Devil's Replaced Bride

By Abhigya1409

A girl who has been through a lot in her life, who lost her parents at the age of 5 now lives with her uncle... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter: 2
Chapter:3
Chapter: 4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
Chapter 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter 12
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter:20
Chapter:21
Chapter:22
Chapter:23
Chapter:24
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter: 27
Chapter:28
Chapter:29
Chapter:30
Chapter:31
Chapter:32
Chapter:33
Chapter:34
Chapter:35
Chapter: 36
Chapter:37
Chapter:38
Chapter:39
Chapter:41
Chapter: 42
Chapter:43
Chapter:44
Chapter:45
Chapter:46
Chapter:47
Chapter:48
Chapter:49

Chapter: 40

3K 262 294
By Abhigya1409

I have written this chapter in rush, so their will be typos.

Author's pov

The next morning Siddharth woke up with a massive headache.

"Ah why am i feeling like my head is going to explode?" he groaned and clutched his head.

"This is what happens when someone drinks beyond his limit." came dada's voice who was standing at the door with a glass of water in his hands.

"Drink?" he asked

"Yeah drink! Don't you remember anything from last night?" asked dada and he shook his head in response.

"Expected that" dada mumbled under his breathe but nonetheless went towards him and sat on the bed.

"Here, it will help you with your headache." said dada passing him the painkiller and a glass of water. He took it from his hand and gulped it down.

After that they kept sitting in silence, no one spoke a word. Siddharth didn't spoke because he didn't have guts to face him after what he did and dada didn't spoke because he knew if he will, then the consequences will be the worst and right now he didn't want to lash out on him.

After a good silence for about 20 minutes siddharth gained the courage and spoke.

"How's she?" 

After hearing him Abhi snapped his head towards him in  a such a speed that he might have got a whiplash.

"You are asking this after what had you done?" dada asked in a hard tone and he hung his head low.

"Please dada tell me, i know what i had done is not right and it can't be corrected, but it was a mistake." he pleaded and dada sighed.

"She hadn't talked with any of us till now, we wanted to talk to her but she didn't let us because she wanted to be alone." dada replied.

After that they again fell into silence, but this time dada spoke to broke it.

"Chotey you said that you didn't remember any incident from that night, so what if she is lying and just trying to fool you for money."

"Dada do you think i am a fool, i too thought that and i even took the DNA test, the baby is mine." he confirmed and the little hope that was rising in their hearts came crashing down.

(Guys they were in California and took the test their only, its illegal in India, DNA test is done by the process of Amniocentesis, which is banned in India)

After that dada said nothing, he was too dumbfounded, because they had a little hope that maybe the baby wasn't his, but he confirmed it. Now there was nothing left to say. So he left his room.

Siddharth saw him leaving the room and he heaved a sigh before getting up from the bed and to get fresh.

He came out in casuals as he wasn't in the mood to go office and to be more precise he still had the hangover.

He was sitting on his bed staring at absolutely nothing with a number of thoughts running in his mind, when he heard a commotion from downstairs.

"What's happening?" he mumbled and stood up and went downstairs to check what it is.

All others including Avneet and Roshni heard that commotion too and they also came out of their rooms to check what it is?

When they reached, they saw Neeharika arguing with the guards.

(Guys i have changed the name of Roshni's mother from Neha to Neeharika as Neha/ Sony is too cute and good to be as bad as her)

"What's happening here?" Vibha aunty asked.

"See Vibha ji, these guards are not letting me in." she said and hearing her voice all the males present in the hall clenched their jaws and the girls except avneet and roshni were ready to pounce on her.

They all hated that woman to the core, even though, except Siddharth and Vaishnavi no one knew about what they had done to Avneet, but still they hated her because she was the reason of the misunderstandings of Siddharth, she was the one who kept him in dark, she was the one who didn't want Avneet to be happy.

Talking about Siddharth, only he knew how he was controlling himself from killing this woman standing in front of him. He knew what she had done to his Avni and that was an enough reason for him to kill her, but now that he knew that she even lied to him, his anger knew no limits. If she hadn't lied to him, then things could have been different, he would have tried earlier to keep his marriage, if he knew that she wasn't at any fault, but now nothing can be changed, he was also equally responsible for all this because he also believed her and that's the only reason he was restraining himself from killing her.

"What are you doing here mom?" roshni asked her mom in a confused tone.

"Oh my baby, how can i not come when you are carrying my grandchild, i have to meet you to make sure you are okay! But first tell them to let me come in." she replied while showing her fake pearly white teeth.

"No we aren't letting you come inside." sid, abhi and vaishu spoke in unison.

"Why? I came here to meet my daughter and you all can't stop me." she said and pushed one of the guard who was blocking her path and came inside.

"Aww see how much you are glowing, i am so glad that you are fine" she spoke in her fake sweet sugar coated tone and hugged Roshni.

"I am fine mom, you don't need worry." Roshni said and broke the hug.

"Oh my my, look who we have here, i thought you must have left till now after getting to know that your sister is going to be mother of your husband kid, but i see you are a stubborn ass." neeharika spoke looking towards Avneet who was standing there with a blank, emotionless face observing all the drama.

But our angry young birds weren't as calm as her, as soon as these words left her mouth Siddharth grabbed the nearby vase and threw it near her legs making the vase to shatter into pieces, she flinched in response and Vaish held her wrist in a tight grip.

"How dare you to talk with her like this!" Vaishu's loud voice boomed in the whole mansion.

"You brat leave my hand." she tried to free herself, but Vaish grip was very tight.

"You are standing in our house and speaking ill of my daughters, don't make me forget my calm Neeharika." Vibha aunty spoke.

"Roshni what are you doing standing there? Come here and help me to get me  free from her." neeharika groaned in pain as the grip was very tight.

"Umm Vaishnavi please leave her." she spoke

"Don't take my name from your mouth." Vaishu di spoke and turned towards her which made her leave neeharika wrist from her grip. Till now her wrist was bruised.

"Now tell me why the heck you came here?" Abhi asked 

"I came here to check on my daughter." she replied

"Done checking her, then leave, the door is this way, if you can't find it then let me lead the way for you." deep said and started dragging her towards the door.

"Stop, you can't force my mom like this." Roshni ran and stood in front of him.

"Like i care, now be aside, i don't wanna push a pregnant lady, i had already got germs and a lot of bacteria by touching this creature and i don't want more, so please give me side." deep said and Vaishu and Ashi stifled a laugh.

"How dare you insult us!" neeharika screeched

"Oh damn woman, don't make my eardrum bleed." he said.

"I am not leaving, i will live here with my daughter." she said

"Not happening, get out from here." deep replied and pusher her towards door, but being a bitch she didn't.

"I will live here with my daughter and no one will be able to stop me." she said

"For your information, this is my fucking house and i will decide who will live here and who will not, so leave at this instant if you don't want to buried alive, because i can't handle you in front of my eyes." Siddharth spoke, but still she didn't bulged.

"You have to because i can't leave Roshni in her supervision, what if she tries to do something to her." she said while pointing towards Avneet.

"You.." 

"Stop all of you." came Avneet's  voice, who spoke for the first time in all this drama.

"Now any of you will not speak a word." she said and slowly went towards neeharika.

"You can live here." Avneet words left all of them in shock. They surely weren't expecting her to say this.

"What are you saying avneetayy?" Abhi asked

"I am saying right bhai, she is pregnant and she needs her mother and we can't stop and daughter from meeting her mom, so she will live here." she replied.

"Avneetayy we are not restraining her from meeting, we are just saying that we can't let her live here." dada said.

"Why?" she asked him

"Because of what she had done to you." this time Vaishu spoke

"She has issues with me, not with you all, if i am agreeing then what's the point of arguing, so she is staying here, end of discussion." she said

"But.." Abhi started but got cut by Avneet.

"No bhai, don't say anything." 

They all sighed and agreed with her.

"Wow i never thought you had a brain but never mind we are going to our room and my dear son-in-law please make sure that my luggage reaches my room." said Neeharika and left with Roshni towards her room. Siddharth clenched his fist hearing her.

"And yeah bhai, Deep, Ashi, Viashu di you all are here leaving all your work, so i think you should resume your works and mom you too should go back home and have rest, stress is not good for your health." She said 

"But what about you? You know what you don't have to live here with him, come we will go to Nigam mansion." Abhi said and his this sentence alerted Siddharth.

He wanted to oppose him, but he knew this time he fucked up big and has no right to say so, but in his heart he was silently praying for Avneet to deny him.

"No bhai i am not going anywhere." she said determined and Siddharth released a breathe of relief. Hearing her tone of voice they knew that she isn't gonna oblige them so they sighed 

"Okay, if that's what you want, but how will you manage?" Vaish spoke

"I have managed this my whole life di, so what's new now?" she asked and everyone fell into silence.

"Okay then we will be leaving." Abhi said and she nodded.

After that Abhi, Ashi, Vibha aunty and Deep went into their rooms to collect their belongings, leaving Siddharth, Vaishu di and Avneet alone in the hall.

Siddharth too decided to leave as he didn't want to face her in alone, he was half way upstairs when he stopped hearing Vaishu di talking to Avneet, but they didn't notice him.

"Are you sure you are okay baby sis? You are again sacrificing your happiness, what about your feelings?" she asked her

"What about them, my feelings were never someone priority. So don't worry its nothing that i can't handle." she answered her before sprinting towards her room.

Siddharth who had heard her felt like a bucket of cold water is poured over him.

____________

So here is the new chapter.

Hope you liked it.

Now even Siddharth has confirmed that the baby is his!

We will meet in next chapter, till then

Love you all, stay safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 1.9K 26
On the day of Abhimanyu and Aarohi's wedding, he elopes with Akshara and they confess their love for each other. Heart broken by the betrayal, Aarohi...
78.2K 4.5K 62
What happens when two soul sisters are forced to marry Billionaire Brothers in order to save their Adopted parents. Whether it will a fresh start...
43.2K 6.5K 58
Can love be so weak that it can become weak just due to a misunderstanding? Due to that one misunderstanding, brother becomes the enemy of others. Th...
32K 3.4K 57
This is a story of parents who own their children by forcing their decisions on them. Sometimes, parents advice is heaven but when it goes against yo...