♥The Shape of Love♥KnB♥Kaijou♥

By Puripuriko

One team emphasizes teamwork for victory for all, the other team emphasizes teamwork to crush dreams one by o... More

♥00♥ Seasonal greetings
♥01♥ The season is here
♥02♥ The gears are moving
♥04♥ No. 4, Captain and Point Guard, Hakanai Shiki
♥05♥ No.5, Shooting Guard, Kaede Akina
♥06♥ No.10, Power Forward, Yukihime Fuyu
♥07♥ No.8, Center, Tsuyu Natsuhi
♥08♥ No.7, Small Forward, Hanamichi Harumi - The Ace
♥09♥ River and Sky
♥10♥ Our Princess
♥11♥ Behind the princess are a reliable team...and a moron
♥12♥ 4 seasons
♥13♥ I believe in you
♥14♥ Settle the score!
♥15♥ Kanagawa's Sky
♥16♥ Secret Tears
♥17♥ I couldn't care less
♥18♥ We won't lose!
♥19♥ To you
♥20♥ 6th member, number 6, Leung Fuu
♥21♥ Aozora's and Kaijou's summer camp
♥22♥ Summer romance part 1
❤️23❤️ Summer Romance Part 2
♥24♥ Summer Romance Part 3
♥25♥ Summer Romance Part 4
♥26♥ Fuu's basketball
♥27♥ The revenge to the sky
♥28♥ The end of summer camp
♥29♥ Autumn river
♥30♥ The River in the Spring
♥31♥ Summer day at the river
♥32♥ Snow flake in the river
♥33♥ In that season, I looked at the river
♥34♥ Don't look back!
♥35♥ The other half of the Zone
♥36♥ The river stops, the sky comes to a standstill?
♥37♥ Sky and Earth
♥38♥ The sky of possibilities
♥39♥ Infinite Sky
♥40♥ Limitless Sky (Ending)
♥Ending Note♥

♥03♥ Model and Idol

1K 35 5
By Puripuriko

Kise was excused from school because his modelling job. He wouldn't usually take them in the middle of class but he cannot pass this opportunity since he will be able to meet his one and only Miharu! 

Being in his fans' shoes, he's excited about meeting the idol! To have a photoshoot with her! What an opportunity!

"You seem excited, Kise-kun." His agent said to him. 

"Of course! I have been waiting for this moment!" He showed his agent his iphone's wallpaper, it's a picture of Miharu in a wedding dress. "This is her when she did the wedding dress photoshoot!" 

"Kise-kun, you're fanboying too much. Other than that, how did you get into her music anyway?" 

"I heard her song at the DDR machine." 

"That dancing game?" 

"Back when I was in Teikou, I went to the arcades with my friends and I chose her song. I loved it in an instant!" 

"Kise-kun, just let me tell you something..." His agent said to Kise as her hand held the door knob.

"Hm?" 

"You must not tell anyone about what you will see today." 

"Eh?" 

"Miharu is a very special case." 

"I know. She is an idol-" 

"That is not all..." His agent opened the door, revealing to Kise the idol of his dreams-

"Hey there~!" 

The moment the door opened, Hanamichi Harumi was quick to greet the very good looking model. Kise was confused because she was clearly not Miharu. Kise was speechless and then looked at his agent with a dejected face.

"Um, is she a fan?" Kise asked his agent. 

"Kise-kun, she is Hanamichi Harumi. She is Miharu." 

"Huh...?" 

"Hold on a second..." Miharu went through her makeup bag and took out her contact case to take out a piercing red colored contact lens and popped it into her left eye. She then took out the ribbon that's keping her side ponytail up. "Well?" 

"Uh..." 

"Man, you are stupid..." She popped the other lens in, "How about now?" 

"Oh! Miharu?!" 

'Kise-kun is an idiot...' His agent facepalmed at the fact that the blonde only got the looks but no brain...

Today's photoshoot was a greeting to spring; both the model and the idol were in kimonos. Kise's wearing a dark blue kimono, Harumi's wearing a red kimono. They were told that the pictures had to look like they were long lost lovers who finally had the chance to reunite for their happily ever after...

Kise and Harumi showed no signs of hesitations as they got into their roles with a snap of the fingers.

Harumi allowed herself to be embraced by Kise like he was her lover, looking only at him in the eyes. 

Kise touched her forehead with his, eyes closing with comfort; if he's told to look like a lover, he will become a lover for the sake of this photoshoot. 

"Kise-kun, you're doing well! Miharu-san, you're doing well too! Take a few minutes break while we get the props ready!"

They finally got the chance to speak to one another. Kise got himself a drink and gave Harumi one too. 

"Thank you." 

"You're welcome. Um, so why a fake name?" He wanted to ask this question so much because it's very weird how Harumi and Miharu were one person all along. 

"It's so I can go in and out of places with ease." 

"So um..." What should he call her from now on? 

"I am your senpai by the way. You may call me 'Harumi-senpai' when I am not working." Did she just read his mind? 

"You're my senpai?" 

"Of course. I am 17." 

"Ehh... That means Miharu is my senpai..." 

"You should have already known that." She thought Kise was adorable, "Hey, did I ruin your fantasy~? There's no shame in admitting that you think about me~!" 

"Th-that-!" 

"Hahahaha! You are adorable..." 

"Geez..." He looked at her contact lens case and then looked back at her, "Is it really okay to just change your eye color?" 

"Yeah. They just do not recognize me, haha!" 

"That is weird..." 'Then again, I didn't recognize her either...' 

"Kise, want to get something to eat later? It is our first time working with each other so why don't I treat you?" 

"Eh? I can't have a girl treat me..." 

"Nonsense! I want to be able to treat a kouhai~! I am surrounded by senpais so it would be nice to have a kouhai." 

"You too? You're surrounded by senpais?" The two of them started talking amongst themselves, in a world of their own. 

"Of course! My senpais are all beautiful and elegant! Ahh~! Shiki-senpai is the coolest though!" Her eyes were sparkling out of pure, one-sided admiration for her senpai. 

"Is she really that cool?" 

"Yep! Man, Shiki-senpai is so awesome! I love her to bits! Do you love your senpais?" 

"Uh..." Kise can't really say 'love' to describe the team but he does like the members within the team. Sure, Kasamatsu would beat him or kick him every now and then but he will always pat his head, though it's more on the painful side, whenever Kise did a good job during a practice game. "They are okay. I don't agree with them most of the time but I will go along with them." 

"That's the spirit of an underclassmen, huh? We are pretty much alike!"

It felt a little nice talking to a girl who was not obsessed with his looks. It's comforting to be able to talk to another girl about other topics...

Once the photoshoot has finished, Harumi was ready to leave with Kise. 

To be honest, he was expecting her to be all talk and no actions but she has stuck to her end of the deal and openly told Kise that she wanted to eat okonomiyaki with him...

"Harumi-senpai, your songs are really nice. When is your next single out?" 

She treated him to okonomiyaki. He was a little surprised that she would choose a simple place; don't girls like fancy restaurants? Who doesn't want to be in a fancy place with Kise Ryouta? Then again, she's an idol herself so it may not be a big deal to be near Kise. 

"I'll make sure you are the first to get it, Kise." 

"Really?! Uh, I mean, I look forward to it." 

"You don't have to be too formal."

"It's kind of weird how Harumi-senpai is Miharu..." He needed to make sure he's careful; he doesn't want to end up calling her Miharu in public. "Harumi-senpai, why did you become an idol?" 

"5 years ago, I thought it would be cool to do so. I am the middle child within my family; Mom and Dad's attention would be on my older and younger siblings. I guess being an idol is a chance for me to be on stage..." She smiled at the thought of singing live on stage; all eyes on her only. "Mom and Dad doesn't like it though; they want me to focus on my education instead of chasing an idol's dream. I saved up money for 5 years straight and even have my own little apartment." 

"Senpai, that is so cool!" She has been aiming to be independent at a young age of 12! Even saving up! 

"I moved out at the start of the 2nd year so I still have a lot things to unpack, haha! Hey, if you want to run away from home, run to me?" 

"Senpai..." She's very open, confident, and kind-hearted. 

"Hey, if you grill the meat a little longer and dip it in soy sauce, it's very nice!" 

That night, Kise got a new senpai and a new friend...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since meeting Harumi, Kise started to rewatch her music videos on Youtube, admiring her as Hanamichi Harumi instead of Miharu. He wanted to brag to others that there's a blue eyed beauty behind those piercing scarlet eyes but this was a secret only he was granted to know. 

'Now that I think about it, how did she protect her real identity for 5 years straight?' Kise wondered...

"Shiki-senpai~!" Harumi fell to the floor again because Shiki moved out of the glomping space. "Senpai, notice me!" 

"I noticed you so I moved out of the way... And you went ahead and took a photoshoot job with Kise Ryouta?" 

"Yep~!" 

"Does he know about your..." 

"Yep!" 

"And why did you show him?" 

"He seems trustworthy! Besides, we are both in the industry where we need our looks!" 

"Harumi..." Shiki rolled her eyes, "If he does anything like tell others about who you really are, I'm going to kidnap him and beat him until he promises full silence." 

"Don't be like that, Shiki-senpai. Besides, I have a feeling he wouldn't say a thing about me. It's a nice feeling of trust." 

"You've met him for only a day, you stupid idol..." Shiki gave Harumi her chocolate bar, "We're going to Kaijou in a few days." 

"Eh? Why?" 

"We are crushing them in place of Aozora..." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 434 12
Kasamatsu Yukio is VERY bad with girls to the point he gets nervous and cannot say anything to them other than a simple yes or no. One day, he got ho...
5.9K 145 22
Taiga Kagami is looking for a job while at his high school age. He finds a job application for a well-known basketball children's gym known as Kuroko...
93.5K 2.4K 27
Sōdai Kessaku's family owns a small bakery in Tokyo, life is ever unchanging and she's happy with that. That is until a mysterious someone walks thro...
35K 1.4K 64
Teiko's basketball #3 The trio face their final year at Teiko middle school. They walk forward with their sights set high and nothing other than the...