πŽπ‘π€π‚π‹π„ β†’ 𝐒.πŒπ‚π‚π€π‹οΏ½...

By sbezuidenhout2468

❝an acceptance that something exists or is true, especially one without proof.❞ . tw: suicide and, violence ... More

π–ˆπ–†π–˜π–™
π–Œπ–—π–†π–•π–π–Žπ–ˆπ–˜
π–™π–—π–†π–Žπ–‘π–Šπ–—
i. π—π–Ύπ—…π–Όπ—ˆπ—†π–Ύ π—π—ˆ π–»π–Ύπ–Ίπ–Όπ—ˆπ—‡ π—π—‚π—…π—…π—Œ
ii. π–Ώπ—‚π—‹π—Œπ— π–Ίπ–Όπ—Šπ—Žπ–Ίπ—‚π—‡π—π–Ίπ—‡π–Όπ–Ύ
iii. 𝗆𝖾𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗍𝗂𝖼 π—‹π–Ύπ—…π–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œ
iv. π—Žπ—‡π–Ύπ—‘π—‰π–Ύπ–Όπ—π–Ύπ–½ π–Ώπ—‹π—‚π–Ύπ—‡π–½π—Œπ—π—‚π—‰
v. π—Œπ—π—Žπ–½π—’ 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗇𝖾𝗋
vi. π–Όπ—ˆπ—†π—‰π—…π—‚π–Όπ–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œ
vii. π–Όπ—ˆπ—‚π—‡π–Όπ—‚π–½π–Ύπ—‡π–Όπ–Ύ
viii. π—Žπ—‡π–Ύπ—‘π—‰π–Ύπ–Όπ—π–Ύπ–½ π—†π—ˆπ—†π–Ύπ—‡π—π—Œ
ix. π—Œπ–Ύπ—‹π–Ύπ—‡π–½π—‚π—‰π—‚π—π—’
x. π—Œπ—π—Žπ–½π—’ π—Œπ–Ύπ—Œπ—Œπ—‚π—ˆπ—‡
xi. 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍-𝗍𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗋 π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π–Ώπ–Ύπ—‹π–Ύπ—‡π–Όπ–Ύ
xii. π–½π–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—…π—ˆπ—‰π—‚π—‡π—€ π–Ώπ–Ύπ–Ύπ—…π—‚π—‡π—€π—Œ
xiii. 𝖻𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄 π–Ίπ—†π–Ύπ—‹π—‚π–Όπ–Ίπ—‡π—ˆ
xiv. π–Ίπ—†π–»π—‚π—€π—Žπ—ˆπ—Žπ—Œ
xv. π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π—π–Ύπ—†π—‰π—π—†π–Ύπ—‡π—
xvii. π—Œπ—ˆπ—‹π—‹π—ˆπ—
xviii. π—‚π—‡π—‡π—ˆπ—π–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡
xix. π–½π–Ύπ—Œπ—‰π–Ίπ—‚π—‹
xx. π—‹π–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—…π–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡
xxi. π–Ίπ—‰π—‰π—‹π–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—‡π—Œπ—‚π—π–Ύ
xxii. π—π—ˆπ—€π–Ύπ—π—π–Ύπ—‹
xxiii. 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾

xvi. π—Œπ—ˆπ—…π–Ίπ–Όπ–Ύ

366 21 4
By sbezuidenhout2468

               𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐀 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 as Allison, who is in front of her is eating her food. Starr was with Stiles and Lydia had to stay back after class, leaving her alone with Allison. The two girls didn't know what to talk about so the two of them decided to just do their own thing.

Allison was on her phone while Layla was reading her book with earphones in her ears. Jackson Whitmore sits down next to Allison, which made Layla look up and Allison frown.
“Oh, you got something on your—Let me,” he says brushing his thumb on Allison's bottom lip. He brings his thumb to his lips and sucks on it.

Allison awkwardly chuckles looking at him. “Thanks,” Allison says as she looks down.

Jackson looks at Layla, but the girl was already looking at her book. She turned her volume down to be able to hear what the two were talking about because that interaction she just saw was weird.

“You want a bite?” Allison asks him, still not sure why he is sitting next to her.

“What?” he asks.
“Do you want a bite?” she asks him, referring to her sandwich.

“Oh. No. Thanks,” he tells her, rubbing the back of his neck. “Are you doing okay? I mean, since the other night?”

“Better than I thought I would be,” he tells her, “You still thinking about everything that happened?” Jackson asks her. Allison looks down with a sigh. “Mostly about Scott,” she tells him.

Layla's ear perks up, but she keeps her head down.

Scott leans against the wall outside in the hall with his tray on his lap. He could clearly hear the conversation.
“I haven't talked to him,” he hears Layla say to Jackson. “Probably a good idea,” Jackson tells her.

“You don't think I made a mistake, do you?” Allison asks him. “No.”

Scott hits his head against the wall.

“In fact, I think he got exactly what he deserves,” Jackson tells her, causing Scott to hit his head harder against the wall. Scott hits his head harder, causing the wall to break behind his head.

Allison looks down at the table. She for once wanted someone to tell her she made a mistake. He did sacrifice himself to save them, and then she went and broke things off with him. Was that the smartest thing? No. But she believes it was for the best.

*

Coach walks into the locker room, and he blows the whistle. “All right, geniuses, listen up. Due to the recent pinkeye epidemic, thank you, Greenberg, the following people have made first line on a probationary basis, emphasis on the word ‘probationary’. Rodriguez,” Coach calls out and there's a scatter of applause.

“Welcome to first line. Taylor, and, uh, Oh, for the love of crap. I can't even read my own writing. What is that, an ‘S’?” Coach asks himself, causing Stiles to sit on the edge waiting in suspense.

“No, no, that's not an ‘S’. That's a—That's a—That's a ‘B’. That's a ‘B’. It's definitely a ‘B’,” Coach says, making Stiles sigh sitting back.

“Uh, Rodriguez, Taylor, and Bilinski,” Coach says, causing Stiles’ eyes to widen. He whoops as he jumps up yelling, causing everyone to look at him. “Yeah!” he cheers out loud.

“Bilinski!” 

“Yes?” Stiles calls out.

“Shut up!”

The players chuckle as he sits down. “Yes, sir.” He sits down next to Scott. “Stiles—” Scott calls out.

“It's Biles. Call me Biles, or I swear to God I'll kill you,” Stiles tells Scott. “Another thing. From here on out, immediately, we're switching to co-captains.

“Congratulations, McCall,” Coach says, causing Scott to slowly look up. “What?” Jackson asks in disbelief.

“What do you mean, what? Jackson, this takes nothing away from you. This is about combining separate strengths into one unit. This is about taking your unit, McCall's unit, we're making one big unit,” Coach tells him. Coach looks over to Scott.

“McCall, it's you and Jackson now. Everybody else—” Coach blows the whistle. “—Asses on the field! Asses on the field!” he yells out and everyone runs out of the locker room.

“Dude, can you believe this? You're a captain. I'm first line,” Stiles says with a proud smile. He chuckles thinking about that he'll be playing.

“I'm first freaking line!” Stiles says with a proud smile.

Stiles hands Scott's gear over to him. “Are you not freaking out? I'm freaking out,” Stiles tells him.

“What's the point? It's just a stupid title. And I could practically smell the jealousy in there,” Scott tells him with absolute no emotion on his face.

“Wait, you smelled jealousy?” Stiles asks him, stopping him.

“Yeah, it's like the full moon's turned everything up to 10,” Scott tells him. “Huh. Can you pick up on stuff like, I don't know, desire?” Stiles says sighing.

“What do you mean, desire?” Scott asks him with a frown.

“Like sexual desire?” Stiles asks him. Sexual desire?” Scott ask him, giving him a weird look.

“Yeah, sexual desire. Lust, passion, arousal,” Stiles tells him. Scott looks over and sees Lydia standing there talking to a girl.

“From Lydia?”

“What? No, in a general, broad sense, can you determine sexual desire?” Stiles asks him frustrated.

“From Lydia to you?” 

“Fine, yes, from Lydia to me. Look, I need to know if I have a chance with this girl, okay? I've been obsessing over her since the third freaking grade,” Stiles tells him.

“Why don't you just ask her?” Scott asks him.

Stiles just looks at him. “Well, to save myself utterly crushing humiliation. Thank you, Scott. Okay? So, please, can you just go up and ask her if she likes me? See if her heartbeat rises, or pheromones come out—” Stiles says, and Scott cuts him off by replying and walking off.

“Fine.”

“I love you. I love you. You're my best friend in the whole world,” Stiles says as he watches his friend walk over to them.

“Hey, Lydia? Can we talk for a second?” Scott asks her. Lydia looks over at him and rolls her eyes. “Sure.”
Lydia leads Scott towards Coach's office.

“Is this about the other night? You needed someone to talk to?” Lydia asks him as he closes the door.

“Just I needed to ask you something,” Scott tells her, walking towards her.

“Do you—Do you know if Allisom still likes me?” Scott asks her. Lydia inwardly rolls her eyes looking at him. “Of course she still likes you.”

“Really?”

“She'll always like you. As friends. Just friends,” Lydia tells him, causing him to grit his teeth. “Just friends.”

“If you ask me. Of course, nobody asks me, she made a big mistake. Ask me how I know that,” Lydia tells him, standing up looking over at him. “How?”

“Because I know you locked us in there to protect us. Because I know that when a guy risks his life for you, you should be grateful,” Lydia tells him, causing his heart rate to pick up.

“Are you grateful?” he asks her, looking from under his lashes.

“I think you'd be pretty surprised at just how grateful I can be,” Lydia says as she walks over to him slowly.

Lydia moves her hand up his chest towards his head, tugging him down towards her. She smashes their lips together, letting it mould. Scott wraps his arms around her waist pushing her against Coach's desk causing a few things to fall off, but he just keeps on kissing her letting his nails dig into her sides causing her to let out a moan.

Starr and Layla walks down the hallway. “Do you think Stiles will possibly play today?” Layla asks her friend. “Probably not, but we can be hopeful.”

“He deserves to play. . .” Layla's voice trails off, and she stops when she sees the scene unfolding in front her. Lydia and Scott were making out in Coach's office. Her chest suddenly felt heavy. She didn't know why, since Scott was Allison's boyfriend.

“Hey, what's wrong?”

Starr goes to turn, but Layla pulls her down the hallway. She didn't want her to see what she saw. It's better that no one knows about it for now.

“Hey, what's wrong?” Starr questions. “Nothing. Let's just go.”

▷▷▷

Layla didn't stay long after school before she went home. Her mood was ruined after what she saw, which is weird because it shouldn't have been. She didn't want to like Scott because it felt like she was betraying Allison, even though they're not even that close.

Layla puts her pen down on her notepad before looking around her room. She hasn't painted in a while which is unusual because she usually paints whenever inspiration strikes, but inspiration hasn't struck — yet.

The girl stands up, and she goes over to the room beside her. She knocks before opening the door. Thea was underneath the covers, only her head sticking out. The redhead looks towards Layla, and she gives her a faint smile.

“How are you feeling, Thea?”

“Like I got hit by a truck. Flu really is the worst,” Thea says, sitting up. Layla walks over to her bed and she takes off her shoes before climbing in beside her. She hugs Thea's teddy bear, which is in-between them.

“It's been a while since you've lied in my bed.”

“I missed our talks,” Layla says. Thea lays down and the looks at Layla. “Did something happen?”

Layla looks down and she sighs. “You were right. I do like Scott.”

“I knew it. But what's the problem?”

“He has a girlfriend or he had. They broke up,” Layla tells her. “Wait, isn't that good news?”

“I don't know. Today when I saw them I wanted them to get back together, but when I saw him making out with Lydia, my heart sank,” Layla tells her sister. Thea looks at her younger sister.

“Lydia made out with Scott?”

“Yeah, but that's not important. What should I do? Should I push my feelings to the side and let them work things out?” Layla asks Thea.

Thea sighs. It's the first time Layla had come to her for dating advice in a while. She did once in middle school, but unfortunately the guy she liked rejected her and since then, she never asked for any dating advice.

“Just go with your gut. You tell him or don't tell me.”

“I don't want it to ruin our friendship. Maybe I should just keep it to myself,” Layla suggests. “It isn't the first time I've liked someone without telling them anything.”

Thea actually wanted her to tell Scott, but she also knew Layla wouldn't be able to handle the humiliation of getting rejected again.

“Do what you have to do, my dear sister, just don't regret it later.”

“Thea, can I get a hug?”

Thea chuckles, “I'd love to, but I don't want to give you the flu.”

Layla chuckles nodding. “You should get back to resting. I'll go finish my homework.”

Layla stands up and Thea smiles. The redhead exits the room and Thea pulls the covers to her head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5.6K 15
[BLUE NEIGHBOURHOOD] "Never knew loving could hurt this good And it drives me wild." [3B] [boyxboy] [extented summary inside]
517 23 5
if it's all the same to you, it's the same to me post-show scott mccall x reader [completed]
13.3K 269 13
Under heavy editing!
311K 6.3K 45
❝We protect those who cannot protect themselves.❞ Stacey McCall has had a lot happened to her in the past year. Now, she deals with Alpha Packs, fin...