BakuDeku SS fluffs and smuts

By ilovesunflowers224

This is a My Hero Academia fanfic, so this is all about Katsuki x Izuku ship. This book contains lots of shor... More

Bkdk humanoid ch1
Bkdk humanoid ch2
Bkdk humanoid ch3
Bkdk humanoid ch4
Bkdk humanoid ch5
Bkdk At The Mirror (smut)
Bkdk thank you (seme izuku)
Bkdk shorts 1 (fluff)
Bkdk The Guest
Bkdk The Masochist (smut)
Bkdk Maps
Bkdk shorts 2 (smut)
Bkdk Demons n Angels (part one)
Bkdk Demons n Angel (part two)
Bkdk what if... Katsuki lost his memories?
Bkdk: Shorts3
Bkdk dark alleyway
bkdk shorts 4
π“˜π”ƒπ“Ύπ“΄π“Ύ 𝓽𝓸 π“šπ“ͺ𝓬𝓬𝓱π“ͺ𝓷...
π•“π•œπ••π•œ: 𝕀𝕙𝕠𝕣π•₯𝕀5
πΉπ‘Žπ‘˜π‘’ πΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’
Crossroads
My Guardian Angel
Love Story

BKDK: Dancing with A Stranger

3.2K 33 15
By ilovesunflowers224

Dancing with the stranger

Bakudeku story
Omegaverse
Royal AU(?)
Slight lemon ahead (just don't hate me😅)

A royal gala was now being held at the kingdom of the well known Midoriya family.

Everybody on that event were all stunned at the those glimmering and shimering emerald eyes. They all stopped and quickly bow down their heads toward him.

"Well, hello there, sire.", All of his mates came to him.

"Hello there, izuku... It's been a while...".

"Hey, ochaco, don't call him like that, he's our prince, show some respect.", Tsuyu complained.

"Oh my, i'm sorry. Please forgive me.", Ochaco bowed down.

"It's just me, and we're friends so i don't mind.", Izuku chuckled softly.

"May i have your attention, please.", Mrs. Inko midoriya called.

"Thank you for coming, as i start this announcement. May i call for my son, izuku Midoriya to come.".

'What would that be?', Izuku asked himself as he goes to his mom.

"Mom?",

"Come, my son, i have an announcement to make and i suppose you have to listen carefully.".

"My son, izuku will be married soon to his groom.", Inko was so happy.

'Merge of two kingdom? What? What's going on??'

"Please come, Prince Katsuki bakugou. Meet your soon-to-be-bride.".

"Mom, I politely decline-"

"No, izuku, it's for your future, for all of us...".

"But mom, i don't know him and it's my first to see-". Izuku got suddenly interrupted.

"Nonsense, sweety... Its for your own good, i know everything will be fine but maybe in the future, both of you will get to know each other, more.", Inko widen her smile more.

Izuku wants to get out of the villa, besides there lots of people around he have no choice but to comply.

"As i was saying, my only son, izuku, will marry the next king of our neighboring kingdom so let us celebrate for this wonderful event. Thank you for coming.", Queen inko declared.

"Please excuse me.", She pardoned herself from leaving.

The music resumed and the blondie offering his hand onto izuku, "may i have this dance with you?", The taller prince asked.

"Pardon me, sir, but i have to leave.", Izuku said and covered his eyes with his arm, his sleeve gone wet with tears, "why? All of a sudden? I don't even know him.".

He headed towards the pavillion he usually read his books or having chitchats with his friends.

"Izuku-sama, where are you??", His friends followed.

"There you are- izuku?".

"Let me be alone, please.", Izuku sniffled.

"Alright, we'll leave, just don't hurt yourself.", Ochaco softly said with a worried tone.

"I'm okay, i won't do anything.", Izuku said with a smile.

"He's a prince, we're also royal princes and princesses but its our tradition, soon we'll feel it too same as him.", Shoto exclaimed.

"You're right, shoto.", Ochaco replied.

Back to the pavillion, izuku felt something on his shoulder, "father?", He lifted his head and his eyes widen.

"Son, stop crying, you're not child anymore-".

"But mom-"

"Shhh. I know, you're a prince and you should know everything.", Hisashi said.

"But, Father, all of a sudden and marrying a stranger?", Izuku stopped and wiped up his tears.

"Soon, you'll understand.", Hisashi answered.

"But what about you and mom-", izuku asked.

"I have to go, see you around.".

"But father?".

"Izuku, where have you been? Your mom is now looking for you. You left said by prince katsuki.", Toshinori, his stepfather, and they don't know that he knows everything.

"Yes, father, i'm coming.",

"What are going there it's almost night?", King toshinori asked.

"N-nothing, father.", Nervous izuku said.

'it's him, what should i do?', he thought of himself.

'he saw me and he's coming, i should i do? I should i do?', he repeated, moving his head left and right.

Another man got near him and asked for a dance. He doesn't know about him but izuku was convinced immediately, he took his hand and the man quickly grabbed his waist and smelled the crook of his neck, "you look gorgeous and you smell so nice, and your body... maybe i should take all it tonight."

"What do you mean-", he asked.

"This!",

Izuku gasped when the man in black suit touches his butt cheeks.

"Let go of me!", Izuku whisper yelled on the man, trying to resist but this man kept gripping on his asscheeks. The filthy man could hear his little moans, as his middle finger poking on izuku's.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?  you're trembling, would you like to get you on a room?", The man smirked.

"Ow, what's with you, ugh! Let go of my arm, it hurts-", the man complained.

"It's more painful if you wouldn't leave him alone!", The prince of the neighboring kingdom gritted his teeth.

"Who the fucking hell are yo- i'm sorry, i won't do it again. I'll take my leave.", The man covered his face with embarrassment.

"It's you, again!", Izuku said.

"Come on, we'll talk while dancing, is that alright?", Prince in shining white suit said as he offer his hand once again.

Izuku hesitated at first, remembering like the other one before but he felt strange but finding comfortable as he held the hand of the blond man.

"Don't touch my ass.", Izuku furrowed his brows.

Katsuki just chuckled, "no, i won't. I'm not like what you think. I'm not kind of person that easily get what they want and i can keep my promises as long as i care the person i love. I can wait longer as you want.".

Izuku gasped, "but why? I don't even know who you are.". they started dancing as the music continued in swing.

"Oh, really, izuku? I guess you couldn't remember, you're only months old those days and i was 3 years old.", Katsuki continued.

'Those ruby eyes?', izuku noted, 'that's impossible, was that him? But i only knew was that queen mitsuki had me when i was a baby, right?'.

Not knowing to izuku, he moved his fingers up to katsuki's cheek so as katsuki remembers the way he felt when that child touches him like that like before.

"My bad, i don't know what i'm doing right now.", The greenette realized.

"No, let it be.", Katsuki never let his hand off of his cheek so he closed his eyes.

"Katsuki...",

The music played another music but now on waltz, they continued dancing and never cared about the people around, instead, they watched at them and have some complements about them.

"My queen, look at them.", King toshinori called.

"Oh my goodness, is this real?", Queen inko is quite surprised of what she had seen. Mesmerizing the smile in both men's lips.

"I'm sorry, queen inko if i could move back from the past, if i could change the tradition, maybe you're happy with him, right?", King toshinori spoke.

"Why are you apologizing, toshinori? It wasn't your fault, no one does. I've already accepted my fate and that was before and also, we talked about it and we dealed.", Inko chuckled but kinda bit hurt, trying to hold her tears.

"Don't hold it to yourself, let it out, inko...", The king embraced her tight.

"Thank you for being here, toshinori and thank you for keeping your words.", Inko gently wiped her tears, "let me help you.".

"I'll be more happy if both of them have my grandchild.", Inko giggled. "Oh, inko.", Toshinori smiled.

"Izuku...", Katsuki's forehead collided with izuku's. They could feel their hot breaths. "Hmmm? What is it, katsuki?", Izuku tilted his head.

"When can we dance like this again?", Katsuki asked on a lone tone.

"I don't know, my love... But i would love too.", Izuku smiled.

"Love?", Katsuki is quite surprised.

"You wanna?", Izuku asked.

"Of course, i do, my gorgeous.", Katsuki embraced him more. "I'm so glad that i'm with you right now, how lucky i am that i met you again and i thought it could never happen again. I never thought that old hag will marry me with that woman!", Katsuki got a bit annoyed.

"Oh, is that so?", Izuku said.

"By the way, thank you for saving me a while back, i'll be in great danger if you don't.", Izuku said.

"I'm just, i don't want to see you with anyone else, that's all.",katsuki's cheeks turned pink.

'i don't want everyone touches you except me, damn those bastards!', katsuki mumbled.

The music stopped and everybody clapped their hands and the clock tower rang.

They greeted them with inko and toshinori and they all left. The maids started their jobs but katsuki won't izuku to leave by his side.

"Katsuki? Maybe we should go now.", Izuku whispered but katsuki gripped him tighter. "Stay with me a little longer, i can't leave.".

"Katsuki, you know, you can visit me here anytime, right, mom?", Izuku called.

"Oh, yes, sweety, or maybe he could stay for the night.", Inko teased. Toshinori looked at her, "here she goes.", so he just faceplamed himself.

"No, mom, i refuse.", Izuku stopped when he could hear snoring.

"He slept.", Toshi said.

"Call the butlers to help him take to your room.", Inko clapped her hand to call attention.

"M-my room? But mom?", He complained.

"You both marrying soon, so what's the deal?", Inko giggled.

"Bbbb-but?", Izuku continued complaining.

"Oh, i see, what's that on your face, sweety?", Inko.

"What? But mom, there so many rooms but why in m-my room?". -izuku.

"I told you already, it's fine by me, there's nothing to worry about.", Inko teased once more.

...
"just why i can't sleep?", Izuku gone irritated having a man on his bed, snoring softly. "Those eyes? Is that really him? All i could remember is that i was touching him on the face and it was so wonderful that day.", Izuku thought.

Katsuki could hear him mumbling and didn't mind to open his eyes and headed back to sleep, dreaming the little boy carried by queen inko, the one whom he was fascinated to, especially his smile, his pretty face and his shining emerald eyes just like his mother's. But not too long, they didn't came back for about 15 years. Katsuki didn't forget everything about him.

Now he found him again, he doesn't to let him go and marry him someday, that's what katsuki dreamt of. Queen mitsuki decided to marry him with camie but not until she realized what her son wanted and luckily, it was the prince of the neighboring kingdom and the son of her bestfriend, inko midoriya.

Katsuki moved but he noticed that izuku was gone a quite while, 'where he had been?', he asked himself and the glass door was wide open and the curtain moved gently with the breeze. There he stood from the bed and moved the curtain aside and saw the the greenette's curly hair flowing with the soft winds.

"Katsuki?", Izuku turned his head for he knows knew katsuki is right there.

"Can't sleep?", Katsuki asked and leaned on the rail with him.

"Yeah... Kacchan... I remember now.", Katsuki gasped for a sudden call.

"I know, those ruby eyes, i never knew that it was you the whole time but that time i held your hand, it's kinda strange like i felt before but it reminds me of you.", Izuku exclaimed.

Izuku lifted his hands once more onto katsuki's cheeks and their noses touched, "izuku midoriya, would you be my wife?", Katsuki asked.

Emph's here!💕
It's been a loooooong time to write, about 2 months, i guess, but anyway, enjoy the story, thank you and bye... Luv lotz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699K 16.6K 72
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
146K 3.9K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...
228K 22.2K 56
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
570K 27.3K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...