where the wind goes - xiao x...

By karmaizlife

university au this will mostly be in the pov of xiao warning: chapters are short... i have nothing else to pu... More

prologue
before you read
:: 1
:: 2
:: 3
:: 4
:: 5
:: 6
:: 7
:: 8
:: 9
:: 10
:: 11
:: 13
:: 14
:: 15
:: 16
epilogue

:: 12

427 16 20
By karmaizlife

Cake is a form of sweet food made from flour, sugar, and other ingredients, that is usually baked. In short, it's delicious.

Venti

HEY, LETS GO OUT!
sent at 11:17

aren't we already going out?
sent at 11:18

NO I MEANT, LETS GO SOMEWHERE
sent at 11:18

sorry, I can't.

its my turn to do groceries this month
sent at 11:19

do you even know how to buy groceries?
sent at 11:19

...no
sent at 11:20

GREAT, IM ON MY WAY
sent at 11:20

---

Xiao locked the door of his apartment with the key he did not forget and was startled with a sudden tap on the back.

"XIAOOO!" Venti clings onto him. "I haven't seen you in forever!"

"You saw me yesterday, Venti." Xiao started to walk towards the direction of the stairs with Venti following him.

They both exited the building and made their way out of the campus. "How are you even planning to get there?"

"I have no idea. The bus?" Xiao answered halfheartedly.

"The bus?!" Venti says as he hurriedly grabbed Xiao's hand and started running.

"Why are we running?!" Xiao shouted and just went with it.

"The bus is about to leave! Look!"

Xiao looked ahead and the bus really was about to leave. They ran faster and good thing they caught it. They both boarded the bus while gasping for air after running quickly.

Standing in front of the grocery. The fresh smell of fruits and vegetables surrounded the air but once you go past the corner of baked goods, it will smell like bread because bread.

They entered and took a cart and started walking for a while. Soon they say what seems to be Xinyan and Yunjin nearby as well. Xinyan was in the cart as Yunjin was pushing her. The grocery was quite big so they probably will be able to see them once...

Xiao slowly looked at Venti knowing what he wanted. Venti stared at him with a smug grin on his face. "Hey Xiao~ Get in the cart~"

Venti pushed Xiao towards the cart at first Xiao refused until Venti kept shaking him and telling him that he really wanted to push him that he got enough. Xiao finally got in. "This is ridiculous."

"Oh it's fiiine!" Venti says pushing the cart around with Xiao in it.

"We are college students, why do I have to be the one in the cart?"

"Because I want to push you around!"

Xiao grumbled and went with it, if that's what his lover wanted then that's what he'll give. About half an hour later, the cart was almost filled. From eggs, to cheese, to cake mix. 'Cake mix? Why'd we need that?' Xiao thought but he just ignored it.

For some reason, they made it back at the dairy section. "Hey, why are we here again?"

"To get milk of course!" Venti replies while trying to reach out to one of the cartons. Xiao looked at him dumbfounded.

"We already got milk. It's right here." Xiao moved over to the left a little to show that the milk was already in the cart.

"Ah, my bad. I forgot :P" Venti rubbed the back of his neck and just shaked it off. Anyways-

After that, Venti suddenly pushed the cart really quickly down the aisles which made Xiao startled. Seeing that reaction, Venti laughed really hard as he ran to the cart.

Xiao looked away ashamed that he got surprised with something like that. It was very Venti-like, he should've saw it coming. He knew it was too calm.

"Awww, is my Xiao mad at me now?"

Hearing that, Xiao looked back at Venti and acted like nothing happened. He finally left the cart, after sitting there for quite a while, stood behind Venti and carried him into the cart. "Why do you seem so light?"

"What do you mean?"

"Have you even be eating properly lately?"

"Yeah! I have. Why?"

"Nevermind."

But now it was Venti's turn!

With Venti's orders, they ran around the super market with Xiao pushing the cart really quickly and just have sudden stops when they find something they need, which was not very friendly to an already dizzy Venti.

Some adults found it cute that they were living their life at a young age but of course others found it disturbing. Long story short, the got kicked out. At least they got their groceries!

They arrived back at the apartment of Xiao and they set the groceries on the counter. They started arranging them as Venti only left the ingredients for a cake out of the plastic.

"I feel like eating cake, let's bake one!" Venti says bringing out their steel bowl and their mixing machine from the counter cabinet. Xiao understood what to do so he got the rest of the materials.

It all started okay, with both of them following the proper instructions online since it's usually their roommates cooking for them.

"Okay now we add the wet ingredients together and mix?"

"Why can't we just add all of them at once?"

"But Xiao, it said to do it."

"Wouldn't it be easier?"

"Yea it would!" Doing so, they both just added them all in one go. It was okay. I guess.

Venti put it on the mixing machine and turned it on. Maybe a few bits flying here and there. One went to the corner of his mouth but he still didn't notice it. Xiao was going to point it out but before doing so, he wiped it off with his thumb and licked it.

Venti looked up at him all red but tried covering it up. "THE EGG WAS RAW, YOU COULD GET SICK!"

"I'm okay."

After that, it was a bit awkward until Venti started talking about this really good childhood friend he lost touch... When the mixing was done, they poured the batter in the cake pan and put it in the already pre-heated oven. Then left the cake to bake.

"Aaahh, I feel so tired today." Venti plopped on the couch.

"But we really didn't do much." He sat beside him as Venti went closer to Xiao and put his head on his chest hugging him as Xiao wrapped his arms around him. Xiao didn't get a response and heard light snores instead.

"Venti... Why do you always seem like you lack sleep?" Xiao sighed and stared at him. "You keep trying to hide it but it's very obvious..."

About 20 minutes later, Venti woke up from his light nap. Though, he didn't even try looking up, he just wanted to hug Xiao and be in his arms forever.

Sooner or later, they totally forgot about the cake and it burnt. They ordered from the nearby cafe instead.

in the future, i want to be the wife
of tia's father👍
(i'll be the matriarch in this life as well)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 547 31
"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ." "๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ." "๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข...
28K 189 10
โŠนโ‚Šโ”ˆใ†โ”ˆใ†โ”ˆใ†โœงใ†โ”ˆใ†โ”ˆใ†โ”ˆโ‚ŠโŠน CLOSING IT FOR NOW I can't keep up w this one anymore, maybe i continue writing it in the future maybe not because i have some unfi...
2.1K 130 48
Xiao had never known freedom. He has always had someone behind him, controlling his every move. Even when under contract from Morax, he was not free...
23.3K 969 25
สš scaramouche/FEM! reader เญจ แตแต’แตˆแต‰สณโฟ แตƒแต˜ ! roommates?? with a completely different version of yourself ?!? "oh! sorry I mistook you for a purple greml...