Eye Of God (BnHA x Male Vill...

By Creepsies

[ COMPLETED ] ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ก๐š๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ (๐…/๐)... More

|| Guide ||
|| Chapter 00 ||
|| Chapter I ||
|| Chapter II ||
|| Chapter III ||
|| Chapter IV ||
|| Chapter V ||
|| Chapter VI ||
|| Chapter VII ||
|| Chapter VIII ||
|| Chapter IX ||
|| Chapter X ||
|| Chapter XI ||
|| Chapter XII ||
|| Chapter XIII ||
|| Chapter XV ||
|| Chapter XVI ||
|| Chapter XVII ||
|| Chapter XVIII ||
|| Chapter XIX ||
|| Chapter XX ||
|| Chapter XXI ||
|| Chapter XXII ||
|| Chapter XXIII ||
|| Chapter XXIV ||
|| Chapter XXV ||
|| Chapter XXVI ||
|| Chapter XXVII ||
|| Chapter XXVIII ||
WHAT
|| Chapter XXIX ||
|| Chapter XXX ||
|| Chapter XXXI ||
|| Chapter XXXII ||
|| Chapter XXXIII ||
|| Chapter XXXIV ||
|| Chapter XXXV ||
|| Chapter XXXVI ||
|| Chapter XXXVII ||
|| Chapter XXXVIII ||
|| Chapter XXXIX ||
|| Chapter XL ||
|| Chapter XLI ||
|| Chapter XLII ||
|| Chapter XLIII ||
|| Chapter XLIV ||
|| Chapter XLV ||
|| Chapter XLVI ||
|| Chapter XLVII ||
|| Chapter XLVIII ||
|| Chapter XLIX ||
|| Chapter L ||
|| Chapter LI ||
|| Chapter LII ||
|| Chapter LIII ||
|| Chapter LIV ||
|| Chapter LV ||
|| Chapter LVI ||
|| Chapter LVII ||
|| Epilogue ||

|| Chapter XIV ||

3.5K 161 11
By Creepsies

Word Count : 1075 words

________________________________________________________________________________

(Location : Unforeseen Simulation Joint (USJ), UA High)
(Third Person POV)

"This place is huge!" Uraraka gawked at the interior of the USJ, and so did the rest of Class 1-A. Yui had stars in her eyes.

"Right. So Thirteen's gonna be your instructor for today," Aizawa-sensei said gruffly. "All Might may or may not come."

"Haw?! But we were told that he would definitely show up today!" Kaminari screamed. "That's so not fair!"

"He's got his own problems," Aizawa replied. Or more like, he exhausted all of his mana points.

"Hello, young Heroes!"

A soft, cheerful voice spoke up from in front of them. A lady dressed like an astronaut, complete with a space suit and a helmet, walked towards them.

"It's Pro Hero Thirteen!"

"Woah, she's like, the top rescue Hero!"

"Can't believe she's gonna actually teach us!"

"Welcome to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, or better known as the USJ!" Thirteen said warmly. "You're all here today to learn a very important and basic aspect to being a hero — and that is rescue training!"

Thirteen proceeded to give a small pep talk to the assembled gathering, talking about the dignity and respect that all Heroes must strive to protect.

"Well, I won't waste anymore time!" Thirteen said. "I think we should start off now!"

Just then, a cold wind filled the entire place, and right at the center of the USJ, a dark, purple mass opened up.

Slowly, several people started walking out of the portal, looking thoroughly deranged and downright dangerous. A few of them looked like they didn't even want to be here.

"Woah, would you look at that!" Kirishima said excitedly. "We've even got a fake villain attack simulation to help us practice!"

"Wait."

Aizawa widened his eyes, and both Pro Heroes present at the scene immediately understood the implications of the scenario.

"Everybody, get back behind me!" Thirteen screamed, and both Aizawa and Thirteen took guard at the front.

"Dad.....?" Yui slowly looked at the man who had raised her. "What's happening?"

"This isn't a fake villain attack," Aizawa breathed out. "Those are real. Real villains."

"R-r-real villains!?" Mineta screamed his head off. "Wait! I didn't sign up for this!"

"No one signed up for this, you retard," Kyoka seethed. "What do we do?"

"All students will evacuate!" Thirteen boomed. "Turn around and run towards the door! Reinforcements from UA will arrive soon!"

"Wait, something's not adding up!" Kaminari said uneasily. "I'm not receiving a signal!" The electric boy fumbled around with his earpiece, and said so.

"No signal? You mean it's jammed?"

"Yeah, looks like it....."

"Must be one of the villain's quirks," Aizawa said angrily. "They've cut off radio connectivity. To prevent us from calling for reinforcements."

Soon, the purple portal grew bigger, and 2 men walked out it. It looked like they were the main guys here.

One of them had a gross number of hands attached all over his body, while the other one was completely purple mist. He must be the one making the portals, Aizawa thought.

"Nezu said something about a warp-type quirk used to infiltrate UA," Aizawa muttered. "Was this how they got in the first time.....?"

"The hell.....?" Shigaraki mumbled, as he surveyed the students standing at the entrance. "Where the fuck is All Might.....?"

"It would be an understatement to say that I'm thoroughly disappointed, Tomura," Kurogiri said.

"Huh? You mean the All Might isn't actually supposed to be here today?"

"Who knows? Maybe he dropped out last minute."

Aizawa slowly turned around to look at Yui, who was staring wide eyed at the villains.

"Yui."

Said girl immediately jerked her head to look at her father.

"You will not fight."

"What!?" she screamed. "What do you mean, I won't fight!?"

"I said you're not fighting."

"Tch.....!"

Yui stared with anger at her Father. Why wasn't he allowing her to fight? He said that he wouldn't be partial towards her, no matter what. But here he is, being partial at the time everyone's lives are in danger.

"Thirteen, stay. I'll go on ahead."

"But Aizawa-sensei, your quirk is not suited for fighting so many people at once!" Midoriya started his usual rant.

"You can't become a Hero with just one trick up your sleeve, kid."

Aizawa jumped off the platform, and ran straight ahead at the horde of villains. Swiftly, skillfully, he started picking them all off one-by-one, using an immense array of physical and quirk skills.

Shigaraki unhealthily scratched his head. "This is painful..... what a bunch of assholes, getting their butts handed to them like that....."

"I shall go to the gate," Kurogiri said, and he disappeared into his own portal, reappearing right where Class 1-A was stranded.

________________________________________________________________________________

(Yui POV)

"Ow....."

I fell through the portal that the warp villain had made, and landed in..... is this the Landslide Zone?

"Aizawa-san! So you're here as well."

I heard a voice call out my name, and I saw Tokoyami-kun and Ojiro-kun there as well.

"It looks like we have fallen prey to the Warp Villain's Quirk," Tokoyami said. He immediately brandished his quirk, Dark Shadow.

There was movement behind, inside one of the buildings. A man with claws on his hands walked out groggily, and set his eyes on the trio.

"Uh, I hate this....." he said to no one in particular. "What a waste..... oh, a cute girl..... maybe she'll do for now....."

"Die."

The man slowly widened his eyes, and held his head in his arms. He knelt down on the floor, and screamed his lungs out. He thrashed about without a care, and his eyeballs rolled up into his head.

Then, he stopped moving, and his body went limp.

"Every time I see your quirk in action, I'm astounded....." Ojiro said in awe, and he stared at the fallen body of the gross villain.

"We cannot waste any time here," Tokoyami said briskly. "We must find and meet up with the others. Most of them were probably warped to different zones inside of USJ."

I nodded, and closed my eyes, letting the surging heat in my retinas cool down a bit.

"Let's go."

________________________________________________________________________________

"Let's go, boss."

"Wait. This is the last level. I'm almost done."

Dabi snatched the controller from my hands. "We're gonna have one of the biggest attacks we've ever done, and you're playing Mario Kart?"

"Come on!" I sighed

"You sure love making those grand entrances, do you not?"

Dabi and I stood in front of the now-open portal inside the Kamino Bar. I took in a deep breath, and jogged up and down. Dabi watched me amused.

"You're nervous, kid?"

"Of course! It's my first ever coordinated attack! I'm gonna shit my pants!"

"If you actually do, I don't even know what to say."

"Right. Let's go."

I took in one last breath, and walked into the portal, with Dabi behind me.

________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364 58 18
Rewritten version of ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰โ„ฏ๐’น ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’œ ๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“‡โ„ฏ | BNHA {๐– ๐—…๐—… ๐–ฌ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—} ______________________________________________ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ: โ€ข...
48K 2.2K 32
แดกสœแด‡ษด แด€ แด ษชสŸสŸแด€ษชษด แดŠแดษชษด๊œฑ แด„สŸแด€๊œฑ๊œฑ 1-แด€, ๊œฑแดแดแด‡ ๊œฑแด›แดœแด…แด‡ษดแด›๊œฑ ษขแด‡แด› แด€ สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ แด›แด แด€แด›แด›แด€แด„สœแด‡แด…. โœจ COMPLETED โœจ 16+ __________________________________ โฑฝโฑหกหกแตƒโฑโฟ!สณแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ แดตแถปแต˜แตแต˜ หฃ...
4.8K 338 18
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐๐Ž ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹ โ”โ” โI have the power to control those I consider to be of lesser rank than myself; be thankful I don't feel like using it...
green smog By dev

Fanfiction

1M 43.6K 78
After the USJ attack Nezu decided to bring someone in for extra security measures. -------------------- "Aizawa-sensei who is he?" "Your new babysitt...