Call me by your name and I'll...

By Hazzaslittle28

"Or maybe you just don't like the idea of being tainted. You don't want to loose your purity right? Is that w... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

Epilogue

1.9K 48 9
By Hazzaslittle28

"Blindfolds?" Louis gapes at the present and Harry smirks rocking their daughter in his arms, "Blindfolds yeah. Once Baby Rose gets to her curb mommy will receive his birthday gift won't he rosey?" He asks in a baby voice smiling down at the girl who gurgles on her daddy's face raising tiny hands.

"You want me to put this on?" Harry looks up at his boy who's looking soft in a baby blue nightgown and flushed cheeks, "You'd rather want me to put it on you, sweet boy?" He smirks when Louis shivers.

Six months ago they had their daughter Rose Johanna Styles, eyes blue like her mother's and so far she looks like a replica of Harry, and it wasn't like the pregnancy was planned it just happened.

They came to know that Louis was pregnant when they had arrived home after their honeymoon, it wasn't a shock seeing that they were more than active in their sex life, each day exploring new kinks, there's not a place in their home where Louis wasn't bend over. Except their child's nursery of course.

Harry loved children and was crazy behind a pregnant Louis, he took those maternal classes too and it was cute, Their home had memories in form of Polaroids, everything was captured in their safe little space from Louis' first bump to Rose's first little crawl.

They were amazing parents Louis was sure of that and Harry was the man Louis always wished for, when he had first held Rose in his hands there were tears shining in his moss green eyes and Louis had to coo at that, The doctor was cool enough to capture their moment with the Polaroid that Harry had asked.

And most exciting was their sex life, Louis was not ashamed to admit he's been more horny after Rose' birth. It's just every little thing that Harry does be it Feed Rose small bits of fruits or make them pancakes he finds himself wishing to be taken against the wall.

And Harry's more rugged than before. He looks like a proper walking sex what with his five o clock shadow and those extra muscles he gained.

Louis gasps feeling honey trickle from his collarbone to his chest, he was blindfolded with hands tied against the headboard and legs stretched further apart. He chokes on a loud moan when Harry laps his nipple as if nursing on it, "Shouldn't be envious of my own daughter who gets to fucking drink from this." Harry all but growls.

Louis whimpers back arching when he feels his tip leaking, "Mmhh so sweet." His husband whispers and Louis tugs on the restraint, his mouth opens in breathy gasps when he feels fingers against his rim, "Can you come like this for me, baby? Bet you could."

The suckling and tugging becomes harder after that on his nipples and every groan and moan from Harry brings him closer to edge and before he knows it he's coming all over himself.

"Fuck baby, you're so perfect like this. So sensitive." Harry doesn't stop his mouth from mapping on Louis' body, marking him and biting him, "Should throw you around, shouldn't I? Have your little body roughly shoved under the mattress as I fuck you, hard and fast?" Louis moans loudly at that and he feels hands on his waist before he's being turned around in a way that the restraints don't hurt much.

He gasps when Harry slaps his arse, "Say it, Louis. You'd love to be used like a slut won't you? That's what you've been craving for after all. Being treated and used like a fucking whore." Louis whines when Harry continues to slap his arse, squeezing and then roughly spreading them apart. He feels Harry's saliva dripping down from his taint down to his perineum.

"Y-Yes. Please." He whimpers and Harry continues to spank him, squeezing and kneading his arse, Louis moans loudly when Harry slaps his hole pushing the buttplug further inside.

His mouth opens in a silent scream when Harry slowly pulls the plug out and he isn't even ready for the thrust that's being delivered to him, he yelps loudly before his head is being shoved to the pillow, "Shhh quiet little Blue, won't want to wake up our daughter with her mommy screaming like a slut." Harry slaps his arse with that and he cries from under the blindfold when He feels pressure on head and pushed further inside.

He can only imagine the position he's in, his arse is raised and upper body on the mattress, he hears the unmistakeable click and makes a weak sound, "Can't have an image like this get away now can I?" Harry mumbles kissing his back and creating marks on his spine.

The green eyed man pulls out completely only to thrust inside harder, the whole bed rattles and Louis quivers with the thrust, Harry's thrust becomes feral after that, the way he nails Louis' prostate is almost maddening and animalistic.

Louis comes with a loud cry muffled against the pillow and Harry follows him soon. He rests his head on the pillow when Louis feels the restraints being untied, He isn't ready for his body to be pulled upright which causes a Yelp from his throat.

"Shhh sweet little Blue I've got you, it's only me." Louis keens high in his throat and searches for his husband's neck to nuzzle his face in, when Harry unties the blindfold he shuts his eyes tightly and turns around blindly seeking his man's body.

Harry chuckles and pulls his head to his neck where Louis happily snuggles, "Like a kitten. So adorable." Louis whines and opens his eyes.

"Happy birthday my kitten." Louis giggles and looks up to meet his husband's lips, "Thank you." Harry pecks his cheeks before standing upright and flexing his muscles, Louis feels his throat drying up and his libido swell, he wants to be held by those muscles against the wall.

He bites his lips as Harry raises a brow, "What do you want sweet pie?" He asks and Louis shakes his head shyly, Harry steps forward and cradles his face, "What do you want baby?"

"W-want you to fuck me against our wall." Harry blinks, "Was my baby shy to admit that he wants to be taken against a wall?" Louis whines and Harry tuts grabbing his jaw, "Don't be a brat little one."

"I'm sorry, bubby." Harry kisses him and Louis easily goes pliant letting his body being manhandled the way Harry wants, he gasps when he feels the coldness of their glass window behind his back, "Gonna show the whole world who you belong to, Baby." Harry mumbles against his lips and he quickly digs his fingers in the wavy curls.

Arching towards his husband who nudges his loose over sensitive rim before slamming inside, Louis' eyes widens at that and he pulls Harry closer by his hair letting their tongues mangle.

Harry tucks both his hands behind Louis' knees spreading him further than he already was, he didn't even know how Harry could change his position by simply holding him against the wall

He feels his cheeks behind spreaded with Harry slamming continuously inside, he moans resting his head against the glass, eyes closed shut when Louis jumps from the sudden thump beside his head, he turns to stare that Harry's hand rested on the window which makes him realise that Harry's holding him with one arm and he clenches at that,

Harry rams faster than before and Louis comes first, he couldn't help but scream as he did so. Harry slips him out of his embrace and turns him around so that his front was plastered to the glass, Louis' eyes widens at that and his arse is being pulled behind.

Louis slumps his head on the glass watching as he's openly exposed to the world in front, Harry grunts from behind and holds Louis' wrist before pinning them to his back and using it as leverage to thrust inside, "God Baby wish you could look at yourself like this." He growls and His thrust are harsh and on point that Louis knows he'll come once again.

His body is arched obscenely with Harry pinning his wrist with one hand on his back and the other holding his neck stretching it behind so that their lips could meet. The sensitive head of his cock slams against the glass with each powerful thrust, " 'arry p-please." He sobs not even aware of what he's asking for.

Harry growls against his ear biting it, "What do you want?" Louis whines, there's spit travelling from his mouth down to his neck and he's covered in both his and Harry's cum which is eventually cooling on his body, his eyes widens when Harry leaves his throat and instead puts two fingers on each side of his throat, fishhooking him and giving out long slow thrust.

Louis feels his body shiver each time his prostate is being stabbed, "Want me to fill you up, no? Have you leaking of me? God you'll be deliciously sore tomorrow and still I'll fuck you and baby you'll love it, you're such a slut you gag for a big cock don't you?" Louis cries out more spit drooling from his mouth as Harry stretches his mouth further apart, his cheeks are aching at the spread and his jaw is sore. But he loves every bit of it.

he cries loudly when Harry tilts his hips pulling his upper body behind, "I know you are, you always want a big cock in your greedy little cunt. Even after you are sore you'll want a cock to warm you up, fill you up don't you?" He growls and Louis knows Harry's close and he's too.

Louis moans, and starts moving his hips along with Harry's cock clenching around the man's girth, His stomach coils and when Harry leaves his mouth in order to pull him towards his chest Louis comes, his cock spilling all over the white glass which was now covered with foggy hand prints and Louis' fluids.

Harry follows soon his large body slumping against Louis' back, cum painting Louis' insides and The room is filled with heavy breaths and pants.

Louis feels his knees buckle and Harry might've sensed it too because the man cautiously pulls out resulting into his cum slipping out of Louis' hole and to his thighs, he winces at the hot liquid and Harry carries him to the bed where he lays him down and stares in his eyes.

"That was the best birthday gift ever." He whispers or more like slurs, he could feel his own spit drying along with other fluids that cover his body, Harry kisses him messily. "You are my best gift and you deserve the best." Louis smiles and he feels his eyes droop.

"Don't sleep on me baby we've got to clean you up." Louis whines, "N-No."

"Yes, I'll be back in five while setting our hot tub. I'll clean you up okay? Take care of you, little one." Louis pouts when Harry pulls away from their embrace, "Don't go, 'azzy!" He whines.

"I'll be back baby, we'll get you a nice and warm bath okay. Just don't sleep." Louis rolls his eyes and then rolls his body so that he's laying on his stomach.

Sure enough by the time Harry has filled the tub with warm water Louis is asleep, he smiles fondly and gently carries His sleepy boy, "Nnghh."

"Shh it's me, Blue. Just gonna clean us up okay." Louis doesn't respond and Harry knows that it's because the boy is sleeping.

Harry cleans him up from the warm water and then dresses the boy in his favourite mint green  cotton nightie, while wearing a tank of his own, when he lays Louis on the bed the baby monitor buzzes and Rose' cries echoes their home.

"Rose! Oh my go—" Louis wakes up with alarmed blue eyes and Harry shushes him, "It's fine, I'll attend her. You sleep, my love."

And when Harry holds their precious little daughter in his hand rocking her to sleep he notices that how much of Louis she represents, her lips curls in that same adorable way Louis' do when he's about to sleep, he pecks her smooth cheeks and sings a lullaby which He's heard from His boy.

"Yeah I'm not that much of a singer, I know Rosey." He whispers to which his girl giggles as if she knew what he said, he smiles and kisses her before continue to rock her.

Eventually Rose falls asleep and Harry tucks her in her curb, making sure she's surrounded by the pillows and her soft toys.

Once in their bedroom he feels his heart busting when he sees Louis having the comforter up to his nose and lips in a small pout, he crosses the room and lays on the bed, "I like your voice, you are definitely a better singer." Louis' raspy voice fills the silence and he turns to see that the boy's eyes are still shut.

He keeps an arm around Louis' waist and pulls him closer tucking his face in the boy's hair, "It's not as good as yours. I love your voice, everything about you is perfect." Louis pecks his throat, "I know, especially my husband."

"Hmm you are my everything you know that." Louis huffs out a giggle, "Don't I already know that. You are my first everything. My first love." Harry stills his movement against his back,

"Yeah? Your first love?" Louis hums, "My first love."

"You are too. My first love and my only one. I intend to be your last too."

"You are my first and last." Overwhelmed with the words Harry raises his head and kisses Louis, "I love you so much, everyday is not enough to express that."

"I love you too and you don't have to I know how much you love me. I love you and our perfect little family." He rubs their noses together and Harry pecks his lips once again,

"It's all thanks to you. You gave me that family and I'll forever be grateful for that."

And Harry realises that When the universe wants to let you meet the one person created for you, it'll happen. No matter the time no matter the consequences you will meet your soulmate when the stars and planets and galaxies collide.

And he's forever in debt to the universe for the greatest treasure they provided him with and he'll cherish it for the rest of his life, happily with his entire heart.

****** THE END********

I know this was short noticed but I think extending the book would've spoil it so yeah here's the end will meet y'all in the future hopefully with a new book. Also the smut in this was too hurriedly written so if there was something weird about it I'm sorry in advance.

Love,

Y.xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 52 1
Louis gave a tiny shrug, acting perfectly coy and not-at-all indecent. "You're a good babysitter." "You're a good..." Harry's attention was split bet...
80.5K 2.9K 30
"He's so magical. He's the sunshine of my dull world, the absolute light in my darkness. His beauty consummates me, I'm captive under him." Or The Ma...
45.7K 2K 34
"Run away from me while you can." The alpha above whispers, his hot minty breathe warming Louis' temple who only looks up defiantly, "What if I don'...
44.9K 1.3K 14
"You're a headache." "You're a meany boxer!" Or a boxer AU in which Harry's an asshole who's cold and rude to everyone and Louis is his new neighbour...