Teenage Dream

chrissybaeevans tarafından

You and Chris have been dating since senior year in high school. But what happens when Chris's career gets t... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1: You Belong With Me ✨
Chapter 2: Love Story 📖
Chapter 3: Better Than Revenge 😈
Chapter 4: White Horse ☁️
Chapter 5: I Knew You Were Trouble 🔥
Chapter 6: We Are Getting Back Together 🧡
Chapter 7: The Story of Us 🥂
Chapter 8: Back to December ❄️
Chapter 9: Mine 💋
Chapter 10: King of My Heart 👑
Chapter 11: Forever & Always ?
Chapter 12: The Lucky One 🍀
Chapter 13: Willow 🌾
Chapter 14: Delicate 🌸
Chapter 16: Cruel Summer ☀️
Chapter 17: Welcome to New York 🗽
Chapter 18: Afterglow 💌
Chapter 19: This Love ❤️‍🔥
Chapter 20: The Chris Crazies 🔸
Chapter 21: Vigilante Shit 🚨

Chapter 15: Exile 💨

4.4K 96 63
chrissybaeevans tarafından

Warnings; first chapter of this book that is very angsty and mentions of death, hospital, car accident, pregnancy loss.

This is one of my darker chapters that deals with not so happy things. Please re read the warnings list if you are uncomfortable with anything.

I should also add football inaccuracies, I know nothing! Please forgive me.

Despite it all, it has a happy ending!✨

......................
Chapter Fifteen: Exile
..............

You close your eyes, taking a deep breath, fluttering them open, "I can't marry you again, Chris."

"What?" He furrows his brows.

"Can we just....I promise I'll explain tomorrow Chris, can we just sleep?" You say, gulping down the ball of nerves in your throat.

"Yeah...okay." Chris finally answers, after not saying anything for a few seconds.

"But why not?" he continues, who can sleep when the fact and marrying his love of his life again is at stake?

"I'm such an idiot," you use your fingers to wipe under your eyes, your voice weak.

Chris turns to his side of the bed, turning the lamp on that sat on the nightstand. He sits up and looks over at you.

This was it you had to tell him the complete truth.

You sit up as well, turning your body a bit so you'd face him.

He eagerly awaits an explanation, giving you sad eyes.

"Maybe two years into our relationship...." You shake your head, "...I meant John and I'd relationship. We got drunk one night...."

Chris listens closely but doesn't like where this story is going.

• FLASHBACK: Las Vegas, NV; 2010 •

"What are we doing Jon!" You giggle drunkly. Very dizzy from running all over Las Vegas with your heels in your hand.

"Do you trust me?" A very equally drunk Jon says, holding your hand tightly.

You nod, smiling. These past two years with Jon have been amazing. You still think of Chris but he's at the back of your mind. You weren't on social media much and that was becoming popular, in order to avoid seeing news on Chris.

"I do," you smile at Jon.

His soft brown eyes and the skin around them crinkles as he smiles softly.

"I love you, Y/n. You're like no other woman I've ever met. And I know we've been together a little over two years but I've been in love with you ever since our first date. And I wanna take things a step further if you do...." The last part came out a bit breathless, almost as if he were scared of saying it.

You know what he's asking, and what he's stopped you in front of a chapel.

You think of all the reasons why this was a bad idea, your parents love Jon, Jon's family loves you, and most importantly Jon truly cares about you and takes care of you like a good boyfriend should.

And he can handle your best friend Bizzie, and only few can do that.

He's a surgeon, a great person, loves animals and rewatched your favorite movies with you no matter how many times you've seen it.

Where's the flaw?

"Yes," you breath out. Your delicate eyes sparkling at him.

"I don't wanna rush you into anything, I just thought it'd be fun and unique for us to—"

"—yes Jon." You stop his rambling with a kiss. Wrapping your arms around him.

He lifts you up and put your foot up as he twirls you.

• PRESENT TIME; BOSTON, MA; 2012•

"And we got married there....." you bite on your nail.

Chris can't even look at you, you know this is probably really hard for him.

You try to reach for his hand, you know you should've told him from the beginning but you were so happy to be with him again, your high school sweetheart.

"So what you're saying is we can't get remarried until you divorce that....Jon."

"Y-Yes," you look down, guilty.

"I should've told you before, I know and I'm sorry, but I-I everything became so real when we found out we're expecting I just knew I needed to tell you one way or another."

Chris moves away the comforters, stepping in front of the window.

"Why can't we just be together? Why does something always have to happen?" He sighs, lost in his thoughts.

You stand, walking behind him. Reaching out to touch him but you decide to keep your hands on your sides for now.

"Answer me this," he turns around, hands on your shoulders, "if I never came to stop the wedding, hell if I didn't come back at all were you planning on having kids with him? Living my dream...with him?"

You look down at the ground at your bare feet, a tear falling down. He picks your head up to look into his eyes.

He took your silence as an answer, "you gotta be kidding me." He scoffs, "I don't even know who you are right now!" He shouts.

"I thought we were over with Chris!" You almost shout at him, "what was I supposed to do? Stop my life? Stop living my life just because you weren't in it."

He gives you the most saddest look ever, "I wouldn't be able to live my life without you because you are my life. Ever since we were 18, in love, and high hopes for the future. I knew I couldn't live without you....but I guess you don't feel the same."

"Chris! I-I didn't mean that, I-I—"

"—I'm going for a drive." He slips some shoes on and grabs a jacket from his closet.

"Please, don't go." You whisper.

"I'll be back...." He mumbles, walking through the house with you following him, ".....just need to think."

"About what?" You wave your hands in the air.

"Do you even love me, Y/n?" Chris angrily grabs his car keys.

"How could you ask me that?!" You're shouting now, "of course I love you Chris, I am in love with you."

"Cause it feels like you just got back with me because you felt you had to! By all means you could leave and enjoy your married rich life next to Dr.Jon!" He raises his voice as well.

"Christopher! I ran out of my own wedding to be with you!" You squint your eyes at him, he's never acted this way.

Or maybe he has....before the divorce.

"A wedding I crashed to pull you out.....if I didn't do that....you'd have yet another last name right now and it wouldn't be Evans." He argues.

"Right, Y/n? Please, tell me I'm wrong!"

And he's right. Would you have ran out on your own and found Chris to be with him again? If he didn't barge in and swoop you away?

Could you really answer that?

You stay quiet. Tears in your eyes.

"I'll be back." He opens the door and slams it shut.

• BOSTON, 2000 •

"C'mon baby," Chris helps you climb out your window and step onto the roof.

"Ow, Jesus," you hit your head on the window sill.

"Sh!" He shushed you, pointer finger to his pink lips, "be quiet or your mom will kill me."

"Just focus on getting me out safely, Chrissy." You remind him, as you carefully step out and turn to close your window.

"Where are we going again?" You wonder, you only said yes when Chris said he'd be over tonight to get you, because you loved your adventures with him.

"You'll see, babe." He helps you out completely from the window and you turn to close it shut, as quiet as you could.

Few minutes later, he drove down a road and you knew very well where he was going to take you.

The secret spot.

"Chris?" You step out of his car, still confused on exactly why he brought you to the secret spot.

"I know you're probably sad that we couldn't go watch the fireworks because you had to go with your parents to your Uncle's house but I figured we'd sneak in at least a part of the show."

It's been a few weeks of you and Chris hanging out almost everyday, sometimes with Scott and sometimes with Bizzie.

But most of the times, it was just you and him and everyday has been amazing.

He was slowly starting to get to know you more and more....your dislikes and your likes....your goals in life.

You were freezing in your thin zip up sweater you wore, Chris sees this, smiling at you and you notice him from the corner of your eye.

"Here," he speaks and you turn to look at him.

You watch as he takes his Varsity letterman jacket off, shrugging it off his shoulder and sliding it down his toned arms.

"Oh Chris you don't have to, I-I'm not that cold."

"But you are cold," he argues, draping his jacket over your arms and backside.

Something about you wearing his jacket, awoke something inside him. He hasn't been able to concentrate these days, he couldn't complete assignments, he was lacking at practice, his mother or his friends would speak to him and he wouldn't even realize that they were.

He quickly found out that it's because he wasn't with you, the only class he concentrates in is Mr.Feeny's and you are in that class....when he's hanging out with you after school, all of a sudden he has super crisp hearing and his reaction time is on point.

It's you.

"Are you okay?" You ask him, tilting your head, thinking yourself at how adorable he looks when he's in his thoughts.

Shit, he's thinking too much. There's something he's been wanting to do for some time now, but you weren't the type of girl that's engaged in anything coherently sexual, not even kissing. Bizzie told him that. However he could connect the dots himself.

He smiles over at you, loving the way his heart flutters at just the sight of you and the warmth you radiate.

Reaching over he tucks a strand of your hair behind your ear, making you blush and all of a sudden the space between you guys on the bench had closed.

This was it, he was gonna kiss you, shit.

You've never kissed anyone other than some kid on the playground in the 5th grade.

You had no idea what to do, could he tell he'd be your first? Oh my god, of course he will, he's kissed like so many girls before you, he's had to, he's hot and a football player for your school.

'Y/n," he grabs your attention, strong pull on your chin. Forcing you to look at him.

"I'm gonna kiss you," his minty breath fanned over you, his lips almost just almost brushing against yours as you looked into his eyes, "is that okay?"

You nod, not wanting to say something stupid.

He flutters his eyes the same time you do, and he presses his lips against yours and you swear you felt fireworks burst inside you.

The real fireworks began and interrupted the moment, Chris looks away to look up at the flashing lights bursting up in the air.

His gorgeous face lit up with the different colors of the fireworks, you didn't even have to look over at them you could see the reflection in his eyes.

You reach for his face, cupping the side of it. His skin is soft and his cheeks are really warm.

He looks at you, questioning look in his eye. As you try your best to bring him back into the moment.

"It's okay." You answer his question from before.

He smiles and you do too, feeling nervous as shit but you lean in regardless because what you feel for Chris is real.

He cups your face too, with both of his hands, tilting your head back and parting his lips slightly — kiss you with passion.

His soft lips came in contact with yours and boy was it an amazing feeling, they were soft and sweet and fluffy even.

He could tell this was your first kiss, but wasn't going to ruin the moment by saying that. He just focused on the sparks that flew when he finally, finally kissed you.

Pulling away slightly, his forehead touches yours and the both of you pant from the breathless kiss.

His thumbs rubbing over your cheeks, he smirks at you, gosh he's so charming and handsome.

"That was as good as the firework show."

You chuckle, shaking your head a bit at his joke.

• PRESENT TIME; 2012 •

You pace back and forth in your living room, it's been an hour and Chris hasn't came back.

It's the middle of the night, where has he gone? He isn't picking his phone up either.

You pick up your phone and dial Lisa, you have to. It's fine if he went there to crash at his mom's place but at least he could've let you know.

On the fourth ring, Lisa picked up.

"Lisa?"

"Y/n—what"

Scott shakes his head at his mother, truth was the hospital had called them. They knew where Chris was, but the last thing they wanted was to send you into cardiac arrest.

"I'm sorry to wake you, it's just," you debate on telling the truth, "Chris and I had an argument and he left, I guess to drive around and he hasn't returned. Is he at your house?"

Lisa stays quiet for a few seconds, "no...no, Y/n. He isn't here. Just Scott." She lies.

Your heart shatters, where is he?

"Okay...okay well....I'm....I think I might start to freak out because it's been an hour and his phone goes straight to voicemail."

"Sweetheart, calm down, calm down," Lisa soothes, "I'm sure he's probably at a bar, thinking things over and his phone is off. What if I sent Scott over so you're not alone?"

Few minutes later Scott was arriving at your house, but he kept his car on.

"Scott?" You open the door, and he hugs you.

He had this look on his face, like a barer of bad news.

"It's gonna be okay, Y/n." he frowns at you.

"What's wrong? Why....why are you talking like that?" You question.

He sits you down on the couch and tells you the news, that the hospital had called just 5 minutes prior to your call.

Chris had been in an accident and that Lisa was on her way to the hospital. Just like you and Scott would be after he told you why Chris wasn't answering.

"No....no...no..." You shake your head, this can't be happening, "...Chrissy..." the tears fall and your heart breaks.

"Let's go to the hospital, Y/n. I will take you there, we'll figure it out."

You felt all the blood in your body rush south, as Scott stood and made his way to the door.

The last thing you remembered was Scott taking you in his arms and rushing you into the car.

"Y/n!" Scott aggressively shook you as he drove to the hospital.

"Wake up, sweetheart, please!" He keeps poking and shaking you.

But no response, you were pale like a piece of printer paper and your body was limp.

Arriving to the hospital, he parked in the emergency entrance and two nurses and a doctor came rushing out to help.

"Is this your wife sir?" They asked Scott, putting you on a gurney.

"No shes my sister in law." Scott responds, "please tell me she's okay? She just collapsed! I-I, my brother is also here he was in a car accident and when I-I, when I told her she just fainted."

"We're gonna do our best to take care of her," one of the nurses confirms. As all of them enter the ER.

"What do we have?" Dr.Grey approaches the gurney, checking your eyes with her flashlight as they rolled you down the hall.

Scott stayed in the waiting area, calling his mom with more bad news.

"30 year old female, brother in law brought her and explained the patients husband was also here and when he was telling the news to her she fainted."

Dr.Grey nods, jogging along with the nurses down to an exam room where they could hook you up to fluids.

Once in the room, they hook you onto an IV line and try to get your pressure back up.

"Dr.Grey." One of the nurses says, as Grey looks at your vitals.

"What is it, Lexi?"

"The patient is bleeding."

Dr.Grey looks at where Lexi is pointing. The two woman share a look.

From there, all sorts of testing was conducted on you.

• NEXT MORNING •

"Where's Chris?" You wake up in the hospital bed, attached to all these monitors.

"Oh thank god, you're awake," she hugs you tight, kissing your forehead.

You're confused on why your mom is giving you the most saddest look as if you were a lost dog. And you're confused as to why you were in the hospital in the first place.

Last thing you remember was Scott telling you that Chris had been in an accident on his way back home.

You looked over your mom's shoulder to look past the window in your room to see Lisa and Scott hugging and crying.

You sit up, this must be a dream, right?

"Mom," your eyes water, "please tell me, please tell me where Chris is."

"Honey, just calm down, okay? I will tell you everything, just please calm down."

"No! No don't tell me to calm down, tell me where he is! TELL ME!" You start freaking out, feeling an emptiness inside you....

Dr.Grey steps inside, with a clipboard in her hands.

"Good morning, Mrs.Evans, I'm Dr.Grey, I've been taking care of you."

Dr.Grey and your mom shared a look, like they knew something you didn't.

"Last night, when your brother in law, Scott told you the news about your husband, Chris. You fainted, your blood pressure plummeted resulting in you collapsing. He brought you here where we did our best to bring you back to consciousness. You did not die, but you were close to...your heart rate was extremely slow...."

You gasp quietly, your baby, was your baby okay?!

"...my baby..." you whisper, all this time you've been concerned about Chris and you should be, but how could you forget you were pregnant?

"....is my baby alright?" You ask Dr.Grey with tears in your eyes.

However, you didn't even need to ask her by the way she was talking to you, and the emptiness you felt in your stomach.

"I'm sorry," Dr.Grey apologizes after a few seconds of silence.

Your mom turning to sob into her arms.

You had no words to say, what could you say?

"I do want to inform you that, your husband Chris is going to be okay. He's awake and he's been asking for you for the past hour." Dr.Grey gives you a sympathetic smile and leaves your room.

You didn't know what to do, you didn't know how to feel. On one hand you felt happy to hear that Chris was okay. Thank god.

But then on the other hand, your baby was gone. A baby you and Chris....god Chris was so excited to be a dad and now you have to tell him that he wasn't going to be one.

A little while later, you had asked your mom to leave because you wanted to be alone.

Lisa already knew what you were going through, as well as Scott. Your mom had told them. But Chris was still the only one left to find out.

A nurse helps you onto a wheelchair, so you could be wheeled over to Chris's room.

He was alone since Lisa, Scott and your mom were all talking in the cafeteria.

He had his eyes closed, just resting.

When they open when he hears the door being opened, and smiles at you softly when he sees you being rolled in.

"Hi pretty girl," his voice raspy.

The nurse leaves the both of you. And carefully you stand, tears already falling down your cheeks as you engulf him in a hug.

"I'm sorry." He whispers into your hair, his heart breaking as he hears you sob.

"Are you okay?" You say between gasps.

"I'm a bit beat up," he takes a deep breath, as you pull away just enough to look him in the eye, "a few cuts and bruises, and a fracture on my left leg."

"I'm never letting you go out during the middle of the night again," you cup his handsome face in your hands, "I don't care how mad you are at me. I'll lock you in a room if I have to."

He chuckles, reaching out to gently caress the skin on your arm.

"Baby, I want to apologize. No I need to apologize. I was a dick, I'm sorry. I should've stayed with you and worked it out. I guess I was so jealous of Jon that, I felt like you still had feelings for him."

"Chris, I love you. And only you. You're my first love, my first kiss, my first everything. I will always love you and be in love with you as long as I'm breathing."

"I love you, baby. So so much." He pulls you in for another hug.

You hug him tight before starting to cry on his shoulder.

"Sweetheart, I'm alright, I promise. Doc, said I'll make a full recovery."

"No, I know, it's not that it's just," you pull back, looking into Chris's eyes, "I-I lost the baby, Chris."

"What?" He says, asking you to say it again.

"Please don't make me say it again, Chris." He frowns, he heard you clearly the first time, anyway.

Tears form in his own eyes. He doesn't say anything but pulls you in for another hug.

• FEW DAYS LATER •

Chris Evans is at home after being released from the hospital. The actor suffered injuries to his leg after being involved in a car accident.

Chris Evans is recovering from a tragic car accident that left him with a broken leg. The actor is now home with his high school sweetheart, Y/n. Who he recently has gotten back together with.

It's been a few days since Chris and you were released from the hospital.

He was trying his best to comfort you, but it was frustrating because he couldn't walk very fast due to his leg injury.

Sometimes you'd lock yourself in the bathroom and cry, and cry, and cry.

These past few days have not been easy.

Chris's mother was here taking care of him and you at the same time.

"Y/n, baby?" Chris knocks on the bathroom door, you wipe your tears.

Standing to open it, "sorry handsome, um, are you hungry?"

Today it was just you and Chris because Chris told his mother he was fine and she could go run errands in peace.

Dodger through all of this has been at Lisa's house. Scott came back after dropping you off at the hospital for dodge, who was whimpering and crying scared out of his mind.

So he's been staying at Grandma Lisa's for now.

You rush to the kitchen, walking away from his as he tries to catch up with you on crutches as best he could.

"Baby, we need to talk, I sense you're so distant with me. Things haven't been the same—"

"—no Chris they haven't been the same, I'm no longer pregnant."

He sighs, looking down at the ground and shaking his head.

"I'm sorry," you say very quietly, tears welling up in your eyes, "I'm sorry." You apologize again. Walking over to Chris to hug him.

Your relationship has taken another toll, two all at once and it's just the right time to be together and stay strong.

"C'mere," he motions to the couch since he can't grab your hand because both of his were being occupied on the handle of the crutches.

You follow him and help him with one of the crutches as he hops onto the couch. Sitting down and placing his crutch beside him.

You place the one you had in your hand beside the couch, sitting down next to him.

"No, come here." He orders, motioning his lap.

All he wants is to be able to hold you. You've been sleeping on the couch the past few days so you don't accidentally kick Chris in your sleep.

That last thing you wanted was to hurt him more.

You had to convince him to even sleep away from you, he didn't like it one bit. He doesn't like being injured one bit, he can't grab you when you're walking away from him, he can't walk as fast, he can't even sleep in the same bed as you.

"But your leg," you stay put, even though he's tugging on your arm trying to move you.

"Sweetheart, I'm fine. And it's not my entire leg that's broken, just my shin. So come here, I haven't been able to hold you."

You smile sadly, carefully - very carefully moving to sit on his lap.

He can't still feel you're a little tense.

"Baby, just relax....okay?" He soothes, rubbing your back.

It's so comforting you let him continue and place your head in the crook of his neck.

Wrapping your arms around him as you grew more comfortable.

"Chris....the baby...." You say, he finally can hug you properly and comfort you properly like a husband should.

He doesn't say anything but let you cry it out. Confusing to run your back up and down. Soothing you.

"....I feel like I failed them."

"You didn't fail them, Y/n. Baby, please stop blaming yourself." Chris whispers, kissing your temple, "it wasn't the right time for us and that's okay. When the time is perfect, and I mean perfect, it'll happen. I promise you, baby girl, it will happen because you and I love each other so much...ever since we were teenagers."

You cry harder, and he keeps rubbing your back.

"I want you to know I love you Y/n. I will always love you, and I promise to work things out with you and never leave you. I'm sorry I got so jealous that night and stormed out.....and maybe....if I didn't do that....you might've not became as stressed and maybe you still would've be pregnant." A tear escapes his eye, and you wipe it away, while still crying.

"It wasn't your fault, Chris. It was mine."

"No it wasn't!" He's crying now too, "it was me, it's always me. I always have to ruin everything, I have to stress you out and make you worry that...stuff like that happens."

"Christopher! Stop!" You tell him, putting your pointer finger against his lips.

"I'll stop when you stop." His eyes red and straining, tears rolling out from them both.

Now you knew what he was doing.

"Okay," you take a deep breath, "I just....it's not fair Chris," you explain through ragged breaths, "I want to be happy with you, I want a mini Chris running around and calling you Daddy. Why does everyone else get that but us? We've been through so much, and I just wanna be happy with you."

"Sweetheart, our time will come, I promise. Right now, let's just take this as a sign that maybe we should focus on us for a little while before we move on to having mini me's." He gently smiles through the tears.

"We do have a furry little guy that is our sole responsibility, he technically is our son." He adds.

"Oh Dodgey," you whisper, "you're right, bub, we are still parents. Just to a four legged cutie." You smile.

"Exactly, baby." He smiles at you smiling, finally, you're back and done with digging yourself into that hole.

"I'll always be here for you Y/n, whether I have a broken leg or not." Chris says against your temple.

"I love you," you move away to cradle his face. Gently kissing his cheek, "and I just wanna say that we're gonna work things out with Jon. I-I'll start the divorce process so that we can—-"

"—-sh honey. We can worry about that some other time, I just want to take care of you right now. And make sure my best girl is alright."

You nod, and cuddle with him on the couch for a few more minutes. You're glad you spoke with Chris, after everything, after being your husband, and high school sweetheart he is your best friend.

One you can count on and talk to about everything.

"Remember when I broke my leg back in school?" He blurts out of nowhere.

You pout at the memory, you were so scared for him that day....

"How could I forget? It was one of the worst days of my life, apart from us divorcing and you getting into an accident." You frown.

• BOSTON; 1999 •

Today was the last football game of the season. You haven't spoken to Chris all day because he didn't swing by your house like he always does before practice.

You didn't think much of it, he gets really focused into football and since today was the last game, he wanted to end the season with a bang.

Also, you and him would be moving to New York soon after the both of your senior years, which was this year.

Bizzie and you huddled close on the bleachers, sitting towards the middle.

Chris's mom couldn't make it tonight to the game, she had to work late. But Scott was here. Somewhere.

"Alright....introducing the 1999 football team of Boston High.....the Eagles!" The intercom speaks, making everyone hype.

All the football players walk out, the cheerleaders cheering them on as they did and the crowd as well.

Chris takes his helmet off and immediately starts looking for me in the bleachers, we make eye contact and he smiles at me, winking.

I hold up the poster I made for him and he smiles again. Blowing me a kiss.

"You guys are like disgustingly adorable." Bizzie sighs, eating her hot dog.

"Why thank you B," you nod at her. Because that was the best compliment you were going to get out of her.

The game starts and you have to admit football isn't the most interesting, the whistle blows like every two seconds after the team sets up a play for what seems like forever.

During one of the time outs, Chris comes up to bleachers and climbs the fence. You smile at him, and he takes his helmet off.

"C'mere, baby."

Was he about to kiss you in front of all these moms and the entire school?

Yes. Yes he was.

You stand and you let him pull you by a strong grip on your wrist, and you don't care that he's sweaty and all gross you let him put his hand at the back of your head, crashing your lips together.

He kisses you a few more times before pulling away and hopping down.

"Love you," he says putting his helmet back on.

You look down at him, smiling stupidly as he's left you drunk in love, "I love you too."

It was almost halftime now, and the Eagles were losing by three points. According to Scott, who magically found his way to you and was now sitting next to you and Bizzie, says they need a field goal to at least tie the score before half time.

"Okay folks, the eagles are down by three points, two minutes on the clock. Can they tie before halftime?" The guy on the intercom spoke.

"Just pass it to me guys, we've done this play before a thousand times during practice. All in on three," Chris speaks to his team.

They nod and put their hands in.

"1...2..3...eagles!" They break out and take their spots. Chris shooting you another look before he got into his position.

You had a cute beanie and a scarf that he gifted you on, and you were smiling and cheering for him next to his brother.

He's so lucky to have you in his life.

Then the whistle of the ref was pulling him back into reality, he takes his position. All he needed to do was wait for the quarterback to pass him the ball so he could just sprint down the field as fast as he could.

"Set.....hut!"

Chris twists his body so he's able to recieve the ball coming at him as he runs, all the while making sure he doesn't get tackled by the other teams defense.

The quarterback passes him the ball, Chris clutches onto it and begins running as fast as he could. He can hear the crowd cheering.

Chris dodges the defense the best he could, running past them or pushing back them.

He was almost to the part of the field where he needed to go when the two members of the defense position of the other team tackled him out of nowhere. Chris didn't see them.

Chris hits the ground with the defender on top of him, and the other one on his legs.

"And number 12 has taken a fall, and that did not look pretty." The man over the intercom states.

You look at Scott and he seems to be a bit worried, and now you were freaking out because Chris wasn't getting up.

"Shit, that looked like it hurt like a bitch." Bizzie exclaims.

Chris's team seems to have surrounded him, probably asking if he's okay, is what you saw from where you were sitting.

Suddenly, you bolt up from your seat. Moving pass your fellow classmates and parents.

You can hear Scott follow close behind you.

Once you unlocked the fence, you ran across the field, not caring that half — no — the whole school was here and probably silently judging you on your running.

Haters, gone hate.

You sprinted to where Chris was huddled by his teammates and coach.

You push pass them and kneel down to be at Chris's level, "Chrissy baby, are you okay?!"

"Mmm," he shrieks in pain, "I'm fine, babe."

You look over at Chris's friend Justin, the quarterback, and he shakes his head at you, implying that Chris was everything but okay.

You look at Scott when he finally makes it, furrowing your brows at his shocked expression. And then you look at the other guys and they had the same expression.

Chris is still shrieking in pain, and when you looked down as to why he was holding his leg, you widened your eyes too.

His leg was very much twisted in a way it shouldn't be.

"Medic!" The coach calls out.

Then soon enough, Chris was being lifted onto a gurney and away from the field so that the game could continue.

You were under a tent next to Chris, holding his hand and feeling so sad at seeing him in pain.

"You're okay right Chris?" The coach asks him, he needed Chris to win this season. If not they were toast.

Coach couldn't rely on only Justin to win, he needed both Chris and Justin. And boy did the medic have some news for him.

"It's definitely broken, Coach. This kid can't play, or walk."

"I'm fine, just put some ice on it, I'll be good as new." Chris says behind gritted teeth.

"Babe, its really swollen." You whisper at him, and he squeezes your hand, silently telling you to be quiet.

Oh Christopher, you stubborn, stubborn teenage boy.

"I'm gonna call mom." Scott pulls his flip phone out.

"No!" Chris scolds him, "she'll freak out. Just, I'm fine, put me in coach, I'll be alright."

"Are you not seeing your leg, kid? It's pointing in the wrong direction." The medic tells Chris.

Coach takes another look at chris's leg, it was getting swollen by the second and blood rushed to the area.

"Yeah, Chris, I'm gonna have to put Michael in for you."

"I'll call the ambulance." The medic mentions and at the same time Scott moves away to call Lisa.

"Why are you so hard headed? I wasn't going to let you out there like this anyway." You tell Chris, picking his hand up and gently kissing it, hoping it will take some of the pain away.

"Is it really bad, babe?" He says, asking you with puppy eyes and a very hurt expression.

You look down at his leg again, and it's definitely not looking right.

"Not that bad, you're still very handsome like this." You try to lighten the mood.

"I think a kiss will make me feel....ah...." The adrenaline is starting to wear off and he's starting to feel the spikes of pain in his leg, "....better."

You pucker your lips up and he kisses you, but still feels this excruciating pain.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck...it's hurting now....FUCK!" Chris yells, the medic rushing back.

"Here, take two of these."

Chris grabs the painkillers from the medics hand and you turn to pour some water in a plastic cup.

Helping Chris drink.

He swallows them down, still scrunching his eyes up and bunching his face up in pain.

You and Scott rode with Chris in the ambulance, while Lisa met you guys at the hospital.

Chris ended up making a full recovery, he has a large scar on his right leg though.

You don't know this but he actually loved being in a cast because it meant he'd be baby by his mom and taken care of by you.

He loved those days off from school, and although he made a smooth recovery, he'd forever be thankful for having you by his side.

And now almost 14 years later, he's broken his left leg this time. But he knows he'll recover quickly with you, this time around as his wife, to take care of him.

And he knows that the big man upstairs will gift the two of you with a baby in the future. Because what is meant for you will be.....

A/N: FINALLY UPDATED THIS BOOK I LOVE!!!!! Thank you for being so patient, I appreciate it so much! 💕💕 comment what you thought of this chapter!

I know it was a bit sad to lose the baby, but I began thinking and it's actually really early for them to even start a family. So I've decided for them to focus on dodger but! That doesn't mean they won't have kids at all ☺️🍼

Also! If you are ever confused on what age Chris and Y/n are just subtract the year they were 'born' (1981) remember you are the same age as Chris. And subtract that from the year I put in the flashback or the 'present time'

For example: 1981-1999= 18 or 1981-2012 (present time) = 30 **Therefore Y/n and Chris are both 30 right now in the story. **

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

209K 6.1K 60
My (new) one shot book! If you like Chris Evans and his movie characters, you're in the right spot. This book is an imagines book. 🤍✨ Enjoy imagine...
81.2K 1.5K 12
party girl, promiscuous, dumb: jordan taylor's reputation is not one she's proud of, and she's trying to change. lucas scott is the first to see pas...
57.4K 2K 30
Requests that are sent to me will be posted here! And if you have a request, just use the Request Inbox part to add your request! Please be patient...
74.7K 1.6K 40
This is a sequel to 'Friends Through Fame' SMUT WARNING!!! READ FTF FIRST OR THIS WONT MAKE SENSE!!!