Coach Knowles

Від 4BEYGK

"Maraj! You're late.." Some woman busted in the gym but trailed off when she got closer. "Who's this?" "This... Більше

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
CAST
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84

5

8.1K 491 463
Від 4BEYGK

onika

I just just dropped Imani off when Robyn called me. I don't know why she's calling me because I just saw her when I dropped off Amir but I answered.

"Hello?"

"Come get lunch with me and Bey later." My phone was connected to the bluetooth of my car so I could hear her through the car speakers.

"No."

"Why nottt?" She whines just like one of my kids.

"I have two kids to take care of, I can't just drop everything to go get lunch with you and your friend."

"You're not some busy businesswoman, you can come eat with us for a couple hours."

"I have to cook, do laundry, go grocery shopping, pick up Imani and Amir, help Imani with her homework, clean this entire house, and find time to read this book for my book club."

"A book club?" Her laugh was booming through my car speaker.

"Yes, a book club. Is it a crime to read for my own enjoyment?" The only time I can find time to read is right before I go to sleep.

"You're such a mom, now you really need to come out with us. When was the last time you went out and did something fun without your kids?"

How old is Amir again?

"Robyn no."

"Just get Amir to watch Imani and help her with her homework. Some of that stuff on your list you can just do tomorrow. It's just a couple hours."

She was right but I still didn't want to go. I'll probably just be a third wheel the entire time.

"No."

"Pleaseeeeeeeeee." Her please went on for a couple minutes until I finally said yes.

"We'll gonna get there around 5:00. Wear something sexy."

"Something sexy?"

"I forgot you're... you. At least wear a good bra."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean. I haven't found out if Bey is an ass girl or a boobs girl but you have both so you should be good."

"What?" I got lost somewhere in this conversation.

"No actually when you guys first met I caught her looking down your shirt. Wear something low cut."

"Excuse me?"

"Actually, don't wear a bra at all."

"Bye Robyn, see you later." I hung up, I don't even know how we're friends.

Robyn texted me the address to the restaurant so I did what I could before I had to pick up Imani, Amir told me one of his friends would drop him off after practice so that's one thing on my list I didn't need to do.

I put jeans on for the first times in months. I put on a turtleneck to go directly against what Robyn told me, I'm not putting my body on display for her friend.

I waited until Amir came home to give him directions on dinner and made sure him and Imani were fine.

By the time I got to the restaurant it was already 5:30. I hate my kids being late but with me it's a different story, I can't help it.

It was a Mexican restaurant, Robyn probably just wanted a margarita.

I walked inside and there weren't that many people in there, it's 5:30 on a school night so it's pretty much expected.

I looked around and I couldn't find them, I came 30 minutes late and they're still not here?

I texted Robyn a couple times letting her know that I was here but she didn't respond. I waited a couple more minutes for her but when she still didn't show up I asked the waitress to seat me.

I was sitting at a table, one side was a booth and the other side was chairs. I was sitting on the side with the chair.

Another minute later Robyn texted me that they were coming.

I could see them out of my peripheral vision so I filled turned around to greet them. Robyn had her arms around Coach Knowles shoulders from the back and she looked like she couldn't walk.

Coach Knowles waved and smiled at me. I'm scared of her but at the same time I don't trust her. She's just too nice, it doesn't make sense.

They got to our table and Coach Knowles set Robyn down and went to the other side of the table to sit down.

"What happened?" Robyn looked barely alive and she was breathing really hard.

"We were racing and she couldn't keep up." Coach Knowles wasn't even breaking a sweat and she was still smiling. Weird.

"She's a superhuman. She's not normal." Robyn was basically laying down on Coach Knowles now and still not breathing correctly.

"Robyn you're just unathletic. I'm about to start making you practice with the boys."

"You put those boys though military training, it will be a cold day in hell before you see me doing any of the shit they do."

"Whatever. Hey Onika." Coach Knowles mushed her face and pettily excluded her out of the conversation.

"Hello." I didn't know what to say to her, it wasn't like her and I were friends we've just coincidentally been around each other a couple times.

"Great. Flirting. I have to go to the bathroom but I'll be back in a minute or two. Remember what I told the both of you." Robyn stood up and clapped her hands once.

I was lost as I watched her walk into the direction of bathroom. I don't know what she told me that I'm supposed to remember.

After 15 minutes we realized she wasn't coming back. "She's probably not even in the bathroom."

"You're the third person she's tried to set me up with since I got here. I guess she's sticking with you because she usually lets it go after the first attempt."

"For a second I thought you and her were..." I trailed off but she got the message.

"Me and Robyn?!" She covered her mouth to stop herself from laughing too hard. "We're just friends."

"It's really none of my business either way, I'm sorry for mentioning it. But you guys would be cute."

"We would never, we're interested in the same thing."

"And what is that?" I was definitely overstepping now. "I'm sorry, I probably shouldn't-"

"It's fine, we're too adults there's no problem with us having a conversation that's not about kids or school. We both do the... how do I say this? The doing."

"Oh?" This conversation took a turn.

"Yeah... Well should we order? Robyn told me to text her when we were ready."

"Sure." The entire time she was texting Robyn and while we waiting, we didn't say a word. I should've never asked the question, it got so awkward.

Robyn came came to the table and we all ordered our food and drinks.

"So what did you guys talk about?" Robyn asked after.

Me and Coach Knowles made eye contact then we both looked to the ground at the same time.

"Just basketball and stuff."

"Oh yeah? Onika did you tell her about your basketball career?" Robyn was smirking again like a dumbass.

"Shut up." Robyn can't hold water to hold her life.

"I would love to hear more about it." Coach Knowles put both her elbows on the table to hold her head up.

"She's just making stuff up, I don't play basketball at all."

"Onika is great at basketball, she's better than Amir."

No I'm not. I accidentally made a basket once and she hasn't let it go yet.

"She is? I would've have expected that from someone with such an elf like height."

"I'm not that short, I'll dunk on you Ms. "gentle giant."" She's really no taller than 5'6.

"So what I'm hearing is you guys are gonna play 1 on 1 to see who's better at basketball?" Robyns smirk went from dumb to evil.

"I'm a basketball coach and also over half a foot taller than her, no. That wouldn't even be fair."

"It sounds you're scared to me." I can't play basketball but I'm too competitive to turn this down.

"Me? Scared?" She cockily laughed and threw her head back. "Let's do it. Anytime, anywhere."

"How about Friday? We're giving them the day off to relax before the game so the gym should be empty." Robyn was practically jumping for joy in her seat.

"My kids-"

"I'll watch them, damn."

"Fine." I guess there's no harm in playing basketball with her.

The waitress came back with our food and we didn't waste any time eating, they were hungry from practice and I've been so busy I forgot to eat.

"Bey you're really eating a salad and drinking a water? You're so boring."

"I already told you I'm a vegetarian. Everything in here has chicken or beef, I had to pick the chicken out of this salad." She pointed to the napkin next to her salad that had a pile of chicken on it.

"You are?" I don't know why I was surprised, her body couldn't be as perfect as it is without any type of diet.

"Only during basketball season. And the pre season. And track season. And swimming season."

"So all the time?"

"There's a couple weeks in the year where I enjoy a good burger or chicken wing."

"You know, Onika actually makes a pretty good salad. She can make other vegetarian food too."

"Robyn you're crazy. I can't believe you've been plotting for so long, is she the reason you asked me to make you that vegetarian dish for you?"

"Mhmmm." She was nodding with a big smile on her face.

"You're actually sick in the head, who does that?" She's been scheming and plotting for her weird fantasy.

"You'll thank me later. Maybe Onika could cook you something or make you a salad?"

"Well if she wants to I'm not going to stop her but it's really not necessary."

"Onika really wouldn't mind, would you?"

"I guess not. I was going to make some salad anyways." No I wasn't. By the look on Robyn's face she knew that too.

We finished eating and I actually had fun, it's nice to be around actual adults outside of a school.

I'm starting to warm up to Coach Knowles but I still don't trust her. Nobody is that nice and friendly for no reason.

They both walked me to my car and then went to go race some more.

On my way home my car announced a text from Robyn.

"New text message from Robyn Fenty:

Food is the way to anyones heart. Smirking emoji."

--

Bey?

Onika?

Robyn?

Robyn tricking them?

Bey and Onika planning a basketball game? Onika having to bring Bey a salad?

vote & comment

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

76K 2.4K 18
The life of a call girl named Onika Maraj. What happens when she falls in love with her client's daughter? •completed• [ Excuse the hideously lazy c...
224K 9.3K 32
Nicki (Onika) Maraj, 25, works at the strip club all night every night to support her two twins. Beyoncé, 28, is a player with a tough front involved...
99.1K 4.9K 20
Beyoncé Is A Young Lady Who Loves Her Life Despite The Fact That She Doesn't Really Go Out Expect When She And Her Husband Go Out. But What Happens W...
346K 11.4K 45
See how Beyoncé and Megan develop their relationship once they meet Book 1 of series