Call me by your name and I'll...

By Hazzaslittle28

"Or maybe you just don't like the idea of being tainted. You don't want to loose your purity right? Is that w... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
Epilogue

14

1.2K 48 5
By Hazzaslittle28

  Here's the chapter y'all deserve. This is not the end. Haha see what I did there. Anyways it's short I know but I've been writing since the last four hours give me a break.

——-

Dejected and numb Harry walks towards the airport, his emergency flight back to London boarding In ten minutes. Harry sighs with head bent low. He just wanted to be at home, his phone rings and he frowns before taking it out and looking at the caller ID. His mother's name flashes on the screen and he cuts it off.

He rubs his face tiredly, "Harreh!" Great now he's hearing Louis too, he wonders at level ten to hundred how gone is he for Louis bet it'll—

"Harreh wait!" He jerks at the sound and turns around, "That's my husband you jackasses! Look yeah the tall one with wavy hair! See that! Let go off me!" He thrashes around the two guards and Harry blinks twice, thrice before grunting, "Louis?"

"See he even acknowledged me, let go." The short boy growls and Harry holds back his smile before looking at the guards, "He's my husband you can let go off him." He says eyes never leaving his boy's blue ones.

The first thing that Louis does is slaps him, "Next time if your ignorant ass doesn't understand me I'm leaving. I can't be away from you, can I?" He snarls but his voice breaks in the end and Harry holds his face, "You can't. I won't let you go, not anytime soon not ever. Fuck baby, I love you so much."

"I love you too, so so much. I love you Hazza I love you." He repeats and Harry holds him against himself, "My baby." Harry whispers and kisses him. Louis holds his hand tight and their kiss is all teeth and messy tongue. They are smiling and laughing too much to even kiss properly, the crowd against them clapping.

"Home?" Louis asks and Harry shakes his head dipping down to kiss the boy's lips, "I'm already with you, don't need no home, baby. My home is right here." Louis giggles sweetly, "My feet hurts from running to you, you big sap." Harry cheekily grins and places a hand over his thigh before hoisting him up.

Louis nuzzles his head in Harry's neck as the man starts walking out of the airport.

*****

Louis was asleep by the time they reached his house, Harry wasn't sleepy at all so he simply rested Louis on his bed and immediately worked up on the plan he came up with.

But before that he needs to call his mother who's been blowing his phone since yesterday.

"Where the hell have you been? You and Louis are taking a divorce? I thought you both were going good! He's perfect for you, Harry you can't let him go." Are his mother's words the moment he calls her,

"Mom calm down we are not, I'm remarrying Louis, this time no bullshit of a contract or anything. I'll talk to you once I'm in London."

"Where are you right now?" She inquires as Harry smiles fondly at the contents of the fridge, even though Louis cooks absolutely nothing he loves his fridge full to the brim.

He removes the content he needs. "I'm in New York and I'm marrying my husband once again and this times it'll be in our way."

"Are you serious Harry?"

"Yes I am mom. I love him." He says proudly managing to hold his phone with his shoulder, "I'm so happy for you baby. I'm glad you found your person."

"I did and thanks to you, mom."

Harry manages to make Tacos, Fajitas, a carrot cake with a "Will you marry me?" On it and finally a ring made with foil paper.

He enters Louis' room smiling at the interior, it was like a safe haven type of thing, trinkets and soft things inside and in the middle laid Louis surrounded by soft toys and Harry couldn't help but kiss his boy's nose which scrunches and Harry can't help but kiss more, he trails his lips down to the soft honey tasting ones loving the way Louis kisses back, "Mmhm missed your lips." Louis whispers and Harry hums pecking his entire face and erupting giggles out of the smaller boy.

"I missed you entirely." Louis giggles and circles his hands around Harry's neck pulling him down to let their tongues meet.

"I love you." Harry whispers the words should feel foreign on his tongue but it sounded natural as if it was made to be said to Louis.

"Cmon I've got a surprise for you, Baby." Louis hums.

"Oh my god what is this?" He asks with wide eyes and Harry kisses his neck, "It's an apology dinner date. One that says that I missed you and I was an idiot give me another chance." Louis giggles bashfully and turns to let their lips meet.

"I love it." Harry pecks his lips softly and then pulls his seat out, Louis thanks him and sits down.

Their dinner is full of shy smiles and loving kisses shared from across the table, at one moment Harry grabs his chair and sits next to Louis, "The distance was way too much." Louis rolls his eyes and feeds him the fajitas.

When Harry brings out the carrot cake he carefully sets it down, "This one is a big surprise, Mr. Louis Tomlinson."

"Styles. I'm Louis Styles,Harry." Harry smiles at that and opens the dish covering the cake he sees the way Louis gasps with wide eyes, "Will you marry me, Louis?" He asks going on his knees and offering the foil ring to the boy who giggles, "Of course I will." Happily Harry pushes the ring inside his thin finger, "When we go home I'll buy you a prettier one, one that'll be choose by you and will complete us."

Standing up he kisses Louis who opens his mouth pliantly, "We are still married, Haz." He whispers when they pull apart and Harry pecks his nose, "I know. I never signed the divorce papers."

"Me too. I buried it inside my mattress." Harry chuckles and kisses his lips once again before stretching a palm for him. "Will you dance with me?"

"Gladly." And they dance under the moon and stars.

"I, Harry Styles." Harry whispers in Louis' ear feeling him shiver, "Take you, Louis Tomlinson as my lawfully wedded wife for the rest of our lives, I promise to be yours forever until my last breathe and even after that I'll be yours. I keep The stars and moons as the witness of our union and my love." He continues,

"I'll never fail you, will always keep you first,

Your safety is my responsibility and you are my first priority. Under your eyes I find my home and on your lips I find my serenity. You are my other half and I believe in that. I love you Louis." He completes and pulls apart to see tears on the boy's cheekbones who smiles when Harry wipes them off.

"I, Louis Tomlinson, takes you, Harry Styles as my lawfully wedded husband. I promise to love you until I'm on my death bed and I promise to be yours until I die. In your arms I find my peace, you are my peace. You are my home and I don't want anything else. You are my other half too, you complete me like a lost puzzle. My heart belongs to you, always and forever." Harry rests their foreheads together,

"My best friend in the whole world, may I kiss my bride now?" He asks and Louis giggles wetly, "Kiss me I'm yours." Harry cups his cheek and bends to capture his mouth. Their tongues meet in the sweetest reunion and the stars smile upon them.

Harry and Louis kissed and danced and they were in so much love that nothing was going to change that. They were each other's halves and that was no doubt.

A love so calm and raw was what they found in each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 183 19
"Do you not have something more expensive?" The alpha gives him a weird look, resting his hands on the table. "Definitely not something the cost of t...
2.9K 68 1
"Now you're going to remind me about the office policies, omega?" The alpha growls and Louis' immediate response is to whimper and cower away, it was...
80.7K 2.9K 30
"He's so magical. He's the sunshine of my dull world, the absolute light in my darkness. His beauty consummates me, I'm captive under him." Or The Ma...
23.9K 1.6K 26
"I must say, my prince, there is something divine about royal knots. You put everyone else to shame." "Oh, my pretty precious, your words wound me,"...