To Be Loved By A Mikaelson

By Roslynmadyson

Before Klaus daggers Elijah, he had given Hayley a small track phone and told her that if he were to ever dis... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER LIST
MR. MYSTERY
MR. SAVIOR
MR. TROUBLE
MR. LOVER
MR. CONFUSED
MR. REGRET
MR. SLEEP
MR. FIGHTER
MR. UNTIL THEN
MR. FAMILY
MR. MINE
MR. YOURS
MR. DANCING
MR. GONE GONE GONE
MR. BIG HEART
MR. FETE DES BENEDICTIONS
Mr. PROTECTOR
Mr. BAYOU
Mr. big Brother
Mr. Hurt
MR. WEAK
MR. PUSH AND PULL
MR. FATHER
MR. PYTHON
MS. JEALOUSY
MR. RE-WRITTEN PAST
MR. DELICATE
MR. SLEEPING BEAUTY
MR. FORGIVENESS
MR. FAREWELL
MR. PLAYFUL PAIN
Mr. To The Rescue
Mr. C & H
MR AUTHORS URGENT QUESTIONS
Mr. Big Brother Knows Best
MR. PLANNING
MR. PAIN IS THICKER THAN BLOOD
Mr. choices
MR. MISSING YOU
Mr. Overwhelmed
Mr. Kidnapped
Mr. Heed My Warning
Mr. It Was All For You
Mr. Love you long time
MR. AFTER THE TROUBLE
Mr. Sire Lines
Mr. SHES GONNA KICK MY ASS
Mr. Take My Soul
MR. WHO IS GONNA SAVE ME
MR. I Got You Brother
MR. GHOST
Loving Margo

Mr. Wolf Bond

5.8K 226 41
By Roslynmadyson

Hayley is in her bedroom, quickly packing up a bag of clothes, when Gabriel enters the room upon Klaus's request. He clears his throat and speaks in a somewhat cold manner. "What are you doing?"

Without turning around she responds. "Elijah said they're on the road. So, I'm going to go to them and get my daughter."

"Hayley..." Gabriel begins but she cuts him off. "Do not tell me that it's not safe! I'll tell you what's not safe, blowing up a house just to keep your evil brother from finding her!"

"Klaus and I will deal with Finn." He attempts to assure her.

Hayley spins around in frustration. "And then what? Every time you kill him, he's just going to jump into another body."

"We tried running and hiding with Hope already Hayley. It didn't work." He says.

"So what's your bright idea?" She questions somewhat sassily. He eyes her up and down before continuing. "As it happens, Klaus is working on a plan as we speak. I just need you to be patient."

"Do not manage me, I have every right to..." She points at him with her finger before he looks away and interrupts her. "Hayley, you are getting married today. An act which will seal the loyalty of all the wolves that answer to Finn! You will be queen to an army. And a queen does not run."

Hayley is silent as Gabriel strides out of the room as quick as humanly possible, feeling the pit in his stomach grow and his heart ache.

Hayley is in her bedroom, looking through a wardrobe of old dresses, hats, and jewelry, when Rebekah appears in the doorway, hiding something in her hand from view. "Alright, bad news first. I will have to miss your nuptials.Kol has a bit more of witch stuff he needs help dealing with now that he knows he's not dying any time soon thanks to Gabriel."

Hayley slightly slouches in disappointment. "Anything I can do, Rebekah? "

Rebekah waves her off. "It's witch business. Which now seems to be my thing.Besides, you have enough to deal with!"

Caroline shyly knocks on the entry way of the door and both of the two woman look at her in surprise, Hayley tensing. "On that note... I know we have some... odd, history. But I brought you this." She pulls out a white lace wedding dress that she was hiding behind the door frame, and Hayley's eyes widen in surprise, along with Rebekah. "It's white, which won't fool anyone. But you can't get married in skinny jeans and combat boots."

"Well I wasn't expecting this when I came here." Rebekah grunts in surprise.

Hayley hesitantly takes the dress and hums in gratitude. "Oh, Caroline... Thank you. It's beautiful."

"Hayley... I wanted to say... Now, you might be marrying Jackson Kenner of the boozy backwater Kenners, but you're still one of us. A Mikaelson. Always will be." Rebekah says with a smile.

Hayley laughs. "Gosh, that would be such a nice compliment if it didn't link me to so many homicidal lunatics."

"As long as my big brother is alive, being a Mikaelson will always be an honor. Gabriel brings something to the table not even the worst in Nik could destroy." Rebekah says sincerely.

Hayley and Caroline make eye contact in the mirror, both feeling the hurt. Neither would be able to be with him sooner or later. One married and the other leaving back for home soon enough.

The wedding is completely set up, thanks to a handful of compelled humans as Caroline and Gabriel walk down the stairs of the compound. "It's so beautiful." Caroline gushes.

"And yet, the bride wont even be able to thank the one person she has to thank for all of this." He sends her a pointed look.

"Things are already weird enough between her and I." Caroline sighs. " It's nothing personal, I just think no bride on the planet should ever have to have their wedding planned by Klaus Mikaelson."

"Touché." Gabriel chuckles as they link arms. He pauses in his steps as Hayley and Jackson walk in behind Klaus. Cami and Elijah walk through the other entrance with a very smiley baby in their arms. Hayley runs to Hope and gently takes her from Elijahs arms, facing her to the Alpha. "Hope, this is Jackson. Jackson, this is Hope."

Gabriels heart screams at the sight of it all. "We should go, my brothers are meeting in the study." He nods his head towards Klaus and Elijah who were indeed walking up the steps into the study but Caroline notices his eyes don't stray from the family of three.

Hope giggles at Jackson but suddenly stops and turns her head directly in Gabriels direction. Putting her hands in the air she slightly whines as she tries to reach him. Hayley's smile softens when she turns her head and realizes she wanted Gabriel. "Did you miss uncle Gabriel?" Hayley whispers as she kisses the babies knuckles.

Caroline ushers him towards the couple and the baby and watches happily as his face lights up as soon as he takes the baby into his arms. He hugs her to his chest, slightly tearing up. Kissing her forehead he whispers, "Uncle has missed you so, so, much little wolf."

Hayley looks down to the floor and back up just as Hope laid a big kiss on his check. "Still at it, I see." Gabriel loudly laughs. "I love you but uncle has to go see daddy now, alright?"

She slightly whines as he places her back in Hayleys arms, refusing to let go of his sleeve. Hayley and him share eye contact for less than a second before Gabriel reluctantly takes his jacket off and lays it over Hayleys shoulder. Allowing the baby to keep ahold of it and lay her head on the material. "My littlest wolf." Gabriel whispers happily.

Caroline and Gabriel walk in just as Klaus has poured himself a drink of whiskey. Before he can down it Gabriel snatches it out of his hand and downs it himself. "I thought your daughter's return would please you." Elijah states towards Klaus.

"I'm overjoyed." He deadpans. "And I'll be even more so provided you do nothing to dissuade Hayley from going through with this wedding." He points his gaze at Gabriel.

"Do not start with me, Niklaus." Gabriel snorts, but there was no humor behind it.

"Everyone knows you're in love with her. But, Hayley has a duty to this family, and so do you." He points a finger in Gabriels face.

Elijah, seeing that Gabriel was probably about to pull the joint from his body and burn it spoke up. "I was under the impression this was Hayley's choice. Tell me you did nothing to bully this decision."

Klaus scoffs. "We're mobilizing an army. She will do what is asked of her. And neither of you will do anything to prevent it."

Caroline glares at the hybrid in anger. "You know Klaus, just because you lack love in your life doesnt mean you need to deprive everyone else of it."

"Hayley is putting family first. I suggest you do the same, Caroline. You do want what's best for this family do you not?" He eyes her up and down.

"I want what's best for Gabriel, You on the other hand..." Caroline snorts. Gabriel rubs his hand up and down her back in attempts to calm the beast that is Caroline that Klaus was about to unleash. "Lets go Care, I'm sure you still have a few alterations you'd like to make to your dress."

"It's okay if you want to talk to her you know?" Caroline says from the doorway of one of the guest rooms in the compound. Gabriel doesn't turn around and continues to stare out of the window into the busy streets of New Orleans. "Maybe talking to her will give you some kind of closure."

"Caroline, I can't." Gabriel softly replies.

"It's not fair that you have to watch her get married, Gabriel. I know she doesn't mean to hurt you but after everything you guys went through she could've-" Gabriel turns around and interrupts her. "Nothing, Caroline. She could've done nothing. She's marrying Jackson to empower her pack and protect her daughter. I would do anything to save Davina and Hope. Including, sacrificing love if it meant they were free. It's a small price to pay in the scheme of things."

Caroline slightly frowns and sighs. "I know."

Lifting her chin with his pointer finger he tries to plaster on a smile. "Chin up love, what's there to be sad about when you're in one of the most lively cities in the world?"

"Stop trying to hide the pain Gabriel." Caroline sends him a sad smile.

"I hope I'm not interrupting." Elijah says from behind them with a solemn smile. He wished things could be different for his brother, but unfortunately it seemed like things would never go his way. If he were honest there was a slight moment where he though he had feelings for the wolf himself, but after first handedly seeing how much his elder brother and Hayley had been through he knew it could never compare.

"What is it?" Gabriel tiredly questions.

"Unfortunately it seems Hope is being quite fussy and no one can calm her down, now I would bring her here but you must understand that Hayley doesn't wish to be away from her daughter after just reuniting." He slyly shrugs.

"How convenient." Gabriel mumbles. He turns to Caroline and gives her a a kiss on the forehead. "I'll be right back."

As he passes Elijah he's stopped by his hand. "Oh, don't forget this. I found it in front of Hayley's door and figured you must've dropped it. Surely you would only give her a wedding gift personally."

Gabriel inhales through his nose and deeply sighs at his brothers antics. Snatching the white box from his brothers hand he flees the room.

Just across the compound he stands in front of Hayley's door in awe. Silently watching the mother daughter duo. A pang of sadness hits him, wishing things could've been different in the first few months of Hope's life.

When Hayley sees him, she smiles, and he watches her as she stands to her feet.

"You look stunning." He breathes out. "I-"

"Don't. Don't say it. You know, ever since the first day that I met you, I have felt everything for you. And all this time, things just kept getting in the way and I kept waiting for it to be our time. And I get it... there will never be a time this family isn't filled with chaos. But Jackson can give me that. And I think that I can be happy with him. And I just wanna be happy, Gabriel. So, whatever you're going to say to me... Please don't say it." She quietly says, wiping a stray tear from her face.

Gabriel wipes a few of his own and nods. "I came because I was told Hope was being fussy." He waves a hand towards the babbling baby. "As I can see that was a lie. I also came because my brother is a little thief."

Holding the box in front of him he gestures for Hayley to take it. Hesitantly she takes the box and sets it on the bed. Carefully removing the top she gasps. "Gabriel... you didn't have to. This must've cost a fortune."

"Every bride needs that 'something old' or so Rebekah told me, and every queen needs her crown." He says with a fond smile watching her adore the crown made of diamonds.

He takes it from her hand and carefully places it on top of her head, making sure it wouldn't fall during her ceremony. "Perfect." He whispers.

Hayley wraps her arms around his neck and chokes down a sob. "Please don't hate me." She quietly pleads.

"Never." He promises, wrapping his arms around her waist.

The guests, both vampires and werewolves, are all seated in the ballroom just before the ceremony is about to begin. Davina enters the room in a blue velvet dress and gets a program from a young girl. She looks around for her father and frowns when she doesn't see him. Rebekah had been texting her about the wedding and confirmed that he would be there. They both knew how hard it was going to be for him.

"Davina!" Josh calls her name, gesturing towards a seat he had saved for her. She slightly shakes her head to herself, promising to find him later.

Hayley slowly walks to the doorway to the ballroom and stands still for a moment as all the guests stand to greet her. She nods at various people when she sees them and waits for Jackson, who appears behind her a moment later. Hayley and Jackson clasp hands and smile at each other as they walk down the aisle. When they reach the two staircases, they split apart so they can each walk up the two staircases and meet on the balcony, where Mary is waiting for them to preside over the ceremony. An orchestra plays as they make their ascent, and they smile at each other from across the room until they make it to the altar.

"Please, be seated. We gather together as a community seeking peace, inspired by this couple standing before you." Mary, Jacksons grandmother's voice booms through the room.

Across the balcony on the other side of the courtyard Gabriel steps forward directly between his two brothers, Caroline sitting next to Cami in the seats.

"There was a time when werewolves saw themselves not as cursed, but blessed with connection to our most pure selves. And tonight, we honor that blessing with the long-awaited unification of the two Crescent bloodlines." Mary says as she begins binding Hayley and Jacksons hands with a flower. "With this union, Hayley will share her unique gifts with her pack."

Gabriel's hands begin unconsciously squeezing the railing. Klaus and Elijah both eye the wood beginning to be crushed. Sympathy swimming in their eyes.

"I pledge to honor you and defend you and yours above all others."

A noose wrapping around your neck.

"To share in blessings and burdens. To be your advocate, your champion."

Tighter.

"To be your comfort, your sanctuary, and for as long as we both shall live."

And tighter.

"To be your family."

Until you cant breathe.

"To be your family."

Elijah and Klaus share a look when they notice Gabriel's breath getting heavier.

"You two have endured all the traditional werewolf rituals and trials. There is only one remaining. Jackson, you may kiss your bride." Mary announces.

Blood drips from his hands as the wood splinters into his hand.

When Hayley and Jackson finally pull away, both of their eyes glow gold, indicating that the Unification Ceremony worked. They smile at each other happily and turn to look at the crowd. The guests all look at each other curiously. Josh and Davina are smiling, and when Aiden looks back to smile at Josh, his eyes glow gold as well. Everyone begins to smile and chatter, all thrilled that the ceremony has empowered their pack.

Three of five of the most important females in Gabriels life look towards the balcony where everyone knew the three brothers were to see them gone. Hayley hides her disappointment as she continues her conversation but Caroline and Davina share a concerned glance. With out causing a scene both woman dismiss themselves.

"It's not just me right? Somethings wrong." Davina quietly states to Caroline as they exit the compound looking for any clues of the three men.

"I would understand if Gabriel left but Klaus and Elijah wouldn't leave their own home during something so big." Caroline murmurs. "Let me see if I can hear anything."

Tuning into her advanced hearing Caroline tries to drown out all of the noise from the wedding just inside of the compound.

"Over here!" Caroline grabs the little witches hand and hurries towards a yell.

A few blocks down, far enough for no one in the compound to hear, Klaus and Elijah hold a screaming Gabriel up by his arms. "Dad!" Davina yells in panic, sprinting towards him.

Gabriels head shoots up and both women freeze. His eyes shone a bright amber as he cried out in pain.

"What's happening?" Caroline questions the two brothers.

"When the vows were finished he told us to get him out of there, he said something was happening with his werewolf side." Klaus grunts as he gets elbowed in the stomach by his hysterical brother.

Caroline speeds to his side as he drops to his knees and cups his face. "Gabriel can you hear me?"

Gabriel's eye sight becomes blurry and he sees double vision. Everyone becomes even more confused when Gabriel stares directly to Davina.

"Gabriel." Davina says, but it doesn't sound like her. It sounded more mature and slightly deeper.

The Mikaelson brothers and Caroline cautiously watch the girl walk to the man and cup his cheek. "Oh darling, this world continues to destroy you."

Elijah narrows his eyes at Davina and then they widen. "Marie." He breathes out in shock.

"Why the bloody hell have you possessed Davina's body, what is happening with my brother?" Klaus frantically questions the witch.

"Marie as in..." Caroline trails off.

"Caroline, nice to meet you." Marie gives her a half smile.

"Enough with the chit chat, what is happening?" Klaus questions again.

Marie deeply sighs. "Hayley.... His wolf has spiritually connected itself to her. Promised her wolf love and protection. His wolf is hurting."

"Wolves are not their own entities, don't be ridiculous." Klaus sarcastically snickers.

"Niklaus." Elijah sharply says, shooting him a warning glance.

"She's his soulmate." Caroline whispers to herself.

"Now, now Caroline." Marie tuts. "She is his wolf's soulmate. It's very rare to find one at all. But, that does not mean he loves or loved me or you any less. This love, is just a bit more connected to his physical and mental wellbeing."

"So how do we stop this?" Elijah questions.

"I'm going to put him in a temporary sleep, Davina will have to continue to heal his mind for a few days and he should be okay," Marie smiles at his now unconscious form.

"Thank you Marie." Elijah nods his head at her. "Even after all these centuries you hold a large sense of loyalty to my brother."

Marie smiles fondly at the noble Mikaelson, giving Gabriel one last kiss on the forehead Davina's eyes turn white as she gasps back into herself.

All of the siblings and Caroline besides Elijah who had gone to cover for them all at the Mikaelson compound stand around Gabriels bed as he trembles in his deep sleep.

"My poor brother." Rebekah sadly sighs as she pushes a piece of hair out of his face. " These women are going to be your downfall."

"Our brother does have a troublesome type, doesn't he?" Klaus muses.

"Let's not go throwing stones at glass houses now, Nik." Kol snickers.

"Hello? I'm right here." Caroline deadpans.

"The last time my brother was in this situation was because of you." Rebekah sneers. " And as I recall, I did say I was going to ring your little neck."

Rebekah makes a move to move towards her but Klaus holds her back with an eye roll. "Please don't mind my sister. She becomes a bit unstable any time Gabriel isn't well."

"So Marie said dad was going to be okay?" Davina ends their conversation. "Does this mean their bond is broken?"

"I'm afraid not." Kol jumps in, having a large knowledge of anything magical. "He'll be in a state of constant mental pain, his wolf may not be as easy to reach, but it wont be nearly as bad as it was today."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

874K 20.5K 143
- ❝𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ ✨🐺 ❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭...
79.6K 2.3K 21
Klaus takes Hope away from New Orleans after learning about the new threats against him, for years no one saw him or his daughter, but then suddenly...
125K 3K 28
As Hayley was getting carried through St. Anne's Church to give birth to who she and the witches believed to be her only child, all it took was Genev...
46.2K 2.2K 30
Hope mikaelson is all about drinking and sleeping around, she's knew she had to become a fully activated tribrid, so that she can take down the peopl...