Attraction

Galing kay preachoseok

Jungkook and Taya get on a bumpy ride called a relationship, can he deal? Higit pa

Cast
Warning
He was a gamer boy
Meeting you
I'm nervous
Friends
Case of the ex
Reminder
Movies pt 1
Movies pt 2
Baby its yours
Baby its mine
Carnival
coming over
You're fucking delusional
taking a turn
concerns
unknown number
I can be a better bf than him
Who is Kyun?
Case of the 2nd ex
Don't you want to feel the fire? πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Good days
Leave ya man at home
Plan b
Double up
Act like that
My man
Pull up on you
Risky words
Sucka
Bound
Accidents happen
Revisit.
Selfish, i want you all to myself

duality

1K 58 55
Galing kay preachoseok

This is JK's updated look

The more Taya stared at Jungkook the more she realized that she needed to hang out with Rachelle more. No offense to him or anything but she tended to notice that within the past couple of weeks that Jungkook had stayed over, the more she started to act like him.

Since they've been more comfortable with each other, Taya's house became his second home. Yeah she didn't mind but she is starting to when she took notice that she's starting to act like him. Before she used barely eat even once a day but now she eats a fuck ton because Jungkook would throw a fit if she didn't eat enough, using his pout and bunny eyes to get her to eat more than what she was capable.

So now not only was she gaining weight, now all they do is play video games or go to work. Which now that he has been staying over more, her closet had tons of his clothing. Taya decided now that he seems to practically live with her, she deemed that she could wear whatever she wanted of his no matter his complaints.

At first she didn't know of this, that she reminded everyone heavily of her boyfriend. She was surely reminded when they both went over to his house to hang out with his friends for the first time. Literally as soon as she had gotten there, Jimin pointed out that she was dressed like Jungkook which Jungkook just laughed it off. But when they were all settled into the living room, a movie playing on the TV while they all ate some noodles, Jimin once again pointed them out saying that they would make the same action at the same time.

Taya was in it deep.

And now that Rachelle tells her that she spends too much time with Jungkook, Taya was rethinking her whole life.

She didn't think that she spent that much time with Jungkook.

But according to everyone else... she did.

"Jungkook." Taya pats his shoulder, his head was lying in her lap as he played a video game on her TV.

"Hm." He hums as an answer.

"Do you think we hang out too much?" she asks him while going to play with his hair that was now cut short since he was complaining about it being in his face for days. Even no matter how much she begged for him not to since she loved it so much. Also as a new addition to his style, the man got a eyebrow piercing and Taya has been in love ever since.

"Uhm," he pauses, focus on the game as he does different tasks before continuing, "No, I don't think so."

Both of them reach for the bag of cheeto's at the same time causing Taya to squint her eyes at him.

Jungkook paused with a grin slowly rising on his face, "Okay, maybe we do."

Taya sighs as she thumbs his cheek, "They just mad that we actually like each other."

"Mad as fuck." Jungkook says causing his girlfriend to smile.

"Oh yeah, Rachelle called me. I'm supposed to hang out with her tonight."

This has Jungkook's full attention, he quickly paused his game before sitting up with that face that he always does.

"What? We're supposed to hang out." he pulls the smaller girl in by wrapping his arms around her waist as if she was trying to leave right now. Taya lets out a giggle when he shoves her so they're both now lying down.

"I know but I haven't went out with my bestie in awhile. I really want to."

Jungkook doesn't budge. Instead he starts to whine into her neck.

"Nooo, I'm your bestie. I'm the only bestie you need."

No but for real, Taya hasn't seen her bestfriend in awhile and she really missed her. She felt kind of useless just sitting in the house all day, sometimes she needed to be out and about or else she'll start to go crazy. Jungkook was clearly the opposite as he seemed perfectly okay with being inside all day.

"Boy shut up, you need to start hanging out with your friends too. I seen them messaging your phone."

Jungkook just groans, not caring too much about his own friends.

He replies with his head down, "I already live with them now I gotta hang out with them?"

With a exaggerated groan Jungkook shoves his head between Taya's breasts as he starts to playfully rub his face between them. Taya tries to shove him away but he stays in his spot without much struggle, completely ignoring her.

"They're your friends, They probably think you pussy whipped or something."

Tossing his head back he replies with a smirk, "I'm not pussy whipped, I whips the pussy."

Taya laughs loudly, the only reason he knows of that line was because she forced him to watch all of the 'Friday's' in one sitting so now he thinks he's a comedian.

"Nigga! You don't even get pussy, no cap."

"Yeah yeah... I will though." he argues but she wasn't listening because she was too busy laughing in his face. Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"Stop the cap." Taya laughs even harder, she loved fucking with him because sometimes he can get a little riled up if he doesn't get the last word. What finally shuts her up is when Jungkook randomly placed his hand onto her neck before snatching her up, it seemed like all the air got knocked out of her as she suddenly struggles to breathe but for some reason she likes it.

The way Jungkook stared down at her with a serious expression, his eyebrows furrowed as he pulls her closer to his face. Casually, Jungkook lets his eye travel down her face and to where he held her, watching the way she held onto his hand that restricted her from breathing just a little.

"So now you wanna be quiet?" He wonders aloud, tone of his voice a bit darker. Taya stares at him making no noise as she let him talk his shit, honestly wondering how far he would take it.

Jungkook chuckles at her silence.

"You're so cute." he goes to kiss her lips, "But like I said.... I will."

...

"Girl I told you, Y'all spend too much time together." Rachelle explains while pointing at her, Taya looks down at her outfit to see herself sporting Jungkook's sweater. "You even wearing his clothes."

Taya gives her a faux dirty look with fake suspicion, "How you know this his sweatshirt?"

Rachelle simply rolls her eyes before replying, "I seen him wearing it on snap, duh."

"Oh, puh-lease. Y'all really just mad we like each other."

Her best friend was quick to tsk at her before tossing her locs over her shoulder, "Y'all crazy asses? Nah, we good over here baby."

Taya gasps at her accusation.

"We aren't crazy."

"Now you just lyin to yourself." Rachelle starts to run her hand through the racks, stopping on some cute low rise jeans that had some gold trimming.

"Enough about me though, How have you and your 'little boo thang' Ryan been?" Taya asks, wanting the attention off of her but Rachelle looks at her in confusion, Putting a stop to her shopping.

"Huh?"

Taya tilts her head, "What you mean 'huh'? Ryan, remember?"

At first Rachelle stays silent as she starts to rack through her brain, it seemed like she was short circuiting and her brain was frying but within another second she had a lightbulb moment, her cheeks started to warm up at the question.

"Oh! Brian! Yeah we good."

Whoops, she didn't mean to get his name wrong but oh well. Rachelle didn't seem too phased by the mishap. Taya wanted to know more.

"Are y'all serious or..." she trails off causing her best friend to smile to herself as she continues looking for clothes.

"I'd like to think so, I mean he be staying with me sometimes." she explains, Taya nods in understanding as she starts to look for clothes too, spotting a cute tube top in the mix.

"Alright, I see you mama. Hopefully he treats you right because I'm gon have to knock him on his ass if he try anything." Taya says as a matter a fact, Rachelle eyes her after hearing her.

"See I just know you beat niggas." She laughs, "Poor Kookie."

But Rachelle doesn't miss the awkward silence that follows causing her to gasp in realization, Rachelle smacks her shoulder.

"No way! Little Kookie got yo ass handled, Huh?"

"Aye bruh, that isn't true." she says weakly knowing that she wasn't going to win this.

Rachelle just laughs, "Big dog ain't so big now, huh?" She continues to tease.

"Man shut your ass up."

...

another filler yall, sorryy

I just wanted JK to get his tattoos and piercings before the story progresses

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

6.8K 332 19
"You are in for a ride." "Why ?" "I love you." A snap of real life situations in the life of boxer Jungkook and his lover Y/n.
2K 90 40
On a good note, we begin with a wedding of true love. Though, our main couple is struggling to navigate exactly what it is that they have to celebrat...
21.8K 1.3K 27
"you say it's because of my age, girl, but age ain't nothing but a number" * a story of which a mother of two finds herself entangled with her son's...
331 0 25
He moved to America and ends up meeting a girl that had a special and badass personality they worked together on beating bad guys but as they get to...