Momo's Love Sickness (Izumomo...

By afrodeku

Momo is a smart gorgeous student who is rich at the same time, she is not good at relationships so every time... More

1
2
3
4
5

6

2K 63 11
By afrodeku

*mall/outside the movie theater*

"thank you Midoriya... I really like the movie, I enjoy it a lot *smiled*"

"o-oh really?.. Well it's already lunch time...ummm how about-" Midoriya stop when he remembered that he doesn't have enough money to buy some food for them two..

"Midoriya?.. What's wrong?" Yaoyurozu ask..

"oh I just wanted to ask if you want to eat lunch with m-me..?" Midoriya said shyly..

Yaoyurozu look at Midoriya before blushing, she notice this so she look away quickly and said.. "it's fine...!"

"o-okay.. Let's see.." Midoriya start finding some good spot for Yaoyurozu..

'phew! I thought he's gonna confess there for a second... What are you saying Momo stop that! *mentally slapping her mouth*'

"okay I think I found one..!" Midoriya said before grabbing again her hand making Yaoyurozu blush even more..

......

"Golden time..?" Yaoyurozu said to herself..

"oh y-yeah, I heard that, their tea is the best because they serve a high quality one.." Midoriya said..

"really..?" "yeah! The name of their tea is Golden Tips Imperial.."

Yaoyurozu's eyes widen before screaming in happiness making Midoriya startled..

"huh?! What happened Yaomomo..!?"

"oh I'm sorry Midoriya... It's just that it's my favorite tea in the whole world *smiled widely*"

Midoriya see the look of Yaoyurozu's face, this makes him smiled and be glad to himself that he researched all of this for Yaoyurozu..

"I can see that you are happy... Come on.."

"yeah *smiled*"

Midoriya and Yaoyurozu excitedly walk in specially Yaoyurozu who is just like a kid at the restaurant and happily choose her food and tea..

"is that all ma'am?" the waiter ask to Yaoyurozu who said "yes, thank you.."

"and you sir..?" "h-huh? Oh r-right... ummm"

Midoriya started to murmuring in to himself while looking all the expensive food in the menu, Yaoyurozu notice it and said..

"Midoriya your murmuring to yourself, hehe!!" Yaoyurozu giggled making Midoriya stop and look at the waiter..

"just water...!"

Yaoyurozu and the waiter look at him, before Yaoyurozu ask Midoriya why just water..

"why Midoriya... Didn't you like all the food in the menu?"

"huh! No!! It's not like that... Hahaha!!" Midoriya laugh in embarrassment "it's just that I'm still full, because I already ate before coming here... T-thats why.."

"okay sir that's all then.." The waiter leave and take their order..

"what's wrong? Is something bothering you?" Yaoyurozu ask in worried..

"n-no Yaomomo.. I'm okay, really.."

"okay..." Yaoyurozu said..

*later*

"did you enjoy the meal *smile*" Midoriya ask to Yaoyurozu who is like a kid right now..

"yes I am!!..."

'so cute!!' Midoriya thought..

After that Midoriya and Yaoyorozu leave the fancy restaurant and go to some nearby park to relax for a bit before going home..

They're walking for a moment in the park until Yaoyorozu feel tired, she look for a bench to sit on. After a moment of walking with Midoriya she finally saw one and decided to sit in there..

"how about we sit for a moment Midoriya, before we go home?" Yaoyorozu said to Midoriya, she feel a little bit sad by saying it..

'I want to stay with him for a bit..'

"sure Yaomomo.." he replied..

They sit in their and talk for awhile, they enjoying each company in that moment not noticing the time..

"s-so... Did you enjoy this, business d-date of us..?" Midoriya ask while stuttering..

"y-yeah I like it, I never expect this date to be this enjoyable.."

'D-date!.. She just said date!' Midoriya thought..

"actually I like that you date me today, Midoriya.."

"h-huh? Really?" Midoriya said trying not to overreact on it..

"yeah... You see, I don't like being at home today because of someone..."

Midoriya raised an eye brow and ask "someone? Is there someone that is waiting on you right now?"

"huh?.. Umm-"

"then we should go..! Come on I can escort you there-"

"No! I'm fine Midoriya... Beside you've done so much for me today!.."

Midoriya feel a hand before looking at her and said "are you sure?"

Yaoyorozu nodded on that making Midoriya to sit again beside her. She didn't let go her hand on his, thankfully Midoriya is not noticing this because of him thinking..

'his hand are so warm *smile*' she thought before slowly gripping on it.

This time Midoriya notice it and blush, he look at his hand to see Yaoyorozu hands with it.

'we're h-h-holding hands!!! Crap I feel dizzy..! No! Keep it together Izuku!' he thought before tightening the grip..

'her hand feel soft and cold at the same time... I like the feeling of it *smile*' he thought..

Now it's his turn to grip her hand, causing Yaoyorozu to blush..

'he's holding mine too!!.. Oh gosh Momo! Keep it together!'

They stay like that before a guard spotted them and said "hey you two!"

The two immediately let go each other hand and look at the guard.

"what do you think you two doing here? It's almost Midnight!.."

They look at their phones to see the time..

"oh no!" they said in unison..

They bowed on the guard before they left in there. Yaoyorozu call their family driver to pick her up.

"hey Midoriya?"

"hmm? What is it?"

"... Ummm, well you see it's almost Ummm.. Midnight and I want to ask if.. If you want me to drive you home with my family driver?!"

"huh?! No no no no!!.. I'm fine Yaoyorozu! No need to drive me there..!" he nervously said to her..

"oh..." Yaoyorozu said in disappointment..

After a moment of waiting there and talking with Midoriya her driver finally arrived making Yaoyorozu to feel a little bit more disappointed..

"you really don't want to join me?" she said one more time.

"its okay really..!"

Yaoyorozu then go inside of the car and say her goodbye on him.

"thank you again Midoriya, bye! Be safe okay!"

"o-okay I will, Yaomomo.. Bye..!"

And with that the car start to leave while Yaoyorozu still waving at Midoriya who doing the same too..

"she's gone..." he said to himself before walking to the train station.

*Yaoyorozu Mansion*

Momo arrived safely on their mansion and walk inside, surprisingly her parents are there waiting for her making her smile and said "I'm home Mother, Father.."

"welcome home, princess.." her Father said before kissing her forehead..

"how's the date?" her mother said before kissing her too..

"it's not a date.." Momo said before hugging her mom

"hmm? Is something wrong Momo?"

".... There is Mother.."

Her mother look at her husband before looking back at her daughter..

"and what is it?.."

".... I like him, I like Midoriya a lot but..."

"but?"

"but I'm afraid that it will get destroyed by him being here..!"

"you mean Shoto?.." her father said making her daughter nodded..

"why did you say that, Momo?"

".... Because their something about him that I feel not comfortable with.."

This makes her father feel worried for her princess so he decided to..

"well if you really feel that then, I will tell Todoroki right now to cancel the marriage.."

His wife and daughter look at him..

".. I will tell them that my princess already find her knight and shining armor and don't want to be married.."

This makes Momo smile and run at her father and hug him..

"thank you! Father.."

"you're welcome, my princess *smile* if that's what makes you happy then I will do it.."

"thank you!!"

Mrs. Yaoyorozu look at her husband and smile "you really are a cool guy you know.." she said before winking him..

"yup! Father is a cool guy!"

"hehehe! Don't make me blush, you two.."

"okay that's enough, now it's settled how about we eat dinner already.." her Mother said..

"okay!"

And with that Momo and her parents enjoy their dinner while Momo telling them how good and cool Midoriya is...

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 9.9K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
4.4M 245K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...
980K 22.3K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
231K 6.8K 49
we young & turnt ho.