Chapter 77

Chapter 77

    The sound of knocking on the door outside is not only warm and a little irritable, but Fang Qingyun's face is also dark and unsightly, but on New Year's Eve, if there is no urgent matter, no one will come to disturb other people's New Year's Eve, although he is unhappy that the New Year's Eve is interrupted. , but still went to open the door.

    Originally thought it was a matter of work, but in the twelfth lunar month they were catching up with the schedule. No matter how careful they were, the omissions would definitely be unavoidable.

    But after opening the door, not to mention Fang Qingyun and the others, even Wen Guojiang, who has always been good-natured, almost scolded people, but thinking that it was Chinese New Year, he still tried to suppress himself, but he rushed forward and closed the door directly.

    Of course, it is not a normal thing to make Wen Guojiang so angry. It was Wu Yaru who came here to find a sense of existence during the Chinese New Year. She is ill and has her own ex-husband, her own stepson, not to mention her own daughter. Fang Qingyun, the son she had never taken care of, could never turn.     Thinking of today's day, there is still something in everyone's heart that they don't understand. Wu Yaru just doesn't want their family to stop for the new year. If you don't get angry at this time, everyone in the family will become Buddhas on the spot.     "Comrade Fang Qingyun, your mother is really ill. You'd better go and see. She gave you life after all."     The people outside were still banging on the door. When she opened the door, it wasn't her Virgin, but because she didn't want to celebrate the New Year because her own family messed up the New Year's mood in other people's homes.     "These two comrades, no matter how ill Comrade Wu Yaru is, we will not go to see her. Since she gave up my husband at the beginning, she will have to bear the current consequences, and don't take her life as an example. If my husband had a choice, he wouldn't want to be born by her.     Also, I advise a few of you, don't try to persuade others to be kind. Wu Yaru is a stranger to us, so we should contact us. Her real relatives."     "I've contacted them, and they're not in Kyoto!"     "If they're not in Kyoto, that has nothing to do with us."     "How can you be so unfilial as a daughter-in-law? That's your mother-in-law. ."

    Among the people who came was a young lesbian. She was the prison guard who took care of Wu Yaru, and her elder brothers and sisters-in-law were not filial. The old parents depended on her for everything. She was twenty-five years old. I couldn't find the target, so I was very uncomfortable with Wen Wen and Fang Qingyun's behavior.

    "It's a big New Year's Eve, I advise the two of you to go back quickly, don't disturb the nature of other people's New Year's Day, and also, tell Wu Yaru, we will not recognize her in this life, if we do anything else, we don't mind. Let everyone in China know her true face, and then you won't know if her daughter Liu Xiaole has the face to return to China."

    Wen Wen's attitude is very tough, that is, she doesn't recognize Wu Yaru, Wu Yaru Everything about Yaru has nothing to do with their family, and Fang Qingyun also came over at this time, stood with his wife, and expressed his attitude with his actions to express the same attitude as his wife.     The two prison guards who came to invite people had no choice but to return without success, and Fang Qingyun and Wenxin left them with a particularly bad impression. When Wu Yaru learned that Fang Qingyun and Wenxin didn't want to care about her at all, she wanted to. They were also very supportive of accusing them of being unfilial, and expressed their willingness to be witnesses.     Filial piety is the traditional virtue of the Chinese nation. Their thinking is that there is nothing in the world that is not a parent, but this time they miscalculated again. They originally thought they would punish those two disobedient people, but in the end it turned out to be where Wu Yaru was imprisoned. It was changed to end where Liu Limin was.     Can a prison in a poverty-stricken county be compared with the one in Kyoto? When she arrived at the place, looking at the house that was much more dilapidated than the prison in Kyoto, Wu Yaru wanted to cry without tears. This time, she finally had a consciousness, that was her muddy legs. The son is really a person who can't be offended. Realizing this, she has a lot of peace of mind.     "Qingyun, it's good to have a country as a backer."     After knowing Wu Yaru's whereabouts, Fang Qingyun sighed warmly and touched her head with a smile.     "The main reason is that we are eye-catching. If we do illegal and criminal things, you can see if the state will let you decide."