Wrong Ties (Urban BoyxBoy)

By jay24west

Two of the most biggest rival gangs in New York have been around for decades. There is one member named Kasey... More

INTRO
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
CAST UPDATE
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]

[34]

6.5K 215 208
By jay24west

Kasey

Both Gee and I sat back in the seats, eating our food. The heater was on, and music was playing softly in the background. We decided to drive out a bit, but not too far. We're by this cliff that showed the city, which is beautiful at night, I'm not going to lie.

"You still ain't tell me why he locked you in the closet."

"Man, I was just walking past him and I asked him how his day was going and next thing I know is that I'm being shoved into a closet. Why your brother so mean to me?"

"Did you forget that both of you met on bad terms? You pulled a gun out on him—"

"Because he pulled it out on me."

I almost shitted myself.

"And let's not forget that time at the skating rink."

"That doesn't even count because I was high that night."

Which is true.

"And at the hospital," he keeps on going.

Because that's the day I found out he takes dick.

"Okay, okay, I get the shit. Tryna make it seem like I'm the bad person."

"I just know how you can be," he shrugs. "Speaking of Ace, you think they are wondering where we are?" He all of a sudden ask.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Nah, I don't think so. Knowing them, they probably fucking right now as we speak."

"Yeah, probably," Gee says, face scrunched up.

I get done with my food, throwing my trash in the bag. I start to admire him underneath the moonlight that casted through the windshield. My lips went down to kiss him on the forehead then cheek, then lips.

"Kasey, move," Gee says, trying to nudge me away.

"What's wrong? I thought you loved my kisses?"

"I do, but don't you think we had enough of that earlier?"

"It's never enough. Why can't I keep on? Huh?" I playfully pulled down his beanie so that it's covering over his eyes.

He groaned, pulling his beanie back from over his eyes. "You are so annoying for no reason at all."

"I get told that all the time by you."

"Because you are."

"I'm not though."

"Trust me, you are."

"Am not."

"Is too."

"Am not."

"Is too."

"Am not."

Gee huffs. "I'm not about to do this with your childish ass. I swear it's like dealing with a five year old. Not about to get a reaction out of me for entertaining your mess."

"Why so serious all the time?" I laughed.

He wasn't laughing or even so much cracked a smile, tryna put up a lil front. My fingers went to pinch his cheeks making him smack them away with an attitude.

Everything calms down for a moment as he rest his head on my shoulder. It was a peaceful silence between us.

"What you think about everybody knowing?" He then asked me.

"Honestly," I start with a sigh. "I don't care, but some niggas ain't going to like the shit. I mean, this whole thing escalated because someone knew that we are together. I feel like it's more tough on Tobias and Ace because their leaders."

"This beef is so stupid to me," Gee sighs.

I've been saying that forever because fuck the principles.

"Whoever found out about this shit is close in one of our circles. It could be our own."

The people you least expect can turn on you in a blink of an eye.

"But that's the thing, Kasey. I don't know who would," Gee frowned. "Unless it was that bitch somehow. That nigga's crazy, delusional ass daughter."

I thought about it and all of this happened on the same day she saw me and Gee. Her ass probably snitched to her daddy or some shit.

"Shit you ain't lying. But right now we need to focus on Javier if we want things to go back to normal. Hell, Brooks too."

I'm tired of that bald headed ass nigga.

Gee seemed to perk up some after hearing that. "Shit, I'm ready."

I laughed a lil. "Chill out, baby. Calm yo lil crazy ass down."

"I'm serious, Kasey. Whoever it was had no reason to out us like that and tell one of them. That just makes us easy targets."

"Can't take back what's already out there. But I think the four of us need to come up with something quick."

See, niggas be trying so hard to end what we got going on but forget that we always gonna come back ten times stronger.

"Not you thinking smart for once," Gee playfully says.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Quit playing with me. I am smart."

"You thought Canada was apart of America."

I cut my eyes at him bringing up old shit that I used to think. "That was months ago."

Gee smacked his teeth. "Quit lying, nigga. That was two weeks back. How you eighteen, but don't know that?"

I just shrugged my shoulders. "I thought it was its only lil state in America or some shit."

"Well it's not. What's five times five?"

I shook my head. "We're not about to do this."

He knows good and damn well I still count on my fingers.

"It's okay if you're a lil slow paced at learning—"

"Shut up, Gerald."

I feel him push my head causing it to hit the window. "Watch it on the government, nigga."

I get to rubbing the side of my head. "Okay, I'm sorry for calling you by your actual name."

"Mhm."

"Nah, for real, I'm sorry. Don't leave my ass, you know I can't function right without you," I damn near pouted.

He kisses my lips and smiled against them.

"Boy, hush. Ain't nobody leaving you. Gosh, you are such a big baby."

"Only for you and you know that."

I grabbed his cup, taking a sip of his Pepsi. "You got your own drink."

"So? What's mine is yours and what's yours is mine."

I was drinking for a while until he begin to snatch the cup, drawing my lips away from his cup. "Shit, save some for me. I got a half of cup now."

"I didn't even drink that much."

He shook the large cup and looked back at me. I only smiled at him. "You can drink some of mine too. It ain't no issue, lil daddy."

He rolled his eyes and popped some more fries into his mouth.

I wiggled my eyebrows at him as I thought of something. "Ever fucked on a rooftop before?" I randomly asked.

"Ka—no. I never fucked on a rooftop before," he says, plainly.

"Oh really? Because I've been thinking."

"We're not doing that," Gee says, rolling his eyes. "It's too cold for all of that."

"If it wasn't cold—would you still be down for it?"

"I'm not answering that."

"I'll take that as a yes then."

"You can't take it as anything because I said I wasn't going to answer that."

One day.

I looked down at him and saw that he has his arms straight folded, giving me an attitude. "Better put them arms down."

He gives me a crazed expression. "Who you talking to like that? Whose daddy is you?"

I smiled at him. "Yours."

Just for saying that, I received a hard punch to the arm causing me to wince and rub it. I didn't even bother to say anything back.

Him and his brother have no reason to be hitting hard like that.

"Shit, my bad," I winced.

We hang out in the car for a lil while longer with us finishing our foods.

"We should start to head back now," he says.

"Hell nah, we have to? I ain't tryna witness no shit that I can't take back."

Gee smacked his teeth at me but he knows good and damn well that I'm right. The way they can't keep their hands off each other and hearing his brother getting bitched out—they most definitely fucking.

"It's been almost two hours."

Right, right.

I pulled out so I can start driving back home.

As I drove, my hand went to his thigh where I softly gripped it. He put his hand over mine, trying to bite back his lil smile.

"Look at you over there smiling with yo mean ass," I said.

He cut his eyes at me. "Ain't nobody smiling at you." His head turns so that he is looking out of the car window and not at me, trying to hide his smile.

"Mhm. I know I make you happy," I said, glancing over at him as I smirked, cockily.

His brown eyes avert back over to me. "Maybe. Don't get ahead of yourself." He starts to lean over and kissed my cheek, making my face go red a bit.

"Looks like I'm doing the same to you too. Face all red and shit," he laughed, pulling away and leaning back into his seat.

"Fuck you," I joked with him.

I soon turned up the music loud enough to where the bass is booming from in the back. Swear, once I rack up on some more money, Imma cop me a car and buy my own crib—might be with Gee or something.

That's when everything calms down though.

I glanced over at him and saw that he is looking out the window with this peaceful expression to his face. My baby is fine without even tryna be.

I don't think I ever want to live life anymore if it's not with him in it. He's the biggest reason why I'm happy and still keep on going.

Shit, chasing after him wasn't such a bad thing after all. I don't regret talking to him that day not one bit even though I almost got fucked up but it's cool.

Gee lets out a yawn while rubbing his belly.

"You tired already or some? It's still early you know."

"Nigga, I'm full, of course I'm tired."

My hand move up to his stomach. "It's a girl or boy?"

He smacked my hand away as I begin to burst out laughing. "Play too much."

I continued to drive, occasionally peeking in the rear view mirror. I was going in the direction back to the house when I noticed that it's the same car that has been behind us for a while.

My brows furrowed, wondering who this car is. Gee was damn near knocked out in the passenger seat until I tapped him on his chest lightly.

"Huh?" He asked, groggily.

"That same black car has been following us. You see them?" I asked, looking in the rear view mirror seeing that they are still following us.

Gee immediately became alerted as he looked behind him. I switched lanes and the car did the same thing. "Niggas sure is following us. What do we do, Kasey? We supposed to be in hiding."

I don't know who these niggas are or how they found us, but we're fucked.

"He got a gun stashed anywhere?" Gee asked.

I nodded my head. "Check the glove compartment. Don't shoot unless we are threatened."

"Don't shoot unless we are threatened? What do you mean don't shoot? They are following us, Kasey. We're already threatened."

I didn't pay him no mind as I continued to try and stay calm. Casually, I make a left turn, leading us to some street.

My idea is to keep on making turns so I can throw these niggas off but no matter what, nothing is working. They are still after us.

"Fuck this," Gee says after a while, finally opening the glove compartment and pulling out an uzi. "We're never going to get out of this until we get rid of their asses."

I didn't have enough time to stop him before he is tooling down his window, leaning out of it, shooting at the car. Just like what I thought, the black car shot right back at us. Gee quickly sat back in his seat, changing the clip.

"Really, Gee?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "They followed the wrong car."

I pulled out my gun that is stashed in the waistband of my pants. I just leave Gee to shoot as I'm driving to at least somewhat shake them off.

Cars were swerving on the road as they tried to avoid the bullets hitting their cars.

No matter how many turns or shortcuts I made, we still wouldn't lose them.

"Fuck this," I lowered my window and aimed my gun out where I shot the car.

About tired of whoever is following us.

Gee who was leaning out of the car's door window, shot their windshield.

These niggas wind up swerving off the road once the bullet hit the driver. They crashed into some local business. It was enough to make the car catch on fire.

I immediately stopped the car since the street is clear from everyone panicking seeing bullets flying everywhere.

Seemed like everyone was dead—except I saw the backseat door opening up and out came someone falling and crawling out.

The car burned behind the dude who tried to crawl away. He trailed blood on the ground as he tries to get away from us.

I shot the ground near his head causing him to stop moving.

"Who the fuck are you?" I questioned, still having no idea who it is that is after us.

He struggled to move over onto his back to look at us. When he finally did, I got a good look at him. I recognized his face—

This the nigga who killed Boogie.

Flashback of that night crossed my brain. The image of my best friend getting shot in the neck and bleeding out replayed in my head over and over again.

I stood over him, aiming my gun down at him. Gee came from behind me with too his gun.

I remember vividly what him and that girl's brother looked like. I can't forget the niggas who fucked with my boy, Boogie.

"K-kill me now. Get it... Over with..."

I crouched down. "Javier sent you? To what? Think he can kill us?"

"I'm not telling you shit... I would rather die..."

I nodded my head slowly. I lowered my gun and shot him in the kneecap causing him to yelp out in pain. "You sure about that?"

His breathing became shaky as he groaned in pain. "F-fuck you, go to hell."

"All you gotta do is tell me why."

When I figured he wasn't going to say anything else, I pushed the barrel of my gun so deep into his wound that it caused him to yell. I kept on until he finally said 'okay, okay' in a defeated manner.

"Y-yes, Javier did s-send us to find and kill the f-four of you... He wants all of you dead... and both gangs to burn. He got p-people all around New York, s-so it didn't take long to find out you guys were staying somewhere in Manhattan. Eyes are everywhere."

After getting done saying that, he goes to cough erratically. The crash fucked him up. His temple is leaking blood, lip is busted, and not to mention the cuts and many bruises on his face.

"You remember me?" I asked him.

He looked clueless for a minute until realization hit him. "I-I remember you..." then he gets to laughing. "I-if you want revenge, kill m-me now..."

"Why'd you kill him? He didn't do shit to you."

"H-Hey, your friend deserved it. He was threatening my boy, not to mention he was dating s-someone... from a different color." He then looks over to Gee, smiling a bit. "Seems like you Superiors don't give a fuck."

Gee aimed his gun about to shoot him in the head until I stopped him.

I put my hand over his, lowering his gun. "I got it."

I looked back at the nigga who was just smiling with his brows raised. "H-heard he has a son. H-how's he?"

That was enough for me to pull the trigger and shoot him in the head. Blood splattered on the street. Feeling myself become angry, I shot him again. Then again.

And again.

I keep on until my clip is empty and I then feel Gee tugging my arm. "Come on, 5-O probably on their way right now."

I just stared at his dead body. This the nigga who really killed my nigga—a father, best friend, a son. And the fact, this nigga really took all that over some beefing bullshit.

I got up and got back in the car. I don't feel anything. Gee barely got in the car before I was pulling away.

"So he's the one who killed your best friend? You never told me about that," he finally says after a moment of silence in the car.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Why would I?"

Sometimes I think about what happened if I never followed Gee upstairs, and how all of that could've been avoided. Since that night, I've been thinking about how him dying was my fault.

"I don't know. Thought that would be something you would talk about since he was your best friend and all."

"I just don't want to talk about it, Gee," I snapped, looking over at him.

He looked taken aback for a moment at my tone. His face turned and I immediately start to feel bad that I talked to him like that.

"Don't get mad at me and I haven't done shit to you. You getting mad at the wrong person." Then he goes to cross his arms, looking out the window.

"I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to snap at you like that."

He still didn't look at me, too upset.

When I knew that we got far enough, I pulled over to the side of the street. "Gee, look at me. I'm sorry. Just this whole thing got me fucked up. Talking about my best friend is still a sensitive subject."

He finally turns his body so that he is looking at me. "That's all you could've told me. I promised I would have dropped it. I saw how angry you are when you killed him. Thought that maybe you wanted to talk about it."

I understand where's he coming from. We were coming off the night where he opened up to me, and me too—about my mom. I just can't talk to him about Boogie because it's still fresh on my mind and I feel like it's my fault.

I think about if I would have my gun that night.

I got a quiet for a moment before I spoke up. "It was the night where I followed you upstairs at that party. He was dating some Santana's sister and her brother had a problem. Which lead to that altercation that got him killed."

I'm not going to lie, but I thought that would happen to me and Gee. But I couldn't stay away from him because his aura attracted me—everything about him I liked. That's why a few weeks after that party I kept my distance away from him, not wanting the same thing to happen to me.

Eventually, I stopped caring.

"Before any of that, he was a cool. You remind me a lil bit of him. Always on my ass about something, but he was cool though." I chuckled humorlessly from the memory. "I didn't know anything about the streets, and he taught me because he practically was born into that lifestyle."

He didn't really have a good home life. Only child, both his parents dead, and he lived with his grandma who eventually passed away too.

"He was like another brother to me. The older brother I never had."

He smiled a little from my words. "He seemed like a great friend."

"Shit, he was."

Anyways, his birthday is coming up soon and I don't want to think about it too much.

Gee just leaned over to kiss me on the cheek. "You don't have to keep on talking about it if you don't want to."

I nodded my head, starting the car back up.

"Now is a good time to get home before we run into any more trouble. Bias gonna be pissed about his car." There's bullet holes and everything on it.

I pulled the stick back and began to drive off into the late night. We almost didn't come home tonight.

We just made it home and we were telling Bias and Ace about everything.

"How the fuck did they find us?"

"Javier sent out a lot of people in his gang all through New York to find us. I guess they were following us and here we are," I explained, shortly.

"I'm tired of that bitch," Ace gritted. "Earlier he called us telling us that he got one of our corner boys I just recruited."

"He got Amir?" Gee asked.

I had no idea who that was, but that had me thinking that Javier is a sick nigga if he threatening to kill a lil nigga. That's like if my lil brother was in some situation like that.

Then realization crossed my brain. "The fuck you niggas were doing while we were getting shot at?" I asked, annoyed.

We almost lost our fucking lives tonight just for getting some food.

They both looked at each other and I immediately knew my answer.

"While we were getting followed and shot at, you niggas were fucking?"

"Man, fuck up," Ace says.

"Come back to me when you're walking right." I knew that struck a nerve when he damn near almost swung on me until Tobias held him back.

I threw up my set to defend myself.

Gee told me to sit down. "Would you niggas shut up and listen for once? Javier knows we're here. We don't got much time."

"Yeah, but where? For all I know that nigga can be hiding anywhere in the fucking city."

"Gee and I know where he's at," I tell them.

The two of them looked over at us with confused expressions.

"How you know?" Tobias asked.

"One of his boys. The nigga who killed Boogie."

Tobias looked shocked but didn't say anything about it. Probably been a while since he heard his name. We haven't talked about him since he got killed.

Gee nods his head. "Stay out in Jersey in his family's old establishment. Heard he's having a lil business meeting there in two days."

Ace rubs his chin hair. "Business meeting, huh? You niggas thinking what I'm thinking?"

"I know exactly what you are thinking, but we can't just go in there gun blazing. We have to play this smart or he might kill the kid, Ace," Tobias says.

"I know but I got something that might actually work."

"Don't tell me you're going to blow up some shit," I hear Gee mumble.

"Probably."

Bias sighed. "We are not blowing anything up."

His hand was behind him, and he pulled a grenade from behind him. My eyes widened.

This nigga actually has a grenade.

"I was planning on using this."

"I said no."

Ace shrugged, putting it on the coffee table. "So what we do then?"

"I'm thinking K and I go ahead and kills Brooks. You two deal with Javier. We're giving ourselves two days."

"Two days?" I repeated, looking at Tobias like he's crazy.

"Yes, two days. We are all tired of that nigga. So why not just off him and Brooks on the same night?"

Gee and Ace looked like they were down. I was hesitant but took a deep breath.

"Two days."

Y'all might hate me for these last six chapters.

Also I've been thinking, would y'all be okay with mpreg or nah leave it the way it is?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

837K 37.5K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...
36K 2K 36
Harley hated his brother's best friend- at least at first. The passive aggressiveness and ego of the man he now shared a house with was nothing short...
1.5M 58.4K 59
Oh this gay.. Right near Hamilton park, a block away was a barber shop- ran by the same old people nothing new, Everyone in the area seemed to kno...
28.3K 974 17
Jay Williams. A fifteen year old sophomore. He has a slick attitude and doesn't hold his tongue. He's been with many boys but hasn't found the right...