was intervened when a window was shattered, a bullet piercing through one of the bodyguards.

"They're here."

☠︎︎

Hyunjin along with Minghao and the some other assassins, arrived at the destination. The house well more like mansion was huge, but this assignment wouldn't take long, knowing how eager Hyunjin was to get it over with. "Which way are we going through? I would suggest through their windows and the front door—"

"You 10, take the 1st floor , you 10, take the second floor, the rest, you go to the top floor. Me and Minghao will take the bottom floor." Hyunjin commanded the men nodded their heads before making their way to the directed positions.

"Are you sure about this Hyunjin, we can go back to the organization if you can't handle this—"

"Minghao, are you referring me to as a wimp?"
Hyunjin questioned, cocking an eyebrow.
Minghao shortly chuckled, "Nah, just checking up on you, jin." Hyunjin smiled, "I appreciate it, thank you Minghao." Minghao nodded happily, "Alright, don't go soft on me now." Hyunjin softly hit Minghao's forearm.

"You wish."

☠︎︎

"Felix and the rest, go upstairs. Now!" Felix couldn't move, only one word constantly ringing in his head, 'Hyunjin' he was here, he was right outside the door. Instead of Felix leaving, he was already making his way more towards the door, but he felt a grip on his arm, "No felix, it's too dangerous."

"Han... he's right outside." Felix spoke, but seemed more like a beg as soft whimpers started clouding his voice. "I know, I know Felix..." Han spoke in a soft manner. "But we can't." Felix's lip started to quiver as he looked back at the door who could reveal the person he wished to see for the longest, but he pulled back. Agreeing to his father and Han's words. They were about to make their way until assassins barged their way through the windows.

"Fuck." Felix's father cursed, "Felix! Go! now!" Felix and his friends ran instantly, heading towards the 2nd floor where Felix's bedroom was located, until more assassins appeared from out of the blue. Yeonjun and Minho looked at each other simultaneously before nodding, "We got this, you guys go." Han and the rest looked at soobin who was biting his lip anxiously, before walking up and grabbing Yeonjun by the collar; giving him a rough kiss. "You better be back, or I swear to god, Jun." yeonjun nodded. "Keep him safe, Binnie. I'll be back." Soobin nodded, "Alright let's go." Han spoke, "And you too Minho, you better be back or I will hunt your ass dow—" Han was interrupted when a pair of lips crashed into his. "Stop being a dumbass already and go." Han smiled, "Alright."

"So... this is quite unexpected, isn't it?" Felix's father spoke in a cocky manner, almost as if he was slightly teasing the other individual in the room.

"Ha, oh come on. You never liked me, didn't you?" Hyunjin cockingly asked with a sour attitude. "You've noticed. So why did you stay around my son, hyunjin."

"Oh? So I needed your permission to stay with your son when it was his own life? Actually, why bother arguing about this nonsense when I'm on my way to kill hi—"

"Don't you dare Lay a finger on him Hwang or I'll—"

"You'll what? Kill me? Aish, the amount of times I've heard that throughout the years and yet, it never gets old." Hyunjin spoke in a playful manner, before he was aimed with a gun against his skull. "Now... don't play around at time like this Hyunjin, you could seriously get hurt." Hyunjin froze.

"Huh, not so confident are you?" Felix's father cockingly spoke. Hyunjin smirked, waiting for his chance to ignite his next move. "You shouldn't always have so much confidence in yourself, in times like this." Felix's father placed his index finger on the tigger, ready to shoot until he had a slip up when his gun was stuck. Felix's father's eyes widened as he realized the situation he was stuck in. Hyunjin slowly turned around, grabbing a gun from his side "You know for a mafia boss, you are quite stupid." Hyunjin Cocked. Making the older man feel more and more frustrated and furious.

"You piece of shi—" Hyunjin didn't flinch as his targets father went to slap him, but wasn't surprised when he suddenly froze, he looked behind and saw Minghao, holding a gun against his head. "Thank you for that Minghao." Minghao grinned, "It's my pleasure, Hyunjin." He said pressing the gun deeper into the older man's skull. "Now... if you would excuse me, I'm going to go find and finish my target, thank you very much." Felix's father gritted his teeth, "You won't get away with this Hwang, I'll make sure you don't—"

"Oh please, I've already gotten away with it." Hyunjin spoke as his figure slowly evaporated before Minghao and Felix's father.

☠︎︎ 

"Shit shit shit." Han rambled, him, Felix, Soobin, Yeji and Ryujin were still trying to find their way around Felix's family's mansion, but had trouble when they kept coming across recruits who got in their way.

Until they came a-crossed a dead end, "Fuck! We're stuck." Yeji stated the obvious. "Yea no shit, Yej." Ryujin gave soobin a glare.

"W- what do we do now?!"

Han was puzzled as he tried to find an escape route, there was no doubt that recruits were already making their way towards their destination in this maze of a house. Then Han froze instantly when he heard footsteps approach from the end of the hall, the lights flickering on and off. "Stay behind me lix." Han said, standing in front of Felix; trying to shield him.

"Wow... ain't this the cutest thing I've seen all day. Han protecting his little fwelix." The individual spoke childish.

As if the world has stopped in more ways then one, Felix was the first to speak as he stepped aside to confirm his suspicions.

"H- Hyunjin?"

"We meet again."

"Lee Felix."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 6.8K 52
One is a strict perfectionist and the other is a carefree spirit. Not quite a dream team, but they have one thing in common - a passion for dance. Wh...
91.9K 3.8K 39
Felix is a shy boy who loves nothing more than reading his books and escaping reality. His best friend Hyunjin has long been his protector. He has sc...
37.6K 1.9K 29
Lee Felix's life is certainly not ideal. As a recent graduate, he's having trouble finding a real job that will cover all his living expenses, so he'...
89.6K 3.6K 55
Minho only wanted one thing: revenge. He was going to kill Jisung and he thought nothing could stop him. But then, his plan for revenge takes an un...