Yandere Girls und Panzer X Ma...

By TheOmegaLife

Y/N L/N is a normal boy who likes to watch anime. One of his favourite animes are Girls und Panzer. He was on... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 2

Chapter 1

2.2K 43 28
By TheOmegaLife

Y/N P.O.V.

When it was morning, I had to accompany Maho and Erika to their school. I am also worried how the school principal will react when a boy will be enrolled into a academy full of girls. Now, I can understand what Ichika had to go through when he was declared as the first male pilot (Infinite Stratos for people who doesn't know the anime). Anyways, when we entered the school ground, I heard how those girls whispering about me. I didn't show that but on the inside I was very nervous. On the way to the office, I could feel the staring at me like I am an animal in a zoo. I was very happy when we finally entered the office. I could tell that she was suprised to see a male person on this school ground. Maho and Erika started to make some compromisses. With a sigh, the school principle accepted and I was enrolled into this school without asking my opinion. But I think it's better if I don't say something because I could worsen my situation. Before we left the office, the school principle gave me a uniform for the academe and thank god this isn't a girl uniform. 

Timeskip: next day

It's my first day at school and I am feeling like making a small mistake and I will be killed. This situation isn't better because I am the only male student in this academy. Even though I can't see them, I can feel how they look at me with their looking.

Even in lessons, they still continue it and the teacher doesn't bother it. How can those girls follow the lessons when they have their attention on me? Is this even possible? Anyways, it is finally break time, I quickly left the class room so I could get my peace from them. I found a place where I could eat and enjoy my time before I have to return to class. When I was about to eat my lunch, I saw how Erika came to me.

Erika:"What are you doing here?"

Y/N:"As you can see, I am enjoying my lunch as well as my peace."

Erika:"Peace from what?"

Y/N:"Hmmmm, I don't know. Maybe it's because I am being stared during the lessons."

Erika:*laughs* "Come on, don't be a crybaby."

Y/N:*sighs* "Man, this is only my first day and it's very exhausting."

Erika:"Anyways, did you decided which club do you wanna join?"

Y/N:"Don't know."

Erika:"If you want to, you can join our club."

Y/N:"Really? Don't mind the other girls if there is a boy in their club?"

Erika:"Not all. We are looking for a Commander and maybe you could take this place if you want to."

Y/N:"Atleast, I should try it. Maybe I like it."

Erika:"You also mentioned that your ancestors knew how to operate tanks."

Y/N:"Indeed. I don't know if this person existed in this universe. His name is Erwin Rommel."

Erika:"Wait, your ancestor was Erwin Rommel?!"

Y/N:"Yes, he is my great grandfather."

Erika:"Then you should come to our club."

Y/N:"When can I come there?"

Maho:"Why not today?"

I turned my head and noticed Maho standing there. Since did she come here? Anyways, I nodded at her and the school break was over.

Timeskip: after school

I followed Maho and Erika to the hangars. When we got there, I saw how they were looking at me. 

Helene:"Kommandant Nishizumi, can I ask who is this boy and what is he doing here?"

Maho:"Well, this is our newest member."

Margarete:"Wait, a new member? Does he have any skills for that?"

Erika:"Maybe you will see it for yourself." *looks at Y/N* "Show them what you can do, descendant of Erwin Rommel."

All tank club members:"What?!??! His ancestor is Erwin Rommel."

I nodded at them, they made a group and started to discuss about something. After they finished their discuss, they were looking at me. 

Annalena:"We will see if you really are an descendant of the famous 'Desert Fox'."

I gulped at this because something tells me that they will do something stupid to me. Anyways, Maho told them that I am the new Tank Commander of a certain tank. I wondered which tank I will operate with my crew. When they showed us the tank, my eyes grew bigger.

Y/N:"Are you actually kidding me?!"

Maho:"What, is something wrong?"

Y/N:"How in the hell did you get a Leopard 2 A7?"

Erika:"Every academy got a new modernized tank."

Y/N:"I see."

So with that, they gave me a uniform as a Tank Commander. I quickly changed myself into that uniform and went to the tank. I got into the tank and the same goes for the crew members. They quickly told me their names. The driver was called Helene, the Gunner Margarete and the Load Gunner Annalena. Maho told me where I had to bring the tank into position and so I told Helene where we should head. After we got there, something was very suspicious. Suddenly, I heard loud noises behind us. I quickly turned my head back and saw a Tiger II and a Panther. They were aiming at us. I quickly told Helene to bring us away from this place. I also told Margarete to aim at the chains of the Tiger II. Before I hid myself, they shot but luckily missed us. 

Margarete:"When can I shoot?"

I carefully had my head outside and looked at the attacking tanks. When I saw the perfect opportunity, I told Margarete to shoot. I saw how the Tiger II stopped because the chains were hit. Then I said that the next one is the Panther. I was smiling that the same thing happened to the Tiger II. Helene drove to a safe place and I started to think about a plan.

Annalena:"What will we do now?"

Y/N:"I think this is a test. Maybe they wanna test us if we can work together. Anyways, we need to take out the main tank which is probably Maho's tank."

Helena:"How we will achieve that?"

Y/N:"I might have a plan."

Annalena:"Then tell us."

A small timeskip

After I told them about my plan, Helena drove to a hill where we could see the valley. I started to search for the Tiger I because I knew this is Maho's tank. After a while, I found her tank but she was accompanied by three other tanks. I really hope this tactic will work.

Y/N:"I see our target. Try to hit the motors."

Margarete:"Understood."

Y/N:"Fire if you can."

When I said this, she started to aim at the Tiger I. I was breathing very hard because we only have this chance to take out the tank and then we must quickly bring ourselves in safety. Suddenly, they stopped which was giving us a perfect opportunity. Then Margarete shot and Helene drove away from that place where we were. I looked through the binoculars and saw that we hit the Tiger I. I was relieved that we succeded.

Maho:*speaks through the communication device* "Congratualations, you won this battle. Let's return to the hangar."

When she said this, we all drove to the hangar. After we finally arrived there, we got out of the tank. I saw that we were greeted by everyone from the tank club. Maho was coming to me with a smile.

Maho:"Looks we found our new Commander for the Leopard."

She held out her hand and I did the same. We also shaked our hands. All the club members decided to make a party for me. During this time, I left the hangar to catch some fresh air. I was looking into the sky and thought about my family how they were doing now. 

Helene:"Well, well, well. Why are you so alone?"

I turned my head to Helene and she was looking at me with a smug smile. I also started to smile.

Y/N:"I never was a party guy."

Helene:"I see. Is everything okay? I can see that something is bothering you."

Y/N:*sighs in defeat* "You caught me. It's just that I thought about my family."

Helene:"Then why don't you call them?"

Y/N:"I really want but I can't."

Helene:"Why?"

Y/N:*sighs* "Can you please keep it as a secret?"

Helene:"Of course."

Y/N:"The thing is that I am not from this world. I died in my world and then I was brought into this world."

Helene:"Wait, you aren't from this world?! But how?"

Y/N:"I also wanted to know how I was brought into this world."

Helene:"I see. I can guess that you really have nice parents."

Y/N:"Something tells me that you don't know what is the feeling of being loved by parents."

Helene:*speaks with a shocked voice* "How did you know?"

Y/N:"I noticed when you mentioned nice parents. So I presumed that you didn't know about your parents."

Helene:"You are right. I really doesn't know the feeling of having the love from parents."

Y/N:"Even if you don't know your true family, your still have your friends and they will help you."

Helene:"Thanks, I needed that to hear this. Maybe this is fate that you got here."

I chuckled at this. I saw that she came closer to me and gave me a quick kiss on my cheek. I was caught off-guard because I didn't expect this. After she gave me a kiss, she was looking at me with a smile.

Helene:"This is my thanks for you."

In the next moment, she left me and entered the hangar. 

Maho P.O.V.

Damn you, Helene. How dare you to touch him? He only belongs to me and no one else.

Erika P.O.V.

You damn slut, Helene. You really have lost your fear by kissing him. Don't worry, I will make everything that he will hate you and be only at my side.

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope that you have enjoyed this chapter. In the next chapter, Y/N will be told about the past of Helene, Margarete and Annalena. All these three girls will start to have feelings for him and then turning into yandere.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
938K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
163K 17.4K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...