ᴸᵒᵍⁱᶜᵃˡ || ᴵˢᵃᵃᶜ ᴸᵃʰᵉʸ || ᵀᵂ

Door spillingmygutsout

ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵗ ᵃ ᵍⁱᵃⁿᵗ ᶜᵃˢᵗˡᵉ, ʷⁱᵗʰ ʷᵃˡˡˢ ˢᵒ ʰⁱᵍʰ ᴵ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ'ᵗ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃʸ ⁱᵗ ᵃˡˡ ᵘⁿʳᵃᵛᵉˡᵉᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈ... Meer

𝟬𝟬𝟬. 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧
𝟬𝟬𝟭. 𝗠𝗥. 𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟭
𝟬𝟬𝟮. 𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟭
𝟬𝟬𝟰. 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟮
𝟬𝟬𝟱. 𝗚𝗢𝗟𝗗𝗘𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟮
𝟬𝟬𝟲. 𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟮
𝟬𝟬𝟳. 𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗔 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟯
𝟬𝟬𝟴. 𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟯
𝟬𝟬𝟵. 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟰
𝟬𝟭𝟬. 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗞𝗘 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟰
𝟬𝟭𝟭. 𝗞𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗠𝗔 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟰
𝟬𝟭𝟮. 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟱
𝟬𝟭𝟯. 𝗝𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟱 / 𝟬𝟲
𝟬𝟭𝟰. 𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗗 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟲
𝟬𝟭𝟱. 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟲 / 𝟬𝟳
𝟬𝟭𝟲. 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗗 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟳
𝟬𝟭𝟳. 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟳
𝟬𝟭𝟴. 𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟳
𝟬𝟭𝟵. 𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟴
𝟬𝟮𝟬. 𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗦 𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗨𝗦 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟴
𝟬𝟮𝟭. 𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟴
𝟬𝟮𝟮. 𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟵
𝟬𝟮𝟯. 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗧 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟬
𝟬𝟮𝟰. 𝗣𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟬
𝟬𝟮𝟱. 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟬
𝟬𝟮𝟲. 𝗚𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟬
𝟬𝟮𝟳. 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗡𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗚? 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟭
𝟬𝟮𝟴. 𝗝𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮𝗫𝟭𝟮
𝟬𝟮𝟵. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗

𝟬𝟬𝟯. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝟮𝗫𝟬𝟭

665 12 22
Door spillingmygutsout

I insisted on going to the funeral with Stiles and Scott. I can confront Isaac about his black eye- his father was making fun of him and he laughed, but when Noah asked about the black eye, his smile dropped.

I have a suspicion he caused his black eye, but Isaac never told me and I didn't wanted to pry. But now, I don't know. I think I should confront him about it. No, I'm gonna confront him about it.

We parked near the funeral of Kate and my eyes wondered around, wondering if Derek is here too. We hide quickly behind a statue and I just look behind me. "Yo," Stiles says and points at an old man, probably his 60's. "Who the hell is that?" Stiles asks and suddenly the man looks at us.

We move away so he can't see us and my eyes widen, my heart pounding. "Yes definitely an Argent." Scott says and after he and Allison interect I see her looking at me, and Scott waves. She gives us a tight smile and my eyes sadden, poor child.

"Hey, what if they're here for the funeral? I mean, what if they're is a non-hunting side of the family?" Stiles asks and I shrug. "There could be non-hunting Argents, that's possible right?" Stiles asks Scott looks at me, then at Stiles. "I know what they are, they're reinforcements," he says and I frown, looking back at the funeral.

Suddenly someone grabs me by the back of my coat and lifts me up, making me shriek in surprise. I see Noah lifting Stiles up also and I bite my lip, oops.

"Ah, the three of you. Unbelievable," he says and pushes us away from the funeral. "Pick up my tie," he says to Stiles and he does what he's asked. "I know, I'm supposed to ask," Stiles says and I look at the Argents one more time.

Scott walks behind us and we get into the police car. We get in, me at the front and Stiles and Scott at the back. "I can't believe this Stiles. You I get but dragging Sarah into this?" He asks and I look down.

"Dad I-" he tries, but Noah shakes his head. "You're supposed to know better," he says and I see Stiles eyes sadden. "I asked him too, please don't- don't punish him for something I did," I say softly, fidgeting with my fingers.

"I'm mad at both of you," he says and I gulp, nodding quickly. "Sorry," I say and look outside, feeling bothered that he's mad at me. "4-1-5 Adam," the walkie talkie says. "I didn't copy that, did you say 4-1-5 Adam?" He asks and I look at Stiles. "Disturbance in a car," he says and I nod.

"They were taking a heart attack victim, D.O.A. but on the way to the hospital, something hit 'em," the man replies and Mr. Stilinski raises his hands, confused. "What? Hit, the ambulance?" He asks and the man responds. "Copy that. I'm standing in front of it right now, something got in the back. There's blood everywhere and I mean everywhere," I look away, the image of blood terrifies me.

"All right, unit four what's your 20?" Noah asks and I look at Stiles, who seems to realise something. "I swear, I've never seen anything like this," the man says again and I look down, poor victim.

"Take it easy, I'm on my way," I hear two doors open and Mr. Stilinski turns around. "Now as for the three of you-" he states and I turn around also, seeing them gone.

"Well... you can go home," he says and I nod. "Okay." I say and get out. I see Noah drive away and let out a sigh, focusing my gaze on the cemetery. I walk over to there and soon rain started to fall, just a little. I barely noticed it falling, but it was there.

I see Isaac working. I'm a little nervous, I mean I've never really confronted anyone about anything. I usually just let it go and move on, but this time I wanted to put effort in something.

"Sarah." Isaac says glancing up at me and then he starts working again. My blond hair has gotten a bit dirty, but I look good. "Isaac, hi," I say shyly, my confidence disappearing completely. Normally, I'd walk towards my mother's grave, sit against it and talk about my day, staring at Isaac and when he'd stare back I'd glance away embarrassed.

"Hey?" He asks and frowns, searching for why I am still standing there. "Yeah. Hi. Um. Your black eye is gone?" I ask and frown. "Yeah. It healed." He says and I look at him. "Healed? So fast?" I ask and shake my head. He just nods and I look down. "Oh. Well, I guess it doesn't matter then. I was just worried but if you're fine-" I cut myself off, realising I've said too much.

"I'll be going." I whisper, walking away. Isaac suddenly grabs my arm and I look at him. He let's go of me and looks me right into my eyes. "Thank you." He says and walks over to me. "Not many people like me, but thank you." He says and I give him a smile.

"Of course. Maybe we could eat lunch together. I usually sit alone." I say my cheeks burning bright red. "Sure, tomorrow?" He asks and I nod eagerly. I'm making a move on him, instead of waiting. I guess it feels sort of good, but I'm still nervous.

"You're cute, you know that right?" He says and I look up at him, confused. "What?" I ask and he chuckles. "Sarah, have you looked around you? Boys have always been staring at you, you're beautiful. And girls envy you, you're friends with Lydia Martin who in the beginning was pretty popular, but now... and you're smart, pretty." He says and I just stare at him.

"Sarah?" He asks hesitantly and I snap out of my thoughts. "Thank you, I appreciate you saying this, but it is only half the truth. Boys just like my body, not me. And girls," I chuckle shaking my head. "Girls just rumour and laugh at me." I look down at him and then let out a sigh. "I didn't mean to make it sound so.. sad." I say and glance away.

"It doesn't," he says and opens his mouth to say something else, but I beat him to it. "I should go, for real." I say and look at him. "Thank you. I'll see you at school." With that I turn around and quickly walk away.

By the time I came home it was already darker than usual. I felt safe that I closed the door behind me, locking it. I walk inside and let out a sigh. I was tired and I didn't really wanted to do anything right now, but I was also thirsty.

I walk towards the kitchen and grab a glass from the cabinet. "Can I have some?" I hear a familiar voice say and I gasp, letting the glass drop. I move away from the male figure, my breathing faster. "D-Derek," I say and look at him wide eyed.

I see he caught the glass and put it down, getting close to me. I move back until I hit the wall. He smirks evilly and I breathe heavily. "You're confused," he says and I shake my head. "You broke into my house." I say and look at him, fearing whatever he might do to me. The worst thing was that all I could think about was my mother.

She always said I needed to learn self defense, that in a town like this I need it, but I didn't, too scared of what others might think of me.

"You feel weak," he continues and I let out a whimper. "I can change that," he says and I look at him, terrified. He closes his eyes and I want to run away, but he puts his left arm against the wall, trapping me.

"H-how?" I whisper and look at him, seeing his eyes open revealing a red glow in his eyes. I gasp and look at him. "W-what? H-how-" I say and he makes the glow disappear.

"Have you heard of werewolves, Sarah?" He asks and I gulp. I never told my name... "n-no," I say and look down. "You can hear better, see better, you can be more confident, stronger," he says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Why would I want that?" I whisper and he chuckles. "To protect who you love." He says and I think about my mother. "Whom you couldn't protect before," my eyes sadden and my fear only grows.

"There's a catch," I say and he nods. "If I bite you, there's a chance you can die." He says and my eyes flicker up at him. "Die?" I ask and he nods. "But, if you don't. You'll become better, greater." He says and I frown.

"There are also hunters, a family of them." Something inside me clicks and my eyes widen. "The Argents." I say and he frowns, nodding.

"You- you are the leader? The... Alpha?" I ask and he nods. "Mhm. I'll explain more once you turn," he says and I nod. "What about my family?" I ask and he chuckles. "They already know, except your dad. You can't tell your dad." He says and I nod. "Why me?" I ask and look at him. He raises his eyebrows, but chuckles. "Because I need a pack and you're the perfect key to get what I want." He says and I gulp.

"Where do you want the bite?" He asks and I frown. His eyes seem hard, yet soft. "Bite?" I ask and shake my head. Love language.

"I-I-I don't know." I say and recall the conversation Stiles and I had. "Do you like me?" I ask and he chuckles. "No," he says and I gulp. "Oh." I say and frown. "Why-why did Stiles say so?" I ask and Derek sighs. "I don't know, I don't care." He says and I nod.

"Lay down," he orders and nods towards the couch. I do as he says and he lifts my shirt up. My breath hitches and I close my eyes, suddenly a wave of a higher type of fear consuming me.

"Maybe it's not-" I say, but it's too late. I open my eyes and don't see Derek anymore, instead I see a furry... wolf. I scream when I feel a huge sting in my upper arm. I feel tears fill my eyes and I cry out. I pant and I look at Derek, who seems satisfied.

"Here you go," he says and I frown. "How... what now?" I ask and he sighs. "Relax, I'll call you." He says and stands up. I look at him dumbfounded... that's it? He opens the door and leaves, leaving me there alone. Scared. What did I do?! Oh God.

I start sobbing to myself and curl myself up in a ball, hoping the pain in my arm would stop. I open my eyes with blurry eyes and see three contacts, Allison, Scott and Stiles... Stiles, what will he think of me?

He literally told me to call one of them if Derek returned and I was too oblivious to think this through. I press Stiles' contact and hesitate if I should call him.

Suddenly I hear my ringtone super loudly and I gasp, seeing Stiles is calling me. I stare at it for a second before answering. "S-Stiles?" I say, hating how weak I sound.

"Sarah, we found Lydia, she's okay-" I let out a sob and quickly pull the phone away, hearing silence. "Sarah? What's wrong? Are you happy? You don't even know Lydia." He says and I let out another sob.

"Um... I- I'm sorry, Stiles. I did something stupid and now I- now I don't know what to do but he was so intimidating and I believed him and-" Stiles cuts me off and frowns. "Who? Argent?" He asks and I shake my head, but he can't see it.

"Derek," I whisper and let out another sob. "I- I don't know what to do," I whimper and Stiles let's out a sigh. "Sarah, don't tell me you did what I think you did," Stiles says and I let out a noise, looking away.

"Sarah where are you? Is he with you?" He asks and I hear Noah. "What's wrong? Is she okay?" I hear him ask and Stiles says silent.

"Yeah. Boy drama," he says and I look out the window. "I'll come home soon, dad can't know," he says the last part lowly. "O-okay," I whisper and close my eyes, trying not to cry again. "Will he be home too?" I ask and Stiles shakes his head.

"No, Scott will be coming over too," he says and I let out a sigh. "I'm sorry," I say, but I get no response, seeing he has hung up.

He's so disappointed. I really can't handle the word. The thought alone makes me want to die, what if he's gonna disown me as a sister or worse... as a friend? Oh heavens help me.

The exhausting took over and I close my eyes, I'm so tired, why am I so tired? I guess until Stiles is here I can take a small nap...

~2266 words~

Sign of the times is on repeat in my head idk why

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.8K 18 33
This is a Stiles Stilinski x Reader fanfiction that follows the story line of teen wolf with some changes. Your relationship will face outside and in...
18.7K 592 13
"She has little innocent demons in her eyes and they recklessly play with matches. I've never seen sparks so pretty." - "When Scott, stiles and Allis...
18.9K 361 7
CURRENTLY REWRITING!!! "𝐷𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑧𝑦" ༄༄༄ "𝑖𝑓 𝑖𝑡 𝑑𝑜...
15.1K 651 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...