Only You - I.NY FF

Autorstwa Sianri_Go

When a medical student accidentally recorded a woman dancing in her balcony wearing only towel while doing he... Więcej

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
MY NEW BOOKS!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88

EPILOGUE

1.3K 55 14
Autorstwa Sianri_Go

2 years after...

(Y/n's P.O.V)

This woman. Never fails to make me feel crazy. She really drives me fucking crazy.

"NAYEON! GOODNESS, I FEEL LIKE THROWING UP" I yelled in stress. We're currently in an open-area, the place is very spacious. No one's here except us. 

As I said, this place is empty. This lover of mine had a crazy idea and I can't believe I'm doing it with her. Here I am, I'm screaming my lungs out of nervous and fear.

"Shit! Are you not even scared of what might happen to us?!" The tone of my voice went octave, shutting my eyes hard in case it'll stop the urge of throwing up. I'm getting dizzy, she's getting us into a circle, again and again.

"Nothing's bad gonna happen! This is fun! How dare you to not enjoy this!" She really insisted the fact of calling this 'fun'. "And I'm a great driver!"

"Yeah! That's true, anyway! You're great at DRIVING ME CRAZY! DAMN, WHAT JUST ALMOST HAPPENED?!" I widen my eyes when we stopped close to a tree's trunk, the front of the car almost hit it. The gap is fucking couple of inches away. This is insane.

I turned my head at the person I'm with, she was already looking at me. We looked at each other for a brief minute before she burst out in laughs. I scoffed loudly in disbelief, I can't accept that she almost got us into an accident.

"Are you kidding me? Why are you laughing at this such situation? My goodness, what's wrong with you?" I asked in one breathe, ruffing my hair in shock. I heaved a sigh out, taking a look on her whole body, from head to toes. "Are you okay? You didn't get hurt, right?"

I grabbed her hand and examined it. "I should ask you that question... what's wrong with you? Nothing happened, I'm completely fine. You're checking up on me, but look at yourself, you look like someone who just got herself out of a storm."

She pointed out, retracting her hand which she used later to fix my messy hair. I sighed out "Well, you can't expect me to not worry. We are faced with a trunk of a tree. We almost hit that. What if this car even went further, what could happened to us by now?"

"I'm sorry, love. You're right, I should have been more careful. Thank goodness that we're fine. C'mere." Nayeon reached for my face and then she began peppering it with kisses.

I didn't know she will be going to do something like this. Fucking wild. She's like very, very, very wild. She's up to do something risky as this. I can't believe I didn't witness her being like this wild even before. In that case, I should have readied myself already.

"Hmm." She finished it with a kiss on my lips. I was really nervous and the adrenaline came into my senses but her action somehow calmed me down. I sighed out and caressed her head.

"This." I said, referring to her 'fun'. "This isn't going to happen again, not gonna let you again."

"Aww, come on but okay." She nodded her head, a pout is on her lips. I can't really believe this.

"No, you won't get me with that today." I glanced away from her. It's like our position has been switched, she's supposed to act like the older one. "We can have fun, doing different things. Anything apart from this. Because I'm literally going to get a heart attack than fun."

"Anything... apart from this?" She trailed off, waiting for my reply. I nodded my head in response, leaning my back on the seat, to remove the shock I had been in. I heard nothing from her after that, thus why I decided to turn my head to her.

She's grinning. "Really?"

"Really, really" was the only response I could give. She shot her eyebrows up as a smirk formed on her face.

I think something naughty went into her mind. 

"Okay then." She hopped out of her seat, out of the car. I became confused, will she do something outside. I trailed my eyes on her figure but she just went into my side, widening the door. 

"What are you doing?" I got startled when my seat's sandal were lowered, of course I was also got lowered with it. I groaned when my head hit the backrest... what the hell is she planning to do?

"Doing anything apart from what you're referring to." She chuckled and sat on my lap, pulling the door close behind her. She could just hopped out from her seat to mine.

But when I realized what's she implying to, I quickly sit myself up while holding her that she would not fall.

"What? You don't want this, either?" She questioned, propping her head onto my shoulder. Her hands were scattered around my back, brushing it up and down. I twisted my head to see her face, she has her eyes on me already.

I won't deny this, her eyes are really captivating. I could get lost in them for a while and I won't ever complain about it. I sighed when I felt her lips on my jaw, tracing it slowly until it reaches my neck.

"Not here, we could just do this in our place." I suggested and attempted to move her body back to the driver's seat but she tightened her hold on me. And this is what I'm talking about when I told that she's wild.

"What? No one's here... no one would catch us. We might as well have fun." Nayeon argued. I glanced briefly outside, we're really alone here in the place. However, this should not happen here.

"Nayeon-ah." I warned her. We can't just really do this kind of activity here, I have other plans. "Nayeon."

"Fine. You kept ruining the fun. You're always at the work, I'm also on the work... nowww that we have the chance to get the best moment of our lives, you're throwing the opportunity away." She snapped, pushing me by the shoulder which brought me back on my previous position. Therefore, she removed herself from me and went back to the other seat.

"I didn't mean to do that. We could continue this in our place, this could wait. I'll make sure we're going to have fun. I'll take us to somewhere, promise it would make your day." I instant reached for her hand and coax her. 

"Okay. I'm sorry. Just got a little frustrated." She heaved a sigh, lowering her head in embarrassment. I kissed her on temple before carrying her back to my seat and opening the door beside me.

"It's fine. Trust me, I'll make it up to you." I smiled, getting out of the car. I then went on the driver's seat so than I could drive to the place I planned to go to. It's pretty close from here, since we're like basically near the woods, I'm taking her on the peak of this place.

It's in afternoon in time, the sun was going to set sooner. When we arrived at the spot I'm talking about, she hopped out of the car first. She didn't even wait for me, huh? Yet good thing. I fished something in the car's glove box and then followed her outside.

"You really like something more peaceful, huh? Not the driving thingy we had earlier." She hummed, laughing as she wander her eyes over the horizon. "That's why you're perfect for me."

I chuckled and hugged her sideways. "How does it connect on you being perfect for me?"

"We balance each other." She answered. I raised a brow and then slowly nod my head.

"Are you sure?" 

"With what? With me being perfect for you? Oh yes, love. No doubts." The woman proudly said her answer, smirking. A smile crept up unto my face. 

"Alright. Whatever you say." Nayeon pouted when she heard my response as if I was shrugging it off.  Such a cutie.

"Whatever. I'm perfect." I laughed, the way she had said it was full of certainty. She's referring to herself, saying that she's perfect. Well, I know right. "And I'm for you so perfect for you."

"Yes, love. You're perfect in every way." I approved. The silence came after. I wrapped my arm around her and later on, I felt her head on my shoulder as she watches the view in our front. I sighed in contentment, feeling the comfort of silence and her presence. 

I briefly glanced at her, she's silently enjoying the scene. The wind blew past us, the breeze's quite cold. This scene was like a replay, maybe this had happened already before, a similar scene flashed through my eyes. I remembered it, when I had brought her into place like this, that was years ago. It was the time I was teaching her to drive. I hummed, shutting my eyes close for a quick moment.

This woman is the person I've been with for the past two years. Time flies fast. It's been years. We are each's safe place. The problems and struggles had been shared in between us, one's always ready to help if the other one's going through something. And our love for one another got stronger than ever, even though we had an issue earlier about having not enough time to be together, we always have way to make it up. Look at us now. 

In these past two years, of course changes are unavoidable. Changes are not always meant to be bad, that's why there's nothing to worry about. We're now living in a same place for about a year, I suggested for her to move in with me. Since my place is more than enough for only one and in this way, we can have more time together. No one can blame me though.

Our friends were good with us, of course. They support. With the both of our families. I was really nervous when I've first met her family but they welcomed me with warm smiles. They didn't know about us before, the first relationship we had. They thought their daughter stayed single for like a decade. The time I told my family about us, they were not surprised with it, kinda expected huh. However, they were really happy for the two of us, they had no words against us.

Here is it, a sunset. We watched it in awe, it's beautiful although I've seen sunset for many times already. The breeze is getting even colder, I wore her my jacket considering the fact that she has thin clothing. 

The view of the sunset is beautiful yet the view of my girl is breathtakingly stunning. She's very appealing to one's sight. Nothing can prove me wrong. 

"Thank you." I gave her a nod in reply. I crossed my arms over my chest, checking her time to time. After few minutes, I saw her pocketing her hands in the jacket. I felt that she got confused, her eyes are furrowing, as she fumble inside a certain pocket. 

She grabbed it out, revealing two tickets. Nayeon gave me a glance, I just shrugged my shoulders with a smile. "Check it."

My lover did follow and read the ticket. I know she was in surprise state, bailing a look from me to the ticket for multiple times. 

"We're going to Paris? This is tickets are legit, aren't they?" Nayeon asked, still doubting the items in her palm however there's a smile hovering over her lips. I shot my eyebrow up, lifting my lips upwards in amusement.

That's the smile I love to see all the time. Those pretty smiles of hers. This is what I want to always do, it is to bring smile on her face. I'm happy when she's happy.

"You can't really trust that these are true in one look, huh?" I snorted with a nod. "They are really tickets. I will not give you something fake."

"Omg." She exclaimed, her mood brighten even more. The girl abruptly tackled me into an embrace, hugging me tight. She's happy, it's obvious. I reciprocated it, gently stroking her hair with my fingers.

She deserves it. She deserves more than that. She deserve the world I'm willing to build up for her. For all I know, I didn't know how did I end up falling to her, it's like magic that snapped into my senses and I had these heart eyes for her.

"I thought this is something you can enjoy and it's been a while since we had a proper trip with just us two. And as far as I remember, you've mentioned that you dream to visit Paris and here it is — the tickets to the City of Love." 

I though of it for a while now and I knew she will love it. Well, who wouldn't, it's her dream place. 

Nayeon laughed as she pokes the tip of my nose. "You really meant when you said that you're going to make it up to me. You have something up in your sleeves."

"Of course, I'm a woman of my words." I boasted with a fit of chuckles leaving my mouth. She leaned her head on my chest, sighing in comfort. 

"Thank you. You never fail to surprise me every time." She muttered but is enough for me to hear. "I'm forever grateful towards you."

The feeling's same. I'll be always grateful in having you. You're more than enough, I feel like I don't need anymore else when you're with me. These thoughts scattered into my mind. 

Anyway, it's just part of another surprise. The main surprise is going to happen in that particular city. I grinned ear to ear, thinking about it. I think she's going to love it, really. I can't also wait for it. 

She surprised me with a sudden kiss, interrupting me with my thoughts. I shut my eyes close to feel the fluttery feeling even more. Just wait for that day, Y/n... you're going to be the happiest person in the world just with hearing the word 'yes'.

Well, Nayeon, what could you say? You're going to be with me, forever. And I'll be making sure of it, of our future. I'm not going to let you go ever.

===================

---The End---

====================

=============================

A/N: Well, that's it. This story ends here. If this is not what you expected, sorry to end the story like this. However, thank you for the wait and support which I really appreciate. I hope you enjoyed reading this even this is not that good and the process of updates were slow. Gonna miss this book, thank you again! 

Anyways, if you want to have some scenes to go as the way you want. I can make special chapter for it, just say the word hahaha :)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

4.4K 229 9
(Twice's Jihyo x FemReader) After graduating from high school, it's time for college. You and Jihyo have been friends since their first year of high...
21.9K 809 30
Hirai Momo worked as a dancer for many years but decided to change her course in life and started attending a culinary school to pursue a new career...
104K 5K 35
Im Nayeon, an ordinary girl living an ordinary life. She had her ordinary life for years after she finished her degree. However, it all changes as sh...
84.4K 2.9K 62
Im Y/n, a girl who was born muted, the first day of her school, she bumped into someone, the most cold hearted member of TWICE. Will she melt her hea...