Wolf-Blood (Harry Potter FanF...

By CrimsonShadow2

BOOK 1 Having a werewolf and an animagus for parents might sound cool, but if you become the strange genetic... More

The New 3rd Year
Foreword
Care Of Magical Creatures
Hospital Wing
In Hagrid's Hut
A Honey Badger Chasing A Rabbit
Professor Lupin
Picking A Fight
Black
Injuries
The Quidditch World Cup
Messing With Her Head
The Death Mark
Hogwarts Express
Pranking Ron
The Goblet Of Fire
Plan D
Scarlets Help
Dance Practice
Asking Fred
"He's Gonna Say No!" One would say.
Dressing Fancy
The Yule Ball
Piercing Skin and Flesh
Astronomy Tower
The Third Task
In Dumbledore's Office
Grimmauld Place
Nightmares
The 15 Year Wait
Rooms
Yellow
Harry's Arrival
On The Train
Umbridge
Detention With A Toad
Monster
Tracking Scent
Under Water
Lovegood
Dumbledore's Army: A Recruitment
Rebel
Room Of Requirement
Dumbledore's Army: First Meeting
Stupefy
Cho Chang
Mucking Around
Mucking Around II
Her Worries
"Can I call you..."
Jones
"Can I call you..." II
Back At Grimmauld Place
Hazelnut and Mr Weasley
Detention With Draco
Death Eater
The Patronus Charm
The Retard Squad
Because You Know Deep Down You Deserved To Be Punished
A Public Display
Hogsmeade
The Quidditch Final
Destructive Departure
Taking Flight
Department of Mysteries
Two Down Two to Go!
Silence and Despair
Such A Specimen
Smokey-Minty
Quidditch Tryouts
Facing Reality
Just A Few More Days...
Girl Talk
The Party
Another Weasley
The Hungarian Horntail
Hope You Are Okay
Best Present Ever
Stolen
Smudged Ink
Home
Full Moon's Howl
Full Moon Newbie
Awkward
The Lightning-Struck Tower
A/N : The End
The Sequel is Out

Quite The Collection

1.9K 61 2
By CrimsonShadow2

SCARLET'S P.O.V

I can't remember how I got here, I feel weak, tired and like someone has beaten me to a pulp. There isn't anything Quidditch related nearby so it can't be a Quidditch injury. I lift my head, well I try anyway but it hurts too much so I fall back into my hospital bed to let the pain subside.

I've never felt like this before but it seems oddly familiar, like I experience it all the time. my mouth is dry, I've clearly slept with my mouth open probably snoring, loudly. I weakly lift my arm to the bedside table, hoping there is a glass of water there to cure my thirst. My fingers brush over the rim of a glass. I pick it up, the strength required draining me of energy but I skull the water down.

I rest the glass back on the table and rest my arm across my stomach. Pain searing through me the moment I put pressure there. Did I get in a fight with something in the Forest? Fang? A bunch of Slytheryns? Malfoy? I simply can't remember. I realise I'm hungry too and my stomach growls for sustenance.

"Madam Pompfrey?" I ask into the air around me, I heard footsteps but I can't see their owner.

"You have quite a collection..." My estimation had been confirmed.

"Collection of what?" I groan rolling on my side to watch her attend to some medicinal potion.

"Injuries..."

"I think they look cool but how'd I get here?"

"It was a full moon two nights ago and you've scratched your stomach quite severely, none the less I've healed it but yesterday you got an itch and split the wound, you were so pale of blood loss..."

"Oh..."

"I didn't think you were so much like Remus Lupin the day I first met you in your third-year but you've proven me wrong..."

This sparked interest in me and I got up and propped my head up on my fist, "What do you mean?"

"He would always be so dreary a day after the full moon and would always be accidentally scratching old wounds, almost bleeding to death, completely oblivious to the pain..."

"How could he not feel it?" My arm is beginning to wain and the pain in my stomach is beginning to become unbearable.

"Always said we was used to it..."

I fell back on my back, pain releasing from my body, we really were so similar but I always thought I was... I don't know...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 6.8K 66
jordan jones was never one for romance, and she wasn't about to open herself up for the possiblity of getting hurt either. draco malfoy was the face...
16.1K 741 23
It is hard to be a Runt. When life gives you a small size and no family what do you do? Make your own, of course. Come meet the little runt tha...
677 20 32
join fred and george on their adventure at hogwarts Hogwarts has seen many things over the years, but it is about to face the biggest test in its his...
409K 9.5K 54
The names Clove Weasley that's right Weasley. I'm the daughter of Molly and Arthur, the younger sister Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, and George. Twin t...