Ninjago x reader oneshots

By Midnight-1331

Lloyd chapters: 2 Kai chapters: 1 Cole chapters: 1 Zane chapters: 2 Jay chapters: 3 Mostly just cute little i... More

Lloyd x Reader: Fallen
Jay x reader: Lovable Idiot
Zane x Reader: Journal Entries
Cole/Jay x Reader fluff: Pigeons
Jay x Reader: Vines
Request Rules
Kai x Reader: HOTspots
Morning fitness: Lloyd x Reader
Zane x Reader: Tension
Hey guys!

Please read

469 4 0
By Midnight-1331

Hey guys! For those of you who are interested in marvel, I have a Loki x reader book out now! It has an intro and 9 parts- consisting of over 20,000 words- and I'm super excited about this book!
I'm really enjoying writing it!
It's split up so that the chapters are in 2 sections; flashbacks of moments with young Loki and reader, then the current timeline of Loki and reader. So you've got some fluffy moments of young you and Loki, and the angsty moments of current you and Loki as you try to mend a broken relationship.
Please go give it a read and comment any suggestions or anything you'd like to see added if you have the time! Thanks so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 24.2K 15
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
301K 11.2K 78
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
266K 8.7K 33
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
304K 445 9
nothing but smut. there are different sections for you to read so if you don't like the first one you can just go to another one. enjoy 💕 don't be s...