Stolen Pictures Of Him

By CatchingMeFall

Aleana is an amateur photographer who fell in love with Jake, the first person ever talked to her since she m... More

Stolen Pictures Of Him
Nate, my only childhood friend
I Wish It Was That Simple Enough To Forget You
memories

New Friend

186 5 2
By CatchingMeFall

SORRY IT TOOK ME SOOOO LONG TO UPDATE THIS !

I REALLY LOST SOME DOCUMENTS ABOUT THIS CHAPTER, AND I HAVE TO RETYPE THEM..

AND I'M ALSO NOT YET DONE FIXING MY TIME TABLE.

I HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND, MY LIFE'S A LIVING HELL.

SOOO PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, LIKE AND SHARE !

>>^ STOLEN PICTURES OF HIM CHAPTER THREE ^<<

I craned my head around the beach for any sign of Jake who promised to take on a tour, but I'm not really expecting him to be here, after all, we just met yesterday and we barely know each other.

But I felt bad not giving him my number yesterday, I wonder if he noticed I lied to him. I just couldn't take the guilt.

I sighed and stood up from my spot. Today, the sun is really hot. Good thing I brought a bottle of water along with me.

I stood up from my spot and looked around. I caught sight of kid I saw yesterday. She was with her brother again. This time, she was eating an ice cream. I took out my camera and took a picture of her again. Her brother might have noticed me because he glanced at my way and smiled.

I felt myself blush a little. I glanced back to my camera, pretending I didn't notice him looking in my way. And I glanced back at their direction, they already left.

I sighed. That was a close one. I thought I'm busted. This would be the first if I get caught. No way that would happen.

I sat back down and rested my back on the beach's fine sand.

A minute later, I felt a slight tap on my shoulders. I sat right up and rubbed the back of my head, which is now covered with sand.

"Hey." A guy with a hair like Justin Bieber's said.

I smiled. "Hi."

"So you were that girl taking pictures of my sister, right?" He asked.

I bit my lip.

Busted !

I nodded. "Yeah." I said, coolly.

He smiled. "I'm Cole." He said.

I smiled back. "Aleana."  I said.

We shook hands. "You're new here." He said.

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah."

"Do you mind if I show you around?" He asked.

I glanced around, looking for Jake, but he's not in sight, he stood me up!

I glanced to Cole who was waiting for my response. I smiled. "Sure."

I stood up and dusted off the sand in my body. I thought about hesitating, but I have nothing better to do. I should atleast be some kind of female version of a 'gentleman' or what they called 'Gentle little lady'.

We passed the place where I saw Nate yesterday, I could guess that he's a man of a few words. He barely talks, but waved and smiled to every person who greeted him.

"So, I take it that you're Mr. Popular." I blurted out, atleast we have a topic. Right?

"I don't know." He simply said.

I walked a bit of ahead of and turned to him. "What do you mean you don't know?"

He shrugged lightly. "I don't know."

I stared at him. This guy is mysterious. 

I bit my lip. "I guess you knew a lot of people here."

He smiled. "I guess. Maybe."

We walked silently.

Awkward.

Then I finally noticed that it was the same path Jake and I went yesterday.

"I saw you and Jake went this way yesterday." He said.

I turned to him. "What did you say?"

"You went here yesterday." He said.

"How did you know?" I asked, how on Earth did he know? Was he stalking on me? Impossible.

"I was speed boating. I saw you and Jake." He said.

Good. He's not stalking. Or maybe he just made that up. "You know Jake?" I asked.

He nodded. "I know we just met, but you need to do a favor for me."

Well, yeah we just. And he's asking for a favor. Wow. "Yeah, sure what is it?"

"Stay. Away. From. Him." He said, sounding a bit angry.

"Who? Jake?" I asked.

"Yes. Please. You don't want to end up like my twin." He said.

 ---------------- >>>> Cliff hanger !!

Continue Reading