The Rising of the Red Dragon...

By Setyourheartablaze16

When Issei Hyoudou comes home to find his mother with a gun pointed to her head, he is forced to make a choic... More

Chapter 1: Awakening
Chapter 2: Dungeonering
Chapter 3: Meeting with the Red Dragon
Chapter 4: And so it begins
Chapter 5: Encounter with the fallen
Chapter 6: Second to last
Chapter 7: New Allies
Chapter 8: Gremory vs The Mysterious Man
Chapter 9: The Black Princess
Chapter 10: A Date with a Fallen
Chapter 11: Punishments
Chapter 12: First Wave Strikes
Chapter 14: Parental Guidance
Chapter 15: Relishing in being a cockblock
Chapter 16: Just looking out for my future wife!
Current Characters
Chapter 17: Saving Asia
Chapter 18: I am the Holy Knight, Freed Selzen!
Chapter 19: Back to school
Chapter 20: Familiar Forest
Chapter 21: Rimuru Tempest
Chapter 22: Riser Phenex
Chapter 23: The Training Begins!
Chapter 24: Expectations of a King
Chapter 25: The Training Continues
Chapter 26: Let The Game Begin!
Chapter 27: First Blood Called! A battle of Rooks
Chapter 28: I Will Avenge You!
Chapter 29: The Wrath of Thunder!
Chapter 30: An Unexpected Opponent!
Chapter 31: The Winner Is...
Chapter 32: I Was Referring To My Servant...
Chapter 33: I choose you
Chapter 34: The Only Way Out
Chapter 35: Two Birds Before A Dragon
Chapter 36: The Embodiment Of Power (End of S1)

Chapter 13: Holy Maiden

4.7K 97 55
By Setyourheartablaze16

"Attention all passengers! We have encountered a sudden storm and ask that you please fasten your seat belts! We'll be landing shortly!" The pilot of the plane spoke as it flew into the sudden rain storm.

It had been raining like this for over six hours! And nobody knew why!

Weather specialists didn't pick up a single trace of it before it appeared. And now, it seemed like it would never end!

Kuoh and the entire area surrounding it for a hundred miles, had been thrown into a massive rainstorm.

Everyone aboard the plane hurried to their seats and fastened their seat belts.

One among them, was a blonde haired nun, no older than seventeen. Dressed in a typical black and white nun outfit. She had emerald green eyes, creamy skin and an innocent face that was to adoring to look away from.

'A storm? Right on top of my destination? Is this a sign? A sign that I should not have come?' She thought as she folded her hands and sank into the debts of her prayers.

"Oh, merciful Father of Heaven. I know not why you have guided me here. Nor what awaits me. But I ask only this; for me to be of use to your purpose." She prayed.

What this girl didn't know, was that her life was about to turn upside down.

------------------------------------------------------

Slowly regaining his consciousness, Issei began to move.

He felt something soft and highly comfortable on his face and decided to pull it closer.

'Ahhh. Whatever this is, it sure is comfy. So soft, and squishy. And so smooth too.' He thought as he clung to the object.

"Ahh!" He suddenly heard a feminine voice moan and immediately opened his eyes to a naked Kimiko laying next to him on what appears to be her bed upon the alter. Her body was intertwined with his, with his legs being held captive by her own. Her arms were stretched around his upper body, pulling him into her embrace.

Which brings us to his current predicament. He looked up to see exactly what it was he touched, and saw that his face was stuck in between het breasts. With her right boob resting firmly within his left hand.' God, if there was ever a time that I doubted your existence, forgive me.' He thought as he wished to shed tears of joy.

And who wouldn't?

He just woke up next to a goddess, whom, I may add, was cuddling with him but ass naked! And he was squeezing on her boobs!!

"Ah..Issei, you're awake. I thought you'd be unconscious for at least another three days. But it would seem that you have been out for a few hours." She stated as she looked down towards his face.

Issei immediately noticed a difference in her voice when she spoke. But when she looked down at him, his intuition was confirmed.

Her voice, upon hearing it, sounded more younger and laced with more innocence than before. Her voice also looked more youthful and her height seemed to have decreased by a few inches.

'Did she become even hotter than before!?' He thought. Because, she did indeed look more dashing now that she appeared to be in her late teens/early twenties.

She looked down at the hand which was firmly grasping her breast and followed it back to Issei, who was still in a trance due to her sudden transformation.

She smiled before she giggled and tapped him on the forehead." Naughty Issei. Not even fully conscious and already so determined to do naughty things. Well, if that is what you want then I guess I'll allow it." She spoke and placed her hand on the one that rested on her chest and squeezed it.

She moaned again as she felt Issei's hand grope her chest.

In the mean time, Issei's hormones shot through the roof with activity. His heart started beating swiftly as his thoughts led him on a train.

'Is this it? Has my time finally come!?' He thought as he felt little Issei rise with vigor...

[The passive skill {Calm Mind} has been activated!]

....or not.

In the blink of an eye, all Issei's built up excitement vanished. His pole deflated like a popped balloon.

He sighed' Of course.' He thought as his eyes glazed with disappointment.

He focused back on Kimiko for a moment before he swiftly turned them both over. Now he was on top. She gazed up at him with surprise and anticipation. But that anticipation soon died down once she glanced into his eyes.

Disappointment was evident within them.

"Look, not that I don't find you attractive or anything. But there are more important things that I got to do. So if you'll excuse me, I'll be off." He stated and got off of her and the bed. He took note of the fact that he was naked and snapped his fingers to have his clothes appear. Now dressed, he began to make his way down the stairs.

'Damn! I can't believe I turned her down. Shit!' He thought." Partner, you do realize that she wasn't actually the real mistress, right?" Ddraige replied.' I know. But still. She was hot! But I have to agree with the fact that there are more important things that need to be taken care of. I wonder exactly how long I was out?' He responded to his partner's comment.

Kimiko looked on in shock and disbelieve.' Did he honestly just refuse to court me?' She questioned and her thoughts swiftly recalled the look of disappointment that laced his face when he looked at her.' Did seeing me like that disappoint him? And he mentioned he had more important things to do.' She thought and smiled.

Her body's shape and colour began to change as she revealed herself to actually be Scarlet, the maid, instead of Kimiko, the mistress.

A magic circle appeared next to her ear and she could hear her mistress' voice clearly." Did he pass?" She inquired. Scarlet's smile only increased." Indeed he did." She began to explain what had happened to her mistress.

--------------------------

Walking down the stairs, a thought occurred to Issei.' Hey, Ddraige, why did I pass out?' He inquired. Usually he'd only feel a faint sense of fatigue. Never had he passed out before!

"It's because you released to much mana at once. In addition to having a limit to how much mana you can conjure up, your body also has a limit to how much mana it can release at once. Sort of like a dam. There is a limit to how much water can pass through the floodgates. Go beyond that limit and you break the dam. Or in your case...you die!" Ddraige stated.

Issei's eyes widened.''I what!? Then how come I am a life!? And why didn't you warn me!?" Issei inquired." You can calm down partner. What I said is true, but only if you drew your power from your spirit core. But you don't yet possess one and continuously conjure up the amount of mana you require for your spells. So you releasing all that power only gave your body and mind a slight backlash. Which is why you fell unconscious." Ddraige spoke.

Issei passed over the bridge amd through the gates as he continued his conversation with Ddraige." A spirit core? What's that?" Ddraige sighed." It is a space in which mystic beings can store up or accumulate their power for later use. That way, you don't run out of stamina due to using to much of your energy to conjure up mana.

And before you ask, you don't yet have one. Yet. It will manifest itself once your spirit has grown strong enough to bear one. And for your information, it is already in the process of manifesting itself so you don't have to worry. It just takes time." Ddraige commented.

Issei head tilted as he thought of what Ddraige said." So let me get this straight. This spirit core allows one to store up and accumulate spiritual power. But under which circumstances does it manifest or appear?" Issei wondered.

"As you probably know, spiritual presence generates a force that affects the surrounding area. Or rather, it can bend space itself. When your spirit becomes strong enough, it will start to bend space there where your spirit is most concentrated. Namely your core. Which is also why it is referred to as a spirit core. Though it's official name is Dantian.

This bending of space gives rise to the creation of a separate space that exists within the core of your spirit. It is a space that expands the more power is channeled into it. And even though this space can only expand to a certain point, you can still increase its limit by breaking through the barrier that you'll encounter when reach the end of the dantian's expending capacity.

That is all you need to know. Most supernaturals are born with it but since your spirit has reached the necessary level, it had already started the process of bending space. Once the space stabilizes and your dantian is formed, you'll know immediately." Ddraige finished.

Issei hummed.' When I get my dantian, I'll be able to stockpile a ton of power which will make casting spells so much more easier.' He thought.

Issei reached the green clearing where through he came. He wanted to make his way to the exit, when Roy suddenly appeared before him, on one knees. Bowing.

"Sir, forgive me for interrupting you, but the mistress has requested for your presence. She wishes to speak with you, if only for a moment. It will not take long." He stated.

Issei looked at him with a conflicted expression.' Should I go or not?' He thought. He had an urgent matter he had to attend to on the outside world after all.

"Go. See what she has to say. It may be to your liking or benefit." He heard Ddraige speak. He nodded, deciding to follow Ddraige's advise. Though he could tell from his choice of words that he knew what it was about.

He nodded towards Roy, who started guiding him towards the whereabouts of his mistress.

They came to a stop at the south side of the forest, just in the opposite direction from where Issei came. Here, a wonderful waterfall resided.

Rainbows were visible in the area closest to the falls. The falls were surrounded by well sculpted marble stones, which made the entire area appear as more of a giant swimming pool than a natural waterfall.

But still, the site was breathtaking.

Walking along the side of the river, Roy led Issei to the falls. There, sitting on one of the well sculpted stones, sat the mistress, Kimiko.

Issei looked at her and had to admit.' Damn I am lucky. How many guys can say they saw a naked goddess?' He thought.

She turned to look his way once they were close and motioned for Roy to leave. He nodded, bowed and vanished.

She looked at Issei and patted the space next to her." Come, take a seat. I promise not to take much of your time." She stated with a smile. He nods and sits down next to her.

"So, what is this place? Just for curiosity's sake." He asked. She turned her gaze from him, onto her beloved garden." It is a space I created long ago. A safe space if you wish to revere to it as such.

Although, after I was banished from the heavens and stripped of my name, it became my home." She finished. He looked back at the scene of the waterfall with a relaxed expression.

"So what did you wish to discuss?" He asked. She looked down at her reflection in the water. Seeing her new appearance." Now that you have given me a name, and I have retained my existance, you have become my new master. You know this, do you not?" She inquired.

Issei rose a brow." You're serious? Why would I wish to be your master? And why would you wish to serve me? Do you not wish to lead your own life?" He asked.

She shook her head." After I was banished from the heavenly realm, I lost my purpose entirely. I was a priestess and a messenger of the gods. It was the only thing I knew. The only thing I strived for. With that taken from me, I require a new purpose. And you, I have decided, will be that purpose." She looked at him as she spoke her final sentence.

Issei looked into her eyes and could recognise the look she gave him.' This feels like deja vu all over again. First Eto, Kiyomi and Kurohime. Now her?' He thought.

"The creator will always be master of the creation. As you have given me a new name, you have become my new creator. And now, only you bear the power to strip me of my name and existence." She continued.

Issei sighed." Fine, so be it. If you wish to be my servant then I won't turn you away. But, know this, I am not a man of great status or authority. Nor do I bear any riches, so being my servant won't be easy." He stated. She smiled." That is quite ironic, coming from the great red dragon who bore all that which you just mentioned. But nevertheless. I do not care for such things. See..." she picked up a stone and with a single sentence, it turned to gold.

Issei's eyes widened when he realized what she just did." That's an earth spell! Matter convertion!" He exclaimed. She giggled at his reaction." Indeed. I used a simple spell to turn stone to gold. Riches will never be an issue. Nor will status or authority. If you wish it, I can establish it for you." She spoke.

But Issei shook his head." I don't wish to be rich nor do I wish to bear status or authority. My only wish as of this moment is to protect my world. Well, that and becoming the harem king." He stated.

Her eyes slightly widened and a smile started spreading over her face." Oh? Harem king? So you wish to court a great deal of woman? If that be the case, why did you refuse me when I was in bed with you this morning?" She inquired.

He shook his head." For one, that wasn't you. I could tell. And two, I had important matters to attend to. I still do." He replied. Kimiko smiled even more." So you knew it wasn't me. Would ask how, but considering the connection between us, and the mark, I am not surprised."

Issei looked intrigued at her." Mark?" He asked. She nodded, tilted her neck, and drew back the hair covering her neck.

There, bare on her neck, resided a mark which appeared as the head of a crimson dragon.

"This mark, is know as the Dragon's bite. Whomever bares it, is the possession of the dragon who gave the mark. In addition, if the mark is given to another dragon, as is the case with me, then that dragon will become the mate of the dragon who gave the mark. And should the dragon except the mark. It will glow with the same colour as that of the dragons' aura. In your case, your mark glows crimson due to your crimson aura." She finished speaking, and delighted herself in the shocked expression that was plastered all over his face.

"So, my dear mate, I am at your disposal at any time wish. For any purpose you may wish." She continued as she leaned into him.

And even though he already knew she was naked, it began to feel as though that information began to sink in just now as her chest made contact with his.

A random thought crossed his mind his mouth just had to respond." Please tell me you weren't banned from the heavenly realm for reasons like this." He stated.

Kimiko suddenly gained a pained expression as he said that. Issei realized his mistake and was about to apologise, but she held up her hand." No need to apologise I know you meant it as a joke. But honestly, yes, I was." She spoke and sat up straight again.

Issei looked at her with a questioning gaze." What happened?" He asked when he saw she started staring into space, clearly recalling memories.

"We kirin, are celestial dragons that were created by the Shinto gods with the aid of the dragon god Ryujin. In accord to our creation, we were meant to serve a Shinto god each as a sign of the union between the dragons and the gods. One male and female kirin would serve as the messenger and guardian of one god.

That was the life I was born into. I and my partner, Ryuken, were the servants of Susanoo's youngest son Genryumaru. I was his messenger, while Ryuken was his guard. I was also a priestess in the Temple of the Sun, but that is another matter.

We kirin, are partnered since the time we came to be. And with your partner you must be and with no one else. So when my master, Genryumaru, decided to take me into his bed, even after I pleaded with him not to, it was seen as breaking the laws of our ancestors.

I tried to defend my innocence, but my previous master merely stated that I took advantage of him while he was in a drunken state, and everyone believed him.

Even Ryuken turned against me.

As punishment, the Elder dragons stripped me of my name, which caused my soul to start deteriorating, and banished me from the heavenly realm.

That is how I fell." She finished. Issei's eyes were wide, and filled with shock. Memories of a similar case flashed through his mind and caused his eyes to harden with anger.

Next thing Kimiko knew, she was pulled into a hug by Issei. She looked up at him and saw his fierce gaze.

"I may not be a god, but know this, come Heaven or Hell, I will never forsake you. Not as they had. Nor will I ever betray you. Till the day I die. That's a promise." He declared and her eyes widened. Not because of what he said, but because of the sincerity laced in his words.

A celestial always knows when someone is laying. And yet, she could not detect an ounce of deceit from him.

She smiled, nodded her head, and pushed him away." While I appreciate your promise, master, I must ask that you go. You did say you had important matters to attend to. Did you not?" She asked.

He nodded and stood up." Indeed I do. I will take my leave than. I will be sure to come visit you soon, Kimiko." He spoke and was about to turn and leave, when she caught his hand.

"Here, this will help you return, both to your realm and back here." She spoke as a blue magic circle tattoo appeared on the back of his hand. He looked at it intrigued.

[Dragon Gate Key]

Was its title." It's called a Dragon Gate key. It can open a dragon gate and take you to the location of any dragon you know. And since it's a form of dragon magic, it will only respond if it is casted by a dragon, or if it senses a dragon nearby." She explained.

Issei looked to his hand and back at her with a soft smile. He nodded." Thank you. Will be sure to return as soon as I can." He stated.

Channeling mana into the mark, he vanished in a flash of crimson light.

Kimiko looked to the heavens and smiled.' It would appear, heaven has not forsaken me yet. I wonder where my new path will lead me. Master Issei...'

----------------------------

Issei appeared before the gates of the cemetary, next to Kurohime and one of his clones.

"What happened here!?" Issei asked as he looked on at Kuoh as it was fiercely being targeted by the holy rain.

Kurohime turned to look at him with surprise as she heard him speak." Master, I think the mass of holy energy is attacking all sources of demonic energy in town, thus the intense and uncontrollable rain shower!" She shouted as it was hard to hear with all the rain.

His clone, the product of his most recent daily spell, nodded as it saw its masters signal and dispelled itself. Allowing Issei to retain all the info it had gathered.

It was truly a perfect spying spell.

Issei turned his gaze up to the stormy clouds as he lifted his hand. A ball of crimson energy manifested on his palm and shot out into the clouds, exploding into energy waves as it came in contact with the clouds.

A crimson light passed through the clouds before the rain started to cease in its fierceness and became more of calm and gentle rain.

Kurohime looked at Issei amazed." What happened?" She asked." I shot a focused blast of dragonic energy into the atmosphere and had it disperse into waves or pulses. Disrupting the flow of holy energy and dispersing it throughout the atmosphere. Thus, canceling the spell.

But enough of that. Eight hours have already passed since the rain began, and you have been out here that entire time. You're soaking wet and haven't had sleep in over a day." He spoke as he approached her. He placed his hand on her head, and the moment he did, her entire body was covered in a cloak flames.

A few seconds pass and the flames vanish. Leaving behind a hot, steamy Kurohime. She looked up at Issei with a cute angry expression." Issei~sama I could have done that myself!" She complained.

He merely flicked her on the head as he replied." And yet it has been over eight hours and you haven't. Now come, I am taking you home." He spoke. She frowned. But not for long as she was lifted up into his arms.

Now he held her like a princess, making her blush in the process. A flash of green light later, and they were standing before the shop.

He let her go and he could tell it annoyed her. Was his aura that inducing to his party members? Who knows.

He watched as she walked up to the door and looked back at him with a small smile. One he returned." See you later, master." She spoke and entered into the building. Issei nodded before sinking into the shadows.

Closing the door behind her, Kurohime turned only to be faced by her father.

"You have been out quite late you lady. Is there anything you wish to tell us?" Hosu spoke as he stood with a cup of tee in hand.

"And what is this about a 'master' I just heard, hmmmm?" Her mother also spoke from beside her.

Her face began to heat up as she looked at the two and had to let her head drop to the floor as she immediately activated her invisibility spell.

"Oh no~you don't you lady. We are going to sit down and talk about this." Her mother spoke as she held her daughter up in the air by the back of her color.

The spell diactivated and she immediately started groaning as her cheeks were still red.

Both her parents were grinning.

------------------------

Appearing beside another group of clones, which he had stationed to look over the residential area, Issei looked towards the houses of the people he protected and smiled.

"Well done, guys. We successfully protected Kuoh from the first wave." He stated. They all nodded." Thank you, sir!" They exclaimed and dispelled themselves.

"Aaahhh!!" Issei suddenly heard a cry. He turned in the direction of the screen and sprinted. In less than a second he was around the street block and saw a sight that assured Issei of the fact that he was blessed.

A girl, dressed in a nun's outfit had fallen over. Probably due to the wet ground. Her briefcase had also fallen open, dispersing her clothing in the water pools.

But what was probably the best part, to Issei, was the way she fell. Forward on her knees, with her skirt hanging over her head. Allowing him to see her white panties, which were pretty tight around the buttocks. And the outlining of *something* could be seen clearly.

Issei only had one thought at that moment.' Ha~llelujah~ ha~llelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, halle~~~lujah!!'
------------------------------------------------------
Extra info:

So today I'll be talking about the difference between Demons, Devils and Dark Gods

Starting of with demons, they are basically just humans and other mortal beings that have gone to hell and turned into demons due to the darkness of their souls.

Devils are celestials. Angels to be exact, whom have fallen, and rejected God afterwards. While fallen angels had sinned, they did not do so directly against God. They sinned merely to fulfill their own desires. That's why they fell. But they still wish to serve God.

Devils on the other hand rebelled against God and his rule. They didn't just fall, they became consumed by darkness and thus, became cursed.

The divinity angels possess is pure and light based. Take note of this because their exists only two types of divinity. Light and dark.

When an angel falls from grace, their divinity becomes polluted with the sin they committed and thus their wings turn black. But this is the crossroad. The place where light and dark meet.

Because they sinned, their souls are now stained with darkness. But because they did not do so directly against God, his spirit still dwells within them and illuminates their spirits. So they are both light and dark.

But Devils, having rebuked the lord, made it so that the spirit of God dwelling within them departed from them. Leaving nothing but twisted darkness behind. That is how devils came to be.

Dark gods, are entities born from darkness. And because they were dark from the beginning, their dark divinity tends to be stronger than that of a devils'

One should also note that the greater one's light divinity, the greater one's dark divinity when you give into despair and become a devil. That's why Lucifer was hailed as the Demon God. Because his dark divinity was unparalleled just as his light divinity was.

-----------------------------------------------------
Next time: Parental Guidance

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.4K 1.2K 55
Issei lived a happy childhood, he had a loving mother and father and that's all he needed. Until one night men with black bird wings came and killed...
27.9K 1K 12
Issei Hyoudou, or just Issei was an exorcist that had no memory of his past. He was one of the strongest exorcist of all time, due to possessing many...
65.8K 1K 50
This a chainsaw man x highschool dxd crossover. Follow y/n as he tries to understand this new world as he strives to become the strongest being in th...
56.4K 782 29
A High School DxD fanfiction, in which our Main Character Issei Hyoudou undergoes a traumatic experience that causes a change in his outlook on life...