Call me by your name and I'll...

By Hazzaslittle28

"Or maybe you just don't like the idea of being tainted. You don't want to loose your purity right? Is that w... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Epilogue

8

1.3K 48 1
By Hazzaslittle28

  The teasing and touching was endless now, they both made it through two weeks and Louis wanted to feel Harry's lips against his desperately, he wanted it which is why today he decided to wear the most sluttiest yet classy outfit for this party that Harry asked him to come at.

He had seen Harry's mouth gaping as he walked out, the black dress rested right below his thighs enough for the smooth skin of his short legs to be on show.

Harry's hand were tightly around his waist and Louis held back a whimper when the man started stroking his almost naked back, "You know how ravishing you look, Baby?"

"Baby?" Louis asked with a rise of his chest and Harry hummed nosing the side of his neck as he pulled the shorter boy closer in the elevator.

"Like that?" Louis shyly nodded leaning his head the other way to let Harry do his ministrations, what they were doing was childish and very stupid.

Weren't they just friends? What happened to being friends?

"Harry stop. I-I need to ask you something." He hurriedly said and turned to face his husband who looks at him with furrow brows, "What are we doing, Harry?"

"What do you mean?"

"This is stupid! Our marriage is not real and we are friends didn't we agreed on that?"

"You are right but Lou I want you, so badly and I know you too want me. I see the way you watch me Louis. It's just physical I promise, after two years you can leave just like the way it's been planned." Louis bites his lip,

"So like friends with benefits kind of?" He asks and Harry nods, "Yeah. Unless you don't want to."

"I don't want to destroy our friendship Though Harry." He whispers and Harry pulls him by his waist, "We won't. We are friends before anything. It's us simply giving in our desires."

"We'll take this thing slowly?" He unsurely asks and Harry smiles smoothing his cheekbones, "Okay. We'll go on your pace. I'm under your rule, Blue." Louis smiles and pecks his cheeks.

"We still going to rile each other up?" He asks cheekily and Harry chuckles, "Anyways I'm going to kiss you at the end of night so it doesn't matter much." His heart beat skyrockets at that and Louis finds himself wishing for the night to end already.

Louis is sitting on Harry's lap as the man laughs with his friends, a drink in his hands and Louis is having a great time that is until he feels a hand around his waist.

Niall was talking about something when Louis' feels a hand on his bare thigh under the table he shivers when the coldness of the rings and Harry's warm palm rubs on the bare skin, he tries not to whimper when Harry' hands travel further towards his groin, tentatively teasing his inner thighs, he spreads his legs and anticipates for more when suddenly Harry takes his hand away.

Quick as a lightning Louis turns to stare at his husband who's sporting an infuriating smirk on his face, "Is there a problem, baby?" He asks and Louis smiles sickeningly sweet at him.

"No, love. Oh thank you Gerard for the seat." With that he climbs off the man's lap and to the seat beside Harry keeps a hand on thigh the entire either rubbing the area of grasping it enough for Louis to see the handprints it left.

"You two are like the most cutest couple!" Sophia, Liam's girlfriend gushes and Louis wasn't even aware that He and Harry were so indulged in themselves that there were people around and it wasn't even their sexual tension it was them bickering about absolutely stupid things.

"You are so right! Like I had never even thought I'd see our Harry here being so whipped." Niall agrees with her and Louis giggles when Harry flips him the bird.

Louis comes up with a quick plan to take revenge on his husband and he acts on it when he's got another glass of champagne, he suddenly jerks and spills it on top of Harry's lap who jumps from his seat.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, Haz." He gushes out standing and dusting Harry's lap and accidentally brushing his groin, they were alone now basically because everyone went to the dance floor, Harry grips his wrist tightly.

"Fine you win." Harry grits near his ear and Louis smirks before standing to his full height and pulls his husband by the collar of his shirt, "Home please." He whispers and Harry nods, "Fuck yes. Let's go."

"Don't think we should tell your friend—"

"No. Let's go." Louis shrugs, "You look impatient." He mumbles teasingly and Harry looks at him with intense green eyes,

He doesn't reply to Louis instead when the reach his car, Louis finds himself being pushed against it and Harry's caging him now, he gasps and Harry lightly kisses his cheek, letting them rest over there before squeezing Louis' waist tightly, "That's because I am."

Louis' breathe hitches when his husband's lips travel from his ear to his cheeks and then the corner of his mouth, he sighs and curls his own fingers against Harry's lapels, fisting them tightly as he feels Hot breathes on his lips.

Harry brushes their lips softly making him sigh out an Oh and he opens his eyes only to see Harry is staring him, green eyes darker than they were before and before Louis knew it hot mouth smashes right against his own.

A large hand frames his right cheek pulling him closer and Louis immediately lets himself go pliant under Harry's hold, letting the man beckon him more towards the car until Harry's all but pressed against him.

His taut body fitting perfectly against Louis' smaller and soft ones. Harry's chest reverberates a growl like sound which makes him whimper against the man's mouth, his knees going weak when Harry licks in his mouth. Louis let's the man tangle their tongues together.

Their lips break away a string of saliva connecting them and Harry breathes, Louis' stomach filled with so many butterflies tightens when Harry sweeps the bridge of saliva with a thumb and rubbing Louis' wet swollen lips with the same thumb.

"Gorgeous." He mumbles and the blue eyed boy finds his cheeks heating at the praise, Harry cups his face before leaning down to kiss again.

"Can't wait to be at home." He mumbles when they pull apart and Louis giggles softly, they peck twice thrice when he's pushing his silly husband playfully, "Now get in the car Harold." Harry pouts and Louis gets on his tip toe pecking his pout sweetly.

Louis pulls off only to have a hand on the back of his neck and Harry slotting their mouths in a passionate snog. He moans when Harry bites and suckles his bottom lip dragging it down with his teeth.

Harry pecks him once again before finally opening his side of door, Louis gets inside with tingly lips and blushing cheeks. When Harry gets in Louis' shock to see the man grasping his hand in his own and bringing it to his lips.

"You know how gorgeous you look tonight?" Louis shyly giggles at his words, "For something like friends with benefits You ought to be too romantic Harold." Harry rolls his eyes and drives with one hand while the other holds Louis'.

"I am merely stating facts. Everyone in the party were jealous of me." Louis cocked a brow at that, "Duh I had the most pretty boy in my arms tonight of course they were jealous of me. I get to call you Mine and it's a big and proud title I carry." Louis inwardly gasps at the words.

And if Harry wants to continue with this friends with benefits act he gotta stop saying cheesy things like this.

They were kissing in their bed with Louis on his back while his husband suckles his lips and his hands roam his body, Louis makes a sound before grabbing Harry's large ringed hands and placing it on his rear. "You can touch me you know." He whispers, voice hoarse and already fucked out.

"Can I?" And the question is genuine, so genuine that Louis feels his heart stutter, he nods and cups Harry's cheeks rubbing his slightly flushed red cheeks.

Harry is so beautiful.

"I-I Harry it's my first time and I really don't want to do anything more tonight. Is it okay?" He slowly asks and Harry looks at him wide eyed, "Of course it's okay baby, I told you we are using your pace. And you-you weren't like saving yourself for the man you'll love or something like that?" He asks and Louis shakes his head.

"No...I didn't feel the need to....before...you know. But I-I like kissing you and uhm I do-don't mind having you touch me." He closes his eyes tight because this was Louis' own vulnerable moment. He had never said this to anyone and he expected Harry to make fun of him but what he didn't expected was a tender touch on his cheeks.

"Open your eyes for me, Blue." Harry whispers and Louis hesitantly does so peering at the bright green eyes that are filled with fondness and softness.

"I like kissing you more. And I know it's not much comforting but your lips are going to ruin me for anyone else. We'll take this as slow as you want. Yeah baby?" Louis circles his arms around Harry's neck,

"Are you sure you are not falling in love with me?" He teases and Harry chuckles, "I liked your soft version more." Louis rubs their noses together, "You like my each and every version."

"Nah not true. Don't like when you get sad." Louis frowns his fingers never stopping their caressing on Harry's smooth cheeks, he was growing a bit of hair near his jaw though and Louis would love to feel them against his own softness.

"You haven't seen me sad yet." Harry turns his face to kiss his palm the act sending electricity bolting in him, "I have. Two days ago when you were talking about your mom, I saw how sad you got and I don't ever want to see that particular look on you ever again."

"Kiss me please." He whispers and Harry happily obliges cupping his jaw and kissing Louis.

Later that night after some intense make out session Harry and Louis are cuddled in the bed watching Grease because Louis said so. He also pointed out how he acted as Danny Zuko by not so subtly saying each and every dialogue.

He misses the fond look Harry throws at him or how the man is only watching him instead of the movie playing.

When Louis eventually gets tired and rests his head on top of Harry's shoulder his eyes are shut in a blink and he's already sleeping and when Harry gently tucks him to bed he gets a sense of déjà vu. And if he kisses Louis' pouty pink lips squished from the pillow no one but he needs to know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 755 6
"I can't believe I fucked a nineteen year old....twice." "Well, you only fucked my throat the second time." It was a pathetic attempt at consoling th...
128K 4.1K 51
He was older, but did a Louis care?.... no he didn't A story of a secret bond, at first the two lovers didn't know, it was just hook ups. A teacher...
106K 5.1K 10
(Completed) Louis and Harry. Two inseparable friends. They did EVERYTHING together. That was until Harry came out and two best friends became sworn...
45.1K 1.3K 14
"You're a headache." "You're a meany boxer!" Or a boxer AU in which Harry's an asshole who's cold and rude to everyone and Louis is his new neighbour...