Lost in the Fire

By -curiouscat2

"And we lost a lot of things in the fire, so it took a year for me to find out" A year after she disappeared... More

1.01: That Old Feeling
1.02: Safe Space
1.03: Childs Play
1.04: Body Baby
1.05: Cupid's Quiver
1.06: Skin
1.07: Season One Finale
2.01: The High
2.03: Don't Fuck With My Family
2.04: It Was Good Until It Wasn't
2.05: Tired
2.06: Lottery
2.07: Die For You
3.01: Why Has God Forsaken Me?
3.02: Incentive
3.03: Everything Has A Price

2.02: On the Fence

492 21 32
By -curiouscat2

We're not exclusive, just giving us a trial run

~

All Olivia could think about was the incident that happened on New Years. Not the actual beating of Nate Jacobs, but the aftermath of it that took place in Fezco's home. They had slept together twice already, she's been staying at his place more often, and she definitely still loves him, but his lifestyle complicated things. A criminal justice major dating a drug dealer, Liv thought the irony was a little funny. Olivia felt like if she does continue her relationship with Fez something bad would happen, and she was kind of right. The thought of getting back together with Fez had passed her mind on New Year's Eve, and now all of a sudden Lexi seemingly had a crush on him. She knew Fezco wouldn't pursue her though, he's about to be twenty one, and no twenty one year old (in their right mind) would be with a high school girl. Right?

Olivia shook the thought from her head as she drove home. As she pulled up to her house, noticed Fezco's car in the driveway but her nanny's car was missing, She parked next to his car and hurried inside the house. Olivia heard Esme laughing in the living room meaning she was alright.
"Hey mama," Fezco greeted not taking his eyes off of his child.
"What are you doing in my house?" Liv asked putting her bags down. "Where's Di?"
"I missed my baby, so I told Diana she could take the day off," he replied.
"You know you can't be telling my nanny to leave and you can't be comin up in here like you live here," Liv said.
"I haven't seen y'all in a week, and you weren't responding to my texts or phone calls. I thought you dipped again," Fez explained picking Esme up and putting her in her playpen. "You mad at me or somethin?"

"No," she sighed sitting on the couch.
"Somethin' got you mad though."
"Yeah, but it's stupid and I don't wanna talk about it."
"Does it have anything to do with what happened on New Year's Eve?" He asked sitting next to her.
"Mhm."
"Was it taking you to Laurie's? 'Cause I feel bad about that."
"Surprisingly it's not that," Liv mumbled.
"You can tell me what's bothering you, I don't judge," Fezco assured her.
"I wanted to spend time with you at the party, but you were occupied."
"Why didn't you sit with me and Lexi?"

"Because... Fuck, this is embarrassing for me," Olivia laughed. "I was jealous okay?"
"Why were you jealous?"
"Because I still love you Fezco, and I don't like other girls being around you," she confessed. Fez couldn't help but smile, he pulled his sweater over his mouth trying to calm down, but the giddy feeling wouldn't go away.
"That makes me feel good Livvy, I wasn't sure if you still loved me," he admitted.
"Even if I didn't have romantic feelings, I'd still love you Fez. We're family," Olivia said. "So, can we move on now?"
"We can if you tell me what your job is."
"Look, it's not something I'm particularly proud of," she started. "And I'd rather you not know."
"Olivia please tell me you're not letting some old motherfucker fuck you," Fez said getting sick at the thought.

Olivia looked at him completely bewildered.
"Oh my god, no! Where'd you get that idea from?!"
"From Rue!"
"Why are you listening to her of all people?! I'm a stripper Fezco!"
"A stripper?" Fez wasn't sure how he felt, he wanted to be supportive, but the thought of other men leering and touching on her made him feel jealous.
"I don't know how I feel about that."
"You don't have to worry, I can take care of myself," Olivia assured him.
"I know you can, but I don't like that other men are looking at you half naked or topless or whatever," Fez admitted.

"Aw big jealous baby," she teased while kissing his cheek.
"If anyone gives you problems, I'll kill them."
"Trust me, I know. So we're good now?"
"Mm no. What about us? Are we gonna get back together? How's this parenting shit gonna work out?"
"We can give our relationship a test run, just to see how things work out. If it works out then we'll have to talk about who moves where, and if it doesn't we'll just co-parent," Olivia explained.
"While we figure things out can we still mess around?" Fezco asked pulling Liv onto his lap.
"Mmm, I don't know," Liv answered with a grin.
"Stop playin with me, sweetheart," Fez mumbled while placing kisses on her neck.
"Put your daughter down for a nap and I'll consider giving you some."

Fez slid Olivia off his lap moving standing up quickly and grabbing Esme from her playpen.
"I'll be back in ten, be ready," he said with a smirk.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ❀ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Baby mama <3
Can you do me favor?

Esme's daddy 🧡
wht is it?

Baby mama <3
Watch Esme this evening
Baby mama <3
I wanna go out with some classmates
Baby mama <3
3 hours tops

Esme's daddy 🧡
wht time u goin?

Baby mama <3
Around 6

Esme's daddy 🧡
yea i got u
Esme's daddy 🧡
thank u for trustin me enough to watch her tht long

Baby mama <3
Np
Baby mama <3
I enjoyed our talk the other day
Baby mama <3
I don't think we've ever actually opened up like that before

Esme's daddy 🧡
i liked it too
Esme's daddy 🧡
u droppin ladybug off at mine?

Baby mama <3
Yeah
Baby mama <3
I'll try to come back a little early

Esme's daddy 🧡
nah enjoy ur ladies night out
Esme's daddy 🧡
essie's in good hands 😁
Esme's daddy 🧡
where y'all goin?

Baby mama <3
A few clubs

Esme's daddy 🧡
u drinkin?

Baby mama <3
Maybe a mojito idk

Esme's daddy 🧡
whtcha wearin?

Baby mama <3
Transparent dress

Esme's daddy 🧡
😳
Esme's daddy 🧡
u have a lil photoshoot?

Baby mama <3
Mhm

Esme's daddy 🧡
send me a pic

Baby mama <3
I don't knoooow

Esme's daddy 🧡
i'm tryna thirst over u girl

Baby mama <3

Esme's daddy 🧡
😮‍💨
Esme's daddy 🧡
1 more

Baby mama <3

Esme's daddy 🧡
👀
Esme's daddy 🧡
it looked at me first

Baby mama <3
Boy lmao
Baby mama <3
Must've been staring real hard

Esme's daddy 🧡
nah shiny things catch my attention
Esme's daddy 🧡
ur body in general catches my attention
Esme's daddy 🧡
ur so beautiful

Baby mama <3
Sweet talker
Baby mama <3
I appreciate the compliment handsome
Baby mama <3
I don't want heroin addict roomie near our kid

Esme's daddy 🧡
faye's good
Esme's daddy 🧡
she ain't gon do nothin tht would put es in danger u have my word

Baby mama <3
If something happens I'm fucking you both up

Esme's daddy 🧡
i gotchu sweetheart

Baby mama <3
Be there in 20
Read at 4:44 pm

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ❀ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Lexi Howard," Fez said as she walked in arms behind her back. "How you doin?"
"I'm good, um..." Lexi's attention turned towards Faye holding a baby she's never seen before.
"Hi, I'm Faye and this little cutie is Esme," she introduced.
"I'm Lexi, um are you guys...?"
"Yeah, no she's just staying with me for a bit, but she's cool though," Fez answered. "Pass her over, her mom's coming soon." Faye stood up handing off Esme to him. Lexi watched as the baby got happy being near him and how his entire demeanor changed.
"Whose baby?" Lexi asked quietly.
"Oh, she's mine," he replied not taking his eyes off his daughter. "What brings you out here anyway?"

"Oh, I just came to get a-a drink," Lexi said turning away and heading to where the alcohol was.
"Okay, well we got plenty of those, um do you need help finding anything?" Fezco asked.
"No, I'm okay," she said arms crossed.
"Uh, that's the malt liquor."
"Yeah, I know."
"My baby!" Olivia said excitedly walking inside. "How was she?"
"She was good, you know she likes hanging around her daddy," Fez said kissing Esme's cheek. Lexi started putting two and two together quickly as she watched the parents interact with each other.
"You didn't tell him he had a kid?" She asked boldly. Liv furrowed her eyebrows at this child questioning her.
"I did, obviously."
"You told him recently though. Why would you keep that from him?"

Olivia inhaled deeply trying to calm her nerves, she was getting tired of everyone being in her business.
"Lexi, I suggest you stop talking about things you know nothing about and stay in a child's place," Liv said harshly. Lexi opened her mouth to talk back, but Fez shook his head warning her not to. Olivia turned her head away from the Howard sister and took her daughter from Fezco's arms.
"My place or yours?" She questioned quietly.
"Good evening." Everybody looked at Cal as he walked in, the tension in the room grew thick and Fezco moved his girls behind him.

"What's up man," Fez droned watching him then looking at Ash.
"You got any spearmint gum?"
"I don't know man, the gum's right here." Olivia's breathing got shallow as she held her daughter tightly, she stepped away from the register as Cal got near the gum.
"Is this your store?" Cal inquired.
"It's a family business," Fez responded.
"Do your parents own it?"
"You usually ask this many questions man?"
"Just you. Did she tell you who I am?" Cal's eyes darted to Lexi as looked away anxiously.
"Nah man," Fezco replied getting annoyed.
"Are you a cop?" Faye asked.
"No." Cal dug his hand in his pocket and looked around the room.

"Just a concerned father." Cal placed a twenty dollar bill on the counter, then grabbed his items before leaving.
"Yo, head over to my place," Fez told Olivia before getting up. He walked outside watching Cal drive off, feeling like he won't be getting any sleep tonight.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ❀ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Fez did you hear that?" Liv mumbled rubbing her eyes.
"Yeah, Ima go see what it is. Go back to sleep," he whispered placing a kiss on her head. Fez got up, checking on Esme before heading out into the hallway with his glock. He opened the door to his grandma's room making sure everything was okay with her, he then opened the bathroom door seeing Faye on the ground.
"I'm sorry," she said softly. "I fell."
"Come on kid, let's get you the bed."

Fezco draped a blanket over Faye as she stared at him closely.
"Is it true you killed Mouse?"
"Go to sleep." He walked over to the curtains shutting them then went back upstairs.
"What was it?" Liv asked.
"It was Faye, she fell in the bathroom."
"Mm, get some sleep, I know you've been waking up at any little sound you hear." Olivia laid her head on his chest and cuddled him. Fezco wrapped an arm around her, falling asleep almost instantly.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ❀ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

A message from Cat

Wtf was episode 4...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 3.2K 13
When Nate Jacobs puts his hands on Fezco's girlfriend, how will the hardened gangster get back at him without hurting her in the process? A Fezco Fan...
54.1K 1.1K 31
Ashtray x oc-า“แด‡แด (my own plot) "๐‘Š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘ ." -แด…ษชแด€ษดแด€ Diana now has no innocence...
135K 2.5K 27
"we been together on two different coasts and i don't even know your name yet." "fez. fezco." ...
269 25 5
Superficial: appearing to be true or real only until examined more closely Where what you see is not anything like what you get. OR Valentina Herrer...