꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚊𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚖𝚊 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑...

By Kagephobic

┌─── ・ 。゚★: *.☪ .* :☆゚. ───┐ Requests: [open] - closed └─── ・ 。゚★: *.☪ .* :☆゚. ───┘ Now adding headcanons to... More

꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚜 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝙸𝚗٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙽𝚎𝚔𝚘 𝚂𝚑𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒 𝚡 𝙺𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝙺𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒 𝚡 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚑𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚜٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚔٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙻𝚒𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚢 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙱𝚘𝚢 - 𝚅𝚘𝚕. 𝟷٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙱𝚘𝚢 - 𝚅𝚘𝚕. 𝟸٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛! 𝙺𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒 𝚡 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝! 𝚂𝚑𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙱𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚔٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙾𝚞𝚖𝚊-𝙺𝚞𝚗 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚗𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚜٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚄 𝚑٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚜٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚍?! - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚜٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙺𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒'𝚜 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢!٭⊹•꧂
Shoe itchy gets angry 🥵🥵🥵
꧁•⊹٭𝙺𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝚡 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝙰𝚄٭⊹•꧂
Shoe itchy gets angry part 2 🥵🥵🥵
꧁•⊹٭𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝙰𝚄٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 P𝟸٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 P𝟹٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗! (𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕)٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚜 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂

꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙺𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒٭⊹•꧂

625 12 0
By Kagephobic

🌸

(Im going to be doing these short summary thingies at the top of the chapter)

[~Kokichi wakes up, only to realise he is sick. Due to his fear of doctors, (my headcannon) he relies on Shuichi to nurse him back to health. This is non-despair au, and they all live together.~]

!TW!
Illness
Mentions Phobias

KOKICHI POV

I groaned in my sleep, disturbed by the heavy pounding of my head. I uncomfortably woke up, covered in sweat and being hit with the depressing realisation that I had a painful headache... I sighed and grabbed my pillow, unlocking the door and tiredly dragging my feet to Shuichi's room. I trusted him to take care of me... and I did secretly want the attention from him. I gathered up my strength, suddenly feeling weak, and knocked on his door. A couple seconds later, my vision was blurred and I felt dizzy, just being able to make out the movement of Shuichi's door opening. I blacked out, the last thing I felt was Shuichi's arms catching me before I hit the ground.

I woke up to a wet, cold substance being rested on my forehead, shivering lightly. My eyes fluttered opened to see Shuichi sipping his coffee while carrying a steaming bowl and resting it on the bedside table. He looked at me, picking up the thermometer and widening his eyes.

"Oh... You're awake... You scared me...!"

I started to giggle only to sit up swiftly, cut off by a loud coughing fit. Shuichi stared in shock before patting my back and holding out a glass of water in front of me. I shakily extended my arm and grabbed it, only to find out that I didn't have enough strength and spilt it on myself. I gasped at the cold feeling, still trying to lift the rest to my mouth. Shuichi helped me, letting me drink enough to satisfy my thirst. I let him take the cup from me, shivering from the coldness of the water soaking through my shirt.

"Kokichi, you're shirt is soaked... Will you let me take it off?"

I hesitantly nodded, gulping as him arms reached towards me.

"I need you to lift your arms for me, can you do that or are you too weak?"

I used all my strength to lift my arms up just enough for him to be able to slip off my shirt, placing it on the ground. He picked up my keys and walked to the door.

"W-Where are you going?"

I muttered, coughing in between words. My voice was raspy, and my sore and dry hurt made it harder for me to talk, and more painful.

"I'm going to get some clothes from your room, is that ok?"

I shook my head yes, watching him smile as he left to fetch me another shirt. I saw he had dropped the thermometer on the ground, pathetically trying to pick it up from the ground and place it on the beside table once more. This resulted in my body loosing balance and strength, making me fall off the bed, dragging half of the fluffy bed cover with me. I hit the ground hard with a loud slam, coughing and yelping. My ankle hurt really badly! A couple seconds later Shuichi burst back into the room, scared because of the loud slam. He quickly placed the shirt on the end of the bed, leaning down and picking me up. I blushed, hiding my face in his chest, mostly clinging to him out of fear of being dropped and for his warmth.

"K-Kokichi?!"

Shuichi screamed, soon going silent as I stopped moving around in his arms. He tried putting me on the bed, however this was a problem, since I didn't want to let go of him.

"Kokichi... Please get on the bed, I can't carry you for the whole day..."

I pouted and reluctantly sat down on the bed, dragging the blanket over my bare chest to block out the cold. He let out a relieved sigh and grabbed my shirt off the edge of the bed.

"I need you to lift up your arms again..."

I did as he said, watching with embarrassment as he put the shirt on me. I muttered a small thank you, being cut off by a sneeze.

"Hey, did you hurt anything when you fell off the bed?"

"Just my ankle..."

It took my a while to say that, but after I did, I tried to move my ankle, I could only move it a bit, however causing intense pain. I looked up to see his worried face, smiling with reassurance when I definitely wasn't alright.

"Shuichi, c-can I get a kiss t-to get better?"

Shuichi stiffened in shock and embarrassment.

"Would it really make you feel better though?-"

"Yes."

"Ok then..."

He leaned down, giving me a quick kiss on the forehead.

"Aw, I wanted a k-kiss on the l-lips!"

"You're sick Kokichi, I'm not risking myself getting sick as well."

I pouted, puffing out my cheeks in disappointment. He sat on the edge of the bed next to me, reaching for the soup.

"Are you hungry?"

"K-Kind of..."

With a good grip on the spoon, he scooped out some soup, blowing on it and putting the spoon to my lips.

"S-Shuichi I can f-feed myself!"

"Oh shush, I know you like the attention."

"No I d-"

I was cut off by the spoon going in my mouth, Shuichi feeding me. I huffed in annoyance after I finished the spoonful of food he forced into my mouth. I saw him giggle, blowing on more soup and feeding me again. This continued for a while, my throat starting to hurt when I swallow.

After he had fed me, he walked over the table again, grabbing some medicine.

"I had to give this to you after you ate apparently..."

He smiled and held the spoon with syrupy medicine to my lips. I turned my head away.

"N-No..."

He tilted his head in confusion, leaning in closer to me so our faces were inches away. All the blood rushed to my face.

"Kokichi, its going to make you feel better! You need to take it!"

"But that's w-what doctors give youuuu... I don't t-trust that stuff..."

I heard Shuichi sigh, trying to calm himself down. I turned my head back slightly, watching him put the syrup in his mouth. Why did he do that? I thought it was for me?! He leaned down and kissed me, ghosting a finger down my side, making my mouth widen in shock. And just like that, he explored the area, letting the medicine into my mouth. We pulled away, a thin string of saliva connecting our lips as I panted a bit.

"I'm definitely going to get sick tomorrow..."

I looked up at him, cautiously swallowing the medicine.

"Don't worry Shumai! I'll t-take care of you!"

He hummed, satisfied by my response. He ruffled my hair, laying me down on the bed.

"You need sleep."

I pulled the covers over me a bit more, enjoying the warmth, yet still cold.

"I w-will only sleep if you s-sleep with me!"

He sighed in defeat, taking off his shirt and shoes, joining me in bed. I blushed as I snuggled into his bare chest, loving the extra warmth. He started combing his fingers through my hair, humming slightly. I soon dozed off, satisfied by what happened today. Even if I felt like I was dying, and my ankle still ached, I got a bunch of attention from my beloved detective. And that is all that matters...

Word Count: 1212

Sorry this took so long to post, I lost motivation halfway through this! Also, it was Maki's birthday yesterday (For me anyways)!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 599 22
This main story is complete but I might update it every now and then (but don't hold me to that) so you can read this and consider it finished. Hell...
1.9K 23 6
Heads up: this is old and quite frankly embarrassing to have on my account. The only chapter that might even be worth reading would be the last one...
7.8K 147 9
This story has been discontinued for a while, 2 years maybe, and I have only decided to edit it now. I might rewrite it, however I'm no longer into D...
1.1K 53 13
After the killing game ended, Shuichi woke up in the hospital. He was relieved to see that all of his friends were alive and they came to visit him...