Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    Wen Xin walked in the door with the child in her arms. She was really unfavorable. She wore a book in just a few days and became a female supporting actress with a tragic end. Not to mention, she has not recovered yet. The villain's husband and cannon fodder son are here. Now, she didn't even have time to react.

    "This person says it's your husband, tell the truth, what's the matter with this person? There's no reason for my daughter to get married, and your mother and I don't even know about it."

    Wen Guojiang's voice sounded, although it was not louder than before, the most At least the voice was much quieter than the one who told her to roll in just now, and there was no anger in her tone, but her warm body was still shaking, there was no way, this was the original owner's conditioned reflex, her father knew very well, like this The situation must be raging, and the current calm is but a symptom before the storm.

    In addition to the pressure from the father above, Wen Wen couldn't ignore the cold eyes from the side. She knew that she couldn't escape today. She put the child on the ground.

    "Dad, Fang Qingyun is indeed my husband, and this child is also my biological son."

    Although he had tacitly acknowledged the fact before, he had never heard his daughter admit that Wen Guojiang and Li Meihui had something to do with each other. Luckily, their daughter was still the well-behaved child, but the warm words made their last bit of luck gone. At this time, the two couples had to admit their dereliction of duty as parents.

    She didn't tell them about the big event of her daughter getting married and having children, and in the end she abandoned her husband and children in order to return to the city. It's the same, because they didn't educate their children well.

    "Meihui, take the child out first."

    Wen Guojiang clenched his hands tightly behind his back. Due to the excessive force, the blue veins on the back of his hands swelled up immediately, like earthworms entrenched on the back of his hands. It was very terrifying, and it could be seen that Wen Guojiang must be very angry at this moment.

    And this is indeed the case. Wen Guojiang's current mood can only be described as rage. If he didn't take into account the fact that there were children in the room, he was afraid of scaring the children. He and her mother dote on her too much, making her so irrelevant.

    "Wenwen, you are doing very well. It's been a few years since you got married and have children, and you didn't even mention your mother and me. In your eyes, what do you think of me and your mother? If you have children, you will take on the responsibility of being a wife and a mother, but you, you have abandoned your husband and your children, warm, you are so disappointing to us!"

    Wen Guojiang waited for his wife to carry the child out, and the anger in his heart was extremely angry. The anger subsided a little, followed by a deep disappointment. He and his wife had only such a daughter in their entire lives. Although they were usually pampered, they asked themselves that they never dared to neglect their moral education, but how could this child do this? When such a thing happened, Wen Guojiang's tall and straight back suddenly hunched a little, and even his face looked like he was more than ten years old.

    "Dad, I know I'm wrong."

    Wen Wen admitted her mistake quickly. She looked at Wen Guojiang and felt distressed. Although she was a fake, this body was a veritable daughter of the Wen family, so she would naturally feel distressed for her father.

    And the warm confession did not make Wen Guojiang feel better. As the saying goes, knowing mistakes can improve a lot, but that also depends on what is wrong. Since ancient times, the world has been harsher on women, but even though it is a new society now, divorce is still a problem. Women are still very picky.