80's pampered little girl

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/204/204709/ Author: Li Qingxue Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-07-28 ... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 76

432 4 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 76

    After investigation, Cheng Haiyang instructing Wang Xianghong to design Wenxin Qing finally gave Wen Wen and Fang Qingyun justice, and it also involved the whereabouts of a batch of fabrics.

    At the beginning, the Kyoto Textile Factory lost a batch of fabrics, and Wen Guojiang happened to encounter Cheng Haiyang's brother-in-law secretly selling fabrics outside, and the fabrics looked very much like the ones lost by the textile factory, so there was a report on the matter. So much so that there is a series of tragedies behind the Sun family.

    After investigation, the batch of cloth sold by Sun Guang was raised for him by the Sun family and the Cheng family together. These are all superficial phenomena. The origin of those cloths really cannot stand scrutiny. These cloths were used by Cheng Haiyang at that time. The reason for the smashing out is to manage the position of the factory director of that year.

    It's a pity that people's calculations are not as good as heaven's. Who would have thought that the batch of cloth did not know what happened in the end, and was actually taken by his brother-in-law and sold on the black market, so that it was seen by Wen Guojiang.

    Speaking of the series of tragedies in the Sun family, although Wen Guojiang has some responsibilities, the biggest responsibility is Cheng Haiyang himself. And as time went on, his hatred for the Wen family became bigger and bigger, and he completely forgot what he had done.

    Due to the vile nature of Cheng Haiyang's crime and the misappropriation of a lot of public finances, he was finally sentenced to death. This is what he deserved. In order to be the factory manager, he misappropriated public materials, and his family was obviously rich. In order to be the factory manager, He watched helplessly as the uncle of the Sun family went to the black market to take risks, and finally something happened. Instead, he hated the innocent Wen family. Such people should be severely punished by the law.

    After Cheng Donglin knew what his father had done, a sense of powerlessness hit his heart. He didn't know whether to hate the Wen family anymore. After all, when Wen Guojiang reported his uncle, he was excusable and lost in the factory I happened to see it in the hands of my uncle. As a worker in a textile factory, he has the right and obligation to report it. There is nothing wrong with what he did.

    "Donglin, there's something wrong with your grandmother's family, but if it wasn't for Wen Guojiang's troubles, your uncle wouldn't be imprisoned, your aunt wouldn't die, and I wouldn't have framed Wenxin by my design, and the case wouldn't have passed. It has been over half a year for a retrial, and I will not be sentenced to death without a retrial, Donglin, you must remember to avenge your father, both Wen Guojiang and his son-in-law have our family's blood on their hands."

    Cheng Haiyang said. A clear brain circuit made Cheng Donglin frown, but when their family became like this, the Wen family really couldn't escape the relationship, especially this time, the father was sentenced to death, and the fuse was Fang Qingyun.

    After he knew the whole story of the grievances between the two families, he was no longer so keen to take revenge on the Wen family, but he would definitely not be able to reconcile with the Wen family. If there was a chance for revenge, he would definitely not let the Wen family go.

    But he won't tell his father about this. Since the death penalty cannot be changed, he wants to make him feel more at ease. It's not that he has not thought about commuting his father's sentence. After running around for a long time, no one dared to pick up on him at all. What could he do except accept his fate and let his father go in peace.     "Dad, don't worry, I won't care about our family's hatred. Do you have anything else to tell Mom

    ? She is currently recuperating in the south, and I didn't tell her about you."

, I can hide as much as I can. In this life, I'm sorry for her, for not being able to take good care of her, and tell her that if we have a next life, it will be up to her to decide whether we will be married or not. I will wait for her on Huangquan Road until She'll give me an answer."

    Cheng Haiyang said about his wife's red eyes, the person he's most sorry for in his life is his wife, she sacrificed a lot for him, for him, she suffered a bad body, and because of him Having lost his sister, what face does he have to ask her to be husband and wife in the next life.

    After meeting with his father, Cheng Donglin didn't have time to grieve at all, so he was recalled to Shencheng by a call from Mr. He. Mr. He called the front desk of the hotel where they were staying, and He Shiyun immediately drove over to pick him up.

    Because Mr. He on the phone was very anxious, she and Cheng Donglin immediately put down their work and hurried back to Shencheng, because Cheng Donglin's furniture factory caught fire. Although the fire was finally brought under control, the damage was still very large. almost razed to the ground.

    Sun Zhiqiang has disappeared, and the only person who can take charge is Cheng Donglin. The work in Kyoto is temporarily put down and there is nothing to do. As his base camp, Shencheng is much more important than the business in Kyoto.

    Fortunately, Cheng Haiyang's execution date is still some time away, so after he has dealt with Shencheng's affairs, he will come back and give him a ride.

    And Fang Qingyun also quickly knew what happened to Cheng Donglin, he sneered, he promised his daughter-in-law not to do anything, but he couldn't stop God from being on his side.

    People who do bad things too much will affect their luck.

    Cheng Donglin left the capital, and Wenxin immediately knew that it was Fang Qingyun who told her to make her feel at ease.

    And Wenxin is indeed a lot more at ease, at least she doesn't have to worry about someone having bad thoughts, she can also start her own printing factory with one heart.

    It's a pity that she was too happy too early. How could Professor Cai watch her not doing her right job, after all, she hasn't published a paper for a while.

    Although those comic strips, as well as the translation of classical Chinese classics into vernacular, can be considered educational, but after all, they are not serious works on education, and can only be regarded as side jobs at best.

    In this way, Wenxin is more busy, and I can't wait to split myself in half every day. After I get busy, I will naturally have less time to spend with my children.

    Fortunately, Xiao Fanghao is also used to his mother's busyness. He has his grandma to accompany him, and every day, according to the situation, his mother and grandma work together to formulate study tasks. Although the villain is small, others are also busy.

    And just when they were busy, the person who installed the bug in Fang Qingyun's research room finally caught it.

    It is sad to say that this person is still a student of University B, and he is not a spy, but he was bought off because of money.

    When he came to help set up the research room, he took the opportunity to install it, and those who were able to come to help were students who performed well in all aspects.

    For only 100 yuan, a famous college student with a promising future finally violated his conscience, was expelled from the school, lost his future, and was imprisoned, paying the price for his greed.

    This student is from a small town with five or six brothers and sisters, all relying on his father's salary to support the family, living in poverty is conceivable.

    This time, he was greedy for 100 yuan, and his father was sick. The family couldn't take out a penny, so he did it even though he knew that it was inappropriate. His father was the pillar of the family, and he could not make any mistakes.

    He didn't expect that what he thought was just a vicious competition between competitors turned out to involve spy agents. At this time, no amount of remorse and tears could redeem his fault.

    "Well, in the end, it's because we're too poor and we don't have enough awareness of precautions. Although the students made mistakes, we teachers have an inescapable responsibility. We didn't teach them to be vigilant at all times."

    Professor Gu said sadly, And other people also have sympathy when they hear it. It is not easy for their country to train a college student, and it is ruined like this. How can they not feel sad.

    As a result, there is a new course in the university, which is to popularize social experience for students. This course makes it easier for students to integrate into society after entering the society, and avoids many crooked paths.

    After solving this matter, Shiyun and his research laboratory have invested in intense research. After all, Fang Qingyun has made a guarantee with the big leader, and the results will be released on May 1st next year at the latest.

    It's already December, and it's just over five months after the full count. Everyone has a sense of urgency.

    But even so, Fang Qingyun took the lead, they all pay attention to their work and rest, unless they are very urgent research tasks, under normal circumstances they need to sleep for 4 hours a day.

    Still the same sentence, the body is the capital of the revolution, and they still have to keep a useful body and make more contributions to the country.

    Through Aunt Yang, who was doing errands in the research room, Wenxin knew that Fang Qingyun's work and rest were fairly regular, and half of her heart was relieved.

    Fang Qingyun decides by himself. Although he is much freer than before, he can't go home often. He only comes back once a week. Even this time he came and went in a hurry. It can only be understood through Aunt Yang.

    For this reason, Fang Qingyun also joked and warm, being a daughter-in-law is very skillful, and even put eyeliner on his side.

    "That is, I have to prevent you from doing things that are sorry for me." The

    arrogant look of his daughter-in-law made Fang Qingyun love him a lot.

    Cheng Haiyang's life came to an end when the machines and workshops of the warm printing factory were in place and the first batch of comic strips were officially put on the market.

    A bullet ended his life. I wonder if she regretted what she had done the moment she closed her eyes.

    Cheng Donglin paid the money and collected the body of his father, but he did not hold a funeral ceremony for him. This is also what Cheng Haiyang meant when he was alive. From a poor boy, he struggled all the way to the position of director of a large state-owned factory. It's not ordinary, how could he not be conceited and have more face like this.

    His downfall will definitely be made fun of, he is mentally prepared, but he doesn't want these people to gloat in front of his mourning hall, he is afraid that he will be angry and can't help cheating the corpse.

    This time, Cheng Donglin came back mainly to collect the body of his father, and it was not a glorious thing, so he was very low-key. He just looked at the furniture factory he invested in, and then returned to Shencheng, and handed it over to his confidant in the capital.

    On the train back, Cheng Donglin was irritable and lonely. His father was gone, and his heart was empty, although he could now be on his own.

    But without the support of his father's mountain, he always felt a little prostration under his feet, and the confidence in his heart was also a lot empty.

    Starting from today, the sky above his head has collapsed, and he will become that sky himself, and there is fear and anxiety in his heart.

    It turns out that there is such a person, even if he does nothing, but he stands there, giving people a sense of security for no reason, making people feel that their life still has support.

    Now that his support is gone, and some of the wrong things he did in the past don't seem so fierce, and now he is full of all his good things.

    Thinking of the revenge he was thinking about, he clenched his palms into fists, and the desire for revenge that had faded because he understood what had happened, began to burn like fire again.

    Speaking of this, he remembered that the fire in his furniture factory was set off by his cousin Sun Zhiqiang.

    After this incident, the two cousins ​​officially turned against each other. Although they could not be said to be enemies, they also became strangers.

    Frowning, with Fang Qingyun's current strength, the road to revenge is not easy to take, so he still shouldn't implicate his cousin, in case he has something to do, someone can help him take care of his mother.

    Since then, both Cheng Donglin, Fang Qingyun and Wen Wen have been working hard to strengthen themselves. Although they have different goals, it has to be said that they are all extraordinary efforts.

    The Spring Festival in 1981 also came as scheduled. This was also the first Spring Festival that Wenxin had spent in this world, and of course, the first Spring Festival that Fang Qingyun had spent in Kyoto.

    Of course Wen Wen and Fang Qingyun wanted to have a good holiday. The whole twelfth lunar month was in a hurry, and they were afraid that they would suddenly work overtime during the Spring Festival.

    But on the night of New Year's Eve, the family was keeping the New Year's Eve, and the door was still knocked awake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 1.2K 124
https://m.shubaow.net/230/230948/ Author: Ling Younian Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-16 Latest: Chapter 124. [Latest] Wedding...
51.2K 408 12
After waking up, the fair and beautiful Ye Zhi turned into a miserable female supporting role in a period novel. In the original text, she is the st...
1.3K 204 12
🧟⚠️រឿងនេះគឺជារឿងប្រលោមលោកមនោសញ្ចេតនាលាយឡំជាមួយនឹងវេទមន្តអភិនីហារ ភ័យរន្ធត់និងដំណើរផ្សងព្រេង⚠️ ‼️ «មនុស្សគឺធ្វើឲ្យខ្ញុំឆ្កួត និងវេទមន្តទាំងអស់នោ...
11.2K 116 6
六零海島女軍醫 On the night of her eighteenth birthday, Ji Shishi suddenly awakened to her past life memories, only to realize that she had actually travele...