My Don ✔︎

By itgirlkimz

[ COMPLETED ] Kamila Bailey or Kam is a new girl in Kellits, Clarendon, a new high school, a new friend, and... More

Intro
Main Characters pt.1
New beginnings
Tattooed guy
D'yani
First kiss
Best friend
Imperfection
Altercation
Home alone
Sports day
Sports day continued
Bonding
Meeting parents
Likkle parchii
Unexpected
Birthday twins
Unthinkable
Brother in law
The X
Symptoms
Teenage pregnancy
The first crisis
Shattered
Brothers
Possessive
Thomas
If I ain't got you
Picture day
Dry cry
Bonding with daddy
Graduation Day
Bare wit me
You're beautiful
Location
Taken
Separated
Note
You are like Papa!
"Then you and me"
Everything I wanted
You did not break mee ♫︎
Forgiveness
Pacify her ♫︎
Blackmail
Break up
Make up
Daddy's babygirl
Unfaithful
Main Characters pt.2
Old friend
Brotherly love
Momma's boy
Unpredicted
Mistake
Hit different
Secrets & lies
NOT A CHAPTER
Fake smiles
Defile
His peace
Love is blind
Too experienced
Hurtin' me
Exchange
Birth date
Arya Parchment
Parenthood 1
Parenthood 2
Shady
Stubborn
Baby mothers
The Fam
Beach house
Beach house continued
Hard for me
Surgery
Leaving her
My Don II

Disputes

6.8K 562 47
By itgirlkimz

Kamila's pov 🦋

1 week after

          I ran out of the exam room to the female's bathroom to puke. I have morning sickness now it's so bad, I can't even eat breakfast because the smell turns me off. Mi tired a this already, she nah mek mi eat a thing, she picky bad.

I have my last exam tomorrow and then picture day.

After flushing the toilet I took out my spare toothbrush and toothpaste. When was washing out my mouth I looked up in the mirror to see Abby.

I turned to her not saying anything.

"Yah breed" she laughs.

"Mind your fucking business," I said taking up my bag.

She grab my hand " how dare you, Kamila, why did you come here and ruin our relationship. We were fine before you came along you bitch, I fucking hate you so much" she screamed at my face.

"Which relationship Abby, he says you guys never together okay stop being delusional, and grow tf up," I said pushing her hand away, glaring as I left.

D'yani's Pov

Being rich had a lot of advantages. Not that I like saying rich but it's very Handy.

My left hand was broken, so I could write with my right. I was in my bed with an invigilator watching me.

I think my father threatened him to make me cheat or whatever but I didn't I did a fair test like everyone else.

When I was finished mi give him the papers and walk downstairs fi some food.

Mommy prepared curried chicken, yam, and dumplings and slice of pear with sorrel juice, after mi clean the plate mi tek some pills.

"Mummy you okay".

"Yes, I'm fine".she faked a smile, leaving a kiss on my forehead.She didn't look fine tho she was unhappy.

Mi call Kareem and mek he know wah gwan wid mi.

"Parchii come yah," my father says.

"Yea a wah happen".

"Mi know a who wah fi kill you but why," he says

"Uh know when mi did say mi have some new persons apart of the gang he's one of dem him sell coke fi mi," he says

"Your girlfriend ex, he goes by Travis uh know him?"

Weh the bomboclat, why mi neva pick up dis

"Mi ago fuck him up," I said calling some of my boys to bring him to the warehouse.

Mi go in the garage and tek up the BMW keys. Mi asks one of the drives fi carry mi go, Edwin.

Kamila's pov 🦋

I sit down on the lazy bench waiting on parchii. Mi did end up going back up to the school, I bought a cup soup, and come sit back down.

A boy from my class sits down beside me.

"Sup Kamila," he says taking a seat.

"Hey devantae," I said.

"You good".

"Yea, you".

"Mi good mn been a see uh around school, and mi did wah tell you mi like you, but you and parchii a deal," he says explaining.

"Ohh,".

"We can be friends tho right," he says.

Mi neva have a male friend weh close to mi

"Yeah sure," I said"So, how about exams? You have one tomorrow right?" he asks.

"Yeah maths," I said.

"Hate maths uh fuck," he said

"Me did hate it too but if you practice and you have the help you'll pass," I said smiling a little.

"It easy fi you anyway yah bright girl," he said smiling.

"Mi?, a that people a say," I said laughing.

"Yes, the good girl Kamila,". I'm not a good girl, he's just here eyeing me, like he no knw D'yani head no good.

D'yani's Pov

Mi shout the security and my driver drove up to the school.When I reached mi see Kam on the lazy bench with a man.

The fuck Kam

Me neva in a the fuck mood and mi come see mi woman wid man a dis she do when mi no deh school fi the little while.

"Kamila," I said getting her attention.

Kamila's pov 🦋

Mi hear mi name and mi see D'yani.

Why him a tuff up his face.

"Lata," I said to devantae walking toward him, me throw the cup soup in the nearest bin.

Mi go fi hug him and he walks to the car opening the door for me. When the car drives off him still no say anything to mi.

"Babe,".I touched his hands as we guh through Frand Field square.

He just avoids mi.

"Kamila why the fuck uh sit down wid man and you know mi a come pick uh up" he shouts in a mi face.

"He just sit down beside me and we start to have a conversation and doh shout at mi".

"Kamila he no wah sit down a talk to you fi no reason bro, a want him wah uh," he said.

"Cho fuck off," I said pissed off.

He grabbed my hand" who the fuck yah talk to so Kam".

"You D'yani, uh no trust mi don't it".

"Ofc mi trust uh b, him mi no trust, mi just no wah see you talk to no man," he said pinching his nose.

"Uh too jealous," I said looking out the window.

"Mi no mus jealous Kam you a mine".

Mi no answer him and he tells the driver to carry us to his yard.

...

"Kam mi know a who cause the accident," he said.

"Who do it".

"Your boy," he says sitting on the bed, I kicked off my black air force ones off my foot, and remove my uniform, I sat only in my Marina and thighs.

"D'yani don't fucking play with me, this serious and him a no my boy," I said getting angry.

"A joke b".

"After everything mi tell you bout him uh come a run joke".

"Kam calm down". He said kissing my neck.

"D'yani yah go do something bout it right," I asked him

He sighs" mi ago tek care a it".

"Weh that means".

"No worry b,".

"Yah go kill him". I said coming off the bed.

"Kam just-"

"No D'yani uh wah go prison, ".

He shouted saying"him affi bomboclat dead ere, so no worry mi Nah go a no prison, mi no wah he hurt you fi get to me so me affi do it".

"What if something happens to you".

He lift me up in his arm, and I wrapped my arms around him.

He hold me wid one hand, fuck no sah a demon

"Nothing Nah go happen ok, I love you"."I love you" I kissed him.

"Mi wah fuck" he says biting my ears.

"B, your hand is broken, and you no well yet".

"So, come ride me," he said smiling.

I blushed, that position is not for me, I'm too lazy.

"You still shy Kam after everything weh we do," he said laughing.

"Yes," I said hiding in his shirt.

"Mi can fuck you me dick no cripple".

I start to laugh.

I was in my tights and bra. He was wearing sweats."B, uh breast look so fucking good, jus round and right fi me," he said slapping my ass.

I helped him wid the shirt and sweats pants, and after that, he pushed me onto the bed.

...

Thank you for reading ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 7.8K 82
When we don't know who to turn to, sometimes we turn to the ones we least expect. Luke Salazar is a senior at Bay High School, and he's been pushed...
53.2K 2.1K 35
Years after Heaven's death, her daughter is now a junior in high school and the splitting image of her. It's Kamora's world everyone is just living i...
24.2K 1.2K 11
Kayla Williams never anticipated falling in love with a man much older than herself, let alone the powerful don of her community and her best friend'...
34.4K 3K 24
Nineteen year old Asania leaves an abusive relationship with her ex boyfriend and focuses on school where she met her bestfriend Zenya. Asa isn't loo...