Girl Talk

"Wait what?" Scarlet replied confused earning herself a 'look' from Hermione.

"Slughorn is holding a Christmas Party on the last day and we have to bring someone." Hermione rolled her eyes.

"We have to bring someone... As in like a date?"

"Yes." Hermione sighed happily at the fact that Scarlet now knew what was going on.

"Alrighty then... So who are you taking?"

"Well..." Hermione sighed, "I was originally going to take Ron. But as seeing how he is-"

"In a relationship..." Scarlet shuddered.

"Yes, I've decided to take Cormac McLaggen..." She groaned.

"What!" Scarlet was caught off and actually barked.

"Calm down..."

"You're going with McLaggen..." Scarlet whispered.

"Yes..."

"I'm sorry to hear..."

"Well enough about me who are you going to take?"

"That my fine friend is a good question, but you see I don't think anyone wants to come with the 'scary rage wolf'." Scarlet mocked.

"You're not a scary rage wolf." Hermione smacked Scarlets arm.

"Try telling that to all the boys!" Scarlet laughed.

"Well you have to find someone to go with."

"Well who's Harry going with?" Scarlet lied back in her four-poster.

"I think he's going with Luna..." Hermione said thoughtfully.

"He's going with Luna!" Scarlet sat upright.

"She's nice."

"I know she is, I'm friends with her too, but what's the rest of the school going to think?"

At that moment Peeves the poltergeist came flying through the wall gurgling, "Potty luurves Loony Luna!" At the top of his lungs.

"Peeves this is a girls dormitory!" Hermione scowled.

And the mischievous poltergeist flew backwards out of the wall cackling.

"Scarlet you better find someone to go with."

"Yeah but who?"

"I don't know maybe Neville..."

"Alright then." Scarlet got up and untied her hair but just before leaving she dramatically turned to Hermione, "I'm sure he'd love too!" She laughed and walked out the door.

---

"Neville!" Scarlet called walking over to Neville who was tending to his Mimbulus Mimbletonia.

"Hmm... "He jumped as she sat down in front of him.

"Alright Neville, would you like to come with me to Slughorn's Christmas Party?" Scarlet smiled confidently.

"You want me to what?" He stuttered.

"Neville you heard what I said." Scarlet laughed.

"Uh... Well I wasn't going with anyone so... Okay." He managed a smile.

"Cool, um... Can you meet me in front of Great Hall at seven?"

"Sure okay..."

"And for your information I'm not a scary as everyone thinks I am." Scarlet raised an eyebrow and walked back up to the girls dormitory.

---

"I asked Neville." Scarlet sung as she swaggered into the dormitory.

"Well, what did he say?" Hermione asked intrigued.

"He said," Scarlet sat down besides Hermione and imitated Neville, "Uh... Well I wasn't going with anyone so... Okay."

"See not everyone thinks you're a monster, and don't tease him!"

"I wasn't teasing him I was just giving you the exact answer he gave me!" Scarlet moved to her bed. "And monster I like it." She smiled and went to sleep.

Hermione shook her head hopelessly at Scarlet.