Hone Laga Tumse Pyaar ✔️

By creations_tr

𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂 A girl who ran away from marriage, got tied in a... More

Prologue
1.Are you kidnapping me?
2.Pig Headed
3.You'll have to marry me
4.Stupid Puppets
5.Married to a Strange Man
6.Legacy
7.Fuck of this kind of life
8.Shocks and Fights
9.Assumptions
10.Kick
11.Return Gift
12.Closeness
13.Trouser Problem
14.Shopping
15.Trying to escape again
16.Scoundrel
17.Invitation Card
18.Mr. Handsome Wild Cat
19.She isn't my girlfriend
20.Good Bye Mr. Nigam
21.Silence
22.Yelled
23.Big Giant
24.Deal
25.What do you think about me
26.Brunch
27.You should be careful
28.Was he playing around with me ?
29.I am not your teddy
30.Feeling Exhausted
31.Girlfriend
32.Excited
33.All the best
34.Invisible abs
35.Is it wrong ?
37.Challenge
38.Second Time
39.I was trying to escape
40.Why are you crying?
41.What if I say yes ?
42.You will be safe with me
43.Like a flash
44.Babygirl, long time no see
45.Falling Hard
46.His Childhood
47.He knew about it
48.Their practice session
49.The Masquerade Ball
50.Encounter with her father
51.Distracted
52.Burst Out
53.Revenge
54.Shower of Affection
55.Breaking the String of Restraint
56.His Realisation
57.The Traumatic Feeling
58.The heart piercing pain
59.Mess with his family and he'll be your nightmare
60.It becomes personal when you're involved
61.The End of her First Love
62.You are the missing half of my life
63.Two beautiful people creates a beautiful baby
64.Letting his wife deal with the runaway bride
65.We are making-out in my car ?
66.Mr.Robot's weird sense of Romanticism
Epilogue

36.Unique

3.1K 331 1.7K
By creations_tr

The week passed little more faster for Avu as she has been busy the whole week.

Avu pov
Mr. Nigam have gone to consult the doctor and I am sitting in the car. Maybe this is last day of me in his office as him.

It sounds funny. Lol!

Well I think that the doctor will now give him green chit as the whole week I didn't let him pressurise his arms.

Come on, I should be praised for it.

The office work is really tiring and now I understand how much he works. Really hardworking. But as I was working on his place, he didn't took any extra work. He is sweet sometimes.

Though his words.. his words piss me and I've made a mental note not to praise him again.

Flashback
Aww Mr. Nigam, you are such a sweetheart squealed Avu and excitedly pulled Sid's cheeks which left him little aback.

Sid- are you a cannibal ?

Sid said plainly and Avu furrowed her brows in confusion.

Avu- what's that ?

She asked curiously.

Sid- humans who eat the flesh of another humans. So have you ever ate any human heart ?

Sid replied casually and Avu's jaw dropped till the floor.

Avu- what the fuck!

She interjected and Sid stared at her casually which Avu felt like 'it's not a big deal' look.

Avu- you ask me to be serious so it goes on you too.

She snorted while crossing her arms.

Sid- so how do you know hunan heart is sweet ?

He said seriously and gave her a 'I don't joke' look.

Avu opened her mouth to protest but shut it not finding proper words to argue with him.

Sid- so you don't know that means you don't have any theory for it.

Avu took deep breath to calm her raising anger, though his voice was calm but it was pissing her off.
Flashback Ends

Huhh! Seriously, I was just praising him. And what he did ? I wasn't flirting with him then also he pissed me.

And the cherry on top, he treats me means the twenty one year old girl like a seven year old kid.

Flashback
Avu came out of the walking closet while whistling and doing stunt with a towel. She was going towards the washroom when Sid's voice interrupted her.

Sid- kiddo, come here

Avu turned her head towards him and then went near him after receiving a 'Come here' look from him.

Sid- eat this

He said plainly, pointing his finger towards the side table of the bed. Avu looked at him in confusion and then tilted her head.

Avu- jaggery

She mumbled with confusion and as Sid was standing there he heard it.

Sid- yes, eating jaggery is healthy. So from today you will eat it the morning and then at nigh.

Sid said calmly yet his voice was little strict.

Avu- but I don't like it

Avu said poking her tongue out and made disgusted expressions.

Sid- and even you have to finish the whole glass of warm water. Drinking warm water before taking bath is also good for health.

Avu made the most dramatic disgusted face and said

Avu- warm water in morning tastes so eww

Sid- stop throwing tantrums. It's for your health and even you eat only junk as snacks

Avu dramatically gasped on his sentence with wide eyes.

Avu- haww you liar Nigam, you literally confiscated my all snacks and is making me eat ghash foos (healthy green food) and now y..

But before she could blabber more, Sid put the jaggery in her mouth.

Sid- finish it whole

He ordered with a glare and she unwillingly ate the jaggery while making numerous faces.

Sid- now finish the whole glass of water

Avu- no, I won't drink it. It's taste feel gross.

She said glaring at the glass of water.

Sid- I am asking you to drink water not to drink bitter gourd juice

He squinted his eyes and she sighed and picked up the glass of water and started gulping it down while mumbling profanities in her mind.

Sid- never drink water while standing

He then held her shoulder and made her sit on the bed, she lifted her eyes and glared at him. He stared at her blankly controlling his eyes not to roll. She supposed his gaze as 'Do I look scared ?' look.
Flashback Ends

After these incidents, I've finally find out the name of Mr. Robot's sibling.

Wanna know ?

So let me tell you he have a sister and everyone knows her name.

And she is...

Google.

Yes, Google is his sister and he is the male Google. Mr. Wikipedia Nigam.

Gyaan to aise dete hain jaise iss generation ke Einstein wahi hai.
(He gives knowledge as if he is the Einstein of this century.)

Sid- are you done complaining about me ?

I was so lost in my thoughts that I don't even realised that Mr. Nigam is now back. My head automatically snapped towards him on listening his voice.

Okay, I know this man.. I mean robot have really amazing features but..

I am not going to be embarrass here.

Avu- do you think yourself so amazing that I'll think about you all the time.

I said while narrowing my eyes and noticed that Mr. Nigam controlled himself from rolling his eyes. Ofcourse he know that I am lying.

Sid- let's go

He ordered the driver and the driver quickly started the engine.

Avu- so how's your arm now ?

I asked impatiently.

Sid- it's fine now, and you can't stop me from now onwards.

I rolled my eyes when he added the last sentence.

He always says this like I am keeping him away from his girlfriend and now finally he is free from my captivity.

Huhh! I was doing it for him. Apni to koi kadra hi nahi karta. (No one values about me.)

After that we both didn't shared another word. While living with him, me the one who can't be silent for long is getting habituated to silence.

If my lovely friends will listen to my this thought then will burst out laughing.

Don't forget my sarcasm while calling those idiots lovely.

And within twenty five minutes we finally reached the office.

As the great Hitler Nigam is fine now so I got really less work which offcourse I finished soon and this free time is making me bore.

I can't even play game or Mr. Nigam will scold me for disturbing him. Lol, I am scared of his scolding same I am scared of my father's scolding.

He is working with so much devotion that he is looking like the man who is hungry for food from ages.

Another unique creature by god.

As I don't have any other work so I am staring at Mr. Nigam.

Why ?

Because he is a sharp observer and I am doing this to irritate him.

What ? I am really serious.

I am getting bored so kuchh to karna padega n. (I am getting bored so have to do something.)

And finally he raised his eyes from the laptop screen and gave me a look 'stop ogling at me like a creep'

Wait what ? He thinks me as a creep.

Avu- you think me as a creep

I whined wiggling my eyebrows.

Sid- you are acting like one

He said and again moved his gaze back to his laptop.

I frowned on this and he rolled his eyes.

Well, how I know what he means even when his look are always so neutral,

so the secret is..

That I too don't know that how I understands it. It's just I know and understands it.

Huhh! I'll die out of this boredom.

To not get called a creep again by Mr. Wikipedia, now I am gonna stare to somthing amazing.

Guess ?

So It is the white floor of the cabin.

Now my eyes are now aching from continuously staring the well marbled floor.

It looks so plain and unique like it's owner.

Whom am I joking ?

He is looks more good that it.

We can't even compair.

What the fuck am I thinking ?

I've gone mad due to boredom, the asylum will admit me as the most unique case.

Thankyou god for making me so unique.

Sid- it's about lunch, go to the canteen or to Riyaz's cabin. Stop running your little brain, Kiddo.

I looked at him with a bored look and quickly got up from the couch. And the next moment my legs hits with the table making me wince.

Avu- ahh mumma

I held my foot, literally jumping and wincing, okay this hurts. Why god, why ?

Sid- you clumsy monkey, can't you be little careful.

Mr. Nigam scolded while coming towards me. He scolds me like I am a seven year old kid.

Come on treat me like adults.

Sid- behave like an adult then

Mr. Nigam said curtly and guided me to the couch

Again.

This man never leaves a chance to amuse me.

After I got settled on the couch again, he started scanning my foot.

And what am I doing ?

I am trying to search the control button of this robot on the back side of his head.

I've seen in movies that the robots or humanoid have their switch control there.

Sid- you were just overreacting, your leg is completely fine.

He said with a scoff making me grin like an Idiot on my behaviour.

Sid- and Siddharth Nigam don't have any switch control

He said walking back to his sseat.

I am going to faint.

Yamraj is here for me.
(God of Death is here for me.)

I don't belong to this world.

Sid- before you end up eating your own brain go to Riyaz

Yes, he is right. I've to preserve my talented brain.

Avu- aren't you coming?

I asked before opening the door.

Sid- no

He simply replied and I mentally rolled my eyes.

Believe me, rolling eyes all the time hurts like bitch.

So I've come with an excellent idea.

I'll do it mentally. Ohh, I know I am a genius.

Avu- you always ask me to have the meal on time so what about you, Cat ?

I said with a questioning gaze which seems not to bother him.

Sid- there is still time in lunch break and I don't take forty five minutes to eat.

I scrunched my nose in irritation before leaving the cabin.

Most punctual robot of this entire world.

Note the sarcasm.

Now, let's irritate Mr. Pyaaz Chhipkali (Onion Lizard).

Well I knocked the cabin before stepping inside. As people here are busy unlike me who is dieing of boredom.

'Please come in' came the voice from inside.

Atleast not akdoo (rude) like his hitler boss.

I pushed open the door and happily entered inside.

My eyes then fell in the multiple checks laying on the table.

Avu- what's all this Tally ji ?

Like Mr. Nigam says, I am a curious kid.

And Tally ji is his nickname which I gave him few days back.

And he calls me Jhally ji, it's cute right ?

Though this Pyaaz Chhipkali (Onion Lizard) is still not less from Mrs. Nigam.

Riy- ohh, this

He eyed towards the cheques and then turned back towards me.

Riy- every month Mr. Nigam donates Millions for different funds and charities. So I am just rechecking it.

I made a big 'O' face after hearing it.

Riy- don't go on his rude aura, he is really an amazing person. His words may barely makes any sound but his actions roars.

I nodded, proudly smiling, this robot really have hidden features.

Or else, nowadays the rich acts more filthy.

Barely anyone is ready help the needy in this cruel world.

Avu- hey, as it's my last day in the office so let's go to the canteen to join other employees too.

Riyaz pov
Huh! This can't happen. You can't go like this. You guys have just started growing closer and if you will go then the things will become like before. I've to think something.

Chapter Word- 2017
Please vote and do inline comments
Tag your fav or worst parts

Sorry for late update, but nowadays I am busy with Tomelon Awards. It literally took me hours to assign the judges.

Our first experience 🤪 will try to not dissapoint you guys, Lions_dare

Your dearest author
~T.R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hukum's Wife By v_ragini

Historical Fiction

144K 7.6K 55
𝑨 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓....... In...
55.7K 4.8K 17
𝓘 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵. 𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓮𝓽𝓵𝔂. 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓵𝔂. 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝔂. _________★...
235K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
75K 8.3K 27
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Strange Marriage Se...