80's pampered little girl

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/204/204709/ Author: Li Qingxue Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-07-28 ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

chapter 2

3.9K 42 2
By Darkknight123457

chapter 2

    The name of this period essay is "The Sweet Petite Wife in the 1980s". You can tell by the name that it is a pet text. Of course, the content in it is exactly the same. Instead, I feel this way when I read the text warmly, but it would be even better if the female supporting actress who sets off the heroine is not called warm.

    The female supporting role Wen Wen is the male lead's ex-girlfriend, but in the year when the male lead was recommended as a worker, peasant and soldier college student, because someone reported that there was a problem with his mother's identity and background, although someone protected him in the end, there was no danger, but the family was still trembling and uneasy. In order to protect her, she was finally sent to the countryside to become an educated youth.

    And when the female supporting actor Wenxin came back again, it was when she took the college entrance examination in 1978 and went to college. At this time, the male and female protagonists had long since told each other their sincerity. Naturally, the female supporting role could not see this, so she chose to forget about her marriage and childbirth in the countryside, and she did everything possible. She entangled the male protagonist and destroyed the relationship between the male and female protagonists. In the end, even if her husband and children in the countryside came over, she did not find any restraint.

    In the end, because of her negligence, her son was abducted and sold, and her husband became the biggest villain in the text. He assisted the male and female protagonists and threw the female partner into prison, leaving her tortured to death. The master opposes, and is finally killed by the male and female protagonists, sinking into the vast sea with no bones left.

    The male and female protagonists naturally live happily together. The male protagonist has become a famous professor and expert at home and abroad, and the female protagonist has also become a well-known writer in China. The novels under his name have been remade into film and television dramas many times. Can become a classic, the husband and wife have both fame and fortune, and the family is even more happy.

    As for the female supporting family, readers' comments on them are a family with three wrong views. In their ending, readers commented that a large number of people's hearts are unknown.

    Whenever I read such a comment, I always feel an inexplicable irritability in my heart. Although I also understand that the female supporting role deserves what it deserves, but I don’t know if it is because of the same name, there is always an inexplicable sense of substitution. , Now the situation is even worse, she directly transmigrated to become this female supporting role.

    God, she is usually a little lazy, and she has to live a little in life, so don't want to mess with her like this, she is quite satisfied with her life, and doesn't want to experience the vigorous life of a female supporting role, huh Hey, who will save her, she doesn't want to die, and she doesn't want to be tortured to death.

    "Wenwen, what's wrong with you? You've been absent-minded for the past two days, and your face doesn't look good?"

    Shen Yu, the roommate sitting next to her, asked with concern after class, and Wenwen gave a wry smile in her heart. She has been insomnia for three consecutive days. Now, it's strange to have a good-looking face, and it's not her fault. Anyone who encounters her situation will not be able to eat and sleep as usual.

    "It's okay, it's just that I've had some insomnia recently. By the way, lend me your notes for a while. When the teacher was teaching, I was distracted and didn't understand."

    The original owner's major was the Department of Philosophy. She is a science and engineering major. She is really a top two major in this major. She just doesn't get distracted by the content of the teacher's lecture. In fact, it sounds reluctant. , but the IQ thing will not be able to change qualitatively just because of one time travel. Fortunately, most of her classmates have a relatively weak foundation due to historical reasons, so at the current stage, it is not obvious that her The nature of learning scum comes, sigh, even so, she is under a lot of pressure.

    "Ah, oh, I'll show it to you later, but it's warm, you can't be distracted when you are in class later, or you will definitely not be able to keep up with your learning progress."

    Shen Yu's advice Wenxin listened to her heart, but when she was in class, she had to run when she was supposed to run. There was no way, even though three days had passed, as for Chuanshu becoming a female partner, and the female partner ended up miserably , she still couldn't accept it.

    The afternoon class finally ended in a warm and confused state. Thinking that tomorrow will be Sunday, Wen Xin felt relieved. Although the vacation system in this era is six days off, but I can have a day of relaxation to organize my new world. All kinds of discomfort are still very necessary.

    Although her IQ is not high, her academic performance is more ordinary scumbag, and she also has some principles of her own, that is, she has to take classes seriously when it is time to take classes, and her academic performance is not ideal. If you work hard, you will be extremely irresponsible to yourself. After all, the dream of a scholar still has to be there. If you work hard, it will be realized, but if you don't work hard, it will never be realized.

    In the past two days, she was distracted in class, and compared with the students around her who hated having to eat and not sleep, she felt a great sense of urgency. Although she was a scumbag, she didn't want to be a scumbag at the bottom. In the world, grades are not optional, no matter how bad a student is, she is very concerned about her grades, so she needs a day off to clean up her mood and restore her state as soon as possible. No matter how life continues, she can't eat or drink. Wait to die, isn't there a saying that things are done by human beings, the boat will naturally go straight to the bridge, maybe her female partner can be changed through hard work.

    "Shen Yu, can you lend me your notes for a day? I've been running away in class these days. I haven't listened carefully to many courses, and I can't remember all the notes."

    I don't have a high IQ and work hard to get it together, and it's hard to become a famous university. She doesn't want to hold back her classmates. Shen Yu usually sits next to Wenxin in class. Naturally, she knows that she is not in a good state these days, so she happily lends her notes. Wenxin is moved immediately, don't be too small. Looking at the behavior of borrowing class notes, just now the college students can't wait to read the books 24 hours a day. Shen Yu is able to lend her notes for the whole day. She has to say that she really values ​​her friend. .

    No matter how unbearable the original protagonist is in the original text, Wen Xin wants to have a friend who cares about her wholeheartedly like Shen Yu. Does that mean that she is not as worrisome as the description? Then a bit.

    "Shen Yu, you are really my savior, otherwise I will definitely not be able to keep up with the progress of my studies. When I come back from home, I will bring you something delicious."

    Although Wenxin doesn't really want to go back to the original owner's home, after all, she is a fake She was a little afraid to see the original owner's parents, but she had to go back. The original owner had to go home every weekend for two years. No matter it was windy or rainy, there was no exception. Second, she also wants to see the original owner's growing environment, understand the original owner in an all-round way, and completely calm herself down. She has a problem, that is, she can't pretend to be troubled in her heart, otherwise she won't be able to sleep or suffer from insomnia. Do it early to save her from being in a trance all day.

    As for Fang Qingyun of Wen's family, he was facing his old husband who came home and questioned him like checking his household registration. Wen Guojiang, the master of Wen's family, was working in the factory, and some neighbors came to tell him his daughter-in-law. Tell him to go back, there is an urgent matter at home, and his daughter-in-law understands that she will never affect her work because of housework. Since she asked someone to come to him, it means that something really happened at home, and the matter is still unresolved. small.

    He didn't expect to wait for him to explain the work at hand and go home in a hurry. What awaited him was such a shocking news that his precious daughter was not only married, but even gave birth to a child. They were parents from scratch. I didn't know until the end. If it wasn't for the cheap son-in-law and grandson who came here today, the girl didn't know when to hide them from them, and he didn't faint on the spot.

    "Come on, Xiaohao, grandma will take you outside to see Huahua."

    After her husband came back, Li Meihui hugged the child from Fang Qingyun's hand. What the adults said involved the child's parents, especially his parents were still the same. In an awkward relationship, it is inevitable that she will be a bit unreasonable when she talks. She doesn't want to scare the child, and she doesn't want her daughter to leave a bad impression in the child's heart. Although her daughter is indeed a bit of a sinner, who made her her daughter? Woolen cloth.

    "Xiaohao, look, this is an orchid, read orchids with your grandmother."

    "Flower fragrance!"

    "Oh, we Xiaohao are so smart, we actually know the fragrance of flowers.

    " Now, her steps are very small. She can only see her legs and no one is walking. She is warm and close to the hometown. She really doesn't know how to face the original owner's parents.

    "Mom, whose child are you holding, it looks so cute?"

    After saying this, Wen Wen was stunned. When she said this, she basically blurted out, without the slightest hesitation. What's more, this kind of familiarity made her previous hesitations and fears disappear. After realizing this, Wenxin was really relieved, and finally didn't have to worry about getting along with the original owner's family.

    "Take a good look at whose child this is?"

    Li Meihui was annoyed by her daughter's questioning. She really didn't want to admit that she gave birth to this wicked thing. She didn't even know her own son. Holding the child, for fear of scaring him, she promises to break her legs.

    "Mommy mommy!"

    Li Meihui's tone was not good, and of course the expression on her face was not good, and she gave her a few knives when she spoke. She was warm and affectionate. Who is this who offended their Principal Li? I kissed my baby girl here, and before she could understand, the child in Li Meihui's arms suddenly stretched out her arms to hug her, and she still called her mother, who's child is this? Mom, the child's mother may be so sad.

    "Mum hugs, mom hugs!"

    Seeing that the child is warm and motionless, the child is warm enough to twist his little body directly, and he keeps calling his mother in his small mouth. Li Meihui sees that her grandson is like this, but her daughter is still indifferent, and she feels sad for her grandson at the same time. , This time I really got angry with my daughter. What did she do? She gave birth to such a cold-hearted daughter. Her own child said she didn't want it. She finally came to my side. , I don't even want to recognize it, the old principal who has been teaching and educating people for most of his life directly took the bicycle from his daughter's hand and handed the child to her daughter. Now, she still doesn't believe that she can't be cured.

    Suddenly, there was a baby in her arms, and she had to call her mother. The warmth of being single for more than 20 years was suddenly a little sloppy. What should she do?

    "Crack!"

    A saliva was suddenly made by the child on her cheek, and a corner of her heart softened into a puddle of water. The hidden maternal instinct was stimulated, making her voice softer.     "Children, you have mistaken the person. I'm not your mother, and mother can't call

    me casually. Otherwise, your mother will be sad.

    "

Mom, look at the little kid in her arms warmly. Whose stupid son is this? She doesn't even recognize anyone at such an age. She calls her mom when she meets anyone. She feels a little sympathetic to the child's mom.

    “Cozy!”

    The door curtain of the main room was lifted, and a black man walked out. Although his facial features were not bad, his skin color was too hampered, too dark, and it was not inferior to Africans. If his skin color turned bronze , He is definitely a handsome guy, but this man looks familiar. For a while, the memory of being forgotten by the original owner is awakened, and the warm face turns pale. This man is none other than the husband of the original owner. The big villain Fang Qingyun.

    So the child in her arms is also her son. The original owner's villain husband and cannon fodder son came here. Recalling the ruthlessness of the villain in the text, Wen Xin's body suddenly trembled, and she almost dropped the son in her hands. She broke out in a cold sweat, which is the lifeblood of the villain. The blackening of the villain in the text is because of him. If she throws someone, the villain still doesn't know how to torture her.

    "Wenwen, get in here for me!"

    Thinking of Wen Guojiang's roar, Wenxin's body trembled again. Hearing the sound, you could tell how frantic the people inside were. Wenwen smiled bitterly and hugged the child into the room. Want to see the child's face, her father can't break her legs, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 587 16
Cannon fodder's original wife becomes happy (年代文炮灰原配幸福起来) Author: sleeve side Qiao Wei transformed into the cannon fodder of the male protagonist in...
211K 2.1K 107
This is not my original story The modern female white-collar worker, Miao Miao, the queen of leftovers of old age, died of overwork and transmigrated...
143K 1.7K 79
https://m.shubaow.net/179/179333/ Author: Bamboo of An Gong Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-02-27 Latest: Chapter 79 rebirth finish...
59.3K 477 12
After waking up, the fair and beautiful Ye Zhi turned into a miserable female supporting role in a period novel. In the original text, she is the st...