Chapter 3

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

Aishh! I hate that girl. She said that she will give it to me when I meet her here.

I decided to go back to my dorm already so I can rest now . When I arrived at my dorm, I saw Amy sitting on the couch while talking to someone on her phone. I walked to my bedroom and change to comfortable clothes. I get my phone and decided to search Nayeon's account on instagram.

Let's be honest here huh. I admit she is beautiful and attractive but she is a little feisty ehh. I admit that she's my type. I think she is a nurse based on what she's wearing earlier. Nayeon, let's see of what can my charm affect on you.

I searched for her name and I saw her profile pic, she has a flower on the side of her left ear while smiling and she's sitting on a bicycle. She is just wearing yellow shirt and blue jeans but damn, how can this halmeoni look so beautiful just wearing casual clothes. She's making me fall for her, she need to take responsibility and catch me. Haha, just kidding.

I followed her ig account and decided to sleep already.

-

I woke up because of the sound of my annoying alarm clock again. Just like my daily day, it always not fail me to annoy the shit out of me. I groaned and sit on the edge of my bed. I went to my bathroom and started doing my morning routine. When I am finished already, I went outside and saw Amy eating breakfast on the kitchen.

"Good morning, Y/n" She greeted, waving her hands at me which holding a toast. Her mouth is also full of it. 

"Morning" I greeted back and walked to the coffee maker, grabbing the ingredients on the side.

I decided to make coffee and join her on breakfast. I sat at the same table she is in, setting my hot cup down.

"So, how's the video? Did you already add the part I said to you?" She started off a conversation when I got to sit down at the wooden chair.

I scratched my nape and replied "Uhm, sorry, no" I grinned cheekily with my hands stirring the coffee using a metal spoon.

"What? Why? It will not take day to finish that" She connected her eyebrows in confusion, munching on her food. 

"That's my problem, my drone, someone have it" I spilled out to convey my situation at her and she can know that I'm not capable to do it without it unless I do a life hacks or buy another one.

"Huh? Who? Why?" She said confusingly. I shrugged my shoulders, sipping on my drink.

"It is a girl on upper floor. She got it when I am recording a video using the drone and she thinks I'm a pervert using it to just watch her. She said last night her name is Nayeon" I said annoyingly and start to brush my hair with my hand. Then she starts to laugh hard.

"Eh why would you bring the drone close to her? That's why" She stated while laughing.

"And if you would watch someone like that, don't be too obvious, keep it away and hide it to one corner so you will not be caught." She advices to me, still laughing.

'Why can't she stop laughing and she's saying things like that, it looks like she is the true pervert here' I thought while looking at her blankly

"I like your confidence huh" She added, giving me a two thumbs up and moving her shoulders up and down.

"It's not my fault, you pervert" I said to her and smack her head "She is the one who is brave enough to go outside while wearing just a towel and starts dancing. Who will not watch that funny grandma dancing?"

"Because it's just funny? Or because she's beautiful and your type?" She teased while wiggling her eyebrows. She looked a fool while doing it.

I didn't mind it and answer her and just stare at her like she's crazy. She started laughing again and smacking the diner table. She stopped herself from laughing and looked at seriously.

'What the--' I thought because of her sudden change of emotion.

"Tell me." she command while glaring at me like she will kill me right now. So I just give up and raise both of my hands and nod.

"So you are admitting that she is your type" she said while emphasizing the word 'is' while smirking at me. Is teasing me that happy?

"Yes, madam, happy?" I sarcastically said and roll my eyes at her. She'll not really stop until she gets what she wants. What a stubborn piece of shit...

"Don't worry, this expert will help you" She proudly said while pointing with her thumb at herself. She's like a mom supporting her kid to do whatever she wants. A very supportive parent.

And also full of herself. If I can just throw her away from this country and bring her back to her hometown, at the America, I'll do it right away. I can't stand her annoying face in front of me.

I scoffed and said "As if, you, yourself, don't have her own girlfriend" while sticking out my tongue and start to run to my bedroom before this idiot beat me.