What If Sonic was in My Hero...

By SuperScourge161

The long-awaited continuation of my Sonic X MHA crossover story. Sonic and the rest of 1-A have just gotten t... More

Episode 27: Welcome to Training Camp
Episode 28: Training Starts Now
Episode 30: The League of Villains Returns
Episode 31: A Steel Plated Faker
Episode 32: Rescue Mission
Episode 33: Next Stop, the Death Egg
Episode 34: Supersonic Showdown
Episode 35: Move-In Day
Episode 36: The Tornado Takes Flight
Episode 37: Project Shadow
Episode 38: Escape from the City
Episode 39: Shadow of a Doubt
Episode 40: Shut Up Faker!
Episode 41: The Final Countdown
Episode 42: Last Chance
Episode 43: Black Hearted Evil or Brave Hearted Hero?
Episode 44: The Ultimate Lifeform

Episode 29: Countdown to Chaos

2.3K 33 59
By SuperScourge161

LET'S CATCH YOU UP TO SPEED...

"I'm Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog, a student on my path toward becoming a pro hero! Last time my buddies and I started our summer training, pushing our bodies to the absolute limit to great stronger. Everything was going great until the League of Villains decided to show their faces again. Man, do those boneheads ever learn? I'm too fast for any of them!"

Picking up at the events of the last episode, Sonic and Kaminari now stand opposed to Shigaraki, paired up with a new villain, and are ready for battle.

Shigaraki: Hehehehe... we meet again... Sonic the Hedgehog!

Sonic: Well well well, look who it is. Tomato Sauce Shinigami!

Shigaraki: That's Tomura Shigaraki!

Sonic: Yeah, whatever.

Kaminari charges static in his hand, ready to fight.

Kaminari: How the hell did you bozos find this place?

Shigaraki: Oh, we have our methods, boy. Now that we've found you, why don't you tell us where we can find your other bratty friend? That one kid with the explosive temper.

Kaminari: Yeah right, like we'd just tell you where he is! Fat chance, handsy!

The short soldier-looking villain then speaks up.

Mustard: If you come with us quietly Hedgehog, then we promise there won't be any trouble.

Sonic looks at the small villain and does his best not to laugh.

Mustard: Huh?! What? What's so funny?!

Sonic: PFFT HAHAHAHAHA! Sorry, it's just hard to take you seriously! Hahahahaha!!!

Mustard: Why you-?! I'll have you know I am the great villain, Mustard! Member of the League of Villains' Vanguard Action Squad and you'd be wise to respect my power!

Mustard lets out a little gas, as Sonic smirks and pounds his fists into his hands.

Sonic: Well then, Mustard. Lemme ask ya... got any ketchup to go with that?

Sonic dashes away in a matter of seconds, before the Mustard has a chance to attack or gas the forest, shocking the villain. Sonic quickly appears and vanishes before striking him hard and knocking the villain out.

Sonic: Too easy, piece of cake!

Shigaraki: Mustard you buffoon.*sigh* I figured that would happen. It's a good thing we came up with a plan B.

Sonic: Just give it up, you can't take me on your own dude.

Shigaraki: Oh, now whoever said I was all alone? There are more of us scattered throughout this forest, just waiting to run into your fellow classmates... and kill them that is...

Sonic's face becomes more serious as he looks at Shigaraki with anger in his eyes.

Shigaraki: Sure, you could easily defeat me right here and now, but then again... do you really have time? After all... *he reveals a device with a timer counting down on it* You only have a few minutes until this whole place blows up.

Sonic and Kaminari stare at him in shock.

Sonic: BLOWS UP?!

Shigaraki smiles and lets out a menacing chuckle.

Shigaraki: The entire camp has been rigged to blow. There are 15 explosives hidden away on these grounds, but where they are, even I don't know! So, you can either pound me to the ground now or make sure your friends do go kablammo! The choice is yours hero! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

Shigaraki flees the scene as Sonic growls with anger.

Sonic: Shoot! Let's go!

Kaminari: Wait, what're we doing?

Sonic: Head back to camp and let everyone know what's happening! I'm gonna find the bombs!

Kaminari nods and they both go their own ways. Shigaraki is still within earshot and smiles.

Shigaraki: *on his coms* The plan worked. Initiate phase 2, Vanguard Action squad!

Soon, everyone begins to encounter the villains and Nomus. The situation has officially escalated. 

All the while this is going down, Sonic is speeding through the forest as fast as he can, searching for the bombs. On the way he encounters one of the Nomus, acting as guards for the bombs. This Nomu is different from the one he faced before. This one is a bulky red devilish beast with a long tail, massive jaws, and two large horns.

Music Insert:

Sonic: Oh! That's a big one!

The monster sees Sonic coming as it screeches and roars.

Sonic: Time to party! Let's see what you've got, Redbull!

The monster rushes at Sonic with heavy punches and slash attacks, as Sonic dodges out of the way. He keeps running around the Nomu, surrounding the monster in a blue tornado and chipping away at the beast with homing attacks, but its hide is thick enough to tank the hits. The monster then jumps and slams down on the ground, causing it to shake and make Sonic lose his footing.

Sonic: Woah!

The monster sees its opening and manages to knock Sonic away with his tail, whipping him into a nearby tree.

Sonic: Dangit! This guy might be tougher than the last one. 

The monster rushes at Sonic again, who dodges out of the way, and it crashes into the tree, causing it to fall. The monster turns around seeing Sonic behind him as his mouth starts glowing. Sonic is about to rush at him again when the Nomu opens its mouth wide and shoots a huge fireball at the hedgehog.

Sonic: That's new!

Sonic dodges the attack and keeps running, dodging Nomu's fireball attacks. The monster then ignites his mouth and charges it for a while before firing a massive beam of heat. Sonic barely dodges the beam, as it singes one of his quills.  

Sonic: Woah! I don't have time to mess around with this thing! Those bombs could go off any minute!

Sonic attacks the Nomu with more homing attacks and blue tornado attacks, but they don't leave a scratch on the beast. Sonic keeps running and dodging until he breaks hard, kicking up dirt. He closes his eyes and the blue lightning returns, coursing through his body. The world around him begins to slow down. The monster's movements are sluggish as the timer on the bomb slows down. 

Sonic: Let's see how tough you are now!

Without a second thought, Sonic starts attacking the Nomu in a frenzy, striking with fast and powerful homing attacks before kicking him back as the world returns to normal speed. 

The monster takes the attacks and shrieks in pain, as it stares Sonic down. The Nomu begins ignites its mouth and begins charging up another fire attack, bigger than the ones from before. Sonic crouches and starts revving up into a ball, building up more and more lightning and energy until his aura explodes and he takes off. The nomu fires its attack, but Sonic powers through it, hitting the monster hard in the gut and sending it flying into several trees, knocking it out. 

Sonic gets up, looking at the damage the monster caused then looking at the timer, realizing he's got no more time to waste.

Sonic: We're not gonna make it, let's speed up!

Sonic rockets forward even faster, moving so fast to the point where it seems like time itself is completely frozen. He runs throughout the entire campground in seconds and grabs all the bombs. Once he finds them, he runs to the highest point in the area. Sonic runs up a cliff with enough speed to launch himself high into the air, away from everyone else, before throwing the bombs are far away as possible. 

Sonic: You're outta here!

As the time counts down to 0, they explode, far enough away from everyone. Sonic slides back down the cliff before taking a minute to breathe. 

Sonic: *panting* Phew! That was a close one!

Meanwhile, Deku has just had his fight with Muscular (which goes exactly as it does in canon) and defeats the villain, though not unscathed. Deku looks behind him and from where he stands on the cliff he can see the entire camp up in blue flames and an explosion in the sky.

Deku: Oh no! I've gotta warn the others! Huh?

Deku looks over and his hope is restored.

Deku: SONIC!

Sonic looks over to see his friend, extremely beat up.

Sonic: Deku! Glad to see you still kick'n, buddy! Are you okay? Your arms...

Deku: A little beat up, I'll push through, but we have more important things to worry about! The League of Villains is-!

Sonic: They're back, I know. Had a little run-in with Mr. Hand Man earlier.

Deku: Shigaraki's here?!

Sonic: Him, a bunch of his villain buddies, and a whole pack of Nomus. 

Deku: Yeah, they told me the same thing. They knew to attack us in the forest, so they must be trying to pick us out one by one again.

Sonic: That strategy didn't work the last time! Don't those chumps ever learn?

Deku: Still, their timing was pretty good though. We're at a disadvantage since we don't know exactly what they're planning or how they're gonna do it.

Sonic: Handy Mandy over there said something about finding Bakugou. He said they were gonna blow the place, but I already took care of the bombs and Denki ran back to camp for help.

Deku: Blow it up? 

Sonic: Yeah, but no worries. Already took care of the bombs. 

Deku: Unless... they were trying to keep you away from something.

Sonic: Whaddya mean?

Deku: Think about it. Why would he willingly tell you a big part of his plan, knowing you'd be the only one fast enough to stop it?

Sonic: You mean...

Deku: They were stalling you. They wanted to keep you out of the way.

Sonic: Dangit! A trick to stall for time!

Deku: Oh man. This isn't good.

Kota: I'm sorry... this is all my fault. If I hadn't been such a baby and run all the way up here... you would've had a fighting chance.

Deku: Hey, it's okay Kota. It's not your fault.

Sonic: Yeah, don't beat yourself up, kid. Listen, we all make dumb mistakes, that doesn't mean we can't make it better. We're not just gonna give up, we'll find a way to stop this. THAT'S what heroes do. Right, Deku?

Deku: Right!

Suddenly, a voice in their head calls out to them.

Mandalay: *internal* Classes 1-A and 1-B! Can you hear me?

Sonic: Huh? Who's that?

Deku: It's Mandalay! It's her quirk, telepathy!

Mandalay: Kaminari made it back to the camp and altered us, but the situation has escalated. We're under attack from the League of Villains and horde of Nomus. We're short-handed without any other pros here so we're at a disadvantage. As of now, this is a code red emergency; you all have permission to fight back! Use your quirks as much as you can to defend yourselves and your classmates! If you can, run back to the campground. We'll do what we can here for now! Please! Stay safe!

The message has gotten through loud and clear.

Sonic: Looks like everyone else could use our help. Deku, take the kid back and give the Wildcats some backup! I'll catch up with you later!

Deku: What about you? What are you gonna do?

Sonic smirks and gets ready to blast off.

Sonic: I'll do what I'm best at; Kick'n ass fast and puttin' on a show!

Deku smiles with a reassuring look and gives him a thumbs up. Sonic winks before taking off like a rocket back into the forest to provide backup for the others.

Kota: *sniff* Are you sure that guy can handle it?

Deku: Who, Sonic? Definitely! He can handle anything! With him on our side, there's nothing to worry about! *in his head* I know you've got this. Do it to it, Sonic.

While this is happening, Tokoyami, Shoji, and Mineta are running through the woods, trying to reach the camp. Tokoyami is struggling to contain Dark Shadow but he's doing what he can for now.

Shoji: Dangit! The forest is so dark and dense! I can't see a thing!

Mineta: Man, why did we have to do an activity at night? I HATE THE DARK!

Shoji: Tokoyami, how you holding up?

Tokoyami: Rgh. Fine for now. Let's just hurry. I'm not sure how much longer Dark Shadow will hold back.

Dark Shadow: Trying my best!

Just then, they hear something up ahead.

Mineta: W-W-Why are we stopping?

Shoji: Shhh! Did you hear that?

Mineta: Hear what?

Just then, they see something rush by quickly, leaving behind a faint indigo streak.

Tokoyami: Wait, what was that?

The three of them stand still, trying to see and or hear what that was that just sped by them. At that moment, Mineta sees something blue and spiky in the distance.

Mineta: Hey look! It's Sonic! He'll save us! Sonic!

Shoji: Mineta wait!

Mineta, not listening to his friends, runs to the bushes and opens them up to talk to "Sonic". However, to his dismay, he does not find the hedgehog. Before him, he sees 2 menacing glowing red eyes.

Mineta: Huh? Y-Y-You're not S-S-Sonic! Wh-Wh-What are you? W-W-Wait! S-Stay back! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

With the camp under attack and no pros to help, it's up to Sonic once again to save the day. But just who else is out there? What attacked Team Chaotix and will Sonic be able to defeat it?

In the meantime, please be sure to check out my other stories as well as my Instagram, @hypershadic_23, where you can find updates on this story and new Sonic content every day!

Thank you and I'll see you next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 869 15
A boy born with a quirk frowned upon by the heroes he looks up to. Called a future criminal, a villain in the making for reasons he doesn't know. Yet...
7K 243 29
When one twin is quirkless, but the other has a quirk that could rival the number 2 hero in Japan. Over the course of their journey into UA we learn...
20.5K 650 93
This contains story drafts that I may or may not publish in the near future. You guys can read these and pick which story you want to see published n...
134K 4.3K 37
After All Might, Izuku and the gang plus your father who we just discovered rescued you, they deliver the horrible news of the loss of your quirks as...