Marry Me 결혼하자 || c.bg×s.rj

Od mxnnlightt

❝Shin Ryujin, will you finally marry me?❞ In which Choi Beomgyu and Shin Ryujin are the best of friends when... Více

ꕤ INTRODUCTION ꕤ
Prologue ꕤ
˚₊‧꒰ა 🎧 ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
chapter: 1
chapter: 2
chapter: 3
chapter: 4
chapter: 5
chapter: 6
chapter: 7
chapter: 8
chapter: 9
chapter: 10
chapter: 11
chapter: 12
chapter: 14
chapter: 15
chapter: 16
chapter: 17
chapter: 18
chapter: 19
chapter: 20
chapter: 21
chapter: 22
chapter: 23
chapter: 24
Marry Me: Vol. II
chapter: 25
chapter: 26
chapter: 27
chapter: 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter: 31
chapter: 32
chapter 33
chapter: 34
chapter: 35
chapter: 36
chapter: 37

chapter: 13

991 76 211
Od mxnnlightt

Ryujin

"I'm so sorry for what happened to you." Karina apologized while helping me remove the stains from my dress with a wet tissue.

Me and Karina are currently in the bathroom since she pulled me here after that situation at the poolside.

"None of this is your fault. Don't apologize." I told her.

I never knew this will happen. I had this feeling that Eunji is that type of person but I shrugged it off when she was nice to me...at first.

It was just earlier when I was admiring her from afar because of how pretty she is but then I got to meet her and oh her face was opposed of her personality.

Now, I understand why Beomgyu's ignoring that girl. She causes trouble. A lot of trouble...

She even told me in my face that I don't deserve Beomgyu. I was so close to losing my patience back there and I don't even know why. But good thing, I controlled myself. I don't want to cause a scene since Eunji was already causing one.

I also didn't know that Karina was watching us though I saw that she was the first one who reacted when the beer got poured on me. I just hope Beomgyu did not saw what happened.

Speaking about Beomgyu, where is that man? I'm actually thinking about this since earlier. Should I tell him what happened or should I let it just pass?

"Can I ask something?" I looked at Karina as she hummed.

I was hesistant to ask but I really want to know something. "Who is Eunji?" She stopped from wiping my dress and stood up straight. I just know minor things about her but not entirely everything but I noticed that she and Karina seems to be off with each other.

"She...is a troublemaker." She replied and started washing her hands.

"So you knew her?"

"Of course I do. Her prescence at the party is questionable itself. They never go to parties unless they want something from the host." Karina said.

"How do you know that?" I asked as she sighed.

"If Eunji wants something, she will do everything to get it." She held my shoulders.

"Did she do something to you?" I asked that caught her off guard.

"I m-mean when Eunji came you and her had this really off atmosphere and I just can't help but to notice...also for the Choi siblings."

"Did something like this happened in the past?" I asked.

"Yes." She sighed. "She's up to no good. The history is just repeating itself." She responded as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Being in a relationship with a Choi is never easy...But don't worry, Beomgyu is there. He will make sure that Eunji won't bother you anymore."

"Karina." I called out her name. "Can I ask you a favor?"

Karina tilted her head in confusion. "What is it?"

"Can you not tell Beomgyu about what happened?" I said as she widen her eyes.

"Why? He needs to know about what happened. This is just the first, Ryujin. He needs to know so it won't happen again." She approached me as I bit my lower lip.

"Please? Beomgyu will become furious if he knew about what happened and I just can't let that happen...at least not now. Specially, he's kinda drunk."

"Ryujin, listen. Telling Beomgyu is the only way to make this stop." Karina held my shoulder.

"What if she'll stop now that you told her that you'll speak out about something if she causes trouble again?" I spoke that made her slowly let go of my shoulder.

"You seems like you know a lot about her and Eunji will probably stop now after you told her that. Let's give her one last chance. If she does it again, I'll tell Beomgyu everything and I will let you know too." I said as I saw her sigh.

"I warned you Ryujin. Don't get fooled by that angelic face of hers." Karina told me as I nodded. "Fine, one last chance."

I gave her a smile of gratitude as someone came knocking at the door.

"Who is it?" Karina approached the door and waited for a respond.

"Rin, it's Beomgyu. Where's Ryujin?"

Me and Karina looked at eachother before she unlocked the door to let him in.

"She's here." She let him in as his eyes darted to my dress.

"What happened? Aisha told me that something happened." He asked worriedly and walked towards me.

"Why is your dress stained?" He stared at me as I was unable to speak. "Is that beer?"

"Rin, what happened?" Beomgyu looked at her cousin when I wasn't answering.

"I..." I started as he looked at me. "accidentally poured beer on me..." I gulped as Karina took a deep breath behind him.

"How did that happen? You look soaked." Beomgyu removed the hair that was covering my face and tucked it behind my ear.

"Um." I scratched my head. Shoot, think of an excuse before you get busted.

"The glass was over-flowed and it poured all over her dress. I'm sorry I was the one who poured it." Karina took the blame as Beomgyu looked at her.

"No no, it was me. I was suppose to drink it but my hands were too shaky. Karina has nothing to do with this. She just helped me clean up." I explained to him as he nodded.

"Really? I told you guys to not let her drink." He looked at Karina as she fiddled with her sleeves.

"I wanted to. It's okay. Don't bring Karina into this." I patted his shoulder while he looked at me. "I'm sorry for not listening too."

Beomgyu sighed and smiled at me then his face suddenly changed into another serious one.

"Are you telling me the truth?" Beomgyu stared at me and squinted his eyes. I saw Karina looked at Beomgyu in nervousness.

Oh no, he's gonna get mad.

"I am really. Calm down, babe. Its just beer. It was an accident." I said and picked up the wet tissue. I can't risk him getting mad now.

The babe was just to lighten the mood up, okay?

I saw Beomgyu smirk and grabbed the tissue to help me with the stains. "Then why did the others leave?"

See? It worked.

"Leave? Who left?" Karina scrunched her forehead.

"Seonghwa said Yena-noona and Soobin-hyung left after you two left." He answered while Karina breathed out.

"Oh shoot, I need to go. I'm gonna leave you two now." I watched Karina dashed out of the bathroom and left us there.

"This won't work. You need to change." Beomgyu threw the tissue at the bin.

"I don't have any clothes to change in." I muttered.

"I have clothes upstairs. Let's go." Beomgyu grabbed my purse and grabbed my wrist with his other hand before walking outside the bathroom.

As we were walking, we bumped into the least person I want to see right now. Gwan Eunji.

"Hey guys! The party isn't over yet. Where are you two going?" Eunji asked and looked at my dress. Yeah, you caused this stupid.

I felt Beomgyu's hand climb down from my wrist to my hand in just a few seconds.

"I need to help her change. She accidentally poured beer on herself." Beomgyu replied as Eunji raised her brows.

"Oh right. You should be more careful next time so it won't happen again." Her lips formed a smile as I huffed. She's even a good actress.

"I should be." I replied as Beomgyu looked at me.

"We should go." Beomgyu pulled me carefully as Eunji gave us space to walk through.

"Alright, you two. See you around." She spoke as I looked at her who's eyes still glued at me.

"Enjoy while it lasts." Eunji mouthed and walked away.

Beomgyu

I have this hunch that this wasn't an accident. And I'm sure this isn't Karina's nor the others fault too. I only have one person on my mind right now that possibly did this to Ryujin.

Gwan Eunji.

I don't know if I should believe Ryujin or not but its really weird and its definitely not an accident. We did bumped into Eunji while leaving the bathroom but she seems fine and Ryujin doesn't look bothered by her being there too. But something is really off and I need to know what it is.

The bathroom opened as Ryujin came out wearing my clothes. It was such a relief that I left some clothes here in my bedroom since it can be needed at times like this or when I sleep over here at the house.

I also told her to take a quick half shower since beer scent tends to stick on our bodies and the smell doesn't go away that fast. She told me that the beer also went to her legs since it was quite a lot and that's also suspicious. Who accidentally pours themselves beer and get you that soaked?

"Your clothes are so big." Ryujin said and spread her arms to show it to me. I let her borrowed my sweatshirt but I really couldn't find any shorts that would fit her but she told me that its okay since she's wearing shorts underneath her dress earlier and the beer didn't get to it.

I patted the seat beside me on the bed to let her know she can sit and so she did.

"Now, can you tell me what happened?" I asked as she let her hair down.

"I told you already, the beer-"

"I don't believe you." I cut her off as she looked at me. "I want to but Ryu, I know you're lying."

"I'm not." She shook her head. "Accidents happen, Gyu."

"Is it Eunji?" I asked. Ryujin looked at me with shock evident on her face as I clicked my tongue.

"I knew it."

"No, please don't misunderstand. Its really my fault. And come on, its just a dress. I didn't get hurt or something." Her lips formed into a thin smile.

"I just want to make sure that Eunji isn't involved with this." I looked away.

"She's not. Let's just forget about what happened and move on, sounds good?" Ryujin held my face and made me look at her as I chuckled and gave her a nod.

"Do you want to go back down?" I stood up.

"I can't if I look like this." She said and pointed at her clothes. Well, its not like I have a dress to let her borrow.

"But go on. I'm fine alone here. I'll just stay here until you come back." Ryujin sat like a behave kid and crossed her arms.

I looked at my phone to see the time and saw that its almost 11pm already.

"Should we just go back at the apartment? Its already late anyways." I spoke as she shook his head.

"Actually, you drank liquor so you can't drive." She pointed out.

Yeah, but I don't feel drunk. I just feel sleepy or tipsy...something like that.

"But I can still drive. I'm not that drunk."

"Yes, but the police can tell. Since, I can tell just by looking at you." She spoke as I closed my eyes and sat beside her.

"See? I told you to not drink much." I heard her chuckle when I placed my head on her shoulder. "I'm just sleepy..."

"How about you stay until tomorrow. At least you're sober by then. I'll just take a taxi back in the apartment." Ryujin suggested that made me look at her.

"I'm not letting you go back at the apartment alone. The last time I left you alone, something happened. So no."

"I'm gonna be fine." She said as I scoffed.

"Sure, but no is no." I said as she slapped my arm. "What?" I looked at her face.

"Nothing..."

I removed my head from her shoulders. "You know what? Let's stay for the night."

Ryujin widen her eyes. "Are you hearing yourself? We are at your parents' house."

"Yeah, so what?" I asked while chuckling.

"We're gonna sleep in the same room?"

I looked at her confusion. We are sleeping in the same room back at the apartment. What's the difference?

"Well if one of us sleeps in a different room them we'll blow our own cover." I exclaimed as she sighed.

"Right."

"We even sleep in the same bed in the apartment. Why does it matter now?"

"I don't know. Its just embarassing if we are at your parents house." Ryujin furrowed her eyebrows as I pushed her to lay down on the bed.

"What-"

I lied down beside her and trapped her body with my arms.

"Beomgyu, get your arms off me." She slowly removed my arms off her as I pulled her closer.

"Beomgyu I swear I'm gonna whack your head with your lamp." She said as I let out a chuckle. Why is she so grumpy?

"Nooo..You'll leave if I let go of you." I whined.

"I won't leave." Ryujin said while I slowly removed my arms off her. She jumped off the bed as soon as I let go of her and walked to the door.

I stood up from the bed and put my hands on my waist. "See?"

"Geez, I was kidding. I didn't even grab my purse with me and you assumed I'll leave?" She chuckled as she walked towards the bed. "You're gonna get scolding from your parents if I leave too." Ryujin lied down.

"Tsk. I know so don't leave." I tsked.

"You're so stubborn. Can you just stay there and close your eyes?" I asked and lied down beside her.

"Fine fine. Just get your arms away from me." Ryujin said and turned away from me.

But of course I didn't listen and proceeds to hug her waist snuggling closer to her.

I heard her groan from frustration and tried to remove my arms but I didn't let her and stayed still.

"You're calling me a stubborn when you're as stubborn as I am." Ryujin quietly said. "What did they put in that tequila that you became this annoying?"

I whacked her head lightly. "Can you please stop talking and sleep? My head is throbbing in pain."

"Deserved."

"Hello? I drank your shots. You should be thanking me not bickering with me." I looked at her as she laughed.

"I never told you to drink it." She raised her eyebrows as I went back to close my eyes.

"Alright. I'll let you do this, whatever this is." She said referring to me hugging her. "As my payment for earlier."

"Okay, now go to sleep." I said desperately. Please, I'm so sleepy already.

Author

Karina roamed around the Choi's mansion since she's looking for the two who already left the outside bathroom.

"Where are those two?" She scratched her head and calmly walked upstairs.

Karina already asked his mom and dad and they said that his car is still outside so it means that they haven't left yet.

"Yena!" She called the girl who just went out of the guest room.

"Are you guys staying here?" She asked.

"Oh no. Soobin is asleep there I just checked on him." Yena replied as Karina nodded.

"Anyways, have you seen Beomgyu or Ryujin?"

Yena shook her head. "Aren't you with Ryujin?"

"I was. But Beomgyu came so I left her with him." I explained.

"Check his room. Maybe they're there." Yena pointed at Beomgyu's door.

"Alright. Thanks." She thanked her as Yena walked downstairs and went back to the party.

Karina slowly approached his door. "Beom? Ryujin?" She softly called out but no one answered. She noticed that the door was unlocked so she twisted the door knob and opened it slightly.

"Beom-" The girl quickly shut her mouth when she saw the two sleeping peacefully on the bed. Beomgyu's arms hugging Ryujin from behind while Ryujin was just there...sleeping.

Karina reached her hand out to click the lock on the door so that their sleep wouldn't be disturbed by anyone again and slowly closed the door.

"Why don't they lock doors?" She whispered.

"What's the matter?" A voice behind her said that almost caused her a heart attack.

"Gosh, Soobin. You didn't have to appear out of nowhere like that." Karina held her chest.

"Are they there?" Soobin asked as Karina shushed him.

"Yes. They're sleeping. Now let's go and not disturb their precious sleep." She told him and pulled him away from the door.

"Yena said you're asleep."

"I'm awake now." He replied.

"By the way, I heard you were looking for me. Why?" Soobin spoke as they started walking down the stairs.

"I was just gonna ask you what happened after we left the patio." She asked as he hummed.

"I had to knock some senses on Eunji."

"What?"

"I just told her that I know it wasn't an accident and she just got lucky that you are the only one who saw it." Soobin spoke.

"Okay and what did she say?" Karina stopped him from walking.

"She's still denying it, of course."

"What if I tell you that I really lied?" Karina looked at him. "And it really was an accident."

Soobin stared at her and shook his head. "No. Eunji did it."

"How are you sure about that Soobin?" She slightly raised her voice. "You don't have any proof." She lowered her voice in case someone is around.

"Because I trust what you said." He breathed out.

"You and I both know Eunji, Rin. This is not the first time this is happening." Soobin said sternly as they stared at each other for a moment before he looked away as his eyes caught someone opening the door.

Karina raised her brow and followed his gaze. She frowned as she saw Eunji coming in the house.

"What is this girl doing-" Karina was about to stomp towards her as Soobin stopped her from doing so.

"I'll handle it. Go outside." Soobin told her.

"But-"

"No buts. Just go along."

Karina was hesitant to do what he said but rolled her eyes and went outside.

"What are you doing here?" Soobin approached the girl.

"I'm just looking for Beomgyu. He isn't outside. Is he here?" Eunji asked as Soobin scoffed.

"Get out."

"What?" She raised her brows.

"I said get out. The door is right behind you." He crossed his arms.

"Why do you have to be mean about it? I'm just looking for Beomgyu." Eunji squinted her eyes.

"Well, he is upstairs." Soobin said as Eunji's eyes glimmer and attempted to walk pass him.

"Where do you think you're going?" He said as she halted her steps. "Who said you are welcomed here?"

"I just want to see him. Is that wrong?" She asked.

Soobin laughed and pursed his lips. "Oh, I forgot to mention. He's with his girlfriend."

Eunji clicked her tongue and shook her head. "So?"

"I need you to get out."

"Who are you to order me around? This isn't even your house." Eunji approached him.

"It isn't. But I'm welcomed here. Unlike you." Soobin glared at her as she walked towards the stairs ignoring him.

"Should I call security?" Soobin said while watching her. "Take what Karina said earlier as a warning. I'm gonna back her up if ever that happens since I also know a lot of things." He said with a straight face.

Eunji breathed heavily and faced Soobin. "And I'm gonna tell the Chois. What I mean by that is Beomgyu's parents." He added.

Eunji bit her lower lip and gave Soobin a glare before opening the door to get out of the house.

"You act tough, but I know you're also not ready of everyone knowing the truth."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

147K 4.1K 54
Vincent Chae, CEO of The Chae Foundation and a single father, faces a dire situation. He must marry quickly to retain custody of his beloved children...
77.8K 5K 39
[WATTYS WINNER 2021] ❝I WANT TO BE YOUR OFFSCREEN KISSES TOO.❞ ━ In which Jensen Rhodes wasn't supposed to be famous and Miles Fox wasn't supposed t...
5.1K 496 13
❝ The love that lasts, is a soulmate.❞ A BeomRyu one-shot/imagines compilations. - this might be random. - a pure beomryu one-shot book - just for fu...
1.1M 44K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...