𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙎𝙊 𝘽𝘼𝘿 - 𝘒𝘜𝘚�...

Par ihrtkusuo

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ ❝𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐘/𝐧 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝...❞ ❝𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞!❞ ❝𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮�... Plus

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36

23

12K 362 1K
Par ihrtkusuo

▬▬▬ 没那么糟糕,
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Did he seriously just kiss my cheek?

I thought about it all day. And because of this, I couldn't sleep at all. Not even a minute at least.

"He doesn't like me, right?" I asked myself, laying on my bed and holding my phone with my arms up.

'Who?' A voice said.

"AH!" I yelled, dropping the phone onto my face. "Ow.." I groaned and moved my phone from my face, rubbing the bridge of my nose.

'My bad.' Kusuo sat at my desk.

"What are you even doing here? At least warn me telepathically or something," I threw a pillow at Kusuo. "What if I was changing my clothes?"

But before it hit Kusuo's face, he used his powers to toss the pillow back at me, hitting me roughly. 'Then that'd be an awkward situation.'

"Ah-" I winced. "Well, no shit, Sherlock."

'I can't find my book.' he randomly said and opened one of the drawers in my desk, completely changing the subject.

"Okay... and?" I sneakily stepped behind him with the pillow in my hands, about to whack him until he turned around.

'I'm assuming you took it.' he then used his abilities once again and pushed me against the wall.

But he kept me like that and I couldn't move.

"Kusuo! Let me go." I dropped the pillow from my hands and frowned.

'Where'd you put it?' he stood up from the seat and slowly walked towards my direction.

"I... I don't have it." I answered, moving my legs back and forth.

'Liar.' he squinted his eyes, leaning closer to me.

"K-kusuo..! I don't have it, seriously!" I was getting tired of trying to escape. I just accepted the fact that I'll stay like this for probably the rest of my life.

He leaned back and gave me some space finally. 'Alright, then. I believe you... I guess.'

I smiled and sighed in content. He finally believes me.

Kusuo stopped using his abilities and dropped me onto the ground.

"Ouch." I winced, looking up at him with a slightly annoyed look on my face.

He looked down at me and smiled, 'You wanted to get down, eh?'

"Yes... but maybe a bit more softly, that won't result in my ass getting hurt." I got up and rubbed my lower back.

'My bad.' he shrugged and turned his back to me, teleporting into his room.

"My bad." I mimicked him like a child. I suddenly remember something and smirked, teleporting to his room as well. "Oh, and Kusuo." I called.

'What?' he turned around to see the book in my hands. His eyes widened and his mouth slightly opened.

I laughed and handed him the book, "Here."

He grabbed the book from my hands and looked at me, to the book, and then back at me once again. 'I thought- How did you-'

"I'm getting too good at this," I laughed and smiled proudly, resting my hands on my hips. "I successfully tricked you, finally. Now I can play around with you all I want."

Kusuo kept quiet and sighed, dropping the book onto his soft bed. Without another word, I teleported back into my room.

"Kusuo, Kusuo... he's just so dumb." I whispered to myself.

'Me? Dumb? Hah.' he chuckled.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows and quickly turned around, seeing nobody. "I swear a heard a voi-"

'You thought wrong.'

"Kusuo, stop playing with me!" I shouted and turned around again, seeing nobody. That little shithead Kusuo.

"What the he-" before I could finish my sentence I got pushed and fell onto the bed.

Kusuo went onto the bed as well and hovered over me.

"Ah, I knew you were gonna do that." I rolled my eyes.

'No you didn't.' he said as if it were a fact, rolling his eyes back at me.

"Okay, but who would? You wouldn't have known I was gonna do that if I did that to you."

'I'm Kusuo, I'm just better.'

"What is that supposed to mean?" I crossed my arms and furrowed my brows at him.

'That I would know.' he shrugged.

"Not true," I huffed and looked to the side, "I know everything, too."

'Do you know this?'

"Huh?" I moved my head towards him and he started to lean closer to me. "What are you..." I stopped myself from talking and looked at his lips.

But before he got any more closer, my alarm went off.

'Just kidding.' He then patted my head.

"I-" I started to feel myself sweat as I watched Kusuo stand up and walk over to my door.

'Let's go to school. You don't want to be late, do you?' he casually asked, acting as if he didn't do whatever the hell he did just now.

"Yeah..." I stood up as well and we both left my room. That fucking tease ass bitch.

Dammit. Why is he like this? Is he trying to do something?

I shook my head and just continued on with talking to Kusuo. "You know, I'm wondering if a student will ever make us kiss." I laughed.

'Hm,' he hummed, 'We thought that when a bunch of kids said it but it never happened.'

"Eh, that's true. I was just thinking, like, what if that happened, you know?" I looked down to the ground.

'Yeah, I know.' Kusuo grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze.

I glanced at our hands and shot my head up at him. "Why are you-"

'We're here.' he answered before I could finish my question.

I made an 'o' with my mouth and squeezed his hand back, walking into the school with him.

...

"Pinky!" I smiled and patted his head.

'You're such a pain.'

'As if you're not mine.' I happily smiled as Kusuo looked at me with an offended look.

'Wow,' he shook his head. 'So rude.'

I just laughed and looked to the other side of me, seeing nobody there. "Where's Kai?" I tilted my head.

"Kai? He had to change his whole schedule." A kid answered.

"Are you serious?" My eyes widened and I slouched in my seat. "He was here for like one day... now I probably won't see him again, unless I go to the café." I sighed.

'That's too bad.' Kusuo internally smirked.

"Yeah. Eh, It's... fine, I guess." I shrugged and looked at the sheet my teacher placed on the desk.

...

Aren, Shun, Nendou, Kusuo and I were all in the cafeteria, talking about random things.

"We'll be right back, Shun and I are going to get a drink from the vending machine." Aren excused himself and Shun.

"Does anyone here have ramen... I'll be back." Nendou also excused himself.

"Alright." I laughed, watching him walk away. Now it was just Kusuo and I alone.

"Hey, Ku, do I have anything on my face?" I asked him.

The school was passing out f/f ice cream and of course I had to buy it.

'Yeah, right there.' he then put his thumb next to my lips and wiped it off.

"They're going to kiss again!" a student shouted.

"Shut up, Idiot! You ruined it." another student grumbled and elbowed the student that shouted.

This again... seriously?

Teruhashi rapidly turned her head at us, her left eye twitching.

"Kokomi, are you okay?" Chiyo asked the bluenette.

"Y-yes, Chiyo.." she sighed and faced back to her, trying to tell herself that it's not about Kusuo and me.

"You two are dating, right?" the student that shouted asked.

We both bobbed our heads up and down.

"Ha! Yeah, right! If you were, you two would kiss."  he snickered.

We both glanced at each other.

'Kusuo.. should we-'

before I could finish my question, Kusuo placed his lips onto mine.

The group of students began to shriek, grabbing Teruhashi's attention once again.

She stood up and quickly walked over to the crowd

Her mouth dropped and her eyes were wide open.

She saw us.. kissing.

We both pulled apart and looked at the group of students, both of our faces red.

"I-" was all she said before she ran away and into the bathroom.

Woah-

The kiss... it kinda made me feel something. Nah, it was just a kiss.. right?

"So they are dating."

"That's why they're so close!"

"I shipped them this whole time!"

Chiyo walked over to the crowd and grabbed my wrist, pulling me into the hallway.

Now Kusuo was alone with the group of annoying students.

"Did you just kiss him?!" she asked, eyes wide open.

I nodded my head shakily.

"Do you like him?!"

I thought for a moment.

Do I?

"I... don't know." I shrugged.

"Hm. I ship it." she smirked.

"Yeah, yeah." I blushed even more thinking about it.

"Now, let's go back and get the annoying kids away." I laughed and walked back into the cafeteria.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

11K 391 33
THIS IS PART 2 OF MY SAIKI AND TERUHASHI FANFICTION LINK TO PART 1 https://www.wattpad.com/story/322005886?utm_source=android&utm_medium=whatsapp&utm...
82.8K 2.7K 24
→𝕐/ℕ: 𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕨𝕜𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕗𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝔼𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕦𝕓𝕡𝕒𝕣 𝕁𝕒𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕖. 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕪...
24.5K 954 40
↠ 𝓴𝔂𝓸̄𝓻𝔂𝓸𝓴𝓾𝓷𝓪;𝓹𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 "𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇!" "𝐎𝐇, 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐍𝐎. 𝐈'𝐌 𝐉�...
780K 8.3K 48
⚠ Smut warning ⚠ Do you like Saiki kusuo? then this is the book for you! not only does this book contain one-shots about Saiki kusuo himself, but it...