Coach Knowles

By 4BEYGK

"Maraj! You're late.." Some woman busted in the gym but trailed off when she got closer. "Who's this?" "This... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
CAST
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84

7

7.1K 476 344
By 4BEYGK

i lied :)

onika

I was on my way to bring Coach Knowles her lunch and Robyn wouldn't leave me alone. She knew I was on the way and I would see her soon but she likes being annoying.

"Nika I'm telling you, Bey is perfect for you and she's so harmless."

"Robyn I think you're the one that likes her." I feel like that's why she's trying to push her on me like this.

"Watch this."

I don't know why she asked me to watch what she was doing while I was driving but luckily I pulled into the school parking lot in time to see what she was doing.

She stood up from her seat and walked from her office to another one. I couldn't see what was happening after that, I think I was in her pocket now.

Then I heard a crash.

"Ow." I heard Robyn and Coach Knowles groan at the same time.

"Robyn why would you do that?"

"I was trying to prove something to your girlfriend. I think my spines broken."

I was going to say something about her calling me Coach Knowles girlfriend but I didn't know if they could hear me. All I could see on the screen was black.

"Hey Mel!!!"

Mel? As in Melissa Robyn's best friend?

I heard a slap, "Jackass, I meant Onika."

"Did you just slap me?"

"Stop disrespecting your girlfriend."

"But she's not my girlfriend?"

"Thank you!" I yelled into the phone.

I jumped out of the car and went to the passenger side seat to get Coach Knowles salad.

"Nika come in though the door by my office."

I was going to do that anyways.

The door was propped open so I just walked through the door and into Robyn's office.

Their offices were connected and the door separating them were open so I walked in.

The were still on the floor for whatever reason so I set the tupperware down on Coach Knowles' desk.

"Why are you guys on the floor? What did you even do?" All I heard was a crash.

"I tried to sit in her lap and when she noticed what I was trying to do she tried to run and we both fell."

"You could've at least prepared me, I panicked."

"Bey you have to stop being scared to touch women. Onika doesn't like that stuff."

"Robyn you don't even know what I like, keep me out of your conversation." I honestly thought they forgot I was here. I was sitting down now and they were still on the floor behind her desk.

"And I'm not afraid to touch women! I touch a lot of women- wait. I didn't-"

"Just stop while you're ahead." I told her, I noticed she rambles a lot like when she told me she was "good with her hands."

"Bey if you're so good at touching women then what happened with Mel?"

I wanted to know too. Just out of curiosity, they didn't really seem like a good match.

"She was so mean and scary. She called me the wrong name the entire time and she asked me if I liked being choked."

"She was flirting! It was a first date what else was she supposed to do?" Robyn's head popped up from behind the desk.

"You guys went on a date?" I was just asking because I felt left out of the conversation.

She sat up too to look at me while she spoke. "Once because Robyn said I needed to "get some" but it was terrible. Well actually it wasn't that bad, we're kind of friends now."

"Bey you will literally become friends with anyone. She'll still give you some pussy, she has no morals whatsoever."

Makes sense why they're best friends.

"Robyn we're in a workplace, stop using that type of language."

"You cuss up a storm every single day at practice. You have the most vulgar language I've ever heard."

"Well I have to go pick up Imani but this was.. strange. Bye." I was about to stand up to leave but Robyn jumped off the floor.

"You don't have to get her for another half hour, liar. Sit down and watch Bey try your food."

"R-"

"Sit down and wait for her to try it. I have something to give you before you leave. Bey remember what I said." She winked and walked out of the room very weirdly.

"Um.." I didn't know what to say.

"If you really need to go I can help you make a run for it."

"It's fine, I'm going to be making your lunch for a week so I wanna know what you like."

"You really don't have to do that, I was just playing with you."

"A deal is a deal." And Robyn bought me a vegetarian cookbook and I wanted to try out some of the recipes.

"Okay well let me try this so you can go get Imani."

She pulled a fork out wrapped in a napkin of her drawer and held up to with a proud smile. "My salad fork."

"You have a salad fork?" This is exactly why she can't be trusted. Who has a salad fork?

"I have an everything for everything."

"That's kind of weird but okay."

She just smiled and opened the container. She poked her fork into the container way too many times.

She took a bite and moaned. "This is better than any salad I've ever made."

"Is it really? Thank you." That's a big compliment, I know she eats a lot of salad.

"100 percent."

"I guess I'll just have to step it up then. I'll make actual real food tomorrow." I was going to open that cookbook.

"I can't wait." She was too busy eating to hold a conversation.

"Well I'm going to go but I'll see you tomorrow." She nodded and waved, there's no way it was that good.

I stood and up walked back into Robyn's office where she was on the phone again.

Don't they have jobs to do??

"What did you have to give me?" I whispered since she was on the phone.

She threw a shirt at my head, I pulled it off my head to look at it and it was my shirt from Friday. "Slut!"

I waved her off and left to go get Imani.

The next day I was excited to see her reaction to my food. It feels nice for someone to appreciate my cooking, my kids are so ungrateful.

I walked into Robyn's office with a little extra pep in my step. To make matters even better Robyn wasn't there.

Coach Knowles was sitting in her office typing something but when I knocked on the door she closed the laptop and told me to come in.

"I made you baked ziti with mushrooms and spinach. I just took it out the oven so it's still a little warm." I placed the container in front of her.

"This looks and smells so good, thank you." She went into her drawer to get I assume a fork.

"You have a fork for this?"

"Of course I have a pasta fork." She pulled out another metal fork with a napkin around it.

"Weird but I'll see you tomorrow." I turned but I paused when she spoke.

"Wait!" She stopped me right in my track and I turned back around.

"Do you wanna eat with me? This is way too much for me to eat all by myself."

I said yes. We ended up eating lunch together for the rest of the week.

It was nice, I made her lunch and brought it to her and we would eat it together until I had to leave to get Imani.

--

i wasn't going to update but you guys were being nice :) and i kinda have an idea of where i'm going with this book now

Bey?

Onika?

Robyn?

Onika eating lunch with Bey for the whole week?

this was short and boring so i don't really have anything to ask but vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 7.2K 27
rihanna always wants what and who she can't have, and she can't have nicki. or can she?
13.5K 820 21
Onika Tanya Maraj was abused physically, emotionally, and mentally by her parents. At the age of 17 she had enough and decided to run away. Walking d...
347K 11.5K 45
See how Beyoncé and Megan develop their relationship once they meet Book 1 of series
41.7K 2.1K 20
Nicki is thrilled to land a job as a nanny for a wealthy, recently divorced mother of two. The pay is amazing, and the kids are angels. The only prob...