𝗶𝗱𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘆𝗲𝘁 ♡ dotae

By laviverse

❝how can you miss someone you've never met?❞ ╰┈➤ idk you yet, alexander ¹²³ taeyong needed someone. so, he... More

« one »
« two »
« three »
« four »
« five »
« six »
« seven »
« eight »
« nine »
« ten »
« twelve »

« eleven »

123 12 4
By laviverse

As dew-freckled leaves decorated the windowsill, Taeyong sat at the sofa, watching as dark clouds loomed over the sky that had continued with its shower. The air was damp and heavy, and he felt strangely tranquil after sitting there and observing the rain. He'd carefully listened to the continuous drumming noise that came with the occasional harsher sound of a droplet of water landing on a surface. He inspected the way the water landed on the glass before making its painfully slow journey to the bottom of the window. The thought of rain made him feel calm, and he had the sudden desire to be completely drenched in rain once again.

The harsh weather had toned down and the rain was a simmer, barely visible at first glance. With nothing better to do, he decided to heave himself off the sofa and grab a jacket, along with his keys and phone. Shoving on his shoes, he left the house without seconds thoughts.

The rain began to fall, but he turned his face up to it with the insouciant joy of someone who didn't mind forgetting an umbrella. Gentle spitting of rain became harsher as thick droplets splashed onto his face. Taeyong didn't care that he was drenched. He enjoyed the sensation of the rain hitting him, his fingers going cold and numb to the point they would hurt and burn. All other sounds were drowned out by the sounds of nature.

Such a gloomy day felt unusually relaxing. Although he could feel a headache building up, Taeyong ignored the pain and stayed out until his whole body was shivering and his hair became a few shades darker due to being soaked in water. Starting his lonely walk back home, the headache pushed through and attacked him, making him groan.

.

.

.

.

.

⊱ ────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ────── ⊰

.

.

.

.

.

Upon further reflection, Taeyong was hit with a train of reality; he had gone delusional. His little comfort hobby of writing little scenarios had gone overboard. At first, he'd write the scenes once in a while, but it became so addictive, he always had more to write. Within the last few months, he'd managed to surpass a hundred short passages dedicated to himself and Doyoung. He was well aware he should stop, but was he going to? Absolutely not.

So there he was, picking up his favourite pen and favourite notebook to do something that would leave him hurting afterwards.

.

──────

Scenario #127: Look After You

His smile immediately turned into a concerned look as his footsteps rushed towards Taeyong, who had exited the study room. Aside from his cheeks being incredibly flushed, he looked unusually tired, and he was visibly shivering. He hastily removed his coat and swept his hair back, letting out a groan as he rubbed his temples. Doyoung's hands reached up to cup the elder's face, only to be shocked at how warm he was.

"Angel, you're burning up. I think you have a fever."

A whine escaped Taeyong's lips as he hugged the taller's frame, burying his head into Doyoung's sweater to find comfort in his scent. "My head hurts."

Doyoung's arms positioned themselves; one supporting Taeyong's back and the other one placed behind his knees before swiftly lifting Taeyong into his arms. Reaching their bedroom, he gently put the elder down and sat next to him, placing a hand on Taeyong's forehead before frowning.

"I'll go get you a wet towel for your forehead and—"

Taeyong's desperate hand clung onto his as he gave the taller puppy eyes. "Don't leave, just cuddle with me please."

Slowly prising off his hand, Doyoung shuffled over and placed a soft kiss on the elder's nose. "I'll come right back, angel. I need to get you medicine and a few other things so you can get better. Afterwards, I promise I'll cuddle with you for as long as you want."

Reluctantly, Taeyong let the bunny male go into the kitchen, where he searched the cupboards for medicine for the headache and got a wet towel ready. After a while, he went back to Taeyong, whose knees were drawn closer to his chest and his head was in his hands as he mumbled about his headache. When he felt the mattress dip in front of him he looked up and saw Doyoung with a glass of water and a pill.

Taeyong immediately pulled a face. "Do I have to?"

The taller chuckled at his remark. "Yes, you do angel. Don't you want to get better?"

Hesitantly, he took it and popped it in his mouth before taking the glass of water to swallow the pill. Doyoung then made Taeyong lay down as he raked his fingers through the latter's hair, before applying a damp towel on his forehead.

"Why did I have to fall sick?" grumbled Taeyong.

"You'll get better soon. Thankfully it's just a fever and nothing too serious," responded Doyoung. "I know we had food a while ago so do you want anything to eat?"

Shaking his head, Taeyong watched as his boyfriend held his hand and played around with it for a bit. Sometime later, Doyoung removed the towel and went to discard it somewhere. He wiped Taeyong's forehead before getting in bed next to him. His arms found themselves latched around Taeyong's waist before pulling the elder onto his lap. One hand started stroking his hair and Doyoung watched how the elder's head rested against his chest to hear his heartbeat.

"Sorry for making you go through all this hassle," mumbled Taeyong.

The corners of Doyoung's lips went up a bit before placing a kiss on top of the elder's head. "What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't look after you?"

──────

.

Banging his head against the table, Taeyong groaned as the stupid headache wouldn't leave him alone. Maybe it was a bad idea to go out in the rain after all.

.

.

.

.

.

⊱ ────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ────── ⊰

.

.

.

.

.

The flames crackled and flickered in the fireplace, keeping the two males warm. They stared at it without exchanging words, observing how the tips licked around the area to engulf something into the merciless fire.

"Ok, so how do we make Taeyong truthful with us?" queried Taeil as he looked at the taller for answers.

Johnny simply shrugged. "Why are you asking me? You're older."

"You're closer to him, you've known each other for longer," retorted Taeil.

"Yeah, by two hours." Taeil rolled his eyes and stared intently at Johnny, making him sigh. "Ask him to meet up at a cafe and, I don't know, make him spill the truth?"

"I know for sure that kid won't be able to keep things a secret for too long so if we keep persuading him Taeyong would give up and tell us."

As silence engulfed them, Taeil suddenly realised something as he sat up straight. "You know how Taeyong would talk about being lonely and wanting an imaginary friend to talk to?"

Johnny raised an eyebrow with a questionable look. "You think that has something to do with this?"

"I mean, whenever he talked about it we'd joke around. We would say that he just lacks sleep and it wasn't anything important. Maybe we should've stopped messing around and taken him seriously instead of making a joke out of it," explained Taeil before silence fell upon them once again. However, the silence was thick, sickening almost.

"I don't want him to keep going like this and being so secretive. We should talk to him tomorrow." Exhaling with worry, Taeil could only nod along to what was said.

The fire crackled in the background, the wind howled and bashed against the house. Outside, it started to pour as the clouds cracked open and burst into a heavy shower, coating the dejected city in fresh rain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 318 15
'' Hey , I know we don't know each other yet. But...................'' '' can you be my Boyfriend ?'' where two strangers accidently meet and be...
9.7K 400 27
2 lonely Busan boys living in the bright city of Seoul Both promising performng arts students who make a deep connection before their chance meeting...
174K 6.5K 67
[COMPLETED: UNEDITED VERSION!] Han Jisung, a sophomore in college. His living arrangement is a predicament he didn't anticipate, living with 7 other...
141K 7.1K 41
Jeongguk, as any normal student would, has a crush on the university's popular boy, who unfortunately is a fuck boy. But for a matter of fact, he doe...