Harper's Rules 1 & 2

By still_just_me

We're not in love. Our past is a dumpster fire. The best we are is friends with benefits... without the frien... More

Upfront paperwork: 18+
BOOK 1 - Chapter 1: Harper
Chapter 2: Harper
Chapter 3: Harper
Chapter 4: Harper
Chapter 5: Jake
Chapter 6: Jake
Chapter 7: Jake
Chapter 8: Harper
Chapter 9: Harper
Chapter 10: Jake
Chapter 11: Harper
Chapter 12: Harper
Chapter 13: Jake
Chapter 14: Harper
Chapter 15: Harper
Chapter 16: Harper
Chapter 17: Harper
Chapter 18: Jake
Chapter 19: Harper
Chapter 20: Jake
Chapter 21: Harper
Chapter 22: Jake
Chapter 23: Harper
Chapter 24: Harper
Chapter 25: Harper
Chapter 26: Harper
Chapter 27: Harper
Chapter 28: Jake
Chapter 29: Harper
Chapter 30: Jake
Chapter 31: Harper
Chapter 32: Harper
Chapter 33: Jake
Chapter 34: Harper
Chapter 35: Jake
Chapter 36: Harper
Chapter 37: Jake
Chapter 38: Jake
Chapter 39: Harper
Chapter 40: Harper
Chapter 41: Jake
Chapter 42: Harper
Chapter 43: Jake
Chapter 44: Harper
Chapter 45: Jake
Chapter 46: Jake
Chapter 47: Harper
Chapter 48: Harper
Chapter 49: Logan
Chapter 50: Jake
Chapter 52: Jake
Chapter 53: Harper
Chapter 54: Jake
Chapter 55: Jake
Chapter 56: Harper
Chapter 57: Harper
Chapter 58: Harper
Chapter 59: Jake
Chapter 60: Jake
Chapter 61: Harper
Chapter 62: Harper
Chapter 63: Harper
Chapter 62: Harper
Chapter 65: Harper
Chapter 66: Jake
Chapter 67: Jake
BOOK 2 - Chapter 1: Jake
Chapter 2: Harper
Chapter 3: Harper
Chapter 4: Jake
Chapter 5: Jake
Chapter 6: Jake
Chapter 7: Harper
Chapter 8: Harper
Chapter 9: Jake
Chapter 10: Jake
Chapter 11: Harper
Chapter 12: Harper
Chapter 13: Jake
Chapter 14: Harper
Chapter 15: Jake
Chapter 16: Jake
Chapter 17: Harper
Chapter 18: Jake
Chapter 19: Harper
Chapter 20: Jake
Chapter 21: Harper
Chapter 22: Jake
Chapter 23: Harper
Chapter 24: Jake
Chapter 25: Harper
Chapter 26: Jake
Chapter 27: Harper
Chapter 28: Harper
Chapter 29: Jake
Chapter 30: Harper
Chapter 31: Jake
Chapter 32: Jake
Chapter 33: Harper
Chapter 34: Jake
Chapter 35: Jake
Chapter 36: Harper
Epilogue: Harper
What's Next?

Chapter 51: Harper

4.5K 217 333
By still_just_me

I actually considered wearing the jersey Jake gave me, to the extent I pulled its hanger off my wardrobe rack Saturday an hour before the game's start time. With a slight head shake, I pushed that option aside and dressed in silence because Li was at her parents' house. Since Jake wanted to drive Ellie to the airport after the game, I drove solo to the Coliseum.

Right when I pulled into my parking lot spot, my phone buzzed with a text message.

MrsH: Took up your offer.

Looks like Jake's got two post-game airport passengers.

A smile pulled across my lips, which faded when I noticed the time on my phone.

Even if I leave now to get her, we won't make it for the opening kickoff.

As if Mrs. Harrison read my mind, my phone buzzed in my hand.

MrsH: Cab is 10min out. See you at our seats.

That answers that.

me: 👍

As soon as my finger hit the send icon, a large minivan screeched its tires and parked next to me. My eyes rolled when a six-girl Jake brigade stepped out. Each was identically dressed in a number seven jersey and some form of barely-there black shorts or skirts under them.

I'm known to wear tight stuff but the bare minimum standards' line is drawn at camel toe.

Once I stepped out of my car, I wished I hadn't. The backdrop of their duck lips and Jake-related squeals burned into my ears and I lost brain cells the more I lingered within earshot. Individually and collectively, the girls were all attractive but their voices grated nerves down near ovary-punch level.

"We're here!" "Oh my god!" "So exciting!" "Selfie stick time!"

"Jake's starting today!" one of them announced as she scrolled through her phone. "He's so hot, I just can't. Do you think he'll see our message?"

How would he not start? And what the fuck message - No, don't engage Harper.

"Jake's not that hot." One with brown hair who'd temporarily assured me of her taste lost it as soon as she scrunched her nose up. "Logan Hightower though... He can rail me into pleasure town station any time, any day."

My stomach flipped, and not in a good way, at those words.

Only Ellie is allowed to climb Mount Adonis.

"Hightower's taken." A third girl pulled out a stack of cardboard and passed them around. "But I'd break up with my boyfriend for one night with Jake. Why are assholes so good in bed? Even those Jake hate site girls admit that much."

Fact. Wait, what site?

As I locked my car and stuffed my keys in my purse, my eyes caught their two-foot-tall letters that spelled out J-A-C-O-B. Their sixth sign, which was also held up for more pictures, had a giant red heart that I assumed was for the end.

That's actually cute...

Jake fan number four pulled her black hair into a ponytail and leaned against the van. "Ugh, I don't care. Even though Jake has a girlfriend, I'd let both put their balls in my end zone. Or even better, tag-team me."

My brain practically short-circuited at that mental image.

Hold the dildos, did she just say -

"Who's his girlfriend?" I blurted out and six heads snapped up in my direction. "Harrison, I mean."

Girl number one clutched the 'A' sign into her stomach and scowled. "Just some blonde bitch."

Technically not wrong.

Double-penetrator chirped up, "I hated him with Brittany but the pictures she used to share! Ahh, so fucking hot."

"Hmm..." I hummed as they all blinked at me with an identically blank expression. I pasted as polite of a smile as possible and wished them, "Have fun."

While their lack of recognition assured me my identity was still safely unknown, the flurry of whispers that hissed after me spurned a flicker of doubt within me as I walked away.

Rest of the games I'm wearing a gorilla mask. Or a paper bag.

I shook the exchange out of my head as I walked up to the arched entrance that now felt familiar. By the time I bought a bottle of water at a Grilled concession stand near Section 110, wrinkled my nose at their garlic fries, and walked to Section 113B, Jake's mom stood outside the section's entrance. Her chin was tipped down and she typed at her phone but lifted her head as I approached.

"Harper!" Her voice and hug greeted me warmly.

"No luggage?" I pointed out the obvious.

"Traveled light." She released me with a smile and patted the giant purse under her arm. "I'm heading back afterwards."

"Jake is taking -" I started when her hands flew to her cheeks at the distinctive purple Huskies jersey that stood twenty rows down and near our seats. Her long, straight dark hair covered the name and number on the back but we both knew who it was.

"Ellie!!" Mrs. Harrison screamed out so loudly that my nearest ear stung.

While I jokingly rubbed a finger in it, my eyes tracked Ellie's reaction. She turned around and her polite smile morphed with her eyes into a round shape. Silently, her hands clamped over her mouth while she watched as we approached.

"Mom!? Oh gosh, you're... here!" Ellie exclaimed and hugged her Mom tightly. "Why are you here?"

"Harper convinced me I should make the effort for Jake's home games." Mrs. Harrison pulled back and offered me a smile. I lifted one hand and wiggled my fingers at Ellie's surprised eyes.

"Wait, so when we talked on the phone last weekend..." Ellie spoke to her mom but looked at me. Her eyes narrowed as she pieced together what I hoped she hadn't, her decoy services.

"When I was at dinner with her and Jake," Mrs. H. gushed out and patted one palm onto my closest shoulder. "Harper also brought up how I really need to try and visit you more, I'm sorry Ellie."

Ellie shot me a 'So that was your motive look,' which I promptly returned with a 'Sucks when someone meddles into your life, huh?' smile. I gave her credit for the amount of control she exercised in her cool response, "Let's just get through the football season one game at a time and figure things out after it's over."

My shoulders lifted up then dropped. "Works for me."

"Good plan." Mrs. Harrison nodded, then shifted her eyes towards mine. "Does that mean I'll see you here next week against Cal?"

"Sure. It really isn't a problem driving to LAX to pick you up if that's easier," I reminded her. "Depending on how deep that bag goes, I'm assuming Jake's house suffers from your lack of food whenever you fly."

"Those boys are eating just fine." Ellie snorted softly but clamped her hand over her mouth like she'd discovered a secret.

Why the hell is she looking at me like she knows something I don't?

Her reaction earned her a raised eyebrow from me. "What?"

"Nothing." She offered a fleeting smile, so I waved my hand for a further explanation. "Except... Seen his house, huh?"

Fuck, I did let that slip. Probably best they don't know about the keys.

Proud of myself that I'd used a filter on that thought, I flashed Ellie a look that suggested she really didn't want my answer. After a tight swallow, her eyes shifted to where Jake warmed up on the field. While she silently studied him, I looked over the guys nearby. After I'd met them, I now knew he effortlessly tossed the ball between Zach, Evan, and Griff.

Like usual, Jake wore his casual pre-game T-shirt and loose sweatpants. The early evening sunset beamed down golden and red highlights in his hair. After a few moments, he turned and flashed a broad grin in our direction. The longer I looked, the guy's skin practically glowed.

"Spit it out, not swallow," I teased Ellie, who huffed quietly and rolled her eyes. "Trojan condom for your thoughts, Ellie."

While Ellie groaned quietly at the comment that proved my sieve-like filter still had holes in it, I wasn't prepared for the soft, almost shy smile that graced her lips. "I was just thinking that I've never seen him look happier. I'm... really proud of him."

"Same," Mrs. Harrison joined in on this Jake Harrison love fest, but then reached across my shoulders and patted Ellie's. "You too, Sweetie."

After I faked a few gagging sounds, Ellie and her mom just tipped their heads back and cackled like hyenas. My eyes shifted down and caught another grin up at us from Jake.

This time, my lips flipped up into a smile.

"Soo..." At Mrs. H's drawled out word, both my and Ellie's eyes flicked up to her Mom's drawled out word. I inwardly groaned at how Mrs. Harrison looked between me and Jake with a giantass smile on her face.

Thankfully, Ellie fielded this one with the tiniest head nod. "Mmm-hmm. You?"

"Yes and promise I'm keeping my mouth shut, Harper." her mom replied firmly. I resisted the urge I sarcastically high-fived Mrs. H. for lasting a week and settled for a smirk in Ellie's direction.

"Point taken," she grumbled and sank lower in her seats.

"Guess I should be glad you two lasted this long before you told each other," I mumbled at Ellie but smiled at how seriously she studied me with zero amusement at my words' double meaning. Her eyes roamed over what felt like every inch of my face but I'd had enough experience that I knew it looked completely impassive.

Ellie's initial surprise at her mom's presence here today dissolved quickly into an easygoing conversation between the three of us. Thankfully, after whatever the fuck their not-conversation was about it, Ellie never brought up me and Jake.

I mean, my and Jake's arrangement.

That blissful silence ended until the middle of the fourth quarter. The scoreboard read 8:17 left and a nervous tension vibrated the stadium's air when UW kicked a field goal and led 36-28.

Logan's skills danced him all over the damn field in flashes of purple, to the frustration of the USC fans. Despite how her purple number ten jersey stood out in a seat of maroon and gold USC jerseys worn for the ESPN-featured game, Section 113B stayed relatively respectful of Ellie. Her UW-touchdown celebrations drew a few glares but she just jumped around and cheered loudly, without a single fuck given.

Don't get me started on that cutesy hand gesture thing they do.

Nauseating.

From where I stood next to her, the lovebirds palmed their hearts for each other. By Logan's third touchdown score, my eyes rolled and I fought back the urge that I truly gagged.

Or vomited... but to be fair, Ellie probably feels the same way about me and Jake.

Fuck, I mean my and Jake's arrangement.

"You and your snarky words," Ellie muttered as she retook her seat, then tipped her head back and directed her next words at her mom, "Mom, you're okay with their... situation?"

"I have to be." Mrs. H. exhaled sharply as she sat down on my other side. After my neck nearly snapped from how hard I cranked my head, she added, "Again, promise I haven't told a soul."

Given the tension in her voice, I assumed I'd been right when I'd told her she wouldn't have wanted this shared with anyone she knew anyways.

But that'd better include my dad, or I'm chopping off her source for grandchildren out of Jake.

Since Jake's nuts were probably the worst conversation topic, I snapped my mouth shut. Before I reminded Gianna with an equally not-subtle threat that I yanked back her airplane ticket supplier, Ellie's big brown eyes narrowed at her mom.

"Sure didn't, Mom..." The chill in her voice hit my ear even from where I stood over her. "You actually knew first and didn't tell me!?"

With one wide-eyed, 'oh shit' look exchanged, Mrs. H. and I both realized Ellie had baited her mom for a response to a question she already knew the answer to.

And that sneaky, little, mindfuck minx waited until almost the end of the game too.

Gianna threw me under the Ellie bus with a, 'Your vagina, you field this one,' look. While I doubted those exact words ran through her head, they certainly matched her pained expression.

I coughed a few times, then stalled while my ass sat down in slow motion. As soon as it hit my seat, I realized that I sat sandwiched between my fuck buddy's sister and mother.

"I uhh..." I hesitated, searched for the right words, and realized there probably weren't any other than the truth. So, I gave it to her straight, "I asked your Mom to stay quiet so Jake and I told you in person. I - we - wanted you to find out straight from us, not through third-person hearsay."

Ellie now sat silent for a few moments, just rolled her lower lip around between her teeth. By the trajectory of her gaze, I knew she tracked Logan's bro-celebrations on the sidelines. UW kicked off and USC received, but her eyes glazed over with a faraway look.

With a sigh, she finally admitted in a quiet voice, "I'm not entirely sure what I found out... But it's really none of my business what two consulting adults do behind closed doors."

At the sharp inhale on Mrs. H's side, I glanced in her direction. Despite the last words Ellie had said, the same flicker of curiosity that hung in her eyes was also in her Mom's.

If they're waiting for love songs or sonnets then they're reading the wrong book here.

"Aww, come on." I shook my head a few times. "We're just two people with the same... uhh, mutual needs."

My fingers scratched the side of my neck at how awkward my censorship was here, but I assumed less was more in this particular application. A scoff left my lips when they exchanged a silent look, all Judgey McJudger eyes and pursed lips. "I'm not going to hurt him, if that's what you're both worried about."

At Ellie's still unconvinced look, where her eyebrows were tugged so tightly together she almost made one, I added, "Intentionally."

At least, I don't plan to. This time.

Unless he does something really stupid... like catching feelings.

At the simultaneous, dual-sided looks of doubt that still sandwiched me, I turned towards Ellie. Normally I would've teased her over how similar she looked to her mom. Both pulled their lips into their right cheek and eyes darkened to the same color of melted dark chocolate.

However, since those looks were directed at me, my voice sounded a lot more exasperated than I intended, "What!?"

Ellie tipped forwards to the edge of her seat, looked past me, and shot her mom a raised eyebrow like I wasn't in between them.

I clearly fail at silent conversations.

"Fuck it." I leaned back and closed my eyes for a few breaths. "Mention Jake to me one more time and I'm sitting next to Earl."

Earl demonstrated his hearing still worked when the brown sunspot-speckled bald head in front of my feet turned around. The corners of his mouth crinkled from his wide grin. "Sorry Angel, you'd have to sit on my lap but promise no interrogations."

"Tempting," I muttered but threw him a smirk for his choice of words, which he winked at.

Ellie got the hint and thankfully changed the subject, "You staying tonight, Mom?"

"No." Her lips pulled into a smile and eyes flicked to me. "Flying back after."

"Flying, huh?" Ellie's eyebrows raised.

Her gaze burned into the side of my face, so I shrugged. "Dad wasn't going to use the miles anyways. Don't say anything to Jake. I have a ball-busting reputation to uphold."

"Ugh." Ellie grunted quietly and palmed her forehead. "My brother's balls are not what I want to think about, like... ever."

Probably shouldn't mention what I have in mind for tonight.

I hadn't forgotten Jake's unconventional truth-serum method that he edged answers out of me. In a questionably healthy move, I spent my sexless week cooking up ideas of stuff I'd always wanted to try.

And who better to experiment sexually with than a fuck buddy, right?

I also wasn't entirely sure why but since Jake had a three-game road trip after next week's game, I felt obliged - or more like inspired - that I gave him a sendoff.

One that he'll definitely remember.

At the laugh that bubbled up in my chest from that thought, I reached forwards to the ice-cold water I'd bought during my half-time leg stretch. The way the cold liquid splashed over my tongue like a slight shock to my taste buds reinforced my idea and thankfully doused any further conversations about Jake for the remainder of the game.

"I've gotta be honest..." Ellie murmured as we stood up and stretched. The game ended with mixed reaction results from the three of us. "This one was rough."

"Poor Jake." Mrs. Harrison sighed as she raised her arms overhead. "I miss the days where their games ended in ties."

"Looks like you'll be celebrating tonight." I winked at Ellie, whose cheeks turned pink like I'd hit a switch. "Giving Adonis his first sack."

"My Mom is still right here," she deadpanned with a low groan. "I'd say the same about you consoling my brother but you have a weird way of showing your... support."

A frown drew my eyebrows together. "Meaning what?"

"Don't think I didn't see you flip him off every time he scored," she threw back with a glint of recognition in her eyes.

"Is that what she did?" Mrs. Harrison laughed as our row finally cleared open and we side-stepped to the stairs. "I thought the side of her face was itchy."

"You're not wearing his jersey either." Ellie's eyes roamed over my casual appearance.

Ellie was right. I'd worn one of the UCLA School of Law sweatshirts Dad had insisted I needed. I'd paired the light gray shirt with dark gray leggings for an Ellie-inspired look, along with black boots with a chunky heel. I'd skipped the hassle doing my hair with a braid that hung down my back and gone bare minimum on my makeup.

"I'm not trying to draw a lot of attention to myself," I grumbled over my shoulder as we slowly climbed up the stairs.

"Too late," Ellie grumbled over her shoulder. "Doesn't matter what you try, they always find you... even as a ghost."

While I contemplated who the fuck 'they' were, she just threw me a smile and turned back to the steps. Despite the fact my parking lot anonymity hadn't been revoked yet, Ellie has a point.

She's not wrong about weirdos finding me.

Her brother being the weirdest.

"I'll..." I caught sight of Earl's usual slow ascent up the stairs and stopped at the closest railing. "Catch up with you in a bit."

Earl however, seemed less than impressed with my chivalry. "Pick up the pace, slowass."

"Aww, c'mon. " I extended my elbow to him. His hand shook as it clutched my upper arm but I just patted his fingers.

"Your boy did pretty good today." He chuckled quietly between the wheezy breaths that left his mouth.

My head tipped back and vibrations rolled through my chest as I laughed. "What makes you think he's my boy?"

"Please, I might have cataracts in both eyes but I know he wasn't looking at me after those celebration scores." Earl raised his free hand, along with his aluminum cane, near the side of his temple. His grin never broke when he rubbed his middle finger up and down in a gesture I hadn't considered anyone else noticed.

My mouth dropped open but Earl's shaky steps from his raised cane drew the attention of the short woman with gray streaks in her black hair who'd joined him for the game today. She narrowed her eyes, grabbed his hand, and lowered his cane back down to the next step.

"Earl Roberts!" Her voice came out loud enough that she drew the attention of a twenty-foot radius around us. Even Ellie and her mom glanced behind them at us, but the woman ignored the attention. "You keep this cane down or next time I'm strapping you into a wheelchair!"

"Maria," he grumbled but obliged and steadied his feet. "You do that and I'm revoking your game ticket."

"Careful," I reminded him. "Falling down the steps probably isn't the best idea."

Earl grumbled inaudibly like the sweet, grumpy man I'd vaguely gotten to know from the past four home games. Once we got up the last step, I pressed a soft kiss into his weathered cheek and reminded him, "Someone has to look out for your old ass."

"What's left of it." A wide grin spread on his face and bunched the skin around the corners of his blue-gray eyes. "Get me home, Maria. I need a long nap to sleep off this loss."

"Bathroom first." Maria's brown eyes rolled but she smiled at me.

A twinge in my bladder agreed with that idea but the insistence in Ellie and her mom's eyes drew my attention to the fact they had flights to catch.

"You'd need a nap too if you've been coming here for fifty seasons," he huffed out.

"Fifty!?" My eyebrows nearly flew off my face with how fast they shot up. While mentally I made a note that needed recognition, I assured him, "I'll let Jake know so he can light a motivational fire under his ass."

Earl just shot me a knowing look, then leaned over. His raspy voice and warm breath hit my ear, "Think he's already found it."

My lips rolled inward tightly, not at the warmth in Earl's eyes as he pulled back but the tugging sensation that pulled in my chest.

Awkward.

"Go, so Maria can change your diaper," I deadpanned.

By her loud laughs and Earl's frown, she found my joke a lot funnier than him. As we said our goodbyes, Ellie and her mom stood against the concourse wall as the crowd flowed in front of them with a collective subdued vibe from the loss. A weighted sadness percolated inside me as I approached them, that had nothing to do with the game but how Jake took them to the airport.

Mrs. Harrison's arms shot out, squeezed me tightly, and released me just as quickly. "I'll see you next week."

"When I get you from the airport," I warned her and stepped over to Ellie.

A small, dry lump formed in my throat when the warmth from Ellie's short arms wrapped around my sides. "I'll miss you," she murmured quietly.

"Same, short stack," I squeezed her shoulders, probably a little too hard since she gasped quietly.

"Keep punching his ego down for me." Her dark eyes glistened while she pulled back and rubbed my upper arms in a very Ellie-like gesture.

My lips curled up at the corners and I couldn't resist. "One ball at a time."

"Harper." Ellie's enviously thick lashes fluttered closed with the groan she released. Once they opened, her irritation melted away into an uncertainty that made me uncomfortable. Her soft voice lowered so much that I wouldn't have heard her if I hadn't stood so close. "Look, I'm not going to pretend I understand what you're doing -"

"Ellie," I cut in with a most likely ill-timed joke. "If I have to explain it then I'm using those details that you don't want."

"No!" One of her hands cupped her forehead. "What I meant is I don't know why you and Jake are the way you are but if it works then I'll try to be happy for you."

"Consider it payback for how I put up with your and Adonis' ridiculously love mushfest." I tugged her into another quick hug. "Go. I'll see you... sometime."

"We'll figure it out," she promised vaguely.

Earlier in the game, Ellie had asked me about our Thanksgiving plans. Jake had told me that normally USC played against Notre Dame that Friday but he had an away game due to a schedule shift around some school's renovated stadium. I hadn't paid attention to the details since the game was more than a month out and frankly, Jake's plans weren't mine and vice versa.

It'd be a good weekend to visit Dad if he wasn't working the whole time.

Staying here or going home, either option is better than Ellie's crazy family.

"If not then Christmas," I promised with a smile. "I need your garage to burn whatever the womb donor sends me."

"Don't remind me," she grumbled but gave me a slight hand wave as she walked over to her mom.

Every year, on my birthday and Christmas, my mother sent me envelopes of what I assumed were cards. I'd never opened them, only torched them faster than Santa Cruz's drunken beach bonfires.

And yet, crazypants keeps sending them.

Don't know why and couldn't care less.

A heaviness spread in my chest as I lifted my right hand. "Another year, not a single fuck given."

"Keep trying to convince yourself of that," was all she threw over her shoulder. "Because I think you have a few fucks that you care about."

Loud, hearty laughs escaped me as the words Ellie had actually said registered in her brain.

"You know that's not what I meant!" She exclaimed loudly and cupped both hands over her face. A bright pink flush spread over her cheeks. It spread over her entire face and down the back of her neck by the time her and her Mom's small frames disappeared within the crowd.

The words 'you're not wrong' died in my throat under a sense of discomfort that rose up from my stomach. The sensation rolled through me like bad gas but all I'd had at the game was water. While I realized I still hadn't used the bathroom, deep down I knew that physical discomfort wasn't the real source.

Fuck, I hate when she's not wrong.

My chin dipped and I hugged my elbows right over the source of my discomfort.

Miss you already, Ellie goo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 86.2K 62
{18+ COMPLETED • COLLEGE ROMANCE} When a college freshman with a learning disability and a reputation collides with a straight-A, straight-laced girl...
1M 35.9K 48
"What's your name?" He tries again. Should I tell him so he can shut up? Or will he just keep talking. "Fine. Don't tell me. But personally I think w...
790K 1K 4
Finding relationships is easy... Keeping them is the real game. That's what I'm learning in my first one. It's not easy. Our rival schools are an hou...
331K 9K 44
Every girl needs their world to be rocked at least once. While Aiden Bradford believes he has everything he's ever wanted for his senior year at UCLA...