Your Hunter (Currently rewrit...

By rockerchick98

A Walking Dead and Supernatural crossover following the twin sister of Sam Winchester and the younger sister... More

To Hell and Back
I Respect You
Alive, But How
Hope
Part of the Group
Start of Something
Saving Him
Up And Around
Angel
Goodbye
Winter Isn't the Only Thing Coming
Warning
Betrayal Part 2
Author's Announcement
Betrayal Part 3
Surprises
Separated
On The Road
Crowley
THANKS!!!
New Idea
Opinions

Betrayal Part 1

1.2K 43 7
By rockerchick98

*Crowely's P.O.V*

Amalia Mary Winchester. My little toy. My own personal desire. It's a shame that she doesn't know that I gave her a gift in Hell. I can't wait til she figures it out. She won't know what hit her. However Dean and Sam have this gift too. It's very unfornate, but I can't let Moose and Squirrel die. It would break poor little Tiger's heart. There will be blood though, and lots of it. Betrayl will happen. It's only a matter of time.

*Shane's P.O.V*

I saw black smoke coming toward and I didn't have time to react. All I remember is it going into me. I was there mentally, but I couldn't control my actions. I heard a voice in my head, "Don't worry. I will get what you want." I was scared. What did he mean? What did I want? I didn't know what was going on. I couldn't do anything, as much as I tried. I came up to Lori. "Hey." I guess I said. She gave a glare, "What do you want?" I wanted tell her how much I loved her and that this wasn't me, but would she believe me? The voice laughed, "You can't do anything. You are not in control Shane Walsh." I was for once scared since shit hit the fan. I was hoping no one would get hurt, especially Lori or Carl.

*Amalia's P.O.V*

I was helping Dean with the car. My appearance was well you can say, a grease monkey along with my brother. He was working under the car while I was giving her an oil change. My hands, face, and clothes were covered in grease and oil. I felt someone behind me. I was about to go into defensive mode, but I felt familar hands go up my body. I smirked. His rough making his way to the hem of the skinny jeans I was wearing. He tugged on them. I knew what he wanted, but I decided to tease him. I just leaned forward more. I'm pretty sure he liked it cause his hands tensed up. We didn't notice Dean watching us, "Please don't have sex on my baby." I turned to him with my hands on my hips, "I guess we will go in your 'baby.'" He shook his head, "Nope. That's my sex spot." I laughed and continued with the oil change. Daryl ended up helping as well which earned points for Dean. Sam came over with sandwiches and somehow cold beers. I took one eagerly. I twisted the camp off the same time and way as Dean. Sam and Daryl were looking at us weirdly. I took notice of this and questioned, "What?" Sam put his hands over his face and shook his head, "I have another Dean. What did I do to deserve this?" Dean only chuckled and ruffled my hair, "Well, you were jealous of her so I spent time with her." Sam groaned, "Worst decision I've ever made." All of laughed, even Daryl.

The day went by fast, but I was still concerned about Crowley. According to Cas and Justin, there was a threat coming, but however they are not sure when and what it was. Which earned a comment from Dean, "Well that's great Cas. You know we'll just wait for it to happen." Justin kept sneaking glances at me like he knows a little more than they let on. I needed to know what was up. So I went into the field and called for Justin, "Justin. I need to ask you something." I heard a flutter of wings behind me. I turn around. "What is it Amalia?" I sigh and look him dead in the eyes, "What else is going on with Crowley? I saw you sneaking glances at me with worried eyes. Now tell me and don't you lie to me." He looked like a deer caught in headlights, "Well, um-" I interrupted him, "Just tell me." "He is going to try and take you when the attack happens. He wants to make you into a....vampire." He said, truthfully. I stared at him wide-eyed. I didn't even blink. I was scared and angry. I was scared of Crowley and angry that he wants me to become the thing that I hunt for living. I will not let that happen. I won't let him take me.

I stood there in front of Justin, "Thank you for being honest with me." I left him standing there. I heard the flutter of wings meaning he left. There was no way I am becoming a vampire. I would die first.

I walked toward the camp and saw Shane and Lori. Shane was working on a mill and Lori was trying to tell him to take a break.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 998 11
تُـكبلنا الحياة فـ تُجبرنا على إرتكاب المعاصي و الآثام التي لا تُـغتفر ، كـ إثم إرتكبه فـيـرو في فتاة شابة ظنا منه أنه مجرد خطئ عابر ، لكنه جاهل تمام...
276K 7.9K 135
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
48.5K 2.8K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
34.4K 843 89
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...