Lights, Camera, Secrets|| Har...

By spideywrites

One direction...the biggest boy band in world. Constantly in the public's eye. Harry is a member of that boy... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Tweleve
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞🍑
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Ten

91 7 2
By spideywrites

💙Larry💚
(for storyline purposes it's gonna be a slight time skip in the tour so enjoy. :) )

The first 30 shows of the tour were already done and past and the boys had been out of London for about two months now. Zayn was a lot bigger than he was before and fans were starting to raise eyebrows and grow some suspicion. Articles were being published about and some paparazzi pictures were taken of him and Liam in Spain at a restaurant, to do damage control of the whole situation the boy's manager had set up an interview for Zayn to go public about the news.

Harry was now four months and considerably more noticeable but not so much as Zayn, Harry's could be passed off as having a big lunch. In just about two weeks Harry would be finding out the gender of his and Louis baby. "Hello Dr Daniels? Yes uhm I need contact with one your doctors? For the gender of my child" Harry says in the phone as he standing and getting sized for the show tomorrow night "Yes! Uhm- your on tour right? What Country will you be in?" She ask "Australia" he replies.

The conversation continues and she gives Harry the number of her doctor contact down there to schedule an appointment for the gender "I sent an email ahead to let him know" Dr Daniels tells Harry "Thank you so much" Harry says smiling before he hangs up the phone Doctor Daniels stops him. "Before you go Harry i've been seeing videos of your last couple of shows. Your about 16 weeks right? So that means your fetus should be the size of an apple right about now. It's legs should've devolved more now and his or her heart is beating better and pumping more blood" She says to him and Harry smiles "An apple huh..." Harry says.

Doctor Daniels giggles "Yes, please tone it down at bit and be careful. You passed high risk miscarriage stage but other things can still go wrong such as overwork and too much stress etc. Get enough sleep, enough to eat, take your vitamins, and don't do anything more than what you need to do" She says to him sternly. Harry nods "Gotcha Doc, thank you so much. I'll see when I get back" Harry says hanging up the phone.

Harry looks over to Zayn is being fitted for tomorrow's show and dressed for the interview, he is put on a plain white collared shirt, with a red jumper to go over. His pants were altered to better support his stomach, his thickening thighs, and his bum getting larger. Zayns face was much fuller now, his cheeks fatter, and his hips a little wider. His body was full in adjusting to the pregnancy and he was glowing. "Zayn I got in contact with my doctor and I found us one in Australia i'm going to schedule us an appointment okay?" Harry says as the stylist goes to put a muscle shirt on him "Oh no no please, my arms have gotten fatter and I don't wanna show them."

She nodded and pulled off a lose black tee shirts, and some black skinny jeans, this would probably be the last time Harry could wear these for a while, he had put a dark greenish bandanna around his hair to keep it up and out of his face. His hair had gotten longer but not too much longer. Niall, Louis, and Liam had a different dressing room from the two boys and a different hair stylist. "Thank you so much Harry" Zayn gets up with the help of  his stylist "Thanks dear" Zayn says as he waddles over to Harry.

Harry smiles "He's giving you some trouble huh?" Harry says almost laughing, Zayn nods and places his hand on his stomach "Yeah, he's in there kicking up a storm...he does this when we're away from Liam for to long" Zayn says. Harry places his hands on Zayn stomach and feels the baby kicks, a warm smile spreads across his face. Harry was hoping his baby would be this active around this time, so far he hasn't even felt it move yet. Last checkup he went to get, the child was still in the same place that it was the last time.

As the stylist finish putting the last touches on the boys they nod and send them out, Zayn and Harry interlope their arms with each other. It use to take Liam the longest to get ready, but with Harry, Zayn and their whole wardrobe and style team being pregnant it takes a little longer now. Still running right on schedule for the interview, right after this they would be going to the arena hall to practice, and do a sound check. Walking through the long black hallway Harry sees Louis and he smiles.

Louis immediately bashes to Harry and starts rubbing his belly kissing it "How is my little potato" Louis cooes at his stomach "It's the size of an apple now Lou" Louis face lights up and even more attached than before he starts rubbing it and kissing it more. Harry giggles and pushes Louis off a little "Come on goof, we have to get mic up, and ready." Harry says and Louis nods, they hold hands and walk over to the sound team and they start to put microphones on them and their bodies checking the feedback and sound.

The boys flew back to London to do an interview with James Corden for the breaking of the news. Their management company trusted James and that he would keep his mouth shut about the whole Liam being the father situation. They were gonna spin it as Zayn having a secret boyfriend that no one knew about, and they had called it splits. They already had the guy picked out and everything got public appearances and photos of them in Public together, the record label was all ready and push out a story and intercept.

"You are on in two minutes" The backstage hand says. As all the boys were finished It was now James time to make an appearance "Hello everyone and Welcome to the Late Late Show I'm your host James Corden and today I have a special coverage for you" he says smirking. "All of you will be the first to get the inside look on it" the stage hand comes through and grabs Harry and Zayn "Come on, Come on your up-" he gets stopped by Louis and Liam "Hey, Hey woah! Don't grab on him like that" Louis says brushing off the guys hand. The stage hand rolls his eyes listening to James "And Three, Two, One go!"

"Harry, Zayn, Louis, Liam, and Niall everyone!" James says as all five boys come out. The audience claps and you can hear a few gasp when they see Zayn stomach, holding the bottom of it. Harry sits down on the couch first, then Zayn, Louis, Liam and Niall in the order they came out. The boys move around and try to squeeze a little so everyone would have room. But with a pregnant Zayn and Harry their thighs have gotten bigger, along with their hips, and bottom and various other places.

"Little bit of tight fit eh boys?" James says trying to make some laughter the boys laugh "Well you know we've always had trouble the lot of us all fitting on the couch you know never more now with Zayn being pregnant" Niall says in reply to James, James smiles "Yes, now that topic of pregnancy has been brought up Zayn it's brought to mine and worlds attention that you had something special you wanted to announce?" James has set the bait question in motion. Zayn smiles nervously "Yes James, so as some people have already made clues and suspected. Yes I am pregnant, actually I turn out to be one of small percentage of men that can conceive and carry their own children." The audience gasp and a couple of people clap.

"So what your saying is, not only are you in the most famous boy band in the world right now and in history. But your also of rarity being one of the few males who can produce children. What a title Mister Malik huh? Ladies and Gentlemen?? Look at these boys just getting everything" James says joking trying to lighten the mood. The audience laughs "Their number one all over the world and now they have a member who's rare as well. Simon is a genius man" James says shaking his head, the audience laugh and clap and James chuckles at the bluntly sarcastic comment he just made. "Already Lady and gentlemen it's time for a break but when we get back more about baby directon, who's the father, and a quick little game!"

The leaving sound tune goes off and the audience cheers and claps. "And stop!" the crew lead says and then the cameras shut off. "Okay people we got five minutes until we're back, let's get touch ups going, fix the wardrobe and get them hydrated" everyone the crew sprawls out and Zayn fans himself, he was getting hot. "You okay love?" Liam ask and looks over to him placing a sympathetic hand on his shoulder "Yeah just hot is all..." he says as he takes a drink from his water. Louis was up with Harry rubbing the baby and talking to it, like usual Niall was trying to get in on it and Louis was swatting his hand away. Harry groaned and walked away from the both of boys and heading backstage, there he found a table with foods and some drinks for the crew and guests on the show.

Walking up his mouth literally waters, he gets a plate and grabs one of the small sandwiches, He also grabs a few grapes. He didn't wanna get too much because he wanted to be able to go back to the interview once the break was over. As Harry stood there about to take a bite from his sandwich he felt a pair of hands on him.

Harry turned around jumping slightly to see the hands of the head of the crew with his hands on his waist, Harry is shaking a little and has the plate in his hand. He swallows hard and takes a breath "W-what are you doing?" he says stammering over his words. The head of the stage crew smirks drawing in closer to Harry smirking; "I've seen how you been looking at me, checking me out. Asking for it with this sweet body of yours" he says taking his finger and twirling Harry's hair, feeling disgusted "Please, I've done no such thing and I would appreciate if you were to let me go..." Harry says trying to get away from the stage hand. He laughs a little "Relax sweetheart I'm only here to make you feel comfortable" he says leaning in to sniff Harry's hair.

But before he could he felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned around and it was Louis standing right there behind him. He punched him. The stage hand fell to the floor, as he dropped Louis looked down at him and scoffed spiting next to him "You fucking loser scum!" Louis brings Harry into an embrace, he's shaking a little and Louis strokes his hair kissing the top of his head.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here soon enough..." Louis says holding Harry and he's sniffling. The one minute to show time is called and people are looking for the stage head. Harry is crying and Louis has him in a tight hug "If you don't wanna finish this interview then we don't have to, we will leave right now and i'll have them go to take us to get food from somewhere around here" Louis says to Harry in a low whisper tone voice. Harry just nods at Louis words, he was hungry, shaken up, and just didn't wanna be there.

Louis nods and he takes off their mics and things placing them down on the food table. They leave the studio hand and head out of the back door, they weren't supposed to leave, and they would suffer later but Louis needed to get his lover out of there. As the cool breeze hits them Louis looks around. He knew it was dangerous for them to be out like this especially in the street so he looked and hailed a taxi. As it pulls up he smiles and gets in. He lets Harry get in first and he gets in and he tells the driver to take them to the closet restaurant.

Hi here is the next chapter like promised!! I've been seeing people adding this to their library and and voting and it's making me so happy and it's driving me to do better and keep updating and keep on pushing so put up new chapters💘💘

As always don't forget to comment, vote and share. I love you guys sm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 228 16
Harry and Louis have the perfect relationship. They laugh together, cry together, kiss and dance together. They're in heaven. Behind closed doors. I...
11.2K 290 14
Harry was in the biggest boy band in the world. He was also one half of the best (or worst, depends on who you ask) kept secret relationship in the m...
154K 5K 69
"What are you thinking about, Hazza?" "I-" "It's alright baby take your time." "I'm scared to get it wrong." "Get what wrong?" "Me." Or, Louis is...
137K 4.1K 56
Louis and Harry were just bandmates but what will happen after a drunken mishap and an unexpected pregnancy? - male pregnancy don't read if you aren...