Demons and Humans

By Ghost_Simp_lol

Elder brother name is Bill Cipher, a dreams demon. Bill' twin name is Will cipher, a dream demon like his twi... More

CH1: Little boy
CH2: Trust and Betrayal
CH3: Sick of you
CH4: Birthday Party
CH5: Brother...?
CH6: I finally found you
CH7: Rule the world
CH8: You back!
CH9: Who are you
CH10: Never know, Never will
CH11: Finally!
CH12: Too late
CH13: Welcome to the weirdmaggedon
CH14: Invisible wall
CH15: Dipper...?
CH16: Allan D. Cipher
CH17: I was just acting a human
CH18: A Deal and A Game
CH19: Who is the true liar?
CH20: Final day
CH21: ኗዐዐዕጌሃቿ ኗዪልሀጎፕሃ ቻልረረነ
CH22: I'm so sorry....
CH23: Last fun time
A/N 1

Warning and other things

1K 9 6
By Ghost_Simp_lol

Bad English

Many swearing

English is not my first language

Brothers AU

Demon Dipper AU

Insane Dipper AU

NO SHIP (JUST A FAMILYSHIP/FRIENDSHIP)

Wrong spell or sentence

Blood

Death????(Idk)

Angst? 

Explanation

Bill, Will, Kill and Dipper are brothers.

Dipper's real name is Allan D. Cipher. (idk why but I changed alcor to allan.)

Dipper know he is demon and human and he has brother. Bill know it too.

They didn't realize they are brothers because bill became triangle demon and dipper changed everything except his color(and eyes) and name.

Will is in reverse falls which means another world with people.

Kill is stay in the castle often but sometimes he goes to his universe.

Kill, Will and Bill are triplets. (I think kill is 12 and will and bill are 11 is also great idea but yes.)

About demon dipper

He stop growing 17 teenager but he living....many many years.(Idk how many lol)

He just stopped grow height.

Bill's human form is like 25 man, Will's human form is like 24, Kill's human form is like 26 but they are same age and dipper be like 17 teenager. (But they are like 20000 or whatever years.)

He looks like: (but imagine yellow part is green :D)

I'm gonna draw him someday..."Someday"...

I watched this but I don't remember all episode i was like five years old. I already forgot it.

If there is something wrong, please tell me I'll fix it.

This episode take after the season 2 episode 11 "Not What He Seems"

Thank you and I hope you enjoy this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 64.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
902K 20.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
189K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
293K 7.5K 30
Izuku Midoriya was abused his whole life by his father. His mother and half brother was too. His brother eventually got kicked out and his mother ki...