MINE

Von Vixenn404

When Layla finds her boyfriend Knox deep inside his bestfriend and realises this has been happening for a whi... Mehr

01- Surprise? or shock?
02- A new friend
03- Jealousy
04- The Date
05- The truth
06- First aids
07- The firm
08- Brother is back
09- Love is in the air
10- Control
11- Wedding dress
13- Drug Lord
14- Aphrodisiac
15- Care
16- Moving on
17- Confession
18- Abuse
19- Wedding Planning
20- Sleep over
21- Taken
22- Betrayal
23- Confrontations and revelations
24- Karma's a bitch
25- Regrets
26- Steamy
27- Misunderstanding
28- The Wedding
29- Payback
30- Epilogue
Author's Note

12-An Old Acquaintance

9.8K 257 24
Von Vixenn404

"That was fun" Mira said as she drank water looking at Marianne whose white dress was now stained with red wine.

Marianne rushes into the bathroom as Alair who was sitting across Marianne turns and his eyes meet Layla. Layla turns to Mira ignoring Alair's smirking face.

"Oh my God Mira '' Layla finally processes it and laughs, she stifles her giggles as laughter bubbles up inside her. "Mira I cant-'' Layla doesn't even complete as she laughs.

Mira smiles softly at her, "she had it coming" Mira said as the waiter places the food on their table. Fortunately everyone just ignored what happened.

Mira and Layla talk some more and finish eating. Just as they get up to leave, Alair walks up to them.

"I didn't think I'd meet you this fast, Layla " Alair said as he looked at the two ladies. "What do you want Alair, you aren't welcome here" Layla said as she grabbed Mira's hand and walked out.

Alair follows them, "don't be like that Layla we have been friends from a long time haven't we?" He asked and Layla scoffs as she turns to him.

"I don't know what you want Alair and I don't want to either. What I do want is for you to leave me alone like you did the last two years." Layla says and walks to Mira's car but Alair grabs her hand and pulls her towards him.

"Who said I left you alone for these two year?" Alair said in a low voice as he looked at Layla. "What do you mean Alair?" Layla freezes and asks in a whispered voice. He looks down at her and brushes her hair away. He ignores her question.

"I want what I've always wanted Layla, I want you and I will woe you" Alair said and Mira pulls Layla away. Mira didn't like the look in his eyes as he looked at Layla.

When Mira pulls her shaking body away Alair turns his attention to Mira. "Don't do that again, im letting you go because Layla considers you a friend. If you interrupt my time with Layla again I will not tolerate you the next time" Alair said and Mira stiffens.

Layla tugs Mira to the car and turns to Alair. "She didn't do anything so you will not do anything to her just leave her alone, leave me alone" Layla said as she pushed Mira inside the car.

Layla was shaking from anxiety but she didn't let it show in her voice. She sat in the passenger seat and quickly closed the door. Alair had changed, he looked more rugged and dangerous than he did before. She would have considered him handsome had he been a nice guy but.

Alair looked at Layla as she stepped in and licked his lips with a grin. His tongue played with his lip ring as he thought about her while she drove away. She turned into a gorgeous woman.

He whistles as he walks to his car, thinking about all the things he wanted to do with that petite little body of hers.

He grins wickedly as he thinks about how her soft skin would feel, how his marks on her body would look and most of all how it would be to hear her moan in pain and pleasure.

"Alair, where are you going, you promised to help" Marianne said as she walked out of the restaurant in her stained dress and wet hair.

He looks at her and rolls his eyes. "You were a good fuck Marianne but I'm bored of you. I promised you nothing. We have had business transactions and that's all" Alair said and Marianne shakes her head in denial.

She walks to Alair and grabs his hand, he pulls it away and shoves her back making her stumble on her long dress as she falls on her back.

She looks up at Alair supporting herself on her elbows when he speaks up, "You make me sick, like Layla's friend said, you are a whore and you mean nothing to me. Get that inside your thick skull. Don't act like you like me or fell in love with me. We both know you were doing my bidding only to get Knox. It's not my fault you messed up you dumb bitch." He growled and walked into his car leaving her sobbing on the sidewalk.

Layla was shaking and Mira was quiet as both of them thought about what just happened. How their fun shopping and brunch turned into a nightmare.

Mira sneaks a look at Layla as she laid back on the seat with her eyes closed. She had no clue Layla was tangled up with people like Alair.

"I'm sorry Mira I-" "Don't apologize for something that isn't your fault" Mira cut Layla off who looked at Mira with a smile and nods.

"So do you want me to drop you home? You can guide me" Mira said and Layla led her to her apartment. "Today was fun till the red wine" Layla said as Mira giggles and agrees as Layla steps out.

She waves at Mira as she drives off.

Knox lifted the file his assistant left and was going through the content but his conversation with Lewis kept flashing in his mind. He sighed as he put the file down and leaned back.

His phone starts ringing and he looks at it as an unknown number keeps flashing on his screen. He grabs it and picks it up, putting it against his ear.

"Knox, it's been a while"

Knox freezes as his eyes widen in recognition. "Alair?" "BINGO" Alair laughed into the phone. "What do you want, Alair? I thought I made it clear-" Knox gets cut off by him.

"I'm here to get what I want especially when Marianne failed." He said and Knox's eyes narrowed as he came to an ugly realization. "It was you" Knox growled into the phone in anger.

"You supplied those drugs to her" Knox said and Alair laughed into the phone, pissing off Knox even more. "I did" "Why?" Knox asked with gritted teeth.

Alair goes quiet and Knox checks his phone to see if he hung up, "Because I knew you didn't deserve her." Alair said and Knox pauses. Did Alair do it to get revenge on him and Layla after the encounter in the restaurant that day.

"Is this some sort of sick revenge on me and Layla?" Knox asked as he stood up in anger, his blood boiled in anger. He is losing Layla because of him.

"Not on Layla, I just wanted her to see you for what you really are. I knew you wouldn't be able to resist." ''Shut up Alair, what do you want" Knox asked and Alair whistled. "I'll see you around Knox" Alair said and cut the call.

Knox rubs his temple and looks at his phone.

Alair did this to get back at him for ending up with Layla. Knox didn't think Alair was serious about Layla, not that it would change much because she didn't like him.

He terrified her.

It looks like he is in the city, when did he get back. Knox totally forgot that Marianne and he used to hang out with him. They knew he would disappear during their get together for the drug business.

He gathered up the files and asked his assistant to handle his work for a day or two. He grabbed his coat and got to his car to see Layla. He needed to see her.

Lewis sat in the balcony as Layla got them a coffee each before taking a seat next to him.

They sat in silence as they observed the city below. Their apartment was on a hill terrain so it was higher than all the other buildings. They could see the sun set, Lewis looked at Layla who looked lost in thought.

"Uh Lewis I met Al-

Layla pauses when their house door opens, the two of them walk out to check who it is and find a worried Knox. Layla puts her coffee down as Knox moves to her and pulls her in his embrace. Layla could feel his tense body under her hands that went around his shoulders.

"Knox what happened?" Lewis asks and Layla tries to move away but his grip on her tightens. He kisses her neck and Layla pushes him off as she stiffens. Her eyes narrow at him, "what the hell is your problem Knox"

Knox looks at her as she walks away, when she slams her door Knox turns to Lewis, "It was Alair who supplied the drugs to Marianne" "Your friend who was involved with drugs and gangs?" Lewis asked and Knox nodded.

Layla leans against her door as she closes her eyes, she knew he always did that but she wasn't okay with it now because even after all that's happened it affects her exactly like how it did all the other times.

She steps in and finds a beautiful dress packed inside. She lifts it up and feels the soft satin. It was a champagne dress. She finds a jewelry box inside. She opens it to find a pair of diamond earrings that went well with the gown.

She lifts the card inside of the bag and read the note-

Dear Layla,

I won't tell you who this is from because you might refuse the invitation. I want to go out on a date with you. I'll be waiting at the Lotus Hotel for you at 8pm tonight.

I hope you wear the outfit I've got for you, even if you don't show up i atleast hope you will keep it as a gift from me.

With love,

Your Secret admirer.

Layla looks at the note and places it back inside. She looks at the beautiful outfit and wonders who it could be. Is it Knox? No, I doubt he'd think of all this. It must be Luke, she thinks as she puts the gown on the bed and looks at the time on the alarm clock.

She looks at the clock that reads half past six. She hesitates but decides to go. The man decided to go through all this trouble so she could at least have one dinner with him.

She freshened up as she half hoped it would be Knox. She put on a strapless nude push up bra and seamless panties then put on a little bit of makeup.

She slipped on her gown and gasped as it fit her perfectly. The dress fit over her bust and widening around the hips making her figure look better than ever, she curled her hair at the ends for a change, the length of her hair length went from her waist to just above her elbows.

She looked in the mirror and smiled at how beautiful it made her feel. She put on her nude heels and earrings. She picked up her phone and walked down. She saw Knox and Lewis talking on the balcony and dropped a quick message to Lewis.

Layla- I'm going out to meet a friend, I'll probably come back later.

She put her phone down as his phone screen lit up on the sofa. She looks at the time and realizes it's already quarter past seven. She sighed as she realized it was not Knox for sure. Guess it's Luke after all.

She grabbed her car keys and closed the door softly behind her.

She sits in her car carefully to avoid creating too many creases on the dress, she picks her phone up and drops a quick text to Luke.

Layla- I'll be there soon, the dress and earrings are beautiful.

She smiled as she pulled out of the parking lot and drove to the hotel. She had been there a couple of times to meet clients or events. She pulled up in front of the hotel and the valet opened the door and helped her out. 

Layla smoothes her dress and steps inside, taking in the luxurious interiors of the hotel, she is approached by the manager, "Maam id like to escort you to your date" he said and she nods.

She follows the man into the lift as he leads her to the top most floor, roof top and the lift closes behind her as she steps out. She takes in the beautiful view, a beautiful smile forming on her lips at the romantic mood. The rose petals on the floor led her to a man drinking Whiskey.

She freezes.

"Layla"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.1K 124 16
Lana's mother marries again but not to a broke down piece of shit man who beats on women but to a billionaire. Lana's life is changing where she must...
1.9M 55.1K 31
[HIGHEST RANKING #1 IN FALLINGINLOVE] It wasn't ever supposed to happen like it did. It wasn't supposed to happen at all... Katarina Rhodes was just...
946K 15.6K 87
{Completed} I bend her over the table and smack her perfect shaped ass. She moaned in response and oh how it was music to my ear. I place my dick at...
2K 59 33
Layla's always had a fiery attitude, so what happens when something new begins to happen inside her that physically matches it? Desperate to keep her...