A Sailor Moon Fanfiction: The...

Από Dragomaster312

Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family. A sailor moon fanfic with a special twist in it. I do not... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159

Chapter 50

265 9 0
Από Dragomaster312

In the town of Juuban, at the Tsukino Residence, a scream came from inside the house.

"Oh, no! I'm late for school! I'll see you later!"

Then, Usagi raced out of the house, her mouth filled with a slice of toast, as she ran down the sidewalk. Then, being the clumsy girl she was, she tripped over a crack and fell flat on her face causing her to cry.

"That seriously hurt!" she wailed.

Usagi's little brother Shingo then came out from the house's front gate carrying a bookbag in his hands.

"Hey, Crybaby Usagi! You forgot your bookbag again!" he called. "So why don't you stop crying and come and get it!"

Usagi, feeling insulted, immediately stopped crying and raced back to Shingo. "What'd you say, Shingo?!" she snapped, pulling back her sleeve.

"Listen, I'm not your bookbag babysitter, so why don't you stop being such a klutz?" teased Shingo as he ran away, sticking his tongue at her.

Usagi stuck out her tongue back but quickly remembered. "I don't have time for this! I have to get going!" she cried. "Otherwise, Mr. Haruna will reap me a new one!"

And with that, Usagi raced away. Not too far away, Luna and Artemis were sitting on the roof of the house, the two cats having to have seen everything.

"Good grief. Still the same old, Usagi," chuckled Luna. "It's hard to imagine that it's been two months since she and the others lost their memories of being Guardians."

"Yup. All of them are back of being ordinary people again," agreed Artemis, as he gazed up to the sky. Then he blushed as a mischievous grin crept up to his face, and he went to nuzzle Luna on the cheek. "But you know, Luna, I think you and I should settle down, you know, have kids and stuff," he went on in a sultry voice, trying to be flirty.

Luna was appalled. "What the heck do you think you're saying, you pervert!"

She then raked the white cat square in the face with her claws, making the white cat yowl in agony.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

At Juuban Middle School, Usagi had to stand in the hallway while balancing a bucket of water on top of her forehead. As a result, she felt miserable and was once again in tears. At that moment, Ami came out from a different classroom a few doors down. She was walking down the hallway when she saw Usagi. Seeing Usagi in her sorry state, she kindly took out a handkerchief and wiped her tears, causing the blonde to look up in surprise.

"They made you stand outside again?" Ami asked with sympathy. "You poor girl."

"Hey, you're the genius from Class 5, Ami, right?" Usagi whimpered, feeling touched. "That heartless Haruna could learn a thing or two about kindness. Especially from someone as thoughtful as you."

At that moment, the door suddenly opened, and Ms. Haruna stood there, who had heard everything and was very cross.

"And who do you think you're calling heartless?!" she snapped.

Usagi, not wanting to anger Ms. Haruna any more than she already did, said nothing more. Ms. Haruna then looked at Ami.

"You're Ami Mizuno from Class 5 a couple of doors down, isn't that right?" she asked.

Ami nodded in response. "Yes, Ma'am."

"I should warn you that nothing good will come out of hanging around with Miss Tsukino," Ms. Haruna said. "This girl is nothing but trouble."

Now Usagi was cross. "Hey! Is it okay for a teacher to be saying such things?!" she snapped. "You're gonna damage my self-esteem here!"

Then there was trouble. Usagi was so cross that she lost her balance with the pail on top of her head. Before she could stop it from happening, it fell right off, splashing water all over Ms. Haruna. The woman was now completely soaked from head to toe. Ami, Usagi, and the other students from inside the classroom were frozen with horror as Ms. Haruna's anger had reached the breaking point.

"MS. TSUKINO!" she shrieked.

All Usagi could do was bow in repentance. "S-Sorry, Ms. Haruna," she spoke meekly.

Harusuke, from inside the classroom, could only shake his head as he pinched his nose. "That's Usagi for you," he groaned. "Whenever she gets in trouble, she always finds a way to make it worse."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

That night, everyone in Juuban was fast asleep. Usagi was sleeping peacefully in her bed as Luna slept next to her. The two were sleeping peacefully, but their sleep would soon be interrupted. At that moment, a brilliant flash of light shone through the window, followed by a loud crash that shook the entire neighborhood. Usagi and Luna both woke up with a start.

"What the heck was that?!" cried Usagi. "An Earthquake?!"

Luna wasn't very sure, but she knew one thing. It couldn't have been a good thing.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

In the middle of Downtown Juuban, just in a vacant parking lot, there was an enormous crater, and in the middle of it was a giant meteor. It was huge and green in appearance and looked like the seed of a tree. However, it was very much alive, pulsing and squirming like flesh. Then it began to float, going high into the air, looking around for a place to nest. Then it saw an apartment complex not too far away from it. It immediately flew over to the building and went from room to room until it came across an empty room. After making sure that no one was there, it went inside, finding its place to call home.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Back at the crater, a large crowd of people had formed around it, wondering what could have possibly fallen from the sky to cause something like it. Usagi and Harusuke were also there, not believing their eyes.

"Check it out, Harusuke! That thing is huge!" gasped Usagi.

"No, kidding," agreed Harusuke. "I wonder what could have caused a crater this big?"

Then Ami came up beside them. "Usagi. Harusuke. Good evening," she greeted.

"Well, what do you know. Even a girl genius like you is curious about stuff like this, Ami," smiled Usagi. "And here I thought you'd-"

Then Usagi was interrupted by someone bumping into her causing her to stumble forward. She was just about to yell at the person that shoved her, but then she stopped. Standing behind her was none other than Makoto, who had just arrived.

"Sorry about that," apologized Makoto. "Someone behind me was pushing."

"I know you," gulped Usagi. "You're that giant girl who just transferred to our school, right?"

Makoto's eyes narrowed. "You don't need to call me a giant," she huffed.

"Usagi, don't be rude to Makoto," Harusuke said. Then he spoke politely to the ponytailed brunette. "I apologize if my sister was rude. She always has a habit of saying things without thinking."

"Hey! You make it seem like I'm stupid or something!" snapped Usagi. "I thought you were my brother!"

Then Usagi stopped, a strange, funny feeling going through her mind. A sense of deja vu.

"That's funny. The way we're together like this feels familiar," she thought to herself. "I wonder why that is?"

Then as she looked down to the ground in thought, a piece of paper caught her eye. However, it wasn't just a paper; it was an advertisement to a local candy store that read in big letters: "WOW! ALL CANDIES ARE 80% OFF!". Usagi immediately picked it up, her eyes sparkling with excitement while drooling with hunger.

"No way! All candy is eighty percent off?!" Usagi gasped in delight. "Sounds like my kind of place!"

"Seriously? Here we are standing in front of a crater where a meteor once fell and mysteriously disappeared, and all you can think about is food?" sighed Harusuke. "Honestly, Usagi. How are you, my sister again?"

"If all you ever eat are sweets, you'll turn your body into a bun too," said a voice.

Usagi's smile then changed to an annoyed frown. "I know that obnoxious voice," she growled.

And sure enough, as she and Harusuke turned around, there stood Mamoru wearing his usual condescending smile.

"How's it going, Bun-Head? Harusuke," Mamoru greeted.

Usagi then stomped up to him. "I had a feeling it was you. You're the only one who calls me that!" she huffed crossly. "You need to quit calling me "Bun-Head" all the time!"

"Why should I?" teased Mamoru chuckling. "Besides, the thought of a Bun-head turning into a Bun-body is almost too much for me to take."

"Oh, yeah? Well, you're a butt-head," Usagi shot back. "Besides, what do you care?"

"I don't. It's just truth," countered Mamoru. "And really? A butt-head? That's just pathetic."

Usagi was now very cross and raring to give Mamoru a piece of her mind, but Harusuke came up behind her and held her using a Nelson lock.

"Usagi, calm down, would you?" he said. "You know he's trying to get a rise out of you when he calls you that."

"I don't care! Him calling me Bun-head is so irritating!" Usagi growled.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Two beings now sat on the balcony looking at the city below them at the vacant apartment, one female and a male.

The girl had light green skin with pointed ears like an elf's, pink eyes, long bright pink hair with some blue in it, wore blue lipstick, a bodysuit that was dark red with some gold lines that looked like a vine snaking around half her abdominal region and left leg, a purple vest with yellow designs, and heeled boots.

The male was similar to the female, with some distinct differences. His hair was blue with some pink highlights, his eyes were a dark blue, as was his bodysuit, his vest was green, and he also wore boots. He also was holding a strange white flute with green vine-like designs that snaked all around it with a few redbuds here and there.

"This planet is simply overflowing with excellent sources of energy," said the male.

"It was definitely worth the effort to come here," said the female. "Even though it was a rather arduous journey."

The boy looked at the girl. "Is something on your mind, An?" he asked.

"Isn't it obvious, Ail?" the girl spoke with a flirtatious smile. "You are, of course. What about you?"

"Most of my thoughts involve you," Ail said as he looked at her back. "Words alone cannot describe how beautiful you are to me."

"Do you mean it?" asked An, her cheeks flushing pink a little.

Ail then held his flute about to play. "It is said that the legendary hero, Perseus fell in love with the lovely Andromeda," said Ail. "And he risked his life battling many monsters to protect her. And so, I wish to be just like Perseus and will model myself to be like him."

He then put his flute to his lips and began to play a sweet and beautiful melody that seemed to echo through the night. Feeling entranced by his song, An rested her head on her beloved shoulder as he continued to play.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The next day, at Juuban Middle, two new students had arrived, and to celebrate, Ms. Haruna had the entire school gather around outside of the school to introduce them. The first student was a young girl with shoulder-length red hair, fair skin, and brown eyes. The second was a male with short orange hair and indigo eyes with the same skin tone.

"Everyone, I would like to introduce two of our new transfer students, Seijuro and Natsumi Ginga," said Ms. Haruna. "Seijuro is not only Natsumi's elder brother, but he's in his third year, and Natsumi is going to be a second year. So please be nice to them and make sure that they're welcome."

The students all gasped in amazement and wonder at the two new students. Usagi and Naru were especially looking toward Seijuro, their eyes practically hearts and on the brink of swooning.

"He's so handsome!" gushed Usagi.

"And he's got a great name too!" squealed Naru.

"You've got to be kidding me," scoffed Umino, clearly unimpressed. "I mean "Seijuro Ginga"? Sounds like a made-up name if you ask me."

Usagi and Naru then glared at Umino. "It is not made-up!" the two snapped. "It's a perfect name!"

Umino was startled and said nothing more. Then Harusuke placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Just don't say anything, Umino," he said, shaking his head. "Once Usagi falls in love with a guy, there's no stopping her, no matter what we think otherwise."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The classroom was abuzz with chatter as An was now sitting in Ms. Haruna's class as a new classmate. Everyone was huddled around her, asking her many questions about her life before coming here.

"So, Natsumi, you came back after studying overseas?" asked Umino.

"Si," replied Natsumi.

The class then gasped in amazement.

"Wow! That's amazing!" said Naru excitedly. "I didn't know you spoke Spanish."

"She's multi-lingual!" squealed Usagi. "Say something else in Spanish for us!"

An smiled as she complied. "Blah blah blah, blah blah blah," she said.

There was a long and awkward silence as everyone stared dumbly at An.

"I may not be as brilliant as Ami and have no idea what Spanish is," said Harusuke. "But even I know that was the furthest thing from Spanish."

"Yeah... she's kinda weird," agreed Naru.

Then, a sweet melody of a flute came from outside the classroom, catching everyone's attention. Everyone felt curious about the song and where it was coming from, but they slowly became absorbed in the music as they listened. Then, feeling a bit curious, everyone went outside of the classroom to see, and sure enough, Seijuro was standing in the hall playing his flute while being surrounded by lots of girls who were swooning at the sound he was playing.

"So beautiful," sighed Usagi.

"Yeah, so mesmerizing," agreed Naru.

Even Harusuke had to agree that the sound was pleasant. "He's quite the flute player," he said. "I wonder where he learned to play so well?"

An, however, was cross as she glared at Ail jealously. "So, that bad habit of his is starting up again," she thought.

Umino was feeling a bit jealous, too, so much so that he took out a flute of his own.

"Oh, yeah? If you think that's cool, then check this out!" he spoke. "Naru, this one's for you!"

He was just about to start playing when Naru snatched the flute from his hands and whacked him on the head with it, sending him to the floor.

"That's enough of that, Umino," she snapped. "So do me a favor and pipe down, will you?"

"Yesh. And I thought Usagi was harsh," Harusuke thought. "Then again, I tried to warn him."

Seijuro then stopped as he looked towards Usagi, Naru, and Harusuke. His eyes were wide, and they seemed to sparkle as if he fell in love at first sight. He then started walking towards them.

"I found her," he murmured. "At long last, I finally found my Andromeda!

Thinking that Seijuro was talking about Naru, Umino stepped in between them, shielding her.

"Don't worry, Naru! I'll protect you!" he spoke bravely.

Naru scowled at Umino about to whack him again, but Seijuro didn't walk up to Naru. He went up to Usagi instead.

"Please, allow me the honor of playing a song that comes straight from my heart," Seijuro spoke in a sexy voice. "Galaxy Fantasie Impromptu number five, The Miracle of Lovely Andromeda."

"I don't believe it! He's talking about me!" squealed Usagi in her thoughts.

Harusuke then stepped in between Usagi and Seijuro.

"Now hold on, Lover Boy," he spoke firmly. "If you're going to try and flirt with my sister, try not to do it in front of me. Otherwise, you're going to be raising a lot of red flags if you catch my drift."

"Hey, take it easy, Harusuke!" complained Usagi. "You don't have to be so overprotective!"

Seijuro looked at Harusuke and frowned, his eyes narrowing in a glare, but Harusuke refused to back down, glaring at him back. But then, Seijuro looked up behind the three and froze. Natsumi stood behind them, glaring daggers straight at him, appearing ready to explode in anger and jealousy.

"Excuse me, Brother," Natsumi spoke in a calm voice. "Just were you doing just now?"

"Oh, uh, nothing," responded Seijuro, as he immediately turned on his heel and walked away.

Natsumi then walked away too, but not before giving a sideways glare at Usagi as she did. Usagi and the others were a little puzzled.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A short while later, after school, Seijuro and Natsumi were walking home, a tad bit annoyed with each other.

"You really should refrain from acting the way you did today when we're at school," scolded Seijuro.

"You should be telling yourself that," Natsumi said coldly.

"I understand your frustrations," continued Seijuro. "But remember, they must believe we're brother and sister."

"Fine, but that doesn't mean you have to keep eying other girls, Ail," Natsumi spoke huffily.

"Come on, An. You know that I love you," said Seijuro. "There's no way that I could care for a woman like I do for you."

But Natsumi, or rather An, turned away, appearing not to believe Seijuro/Ail. Then at that moment, someone ran past her looking to be in a great hurry. That person was Harusuke.

"Man! I can't believe Usagi's sent me to get those stupid buns for her while she's in detention!" he complained. "I swear she owes me big time for this!"

As Harusuke ran by, An felt her heart skip a beat, and her cheeks flushed a bright pink, immediately smitten with the boy.

"Those blue eyes... That blonde hair..." she thought. "He's perfect. My ideal mate!"

She was just about to go to the boy to talk to him, but then suddenly, An felt a powerful wave of weakness wrack her body. Her vision began to grow blurry, and she staggered, almost falling. She leaned against the lampost for support, but she couldn't remain standing for very long, and she felt that she couldn't breathe. Ail immediately rushed over to her.

"An! Are you alright?!" he cried. "Talk to me!"

"E-Energy," An spoke weakly. "I need energy."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Later that night, at the Tsukino house, Usagi talked to Naru on the phone while Luna tried her best to ignore their idle girl chat.

"Did you see the way that Seijuro looked at you?!" gushed Naru from the other end. "It was love at first sight!"

"I know, right?!" giggled Usagi. "Isn't it great?! Sometimes it can be a curse to be this cute and charming. That Seijuro has great taste!"

"Good grief. Usagi's bad habits are starting up again as usual," she thought. "But... what's this strange uneasiness I feel?"

Then, as Usagi continued to talk, a couple of knocks came from the door and a complaining voice belonging to Harusuke.

"Hey! Would you mind keeping it down in there, Usagi?!" he yelled. "Some of us are trying to study and go to bed here!"

"Sorry, Harusuke!" apologized Usagi, feeling a bit sheepish.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

In the apartments, the vacant room now had furniture, a bookcase, and many other things, all having vibrant colors of red, purple, and blue. However, there was a hidden secret in this room. Just in the back of the room, an automatic door led to a different dimension thanks to Ail, and An's powers. Inside that dimension, a giant alien-like tree stood. It was bigger than your average tree, which rested on a rock of sorts, its roots wrapping all around it. Its branches were green and had no leaves, which moved around like snakes, but its top was like a mushroom colored blue and glowing red underneath.

Sitting on one of the branches was Ail playing his flute, and on another was An, who was unconscious. As Ail continued to play, another branch sprouted forth from the tree, taking the shape of a bulb at the end. It opened up, and a drop of sap fell out from it and dropped on An's forehead. The girl was suddenly enveloped in bright white light as energy surged through her body. Then the glow died down, and An woke up now rejuvenated. Simultaneously, the branches surrounding the tree all began to droop and wither, growing a bit brown.

"What's happening?" asked An worriedly.

"It's running low on the life energy we need to survive," explained Ail.

"Is that so?" said An. "Fortunately, this planet is filled with life energy. The life energy in humans is particularly new and fresh."

"We've roamed the galaxy searching for a new peaceful place to live," smiled Ail. "I feel this place will be our paradise." Then, Ail held up some cards made from crystal from his hand. "An, I want you to choose a Cardian suitable for our mission. After all, your ability to see the future is the best in the universe."

An then pointed to a card somewhere in the middle, making it float into the air just over their heads. Then the card revealed an image of a strange female being with a red flower for a hand.

"Flowers are lovely and short-lived, but their life force is strong," said Ail.

"Yes, but they won't be enough to satisfy us," said An. "However, human beings, young girls who are in love, possess powerful energy."

"What a waste," said Ail, a bit surprised. "Won't boys work too?"

An gave Ail a slight glare which made him concede immediately.

"Alright. I understand," said Ail. "We'll do as you say." He then looked up at the card floating just in front of it. "Appear before me, Cardian! I now summon you, Vampir!"

He then began to play on his flute again as the card that An picked began to glow shrouded in light. Then the card suddenly morphed and changed its shape into a strange humanoid monster. It appeared to be feminine, wore nothing but a furry miniskirt dress that was green, had pink skin, and its right hand was a red flower of some sort. Its evil eyes glowed green as it let out a hiss, signaling it was hungry. Hungry for Energy.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Meanwhile, in Juuban, Luna and Artemis met up on a building to discuss the incident with the crater.

"So, Luna, any new leads about that crater we saw the other day?" asked Artemis.

"Nothing so far. I tried finding any clues, but I didn't find anything," replied Luna. "But this much I know, just remembering that crater's giving me a terrible feeling. I've been bad vibes ever since we saw it the other day, and I'm not even a priestess like Rei."

"We'll just have to make sure we stay on our toes," said Artemis. "We'll never know what kind of freaky horrors that could be lurking around."

The two cats heard a scream with horror and terror at that moment. Sensing that there was trouble, the two immediately took off, running as fast as their paws could carry them. They soon came to an alley and came across a startling sight. A young woman was lying on the ground, her face sunken and thin and looked so weak that she was going to keel over.

"What happened to her?!" gasped Artemis.

"She's been drained of her energy!" Luna cried. "Those feelings I had were right on the mark!"

"Then, if that's the case, should we restore everyone's memories and bring them back?" asked Artemis.

"Out of the question!" Luna spoke firmly. "They're finally living as ordinary people! We can't do that to them!"

Artemis then sighed, knowing Luna was right. "Then I guess we have no choice but to handle it ourselves," he said.

At that moment, the two heard another scream. Knowing that it was another victim, the two raced away, hoping that they wouldn't be too late.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Vampir had just finished draining the energy of another helpless girl. When she had her fill, she let the girl go letting her fall helplessly to the ground. Then, another girl opened it from a window above her, just hearing the scream and wondering what it was. That girl was Naru, who was still on the phone with Usagi. Vampir looked at Naru, and her eyes flashed a predatory gleam having to have found her next target. Naru gasped in horror, going stiff as a statue unable to move, as Vampir flew up the window just in front of her.

"Naru? What is it?!" Usagi asked from the phone. "What's going on over there?!"

"Please. Help me," Naru whispered to the phone.

Vampir then aimed with her flower, and two tendrils shot out from it, one wrapping around Naru's neck and the other around her chest, pinning her arms. Vampir shrieked in delight as it drained Naru's energy making the girl cry out in agony. Artemis and Luna jumped through the open window coming to the rescue just then. The two were surprised to see Vampire not seeing anything like her.

"A monster?!" gasped Artemis.

"Sure seems like it," said Luna. "Though I've never seen anything like it before. And also, Naru sure does tend to get her energy drained a lot."

"This isn't the time to be impressed, Luna!" scolded Artemis. "We have to save her!"

Artemis then pounced at Vampir; his claws extended, and his teeth bared, but Vampir swung her arm, forcing him to dodge, landing a few away on the floor. Artemis then pounced again. This time, Vampir swatted him away, knocking him to the floor. Luna, now feeling angry, attacked her too, but Vampir countered using her tendrils in an attempt to drain her energy. Luckily, Artemis pushed Luna out of the making the tendrils miss her. As they struggled to catch their breath, Vampir closed in on them; her flower aimed directly for them.

"Damn it, this isn't good," groaned Artemis. "We're no match for her!"

At that moment, the felines heard voices, two of which were familiar.

"Naru, where are you?!"

"What's going on, you two?!"

"We think that Naru might be in trouble!"

Then the door to Naru's room swung open, and there standing in the doorway was Usagi, Harusuke, and Naru's mother, Mayumi. When the three of them saw Vampir, they immediately gawked at the monster in surprise as well as fear.

"What the heck is that thing?!" cried Harusuke.

"It's a monster!" shrieked Usagi. "If this is a nightmare, someone, please wake me up!"

On the other hand, Mayumi was so frightened that she fainted falling onto the floor. As for Vampir, she hungrily licked her lips, happy that she now had two more victims. Usagi was trembling in fear, as was Harusuke.

"Run, you two!" cried Luna. "Usagi! Harusuke! You both need to get out of here!"

"What the-! Why is Luna talking?!" cried Usagi. "This is getting weirder by the minute!"

"You're telling me!" agreed Harusuke. "First, there's a crazy monster, and now Luna can talk?! Whatever next?"

Then Usagi had a thought, and what she had in mind made her smirk. "I got it! Since this is a dream, I can do whatever I want," she said victoriously. "Therefore, I can make myself the strongest girl in the world!"

Luna, Artemis, and Harusuke all stared dumbly at Usagi as the ordango blonde stood bravely before Vampire, assuming a particular pose she used to do.

"Alright, listen up, you monster!" Usagi spoke. "Stop bulling Naru, or else I'll punish you!" She then felt puzzled, once again feeling a sense of deja vu. "Wait a second. "I'll punish you"? Why does that phrase sound so familiar?"

Vampir seeing Usagi was open, made her tendrils shoot forward and wrapped them around her waist and her neck. Luna tried to intervene, but Vampir swatted her away as she began to drain Usagi's energy. Seeing that her sister was in danger, Harusuke looked around, trying to find something he could use to get Vampir to let go. Then he saw it; a chair with a doll sitting on it just behind the door. Harusuke grabbed the chair and pointed at Vampir, preparing to hit her with it.

"Let go of my sister!" he yelled. "Otherwise, I'm gonna scorch you!" Then he realized what he said, which made him puzzled. "Hold on. Why would I say something that? And what's this sense of deja vu?"

Vampir swatted the chair away from the boy, and while letting go of Usagi's waist with one tendril, she then wrapped the tendril around Harusuke's neck, squeezing as she began draining his energy too. Both of the teens struggled as they tried to get free, but the tendrils held them tightly. Then, Artemis leaped back into the fray, jumping onto Vampir's shoulder and scratching her face furiously. Vampir shrieked in pain, instinctively letting go of Usagi and Harusuke; her attention also focused on Artemis.

"What's the matter? Can't catch me?" mocked Artemis, shaking his tail. "Come and get me!"

Vampir hissed in fury as Artemis jumped out of the window, the monster following in hot pursuit. Luna, wracked with worry, was now in a difficult situation.

"What should I do?" she thought to herself. "If I don't do something quick, Artemis and a lot of other innocent people will be in danger!"

The black feline then realized what she had to do. She knew she would be going against the wishes of Usagi and the others, but she knew that there was no other choice. She then faced the Tsukino siblings, her crescent moon mark glowing.

"I'm so sorry, you two, but there's no other choice," said Luna. "Usagi. Harusuke. Become Sailor Moon and Solaris again!"

From her forehead, two bright beams of light shot forth and shone right in the middle of Harusuke's and Usagi's foreheads. At that moment, memories began to flood their minds. Memories of them being with their friends, being Guardians, and most of all, the battle with Queen Beryl. The heartache, the pain, the horror of death, every single bit of it came flashing back to them. The two at first resisted feeling overwhelmed and wanting it to stop, but in an instant, those doubts faded as their memories then returned.

"Harusuke? Usagi? Can you two hear me?" Luna asked tentatively.

Harusuke and Usagi both looked at Luna, and the two of them smiled, happy to see their friend.

"Yeah. We read you loud and clear, Luna," said Harusuke.

"It's been a while since we've last talked, hasn't it, Luna?" Usagi spoke softly.

Luna's eyes sparkled as her face brimmed with joy. "Both of you are back!" she cried happily. "Your memories are back!" Then she spoke calmly to the two. "Listen, the people of Juuban are in danger once again, so the two of you need to transform, and fast!"

Usagi and Harusuke then stood up, giving each other a firm nod.

"What do you say, Usagi?" Harusuke grinned. "Just like old times?"

"You bet, Bro," smiled Usagi. "Let's go!"

The two of them raised their hands and said their respective transformation phrases.

"MOON PRISM POWER MAKE UP!"

"SOLAR GUARDIAN POWER FLARE UP!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Transformation Sequence: Usagi

Usagi's body shone with rainbow-colored light as she seemed to spin around. Then from her brooch, it flashed pink and pink ribbons shot out, wrapping her upper torso and midsection and became a white leotard with a red bow in the center and a collar that was blue with white stripes. Next, Usagi crosses her arms, and more pink ribbons wrapped around them, turning into long white gloves. The pink ribbon then wraps around Usagi's legs and turns into a pair of red thigh-high boots. Then a blue skirt appears around Usagi's waist with a red bow in the back. Then a tiny gem starts glowing in the middle of Usagi's forehead, and a gold tiara with a red gem, a pair of dangling crescent moon earrings, a red choker with a moon on it appear along with red circular accents in her hair buns. Usagi then strikes her signature pose as the moon shines behind her in the background.

Transformation sequence: Harusuke.

Harusuke's bracelet begins to glow as Harusuke holds it into the air. Next, the symbol of the sun starts to shine on Harusuke's head as golden yellow and silver light envelop his body. First, the sun appears above him, shining its light upon him. Then, while Harusuke bathed in its light, a silver jumpsuit with gold lines on his hips materializes around his body. After that, the light shone on his legs, and long golden metal boots that went up to his knees appeared on his legs with silver hexagon knee pads. Next, the light shone on his arms, and then golden gauntlets appeared on his hands going up to wrists. Then a yellow symbol of the sun materializes in front of him, and it crashes into his chest, making a golden chest piece of armor appear with silver shoulder guards. Finally, a silver helmet covers his head, exposing his hair and making it stand up with a mouth guard covering his mouth and nose. Finally, Harusuke's eyes open, and he strikes his signature pose the symbol of the sun appears behind him.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Artemis was running as fast as he could, hoping to stall Vampir as much as he could, but Vampir quickly caught up and knocked the white cat to the ground. Before the white cat had a chance to react, Vampir's tendrils shot forth from her flower and coiled around Artemis tightly as she began to drain his energy. Artemis could feel himself growing weaker and weaker as Vampir smirked with triumph, having caught her prey. Then, two pairs of voices came.

"Let him go, you monster!"

Vampir then looked up upon hearing the pair of voices and saw two shadows standing on top of a building from above. The figures revealed to be Sailor Moon and Solaris, then stepped into the light, now back in action.

"We were finally able to go back to being ordinary kids!" said Sailor Moon. "But now you dare to call us back to the battlefield without our consent by attacking our friends?!"

"And not only that, but you also dare to attack young maidens in love so that you could have their energy?!" Solaris spoke. "You're not only inconsiderate, but you're also pure evil!"

"I am the Pretty Guardian who fights for love and justice! I am Sailor Moon!"

"And I'm the knight with the brilliance of the sun and the courage of a warrior who also fights for love and justice. I am Solaris!"

"And now, in the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!"

"And in the name of the Sun with my blinding rays, I'll scorch you!"

Vampir seeing the two heroes, then let go of Artemis and then shot its tendrils at them. Sailor Moon and Solaris jumped out of the way, dodging them going in different directions. Vampir attacked again with her tendrils at the two waiting for one of them to mess up. Then as Sailor Moon jumped out of the way, one of the tendrils finally wrapped around her ankle, causing her to trip and fall. After that, Vampir set to work once again, draining the energy from Sailor Moon.

"No... I'm starting to feel weak again," Sailor Moon weakly cried as she tried to get up.

"No! Sailor Moon!" cried Solaris. "You let her go, you monster!"

He then rushed over to help her holding his hand out and making a sword of light appear in his hand, and with a mighty swing, he cut through the tendrils making Vampir shriek in pain and setting Sailor Moon free.

"Now, Sailor Moon!" he cried. "Let's finish this before she recovers!"

"Right!" said Sailor Moon.

The Moon Guardian then took off her tiara, turning it into a white disc while Solaris clapped his hands together, creating a ball of light, taking aim with his fist.

"MOON TIARA ACTION!"

"SUNSHINE METEOR!"

Sailor Moon then launched her attack, as did Solaris. The two combined into one, creating a golden disc with a white hue on the edges. Vampir looked up in time for the combined attack to pierce her directly through her stomach.

"CLEANSING!" she shrieked as she exploded in a burst of light, now destroyed.

Vampir was no more, and all that remained was the card that gave birth to her. It let out a hiss and some smoke as the image turned black. Sailor Moon and Solaris then gave each other a high-five.

"Yeah! It's great to be back!" Solaris cheered.

"You bet it is!" agreed Sailor Moon. "Although, I'm feeling a bit exhausted now."

Luna then went over to the Artemis, who was battered, weary, but still alive. "Are you okay, Artemis?" she asked.

"Don't worry, I'll survive," said Artemis, grinning weakly. "I've been through worse."

Suddenly, they heard a strange voice.

"So you two are Sailor Moon and Solaris? I had no idea that people like you two were on this planet."

Everyone looked up and saw where the voice came from, a projection of Ail and An.

"Who are you people?!" demanded Sailor Moon.

"I am Ail, one of the many Nomad nobles of the universe," the alien bluenette spoke.

"And I am An," the pinkette said.

"You two were the ones who sent that monster, weren't you?!" Solaris said, glaring.

"Yes, but that was nothing more but our way of saying hello," An giggled with a hint of malice.

"Very true," Ail agreed. "So I'd watch out if I were the two of you."

The two of them then laughed as their projection faded from view.

"Who the heck were those guys?" asked Solaris.

"I don't know," said Luna. "But it looks like those two are-"

Then Luna stopped taking notice of Sailor Moon. The Guardian of the Moon was now looking up at the sky, her eyes brimming with tears.

"S-Sailor Moon? Are you okay?" asked Luna worriedly.

Usagi could only stare up at the moon and the twinkling stars. Solaris then gave a reassuring pat on her shoulder to comfort her, but her eyes never left the sky as a single tear trickled down her cheek.

"Goodbye, ordinary life," she said quietly. "It was fun while it lasted."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1K 17 9
SAILOR MOON MANGA REWRITE IN STORY FORM. (Had to adapt a couple of scenes to fit in the story format. Haruka and Michiru are namelessly mentioned (so...
6.6K 241 15
Usagi Mamoru Sailor Moon in general What's left to say *Each chapters 1000+ words*
69.2K 1.3K 36
hi lovely human beings 💐💐 i plan on just making a bunch of oneshots for different ships (i promise they get better as you move forward) most of the...
37.8K 1.1K 42
Tsukino Usagi transfered to a new school There she met a young man named Chiba Mamoru. But this guy is mysteriously cold for some reason she can't fi...