𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐬�...

By chimmydiorrr

Things are situated and perceived as complicated in this story as Felix and Hyunjin are both showcased as the... More

Beginning
Our secret spot
Crush
School
School part 2
School part 3
School/job
Arguments
Complications
Hospital
Confrontation
Lost
Hatred
Past
Present
Absurd
Broken
Lies
Pain
Suspicious
A/N
Its time
Mission commence 2
We meet again
Truth
Real goal
Hatred
Im sorry
Now or never
You'll be missed
Epilogue
Book Promo
Book promo
:)
:D

Mission commence

1.5K 97 35
By chimmydiorrr

Felix was still inside his apartment, he didn't feel like going out, even though it would been his best option if he made it harder for hyunjin to target him as a moving target. But no. He didn't want to leave, he felt the urge to stay.

He paced his apartment at least 10 times before he gave up and just lounged in his room. He knew today was the day, but he didn't think about it as much. At this point, he just waited until Hyunjin came to assassinate him, but he would try his damndest to make sure he didn't. Felix jumped when he heard loud knocking coming from his front door.

Felix's heart started to increase rapidly, he walked out of his room towards his door; walking silently. He kept thinking if it was Hyunjin but why would a top trained assassin knock on the door of his target?

"Felix, it's me. Stop being paranoid and open the door."

"S- Soobin?" Felix questioned, "Yes it's me blondie, now open the door." Felix hurriedly walked over to open the door before he paused. "How do I know your not here with Hyunjin to assist him with assassinating me."

"Because his stupid organization has my boyfriend in a chokehold, and I'm not letting them get away with it. Now open the door, I was sent here by Han. Well... he asked me to come here to help." Felix then realized. He opened the door revealing a blue haired soobin, "I'm surprised you even remember me." Felix chuckled, "Of course I remember you soobin, you and Yeonjun used to help me study for the exams last year. I remember feeling like a third wheel whenever I was with you guys, you guys were so in lov..." Felix stopped when he noticed the expression on soobins face.

"Soobin? W- OH! Wait, you mentioned something about Yeonjun being in the organization chokehold, what happened?..." Soobin sighed. "Can I come in?" Felix agreed instantly.

Soobin walked in, Felix closing the door behind. "Yeonjun, is in the organization Hyunjin is in. But he was threatened to be there." Felix was surprised, "W- what?!"

"When Yeonjun's parents died, Yeonjun was supposedly supposed to replace them, but he refused. He didn't want to live that life, but he especially didn't want to leave his younger brother beomgyu and me behind. But one night, when me and Yeonjun were sleeping. The organization attacked Yeonjun in the middle of the night. Threatening him to join the organization or they'll kill me, beomgyu, his boyfriend and our friend huening Kai."

"The next morning I woke up to our apartment being empty, and our living room and kitchen trashed. I never knew what happened because they never allowed him to contact me or anyone outside of the organization."

"So how did you found out about all of this?" Soobin smiled, remembering the phone call.

"Han called me that day, originally asking for help. But I didn't listen, even after a while, I was still pissed on the situation because I never knew the truth. But then... they called me back. But it was Yeonjun." Felix smiled when soobin started to calm down, "Honestly, I didn't know if I was mad or if I was ecstatic to hear his voice again. But I melted as soon as I heard him say my nickname." Soobin spoke gradually and happily. Felix loved how happy soobin looked, he missed seeing someone as happy and cheerful soobin was at this moment. He couldn't get enough of it.

"Then he told me, he told me everything that happened and what happened between you two, since I'm assuming Han was there when Yeonjun was on the phone." Felix was quiet for a while, mostly trying to process the words from his friend, "So why are you here?"

"Since Han and Yeji failed to convince you to escape, they asked me if I could do anything, but I told them it was highly unlikely considering we never were as close."

"But either way, you need to listen to them Felix. I've seen Hyunjin occasionally down there when he went out, but he changed, like the light dissipated from his soul. Didn't your family ever contact you about it?" Felix sighed. "They did, but I refused them. Yes I know that they're my best option for safety right now, but I just want to see him again, even if it's the last time of me seeing anything."

"Aish, I swear you and Hyunjin are the same. Your both stubborn as a walnut." Felix chuckled, "Well I did live with that asshole for more than 2 years."

"You know." Soobin started. "I still believe Hyunjin isn't going to fulfill his mission." Felix scoffed in disbelief. "I wish, but who knows. Maybe something unexpected will happen, and the tables will turn."

"I feel like they wi— Felix."

Felix listened to Soobins change in words as he looked at Soobin who diverted his gaze towards his apartment window. Soobin looked closer until he spot a red dot that was moving in straight line towards Felix. His eyes widened in realization as he pushed Felix backward; his seat falling backwards.

Felix panicked, "Soobin! A- Are you O- ok?!" Soobin shook his head furiously; making Felix sigh in relief.

"Felix we're out of time." Soobin breathed out. "W- what do we do?!" Soobin looked back towards Felix's bedroom. The door was cracked open. "Run for it."

Felix looked over to the door where soobin was indicating, "O- ok. B- but what about y- you?" Felix stuttered.

"I'll be right behind, now on the count of three." Soobin explained. "1.......2......3!" Felix made his way towards the door, Soobin following behind.

Soobin shut the door instantly once they were both inside, "They're after me." Soobin nodded.

"Then, does that mean Hyunjin is here?" Soobin hesitated before answering, "I- I don't know. If he was here. Then you would probably already be dead by now. If Hyunjin isn't hesitating." Felix's heart rate slightly increased, but stopped when soobins eyes widened when they saw someone hanging off the building; trying to crash into the window.

"Felix watch out!" Soobin dashed toward Felix; pushing him out of the way. But the man still made his way inside, crashing into the window, making thousands of pieces. Soobin went into protective mode and shielded Felix like his life depended on it. The man slowly rose up, making Felix shiver in fear. But soobin showcased none of that, his anger only surfacing as he kept thinking that this was the organization that took away Yeonjun, his boyfriend he missed dearly. Maybe even the love of his life.

The man approached soobin slowly, making soobin push all of his anger into his fist. He launched it towards the masked individual, until he caught it.
"Fuck! What the fuck is your problem huh! You guys love taking people away from their loved ones, while threatening them in the process?! I'm not gonna let the same thing happen to these two for what you did to Yeonjun and me. So just fucking let us go!"

Then the individual mumbled something which soobin couldn't quite coherent. His hand started shaking as he gripped onto soobins hand, the masked individual then reached for his hand as he started to pull his mask down.

Soobin halted his movements as his head rate increased rapidly, "Y- you.... No... it can't be." The masked individual was no longer masked. "Binnie?...."

"J- junnie?...."

Felix's eyes widened as he hid behind the blue haired individual, he saw a sight he was glad to see. "Binnie..." Yeonjun was revealed as his dark black hair was shriveled up from the mask, roaming in random places, his eyes glossed with threatened tears resurfacing. While his whole entire body was shaking.

Soobin was no better, tears were already spilling out as his lip started quivering. He wouldn't take his eyes off of the person in front of him. "Are you fucking insane?! Why didn't you tell me sooner! W- why did you leave me j- jun..."

"I- I didn't have a choice soobin, I couldn't let you get hurt!—"

"For crying out loud Yeonjun! Your the fucking love of my life! I made a vow to myself to never leave your side! You made me happier then I've ever been in my life. You gave me a sense of comfort I've never felt from anyone before, and you just- you just left me! And made me believe such cruel and horrible things about you, not knowing what or how much you were sufferi—" soobin was cut off guard when he felt a lips being attached to his. Yeonjun pulled back, "Binnie, every day since I left your side; I never once stopped thinking about you. Your warmth brings me the best sensation any human could feel. The sound of your voice, no matter where I go, will always bring me back home. To a place where I feel most safe. I craved your touches for all of those 920 days, and never once thought about another. Binnie... I'm sorry, I'm sorry for not explaining to you my side of the story. I- I'm sorry from keeping it from you all of these years—" Yeonjun was cut off when soobin grabbed his collar, forcing him frontward in a warm and sweet kiss. Tears were both running down their faces as they engulfed themselves with the love and touch they craved from each other. Nothing could describe the feeling of the two finally being reunited.

But they got cut off when someone barged through the same window, "The van is outside and I thought this was a mission to protect Felix, not for you too to make ou—"

"MINHO!!" Felix squealed as he ran to engulf the guy in a hug. "Felix! Are you ok? They didn't hurt you anywhere did they?!" Minho rambled.

Felix shook his head, making Minho sigh in relief. "Good, but now we have to get out of here before they barge in her—"

Felix and soobin jumped when they heard a door being smashed, "Fuck! They're in." Yeonjun spoke, hands intertwined with soobin. "Felix, I have a rope
Attached to the side of the building. Climb down and head straight towards the van at the end of the alley, don't stop and don't look back. We're at war." Minho explained.

"Wait- your an assassin too?!?" Minho groaned. "Yes, but it's not the time Lix, now follow my directions. I'll follow behind." Felix nodded before making his way towards the broken window. Another crash was heard as the men started rummaging through Felix's apartment. "GO NOW!" Minho yelled.

Felix exited out of the window and started climbing down the rope, finally landing down on the ground. "You go and take soobin with you guys." Yeonjun spoke, grabbing his gun from the side of his pocket.

Soobin panicked, "n- n- no! What's going to happen to you?! PLEASE NOT THIS AGAIN!" Soobin begged, already knowing what was about to happen.

Yeonjun smiled before walking up to soobin, soobin was already crying again before Yeonjun caressed his cheek; wiping the tear. He pressed their foreheads together before speaking softly, "I'll see you later bin bin. And please... if I don't make it out of here...Make sure you find beomgyu, taehyun and Kai. Tell them the truth. The full truth." Soobin didn't want to, but he nodded in agreement. Not daring to make eye contact with Yeonjun.

Yeonjun soflty smiled before grabbing soobins head and planting a soft kiss on top of his forehead. "I love you soobinnie." He soflty spoke before pushing soobin towards Minho. "No! JUN!" Minho grabbed onto soobin before jumping out of the window, his grip being locked onto the rope.

"Minho! Please!.... Let me go!...." Minho bit his lip, feeling bad for the couple. This wasn't supposed to happen. He thought to himself.

Felix was currently running for his life towards the van Minho directed him to go to. He heard loud explosions and gunshots being placed inside his ex apartment, he wished the tenants had left beforehand, but knowing the big ruckus they were causing, all of them would've left before they barged into his apartment.

When Felix was finally at the end of the alley, their was a black van parked in the middle, Felix ran up to it instantly coming a cross a female driver. "Ryujin?!" Ryujin smiled. "What? Why so surprised?"

"I- I-"

Ryujin laughed, "I'm just kidding Felix, but get in the car, we have to wait for Minho and the rest." Felix nodded before making his way inside. seconds later Minho and soobin approached the van in a haste.

But without Yeonjun.

"Where's Yeonjun?" Ryujin asked. Minho went silent until Ryujin looked at a defeated figure in the back of the van, she then realized. "Oh..."

"Just drive Ryujin, please..." Ryujin nodded and did so, she pressed the gas instantly, taking off into the road from the back alley. Until they heard a huge explosion which was in Felix's apartment.

Soobins eyes widened in terror, "NOOOO!" He yelled, soobin tried to release himself from the car by trying to open the door with any means necessary. Felix and Minho rushed towards him. "SOOBIN STOP! PLEASE..."

"YEONJUN!! YEONJUN!!!" Soobin bawled, Felix couldn't take it as tears started roaming his face instantly. All of this for the sake of him, was disgusting he thought, and was unfair. To think that Yeonjun and soobin met under those circumstances and had become aquatinted with Each other. Only just to be separated to be reunited, to be separated again.

The world was as cruel as he never thought it would be. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 12.2K 59
[COMPLETED] In which Felix is depressed because of his childhood trauma. He thought his life wasn't worth to save. But then the cold popular guy not...
41.6K 1.8K 28
🔞SMUT WARNING🔞 This is the story of when Felix's life had a drastic change and he had to raise a child all by himself. "DO you know a in house bab...
17.9K 459 18
Hyunjin and Felix are college students, Felix still lives with his mom but she's mostly gone for work. They meet new friends together, and they may h...
5.8K 220 14
in which, felix is in a happy and healthy relationship with hyunjin, they spend a lot of time together and are inseparable. felix somehow slipped int...