soul mates ♡Elizabeth Olsen♡

Door lizzie_olsens_

where when your born you get a link to your soulmate in some way, but stephanie jane Williams hasn't ever fou... Meer

characters.
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27 *pictures of the house added*
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37.
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41.
chapter 42
chapter 43
book idea.
Scarlett  Johansson book
Scarlett book

chapter 38

3.1K 93 7
Door lizzie_olsens_

Lizzie's pov

All of our friends had met the twins and they were already spoilt so much for only being two weeks old.

Stephanie's family went home a week ago and mine went home yesterday.

We were going to announce the babies birth and names tomorrow but I have my first interview today.

So sharon brought up last time she visited the babies that if steph was up to it, that we would do the interview as a couple and introduce the babys at the end.

Stephanie agreed and is getting ready while I get ellis ready, she had got sofia ready while I was getting dressed.

"Right,baby are we ready to go?" Steph says as she took ellis against her chest and walking to the car seats where sofia was alright buckled up.

"Yeah I'll go start the car so it's not too cold for them." I tell her as I grab the changing bag and both of our phones.

After a couple minutes of sitting in the car, stephanie walks out holding the two car seats.

I get out the car and help buckle them in the seats.

"Are you ready to have your first interview?" I ask as we pull out the driveway.

Stephanie was sitting in the back, inbetween  both babies carseats.

"I mean as much as I can be after having twins. My stomach still has a tiny bump and my boobs are massive."

" you're look amazing and so what if you have a bump, you gave birth to two baby girls and I love your big boobies." I tell her and look in my mirror to see her playfully role her eyes.

"Yeah yeah." 

_______

"Can you give a big welcome to Elizabeth Olsen, stephanie Williams and their beautiful baby girls." We hear ellen say.

The crowd goes wild as we walk out, I mean its understandable, no one knee that the twins were born.

Stephanie had both twins in the carrier and she looked amazing.

"Its great to have you all on the show, especially you stephanie and these beautiful baby girls." Ellen says as she leans over to see the babies.

"What are their names?" Ellen asks as she sits back in her seat properly.

"This is ellis rose olsen." Stephanie said as she moved ellis gently so the camera could zoom in.

"And this is Sofia grace olsen." She says doing the same for sofia.

"Beautiful names. We have some photos of you from just after they were born. Should we take a look?"

We all agree and turn toward the massive screen behind us.

After we finished talking about the twins, she just asks about both me and stephanie and some other things.

________

Its been a couple weeks since the interview and I hadn't been back to work yet.

Hit today I was going back to set to film a new movie and I was happy because scarlett  was going to be filming with me so I wasn't alone.

"Hey babe, do you think you could grab me a drink before you leave?" Steph asks as she feeds one of the twins.

I quickly run to the fridge and grab her a glass of water and going back to hand it to her.

"Okay, I love you babe. Have a good day." I say kissing her gently before kissing both my baby girls head.

And with that i leave the house, slightly wishing I could stay but also happy to get back to work.

As I get in my car and drive to set I realise that this is the first I have left my babies for more than half an hour.

I turn up the radio and blast my music, make the most of this.

As I pull up into the car park and get out of the car, scarlett run over to me.

"Baby pictures now!"

"You literally saw them yesterday." I say with a chuckle as I grab my bag and lock the car.

"So? I love my neices." She says with a shrug as we walk towards the building.

"Well stephanie says if she and the twins can, she will bring them over around lunch."

"Okay, well let's get to set."
___________________

Stephanie's POV-

Lizzie left about an hour, and I'm laying in bed watch tv with both of my baby girls laying fast asleep on my chest, when my phone started ringing.

I make sure it didn't wake my girls up before picking it up and answering.

I see it was my mothers mama using her landline.

"Hola abuela, ¿cómo estás?" I ask while turning my attention back to my baby's.

"soy genial, nena. Solo quería ver cómo estaban usted y mis bisnietos." She says through the phone.

*im great, baby. i just wanted to check on you and my great grandchildren.*

"ahí bien, abuela." I say with a smile, knowing my babys are loved as much as I was by one of the most important woman in my life.

*their good, nana.*

"Ahora, ¿cuándo es la boda? mi abuelo y yo queremos estar allí."

*now, when is the wedding? me and grandad want to be there.*

"no hemos hablado de eso desde que nacieron los gemelos. pero no puedo esperar." I say and then Sofia starts to wake up.

*we haven't talked about it since the twins were born. but i cant wait for it.*

Suddenly waking up turns into crying what woke up ellis making me groan.

"Te amo abuela, pero tengo que irme, los gemelos están llorando."

*i love you grandma but i got to go, the twins are crying.*

We say our goodbyes before I hang up and decide to feed them both quickly before getting them ready to go visit their mommy at set.

As I get myself ready while they sleep, all I can think about is marrying lizzie.

I know we were gonna wait until the twins are old enough to be left with someone over night. But I don't think I want to wait, we dont have to have a honeymoon.

After I'm ready to leave, I get the twins into the car seats and into the car.

I get in myself and get set up to leave.

"Right babies, let's get some coffee on the way shall we? Mama needs it after you guys took turns keeping us up last night." I say with a chuckle and driving to Starbucks.

________

We arrived at set about half an hour ago but I climbed into the back to feed them both before heading in.

I got everything together before putting up the double pram.

"Are you babies ready to see mommy? Because mama is." I say as I unclip Sofia and put her in the pram.

I get ellis out before locking the car and walking towards set, waving to people I know and some coming over to see the twins.

When we finally got to lizzie's trailer it had been another half an hour.

I texted lizzie to let her know we were here but just chilling in the trailer while they nap.

I get comfortable and decided to have my own nap while they sleep, because who know the next time I'll be able to sleep.

After what feels like seconds, I'm woke up by lizzie's adorable face.

"Did you have a nice sleep, my queen?" She asks kissing my head gently while playing with my hair.

"Yeah, are the twins still asleep?" I ask with my eyebrow raised.

"Yep, they are fast asleep. Why?" She asks picking up on my mood.

"Its been 7 weeks since the I gave birth, the ob said 6 weeks." I say with a smirk. "And if the twins are still asleep, your on a break aswell."

"I'll lock the door, you get into the bedroom. " she says before running off to lock the door.

I check on the twins before doing as I'm told.

(Cant be bothered writing smut right now maybe next time)
_________
I got home about two hours ago, the twins were down again and I had just ordered pizza.

Lizzie walked in a couple seconds ago before taking her jacket and shoes off before coming and pulling me into her arms while we cuddle.

"I wanna get married." I blurt out after a couple minutes.

"We are engaged silly." She gently laughs at me.

"No, I mean soon. We can go on a honeymoon anytime like when you are finished filming. And hopefully by the time the wedding is planned the twins are only getting up once or twice a night."

"You want to get married soon?" Sge asks looking at me confused.

"Yes. I want to be your wife, I want to be Mrs Olsen and not miss Williams." I say sitting up so we are looking each other in the eye.

"Okay! Let's do it." She says tackling me into a hug. "I'll make sure you are Mrs Olsen before before your birthday."

I smile knowing that would be in the next 3 months as it was currently October.

"Well you better, I want all my birthday cards to say 'to Mrs Olsen.'" I say with a chuckle.

"I will babe." She says kissing me sweetly."I cant wait to watch you walk down the Isle."

We cuddle back up and watch a random movie until the pizza comes.

_____________
Not proof read.
I'm back not dead😂😅
1581 words

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

6.8K 203 32
Y/N Salvatore is 20 years old, she is a popular girl and practically has the world at her feet or so they think of her, she returns to college and me...
95.2K 2.5K 40
Elizabeth's cousin, Amber finally moved back to LA after living in the uk for a modeling job for over 6 years. She decided to come back after getting...
4.5K 174 17
Savannah, 25, lives in LA by herself and sadly, just got her first real taste of heartbreak. She can't decide whether to completely give up on love o...
202K 5.2K 43
Y/N is a 26-year-old model who will now work for the Olsen twins after following her career for a few years. Will she meet the Little sister of her b...