𝗠𝗶𝘀𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲

By gxrleenk

They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The F... More

𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗑 𝖺𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗍𝗂𝖼𝗌
𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾
𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝖾𝗇
𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒
𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

20K 914 60
By gxrleenk

Nandini wanted to cook lunch for the whole family today. She usually cooked dinner and breakfast, with the help of the staff, but Sunita didn't allow Nandini to cook lunch as she didn't want Nandini to tire herself. But today, Nandini decided to cook lunch anyways as she was bored.

Sunita walked into the kitchen and hit her head as she saw Nandini working. "Nandini, I told you beta. Don't do all of this. You don't listen to me for breakfast and dinner already, and now lunch?" Nandini cheekily smiled and walked up to her. "Don't worry maa. Let me make it today. And you should also try lunch made by me." Sunita patted Nandini's cheeks, saying, "Paagal." Nandini just grinned and kissed her cheek.

"Ok, you leave the kitchen and come back when I'm done." Nandini started pushing Sunita out of the kitchen. "But-" Nandini fake glared at Sunita, making Sunita chuckle and leave the kitchen.

• • • • •

Nandini, Vanraj, and Sunita were having lunch in the garden today as they are the only ones present during lunch while Vikrant is with them during breakfast and dinner.

"This is so good! I'm glad you are our daughter-in-law. In this way, we at least get to eat something good everyday." Nandini smiled at Vanraj and took a bite of her rice. "Seriously Nandini, it's very good." Nandini said 'thank you' to both of them and could tell they really meant it.

"By the way, tonight Armaan has to go-" Vanraj's words were cut off by the maid that came running towards them with a ringing phone. "Sorry to interrupt, but ma'am your phone was ringing." Nandini had left her phone inside, not wanting to use it while she was with family.

"Ok, thank you. And please don't call me ma'am. Call me Nandini." The maid just nodded, politely smiling, and left, giving Nandini her phone. The phone was still ringing so Nandini checked who was calling her.

The contact name read 'devil' and Nandini squinted her eyes at the phone, shocked. Armaan never called her. Why was he calling her today? And how does he have her number? "You're so dumb Nandini. You were the one who had called him last time. Of course he has your number now." Nandini smacked her head thinking about it.

"Beta, the phone is still ringing. Pick it up in case, it seems important." Before she could, the phone stopped ringing. Nandini sighed but she knew she'll have to call him back now. "Who was it?" Vanraj asked. "Armaan." Vanraj seemed to understand the reason why Armaan was calling Nandini. "Call him back in case if it's important." Nandini just nodded, excusing herself and going inside the house.

She dialed his number and waited for him to pick up. And finally after 6 rings, Armaan decided to pick up the call. Nandini's heartbeat started running faster for some reason. It's not like he was going to kill her through the call. Something was just happening to her. She didn't expect him to call her, maybe that's why.

No one spoke and you could hear their breathings. Nandini waited for him to talk while Armaan waited for Nandini to talk. "Hello..?" Nandini decided to talk and get this over with. As Armaan heard her voice, some type of relief filled his body. "Hm?" Armaan didn't know what to respond with.

Nandini rolled her eyes as she heard him. "He was the one who wanted to say something." "What do you want to talk about?" Armaan realized what he had called her for. "I called you to tell you that there is a business party tonight." Nandini listened to him, confused, and said, "Ok, and?" "Well, dadu found out and is now forcing me to to take you along. So be ready. I'll come home around seven." Armaan didn't wait any longer and cut the call. "Devil." Nandini muttered to herself.

She then went outside, back to Vanraj and Sunita. She saw Vanraj smiling at her and knew he knew why Armaan called. "Did he tell you about the party?" Nandini simply nodded and took a little sip of her water. "I really wanted you to go." Nandini just smiled at Vanraj, knowing he was really trying to make her feel part of the family.

"Umm..I actually don't have any clothes." Nandini really didn't. She did have clothes but not clothes that are appropriate for the party. "Well, what is there to worry about. We can go out and get you a dress or, if you want, I can tell a boutique to bring a few dresses over for you to pick out of." Nandini liked the second idea better. She didn't like shopping like other girls as she hated staring at clothes for hours straight.

"I like the second idea better. Shopping isn't my thing." Sunita nodded with a smile and headed inside to call the boutique as fast as she could. Nandini smiled at Vanraj and helped him up and they both walked inside, cracking jokes.

• • • • •

Seeing herself in the beautiful dress, Nandini's eyes widened. The boutiqe had came over and Nandini had picked out a beautiful silk, floor-length black gown. It was the least revealing out of all of the dresses the boutiqe had brought, but it still was revealing-ish. The back was very deep and showed a lot of skin. Way to much skin for her liking. The front was also deep and was a v-neck. The thing Nandini liked the most were the full-sleeves. They made the gown look even more classy.

Nandini didn't how to do makeup but did manage to do something nice yet light. She had curled her hair and had left it open, pushing it behind her ears, trying to cover the back. And for jewelry, Nandini wore the diamond necklace and earrings Sunita had forcefully given to her. Nandini wasn't taking it, knowing it was expensive, but in the end the mother always wins.

Nandini was all ready and hadn't even taken two steps, and was already hating the black stilettos. "Whoever decided to invent heels, I hope both sides of your pillow are warm." She was having a tough time walking in the heels. She was wobbling every few steps she took.

As she was finally learning how to walk in the heels, she bumped into a huge wall. Nandini lost her balance and fell backwards. Before she could fall, the supposed wall she had bumped into, wrapped its arms around her waist. Nandini tightly closed her eyes as her hands reached the "walls" shoulders.

"Ah, mumma!" A little shriek left her mouth. But when she realized she was safe, hesitantly, Nandini opened her eyes, only for them to clash with a pair of dark eyes. Nandini couldn't move as she looked into his eyes. Armaan, on the other hand, was left awestruck when she opened her hazel doe eyes.

Armaan held her petite figure securely in his arms as he stared into her hazel eyes. He could just stare into them forever and ever. They were that beautiful, and the kohl and eyeliner added more to its beauty.

The world seemed to freeze for the both of them as they stared into each other's eyes, getting lost into an oblivion world; where there was only just them, staring into each other's eyes. She fit too well in his arms that it was so freaking unbelievable. It was as though his arms were made specially for her.

He stared into the most beautiful eyes he ever saw, not wanting to move. He wanted to stay like this forever, drowning into her emotion full eyes. Nandini though, she looked into his charcoal-black orbs, trying to find some emotions. But like always, Nandini failed to find any.

Nandini blinked her eyes, not once but twice and her eyes widened in realization as she pulled herself apart from him. He immediately missed her soft body against his. Damn, what was happening to him?

Snapping out of the moment, Armaan quickly made her stand up and stood from a distance. Nandini looked down, not meeting his eyes, feeling self conscious as she could feel his burning gaze on her. She didn't like standing in this revealing dress right in front of her husband, who intimidated her.

Armaan's eyes roamed around her body, with his mouth agape. He had never seen Nandini in western wear, and seeing her in this gown, he couldn't help himself. He couldn't believe this was the Nandini who roamed around in shalwar-suits. But he loved seeing her in desi clothing more then anything. But this dress looked way to good on her for him to not stare at. She looked super gorgeous in black. The black contrasted with her milky-white skin, making it look even better on her.

'Snap out of it!' his mind told him. 'Shut up. It's his wife. He can stare at her as long as he wants.' his heart fought back. 'He is going to fall for her!' his subconscious said out of no where. "All of you, shut up!" Armaan decided to say, making them do so.

Armaan gave her one last look and went inside the closet to change. Hearing the closet door close, Nandini let out the breath she was unknowingly holding. "Does he always have to stare at me like that with those dark villain-looking eyes as if he will rip my souls out." Nandini groaned and sat on the bed, glaring at her annoying heels.

Armaan soon came out in a black suit, which he had already picked out and one of the maids had already ironed for him. Once he stepped out and saw Nandini fixing her heels, he realized they were matching. Deep down in his heart, he liked matching with her.

Armaan cleared his throat, grabbing her attention. Nandini looked up and her jaw dropped as she saw her greek-god husband. He looked way to fine in black. 'Nandini! What are you doing!?' her mind said. 'Let her look. She has all rights.' her heart fired back. 'What the hell is even going on?' her subconscious said, feeling left out. "Shut up! Okay, shut up!" Nandini told them.

Nandini quickly looked away, not wanting to be caught staring at him. "Are you just going to stand there like a damn statue?" Nandini squinted her eyes at him and said, "You're the last one to get ready. I've been ready." "Well, I've been standing here for 5 minutes now. I hate being late so let's go!" Nandini walked passed him, purposefully stabbing her heels in his shoes. "God, where the hell am I stuck?" Armaan muttered under his breath and also went after her.

As they reached downstairs, Sunita awed at the couple. "You look just like a fairy." Nandini smiled and said, "You look no less like a fairy my beautiful mother." They both chuckled while Armaan rolled his eyes at them. "Can we go now or do we just stay here?" "Why does he have to be so rude all the time?" Nandini thought.

Vanraj also came and his eyes brightened as he saw the couple. "I'm blessed with such a handsome grandson and such a beautiful granddaughter." Nandini grinned at dadu and hugged him from the side. "You are no less. No wonder why dadi fell for you." Vanraj chuckled and patted her cheek lightly.

Seeing this, Armaan could see how close Nandini had gotten with his family. They treated her better then they treated him. That was the only thing Armaan was glad of for marrying Nandini. He had married her for Vanraj's happiness but little did he know, she'd soon become his happiness.

• • • • •

They soon reached hotel where the party was taking place. It was a beautiful lavish building. You could tell it was made for such types of business parties due to its interior.

Nandini got out of the car before the driver could open her door like he had opened Armaan's. Nandini stared at the place with wide eyes. The paparazzi that was surrounding the entrance were being held back by the guards. Nandini had never seen such paparazzi or had ever been witnessed by them.

Aarush had decided to hide his daughter from the evil eyes of the paparazzi and Nandini was happy with his choice, because Nandini herself felt like the paparazzi won't let her live freely like she likes too. So no one knew who Aarush Grover's daughter was or looked like. They didn't even know her name. They just knew he had a daughter.

"Shit." Nandini heard Armaan mutter. She could tell he wasn't a fan of the media either. "They don't know who you are or our relationship so-" "I know, I'll cover my face as I don't want them to see me either." Armaan just hummed in response and Nandini quickly looked down, not allowing anyone to see her face.

Armaan entangled their hands together, making a current pass through Nandini's body. Armaan was doing it for the media and Nandini knew that, but deep down in his heart, he we trying to make her feel safe.

They walked towards the doors and immediately guards surrounded them, covering them from the eyes of the media. "Sir, who is she?" "Is she your new swing?" "Are you guys in a relationship?" "Is she your girlfriend?" These questions and more were asked. Nandini realized Armaan was probably a heartthrob for many girls and he was most likely associated with many. While in her case, she had never had a boyfriend and only had two crushes in her whole lifetime which weren't even serious.

Soon they entered the hotel and went inside the hall where the party was taking place. Nandini's eyes widened even more as she finally looked up. The whole hall was decorated nicely and you could tell it was meant for only rich people. Nandini had never came to any of her father's business parties before, so she was astonished by seeing one for the first time.

As Nandini was looking around, the host came up to greet them. He was a man in his mid or late fourties. "Welcome! I'm so glad you could make it Armaan." Armaan shook his hand as a formality and nodded. "And this beautiful lady must be your wife, right?" Many of the businessmen knew about Armaan's marriage as they were present at the reception. Just the outside world didn't know about it and it was a good thing.

Armaan just nodded at the man and the man smiled at Nandini, taking his hand out for her to shake. "Hello Mrs. Oberoi." Hearing her name like that sounded foreign to her. But Nandini smiled and lightly shook his hand. The host smiled at them and told them to enjoy, going to greet other guests.

Nandini silently followed Armaan as she didn't know anyone here. If she did, she wouldn't have stayed by Armaan's side for even one second, let alone the whole time.

Armaan found one of his business partners and started talking with him about business. Nandini on the other hand, she was getting bored to hell with these business talks. She always hated them. Once the businessman left, Nandini sighed. But soon another one came, making Nandini groan internally.

As that one left, she saw Rishab and Sameer which made her sigh in relief. Sameer had came as he wasn't only a lawyer but also sometimes worked in his dad's company. He'd go to business parties for his dad.

"Finally you have graced us with your presence." Armaan rolled his eyes at Rishab. "Hey Nandini, sorry I didn't notice you. I was way to busy looking at this men next to you that I didn't see the gorgeous woman by him." Nandini grinned at them as she greeted them.

Nandini's eyes landed on a beautiful woman standing beside Rishab, looking at her with a smile. The girl smacked Rishab's arm lightly and muttered something in his ear. Rishab looked at her with a cheeky smile and looked at Nandini. "Oh and, Divya meet Nandini, Armaan's wife, and, Nandini meet Divya, the girl who managed to steal my heart." Nandini looked at them with a huge grin and greeted Divya. She was surprised as she didn't know Rishab also had a girlfriend.

"I heard a lot about you! And you are so pretty!" Nandini smiled at Divya, already getting a good vibe from her. "You are even more beautiful. Wow, Rishab bhai hit a jackpot!" Rishab grinned at Nandini's words and agreed. "You guys do your business crap while we gossip." Not waiting for a reply, Divya dragged Nandini along with her.

"Thank you di, I hate those business people and their business talks. I grew up with two businessman. And, sorry I quickly said that. But, could I call you di?" Nandini had called her di as Divya looked older then her. "First of all, I agree with you. Second of all, of course you can call me di! I'm the middle daughter so you know, the middle child is never respected by its siblings so no one ever called me di." Nandini grinned back at Divya.

"I never knew Rishab bhai had such a beautiful woman in his life. I'm glad he does. I hope you enjoy his crazy talks." Divya laughed at Nandini's words. "Thank you for the compliment and I have to enjoy his crazy talks." "Well, his talks are better then my supposed husband's.
All he ever does is talk about business and work. And if he is free, he likes to fight with me. I really don't mind, it's quite entertaining." Divya chuckled at Nandini and had expected this. Rishab had already told Divya about their relationship and how it all started, and how it is going.

Armaan, who was talking with a businessman, looked around to find where Nandini was and when his eyes landed on her, his eyes widened. Nandini's back was facing him which gave him a perfect view of her bare back, due to the cut. Nandini's hair had moved around and was on her shoulders instead of covering her back. For a second, Armaan didn't think it was Nandini but then Nandini turned around a bit, laughing.

It wasn't like he had never seen women wear clothing like that or he was against them, because he wasn't, he just felt possessive at the moment and he didn't know the reason. Then his eyes landed on a man who was a few feet away from Nandini, staring at her with lust. Armaan's jaw and his hold on the wine cup tightened.

It wasn't like Armaan and Nandini had the relationship of a normal couple, it was just that he knew she was his wife and not anyone else's. And Armaan had always been possessive about his things since childhood. And this was his wife. Of course he would be possessive.

Armaan looked over at the man he was talking to, trying to change his mood but his blood boiled when he saw the man also staring at Nandini with a disgusting gaze. He couldn't take it anymore and burst out on the man. "Keep your fucking eyes to yourself and stop staring at my wife with your disgusting gaze or else I'll take your damn eyes out." Armaan's voice was low yet held a warning. Armaan's threats always managed to scare people, just like today.

The guy was terrified when he saw Armaan's red face. He knew Armaan wasn't lying and that really was the wife he had heard about. The guy's face turned white as a ghost and he quickly moved away after saying a quick 'sorry'.

Armaan was now getting angrier and angrier as he saw the other guy still eyeing Nandini. Angrily, he walked over to Nandini and pulled her back by her elbow, startling her. "What are you doing!?" "Come with me." Divya, who saw them, just smiled and moved away to give them privacy.

Armaan pulled Nandini a bit back and made her turn towards him. "Armaan, what are you doing!? Are you mad? Leave me!" Armaan left her elbow and looked into her eyes with anger. "What the hell are you wearing?" Nandini stared at him, confused. "Clothes." Nandini's simple reply pulled Armaan's trigger even more. "Don't tell me you're one of those men who don't allow girls to wear what they want because of their possessive-" "Shut up! Don't you understand. Your damn back is so deep that.." "That?" Armaan trailed off, knowing Nandini won't believe him and her being feisty, she won't listen to him.

"Exactly, that's what I thought." Nandini left after glaring at him, leaving him annoyed. Armaan rubbed his hand on his face, trying to control his anger. "Armaan, come, Mr. Nanda is looking for you." Sameer dragged Armaan with him, making Armaan sigh. Armaan knew Nandini won't listen but he decided to keep an eye on her.

• • • • •

Armaan had a whole discussion with Mr. Nanda for an upcoming deal, in which Armaan had forgotten about Nandini. But when he looked around and saw Divya alone, Armaan became alert.

Armaan looked around, trying to find Nandini and he saw her leaving the hall. But what he saw next made him curl his hands into fists. The same guy, who was eyeing Nandini from a few feet away, was following her. Armaan didn't think about anything afterwards and headed after them.

Nandini was going to the bathroom and had gotten the directions from one of the staff members. She walked through the empty corridors and the only thing that was heard was the noise Nandini's heels made. Nandini was dying in the heels and couldn't wait to take them off.

A few moments later, Nandini's heels weren't the only sound in the corridor. Another pair of shoes could be heard throughout the corridors. Nandini turned around, knowing she should stay alert. She saw a guy walking a few feet away from her, looking around the corridor. Nandini thought he was also probably going to the bathroom too, so she relaxed a bit.

Nandini walked even further, trying to reach the bathroom but then was pulled back by grip on her arm. She was turned around and came face to face with the same man, but this time he was looking at her with a huge smirk. She saw the lust in his eyes and immediately knew what his intentions were.

"Where are you going darling? Why not have some fun first." If it was any other girl she would've gotten scared, but Nandini knew how to act in such types of situations. So she played along with him before making the next move. "Why not, after all who wouldn't want to with such a dashing man." Nandini batted her eyes with a seductive smile. But in reality, Nandini wanted to puke seeing his face.

His touch was disgusting her and when he moved his face closer to kiss her, Nandini smirked and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. The guy groaned and let go of Nandini's arm, in pain. Nandini was about to hit him one last time to run away but before she could, the guy was lifted up and thrown onto the ground with blood oozing out of his face.

Nandini gasped as the guy landed in front of her. She looked up and saw a raging Armaan staring at the man with red eyes. He looked ready to pounce on him and kill him.

Armaan, who had seen him touch Nandini, punched him across the face, making him fall to the ground. He was amused when Nandini had fought back with him but he knew this guy wouldn't leave her alone.

Armaan picked the guy up by his collar and started beating the living daylights out of him. Nandini's mouth opened wide as she saw how badly Armaan was beating the guy up. It wasn't that big of a deal for Armaan to beat him up so badly, in Nandini's opinion.

The guy again fell to the ground and Armaan was again about to pounce on him but Nandini quickly moved towards Armaan. "Armaan, stop it. Let's just leave." It all fell to deaf ears and Armaan didn't stop. Nandini held Armaan's shoulders, trying to make him stop. "Please Armaan. Leave him. He'll die. Please. Let's just go." Feeling her touch, Armaan calmed down and let go of the guy as he heard Nandini pleading.

"You fucking asshole! Next time don't you dare look at MY WIFE!" Nandini held Armaan's arm, trying to drag him away. Armaan looked over at Nandini and saw her perfectly fine, making him relaxed. He looked back at the guy one last time and held Nandini's hand tightly, dragging her outside with him.

Armaan took her through the other door where there wasn't any paparazzi and called his driver. The driver soon showed up and Armaan took the car keys from the driver, sitting in the drivers seat and one glare from him made Nandini also sit inside. She didn't want to anger the beast anymore.

Armaan angrily drove out of the building premises and drove towards the road. Once they were on the empty road, Armaan pulled aside and stopped the car. The whole car fell into silence. Nandini just looked around everywhere but him, not wanting to meet his angry and frustrated gaze.

"I fucking told you! But you never listen." Those were Armaan's first words. "What do you mean? You're blaming my clothes? It's not the fault of my clothing but it's the men who stare at women with such disgusting gaze's fault. People blame us women but never say anything to those men. So hear me out, I will not change my clothing or style because of these people. These people need to change their mindset!"

Nandini's sudden outburst made Armaan shut up. He knew she was right but didn't want to admit to it. "And I could've fought him myself." Armaan gave her one last look and scoffed at that.

Armaan then looked away and started the car back up. He silently drove the car while Nandini looked out the window. Armaan dialed Sameer up and told him they had left, lying that they got a call from dadu. The rest of the car ride went in silence and no one spoke a word. They let the silence fall in between them because it was needed. It was needed for both of them to calm down and let those frustrations they have with each other lose.

But only one thing was going around Nandini's brain. It was the words 'my wife'. Hearing them come out of Armaan's mouth made Nandini feel special. It was a feeling she liked. She wanted it. But she also knew it wasn't possible for them to have a normal relationship. A relationship which they both wanted and needed.

________________________________________________________________________

Namaste guys!
How did you like this chapter?
A chapter that's sweet yet full of lots of things.
Ooo, Armaan is possessive over HIS WIFE!
Do you all agree with Nandini's statement?
Vote and comment!
Thank you for reading!

- Gurleen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 16.2K 54
Too old. Too tall. Too rich. Too out of my league. That's Aryan Arora, the billionaire CEO for me. But apparently, he is the perfect marri...
1.2M 76.8K 48
Sequel to Kismat - Can be read by itself, but you will get some backstory if you read Kismat first! Rohan Singhania - 30-year-old CEO of his father's...
992K 39K 49
"Don't you dare think that I will ever say yes to marry you because today I will tell my parents that I don't want to marry you" I said smirking and...