VADER (Star Wars X My Hero Ac...

Autorstwa TheHolyPeanut173

DARTH VADER, Dark Lord of the Sith, has killed the emperor in order to save his son, LUKE SKYWALKER. But it c... Więcej

Chapter 2: Sith Among Heroes
Chapter 3: Fear and Dead Men
Chapter 4: Wanted Man
Chapter 5: New Ride
Chapter 6: The Black Oni
Chapter 7: Darth Vader VS All Might
Chapter 8: Hero Killer Vs Jedi Killer
Chapter 9: The Negotiator
Chapter 10: Press Conference and Bar Fight
Chapter 11: Substitute Teacher
Chapter 12: Liberation
Chapter 13: Maul At The Mall
Chapter 14: Fight Like Hell (Special chapter)
Chapter 15: A Fan
Chapter 16: Vader's Visit
Chapter 17: Duel Of The Fates
Chapter 18: Kamino Aftermath
Chapter 19: Upgrades
Chapter 20: The Sith Lord. (Short Chapter)
Chapter 21: Back In Black
Chapter 22: Mother
Chapter 23: Dormitories
Chapter 24: Admiral
Chapter 25: Yuri
Chapter 26: Checkmate
Chapter 27: Overhaul
Chapter 28: The Child
Chapter 29: The Wrath Of Darth Vader
Note (Not a chapter)
Chapter 30: Eri
Chapter 31: Anakin
Chapter 32: Midnight's Shenanigans
Chapter 33: Training
Chapter 34: The Tragedy of Darth Vader
Chapter 35: Festival and Goodbyes
Dad Vader (Not a chapter)
Chapter 36: Survivors
100k
Chapter 37: A Second Chance
Chapter 38: City Hall Massacre
Dad Vader 2 (Not a Chapter)
Chapter 39: A Helping Hand
Chapter 40: Mentors of the Past
Chapter 41: Blackwhip
Chapter 42 : Bleeding (Short Chapter)
Chapter 43: Merry Christmas
Chapter 44: Death of a Hero
Chapter 45: Corruption
Chapter 46: Legos (Short Chapter)
Chapter 47: conspiracy
Chapter 48: A Date
Chapter 49: Premonitions And Preparations
Chapter 50: Katsuki Bakugo VS Darth Vader
Chapter 51: Class 1-A VS Darth Vader Pt 1
Chapter 52: Class 1-A VS Darth Vader Pt 2
Chapter 53: Making Amends
Dad Vader 3
Chapter 54: Destiny (Short Chapter)

Chapter 1: A New Beginning

26K 418 331
Autorstwa TheHolyPeanut173

---

At the Emperor's throne room aboard the Death Star, Darth Vader watches his son being tortured by his master, Darth Sidious' barrages of force lightning. Luke screams from the painful sensation, and calls for his father's help.

Luke: Father, please!

He simply stood there and watch as his son pleas for him while the Emperor unleashes more of the painful force lightning.

Darth Sidious: And now, young Skywalker... you will die...

Darth Sidious unleashes another barrage of force lightning, causing Luke to scream in agony, squirming from the painful force lightning that spreads through his body.

Vader stands there and watch his master tortures his son, Luke while he screams from the painful bolts of force lightning, causing him to squirm while smoke emits from him.

The sight of his son pleading him for help and screaming in pain causes something within Vader to flip like a switch. Vader looks towards his master, seeing Darth Sidious with a twisted look of satisfaction from Luke's cries of unimaginable pain. Vader says only one thing to himself.

Vader: No...

He turns to his master again, and he did not notice what he said, due to him focusing on torturing Luke, blinding him from what is about to happen. Vader makes a decision. He readies himself and rushes towards Darth Sidious.

Vader: NOOOOO!

Vader lifts up his now-former master, surprising the Sith Lord as he screams from anger and confusion. Darth Sidious targets his force lightning towards his apprentice instead of Luke. Vader feels the unimaginable pain of the force lightning coursing through his body, but it doesn't matter to Vader. He is determined to save his son at all cost, even if it costs him his life. He feels the constant pain every step he takes but pushes on, finally reaching the edge. With everything he has left, Vader throws Darth Sidious down the reactor shaft, he stumbles to the railing and falls on his knees as he watches the Sith Lord that took everything from him and brought pain and suffering in his life, screaming as he falls to his death. He seemingly explodes upon impact, causing a huge gush of howling wind. It's over, Darth Sidious is no more.

As he expected, Vader struggles to breathe, due to the force lighting short-circuiting his life support system. He feels his son, Luke Skywalker grabbing onto him, and gently lays Vader on his back. Luke gets his father up and walks him to the imperial shuttle that brought them to the death star.

The imperial staff are evacuating from the death star, knowing that the rebel fleet will succeed on destroying the battle station. Luke is almost to the shuttle, but Vader falls down on the floor, lying on his back. Luke drags his father to the shuttle's ramp. When he made it to the ramp, he lifts his father from his back, now face to face.

Vader: Luke, help me take... this mask off.

Luke: But you'll die.

Vader: Nothing... can stop that now. Just for once... let me... look on you with my own eyes.

Luke gives him a small nod. He gently takes the helmet off, putting it aside. He then slowly takes off the mask, revealing his father's face, all deformed and scarred.

Vader looked at his son with a sorrowful pride and regret in his blue eyes. Luke succeeded where his father failed. He wished he could've been as strong as Luke when he was tempted by the Dark Side and been able to really know his children.

Vader: Now... go, my son... Leave me.

Luke: No, you're coming with me. I'll not leave you here, I've got to save you.

Vader's heart warmed up when he heard those words from his own son. But deep down, he knows his time was up and there was nothing he can do about it.

Vader: You already... have, Luke. You were right... You were right about me... Tell your sister... you were right.

Vader begins to feel himself finally slipping away from the land of the living. He closes his eyes, and slowly lays on his back.

Luke: Father...

Vader wanted to respond but he couldn't as he didn't have the strength to do so.

Luke: I wont leave you!

Vader exhales his last breath as he looked back to his life, when he was a child on Tatooine to where it brought him. He regrets all the pain and suffering he brought throughout the galaxy. Hunting down the jedi, killing the younglings, destroying his daughter's home planet, Alderaan, and cutting his son's hand off on Cloud City on Bespin. He regretted it all. He wished that he was given a second chance and undo all the suffering he caused throughout the galaxy. Vader's life flashes before his eyes as he finally passes away, at peace...

Darkness surrounds Vader, he is in a void of pure darkness. Then suddenly, a bright light appears in front if him, consuming the darkness that surround him. He begins to think that this is the afterlife that awaits him. But little does he know, the Force has plans for him.

---

Will I ever see you again?

What does your heart tell you?

I will come back for you mom, I promise.

Be brave, and don't look back, okay? Don't look back.

---

I wasn't strong enough to save you, Mom. I wasn't strong enough. But I promise I won't fail again. I miss you... so much.

---

I understand what it feels like to walk away from the order.

I know...

---

You're trembling. What's going on?

Something wonderful has happened. Ani, I'm pregnant.

That's... That's won- that's wonderful.

What are we gonna do?

We're not gonna worry about anything right now, alright? This is a happy moment. The happiest moment of my life.

---

It's not the Jedi way, he must live!

Please don't.

I need him!

Please don't!

NO!

UNLIMITED POWER!!!

...What have I done?!

---

I pledge myself... to your teachings. To the way of the Sith.

Good. Good! The force is strong with you. A powerful Sith you will become. Anakin Skywalker, you are one with the order of the Sith Lords.

Henceforth, you shall be known as Darth...

Vader.

Thank you, my master...

---

You were The Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them! You were to bring balance to the force, not leave it in darkness!

I HATE YOU!

You were my brother, Anakin! I loved you!

---

Lord Vader, can you hear me?

Yes, master...

Where is Padme? Is she safe? Is she alright?

It seems in your anger, you killed her.

I... I couldn't have. She was alive! I felt it!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

---

What have you become?

I am what you made me.

---

Anakin.

Anakin is gone... I am what remains.

I'm sorry... I'm sorry, Anakin... For all of it.

...I am not your failure, Obi-Wan. You... didn't kill Anakin Skywalker...

I did.

The same way I will destroy you!

Then my friend is truly dead...

Goodbye, Darth...

Obi-Wan!

OBI-WAAAAAN!!!

---

I won't leave you! Not this time.

Then you will die.

---

I have a son.

He will be mine.

It will all be mine.

---

Obi Wan never told you what happened to your father.

He told me enough! He told me you killed him.

No... I am your father.

No... That's not true... That's impossible!

Search your feelings, you know it to be true!

NOOOOOOOO!!! NOOOO!!!

---

Search your feelings, father. You can't do this.

I feel the conflict within you, let go of your hate!

It is too late for me, son.

---

No...

NOOOOO!

---

Now... go, my son... Leave me.

No, you're coming with me. I'll not leave you here, I've got to save you.

You already... have Luke... You were right... You were right about me... Tell your sister... you were right...

Father... I won't leave you!

---

Vader's conscious returns as he slowly opens his eyes. His eyes meet with the brightness of the sky through the red lenses of the mask and its HUD comes to life.

The mechanical breathing that terrorize the galaxy returns once more, allowing him to properly breathe. Vader slowly sits himself up and looks around, he is on what appears to be a rooftop of a building. Something is off at first for Vader, then it hits him. He is alive! He immediately looks around again to find where his son is at.

Vader: Luke...?

His son is nowhere to be found, Vader frowns at this. Slowly, he gains focus on himself and stands up on his feet. Vader looks down where his right durasteel hand was cut off, only to find it back in place. He could've sworn that his son cut it off with his lightsaber. But he didn't care about it, perhaps the force DID give him a second chance after all , and he is grateful that he is brought back, even if he still has to wear the suit. He makes a promise to himself that he will bring good and no more suffering. He'll do it for Luke, for Leia, for Padme. Vader slightly lowers his head down and raises a fist in front of his face.

Vader: I won't fail again.

Vader vows to the Force that he will never become the monster that he was before, the one that took the lives of many innocent people across the galaxy. He is given a second chance, so he will start over as a new man.

When he finishes, Vader looks around once more and begins with his adventure. He walks to the edge of the roof to find out that he is at a civilization he has never seen before.

It seems primitive. No ships, no landspeeders, not even droids in sight. Perhaps this civilization has not yet been to space, and hasn't been discovered by the Empire. He looks at the people below to find out that there are only humans. He decided that he should leave and find a place to stay. In instinct, Vader's hand slowly reaches down his belt to feel a familiar object: his lightsaber.

Despite the fact that it fell when Luke cut off his right durasteel hand, it's here with him. This leaves Vader even more confused with the situation he is in, but it didn't matter, at least he has it back.

Vader looks around to find a way off the roof, he decides to jump down the alleyway instead of the street to not cause a scene, he doesn't want to be noticed. He uses the force to slow his fall and gently lands on the ground. He walks out of the alley to look around and get a better look at the people. Some were different than others. One had eyes of an insect of some kind. Another wore a yellow suit, yellow hat, and a green mask that seems to be smiling. And another had 9 tails of an animal of some kind. They all seemed human, but with a little enhancement of some kind. This left Vader with the question of the hour: what now?

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.3K 54 11
Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader imagines. Featuring different original female characters and their stories in various settings of the galaxy with the Ch...
26.9K 362 29
Aria Nova "Your Average Teenager just trying to survive life with complications and adventures Her brother, Alex had been invited to the Jedi temple...
5.2K 96 19
Anakin Skywalker was on the brink of falling into darkness. In fact, he even called himself Darth Vader. But what would happen if he turned away from...
879 9 14
Yosiah Shaha was a young boy when he heard the prophecy of the Chosen One. Growing up skeptical of the Jedi Order, he held strong of the faith that A...