Leap of Faith

By Miconoff

"In the world of people with 80% of people are born with superpowers called Quirks, dreams come true, Super h... More

Info
Prologue
Ch.1 With great powers comes great Responsibilities
CH.2 With great powers comes great Responsibilities Part.2
Ch.4 Weak
CH.5 Never give up
Not a chapter
CH.3 Past
CH.6 Meeting the Friendly neighbourhood Spider-man
CH.8 Preparation for the responsibilities
CH.9 Preparation for responsibilities PT.2
CH.10 Training and meeting Grandma
CH.11 Hero
CH.12 Swan dive
CH.13 I AM HERE
CH.14 I'm Ready
Thank you very much
sorry 😔

CH.7 The Big 3

1K 17 9
By Miconoff

~Timeskip after explaining how he became Spider-man, injuries and all. BTYB Gamer Deku getting nuked and raging~

Peter's POV:

You may be wondering 'why did you reveal your Identity to a Quirkless kid who you just met. Well, because I know he will be the next Spider-man after me and Miles. So, that's the reason, my fellow readers. (Me: Do you always have to break the wall you filth- Carnage: ONLY I HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL HIM FILTHY. Me: Aye, aye, chill)

I looked towards Izuku and looks like he is going to pass out. "How you even manage to handle your work plus your identity a secret?" he said in disbelief. "Well, that's the case. 'With great power, comes great responsibilities" I said with a sigh. "You know, something is bugging me from the very beginning," Izuku said with a confused look.

"Yeah sure, ask away" I was also wondering what was bugging him. "Well, both you and Miles always say this 'With Great powers, comes great responsibilities. I never heard about this phrase, who said it?" And there it is. I was expecting this because Miles also asked me the same thing when we met for the first time.

"Hmmm, I expected this. Actually, it was stated by my uncle with whom I was living because my parents passed away when I was an Infant. The day after I got the powers, I asked uncle Ben what will you do if you get an awesome quirk?. So he said 'I will do what is right and take it as a responsibility because, With great powers, comes great responsibilities" I remembered the day when I asked this to Uncle Ben.

"What was the quirk of you Uncle?" he asked with a sparkle in his eyes. "Uh, well, his quirk was 'Author'. With this quirk, he can summon characters from any comics or animation series or Manga and anime as you call. It was pretty similar to the Quirk 'Ultra authorism' of Stan Lee, but a weaker one" I said and I thought he would think it's a weak quirk.

"WOAAH! That's one of the coolest quirks I ever heard of. I'd love to hear more about your Uncle's quirk. itseemslikewhenheactivateshisquirkhecansummonanycharacter,somaybehecansummoncaptainamericafromoneoftheamericancomicsormaybebatmanfromdccomicsormaybe *mutter* *mutter*. He kept on muttering about how can my Uncle use his quirk, etc.

Wait a sec, from where did he get that notebook? Oi Author, care to explain. (STOP BREAKING THE WALL AND I'm also researching about how he can manage to bring a book out of thin air *intense research montage). Huh, anyways. Miles brings him back to Earth from his 'Quirkland'.

"Hey Izuku, Izuku, IZUKU" "Huh? O-oh, I-im really s-sorry for my muttering" He apologized. "Don't worry, I was just like you before I got my quirk. A nerdy, science freak" I said with a chuckle. "You are still a nerd and filthy you filthy, nerdy human" This made a tick mark appear on my forehead.

"SHUT THE HELL UP SLIMY INSECT" "What did you say you Filthy Human" "You heard that right you insect" "Shut up filthy human" "You wanna fight" "Bring it on"

Miles POV:

They both continued bickering and I looked towards Izuku who was...... Writing? First thing first, I swear that I didn't see him bring a notebook with him. Is this his quirk? Anyways, I need to continue our experiment so I called Izuku.

"Hey Izuku, let's continue with the experiment. First, we need to mix the DNA with soldier serum. So go to the support room and bring the serum." I told Izuku to bring the serum (In this AU, Super Soldier serum is used as a strength booster for heroes when they got a mission, in which they have to work overtime) "Ok, but isn't it illegal to use Soldier Serum without permission?" I thought he would ask this.

I got towards the table and brought a paper which is the permission to use the Serum. "Here, it's the permission I got from Hero association" He took it and analysed it. "All right, I'm bringing the serum.

Izuku's POV:

I was on the journey to become one of the greatest hero.

CUT

RETAKE 3....2....1

I was on the way towards the Support room. Wait a sec. I AM HERE, LOST IN THE MAZE OF U.A. Seriously, were did they get fundings for this huge ass school? Anyways, as I was wandering through the hall aimlessly, I didn't notice that someone was coming from the other side and bumped into him.

"I'm sorry for bumping in you" I slightly bow towards him and was about to continue my journey, when suddenly he tried to punch me. Tried. Thanks to my training, I dodged his punch at the last moment. 

"What the hell do you think you are doing you freak" "Hey man, I said sorry. So why are you so rude huh?" I asked politely but a little angry from inside. "What do you mean? Are you not from this school? Don't you know who I am?" He asked irritatedly. "I don't keep a note about a$$holes you know" I said with a friendly smile which clearly tells 'leave if you don't wanna die'. "What did you say you bast- he was cut off when someone..... came out of him. Wait. "GHOOOOSSSSTTTT" I said horrified by the scene.

"Calm down pal, I'm not a ghost. It's just my quirk" Said the ghost now known as human. "And you, what do you think you were doing Flash?" The human asked the 'a$$hole' now known as flash, from before. "W-w-well, h-he bumped with me and d-didn't even apologized" he said with a scared tone.

"uh-huh, but I heard him apologize. So now tell the truth" The human, who looks like tin tin for your kind information, said with a serious tone. "W-w-w-well, RUN" Now I know why his name is flash.

"Hey kid, are you ok?" Tin tin asked. "Yep, I'm totally fine. But you don't have to defend me but then also, Thanks" I said with my hands forward for handshake and a smile. I heard him say something like 'must protect' but shrugged it off.

"Yeah no problem. By the way, names Mirio Togata" "Yeah, nice to meet you Togata. I'm Izuku Midoriya." I said with a bow. "You can call me Mirio, But why are you roaming here and where is your uniform?" The ghost, later human, after tin tin, now known as Mirio asked. "Well, I'm not a student. I work here as an assistant for Mr. Miles Morales"

"Hmmm, I see. But why were you roaming? Searching for someone?" Mirio asked. "I was searching for the Support department but I k-kinda lost" I said rubbing the back of my head in embarrassment.

"Don't worry, because I am here to save the day, POOWWWEEERRRR" He said with a pose similar to a character from a superhero comic. "*AHEM* I mean I can lead you to the Support department" he said with a toothy grin. "Thank you very much Mirio, I am grateful to you" I said with a bow.

"Nah, it's fine. Let's g- he was cutoff by a .......... "ANOTHER GHOST! NOW 2 OF THEM" I yelled again, horrified... again. "Hey you meanie, I'm not a ghost. Maybe Tamaki is" "T-t-then w-why are you flying like that?" I asked horrified. "That's my quirk, duh!" The girl said who was flying, now landed safely.

"Oh! I sometimes forgot that we live in a world of superpowers" I said, scratching the back of my head. They all gave me a look which said 'Really b#tch'. "Well, introduce us to your new friend Mirio." The girl said. "uuh yeah. Midoriya, she is Nejire Hado and the guy behind her is Tamaki Amajiki" "I-i w-wanna g-go home" He stuttered every word instead of 'Home'.

"Uhhh, excuse him Midoriya, he is a little anxious with new people" Mirio said apologetically. "No problem, I was also like him when I was younger. But thanks to my friends they help me to open up" I said with a proud voice. "Don't worry Amajiki, I'm not a bad person. So you can talk to me" I reassured Amajiki. 

"T-thanks M-midoriya, you are not like others" He said with a smile."Don't worry about it. "BTW, are you going somewhere?" The girl now known as Nejire said. "Well, Midoriya here is working in our school with MR. Miles. And he was searching for support department but lost. Afterwards, he encountered Flash and you know what he will do. So I stepped in and I was gonna lead him to the support department but you called out" Mirio explained to them.

"Hmmm, so let's go- again we were interrupted by the Sleepy hobo. "Mirio, I come with me- Problem child, what are you doing here?" Aizawa asked. "I was searching for the support department Mr. Aizawa, nothing else." I said to Mr. Aizawa who muttered something like 'I don't get paid for this sh#t' but I shrugged it off. 

"Mirio, follow me. Nejire and Tamaki, drop him to the support deapartment. And problem child, don't get caught in a problem again" "I'll try my best Sir" I said bowing towards him. "Ok then, Mirio, come with me" Aizawa said to Mirio. "Ok then, here we part ways Midoriya. See you later" "Yup, see you later" I said waving towards him.

"Well then Midoriya, follow us" Nejire said with a cheerful tone. They started walking towards the way and I followed them. "Hey, what are your quirks Hado and Amajiki?" I asked them specifically because I got an Idea of what will be Mirio's Quirk.

"Ah! mine is Surge which can turn my Vitality into energy which I can create as an energy blast." Nejire said with creating an energy ball. But it consumes my energy if I use more than my limit "M-mine is Manifest, it grants me the ability to enhance their limbs with the characteristics of anything they consume. The food must be contain in my body in order to activate" Amajiki said, without stuttering much.

"That's awesome quirks you both have. You'll be stronger if you work hard. Maybe you are the strongest in whole U.A." I said with sparkly eyes. "Haha, well, we are the strongest after all." "Y-yeah, we are the members of the Big 3" Amajiki said, again without stuttering much. He is improving.

"Wait, if you are the Big 3 then who is the 3rd person?" I asked with confusion. "I thought you'd figure it out. It's Mirio and he is the strongest among us" Hado said with a smile of pride. "WOAH! What's his quirk? I mostly figure it out like maybe it's phasing between walls or humans or maybe something like that" I explained them, not sure about it.

"You're pretty close but his Quirk is called Permeation, as you figure it out it helps him to phase through atoms. He can permeate any atom but it's also a disadvantage because when he activate his quirk, light and air also phase through him. Which means he can't hear, see, smell or even talk." She said dejectedly in the end.

"But he is improving it slowly." Amajiki said, surprisingly confident. "Wooooowwww, that's the coolest quirk I ever heard about" I said with a wide smile on my face (Same was my reaaction when I heard about his quirk for first time, Not to mention it's my favorite quirk).

"Well then, what about you Midoriya. What is your quirk?" Hado asked curiously. "I am Quirkless" I said bluntly because I don't fear now about if anyone will try to bully me or anything. I can Fight Back.

"Oh! sorry if it's a sensitive question" "No problem Hado, I'm not weak now or anything. I can fight for myself" I said with a smile. "Wow, you are an interesting person Midoriya" Amajiki said with a smile.

"WUAAAAHHHH, THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU TWO. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH THAT MEAN TO ME" I said while crying waterfall. "Hey hey, calm down Midoriya." Hado said while trying to calm me down.

"Well, we are here Midoriya" Hado said while pointing towards a room which said 'Support Department'. "Thank you very much Hado and Amajiki. I will be grateful to you" I said with a bow. "Nah, it's totally fine. Anyways, we have our next class so, Bye!" Hado said cheerfully waving at me.

"Bye you two, it's nice meeting you" I said also waving at them. 'Wow, I never expected that I would gain so much friends. I think I'm in some kind of fanfiction. Well, if that's the case then I would love to be the Main character'.

*Alarm* LEVEL 3 BREACH, FIX THE WALL ASAP!

Me: SEEEEEEERRRRROOOOOOOOOOOO

A.N. Hey guys, I am back, Back I am. Anyways, I wrote Nejire's quirk as Surge because in Anime it's Surge and I found it cool other than Wave motion. And Mirio isn't master at using his quirk because he is in his 1st Year. Tamaki is a little bit confident if they are trustable. And Izuku only knows about Aizawa, Vlad, RG, Ectoplasm and ofc THE RAT GOD. If you liking this so far then make sure to notify me. Sorry for any mistakes.

Goodbye, be safe and let others safe.

Peace Out ✌😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 199 8
Izuku Midoriya at the age of 4 Learns that life isn't always fair. He was diagnosed as quirkless on his birthday. Since that day, his siblings and fo...
26.6K 279 13
In a society of super heroes we're 80% of the population with quirks while the 20% who don't inherit a quirk in this story we follow the tale of Izuk...
13.1K 389 12
"This world is always, "Quirk this, Quirk that. " That needs to be fixed." Throughout history, more and more quirks are coming. and until then, the q...
42.8K 1K 41
In a world where 70 percent of the population are born with superpowers called quirks, there are two professions. These are heroes and villains. Gran...